Could Dutton be more overtly racist?

Discuss politics and current affairs here.

Hot topic: The scourge of negative gearing, Friends of the NBN and wrecking lives.  The economy and Poll tracking— all the polls. New! ELECTION 2016, Issues and Leaders

Special Feature 1: Peter Costello and our current deficits.
Special Feature 2: Dr Turnbull and the wrong NBN prescription
Special Feature 3: The Denigration of science, technology and education.
.
Forum rules
The rules for this board are in the Charter of Moderation. Politics is for serious discussion of politics, economics and current affairs.

Re: Could Dutton be more overtly racist?

Postby pinkeye » 02 May 2018, 22:19

oh yeah :bgrin

if you actually knew me, you'd understand that my flamboyance comes naturally. I am an expressive being, and I use this forum to express myself. :yak yak :Hi

In person I throw my arms around with appropriate gestures, move my body, stamp my feet, grimace, laugh my head off. .
You know.? I like using this keyboard tho. It serves, somewhat, as a brake. :bgrin

Nah, guys, I doubt my heart rate increases any more than normal, when addressing ca, to any other dh on this Forum.

. I can express outrage .. so that you understand... his behaviour on this topic is just wrong. Because it is. It's akin to FAKE NEWS. You know? Phony. Adding to chaos. :bgrin Oh I liked that bit. This is the fact of the matter really, that I object to. For no apparent reason this poster has latched on to this topic. I imagine it is primarily because females are among the more numerous contributors. Specifically, myself, and Mothra. Now, earlier in this topic, ca was really being a persistent pest.

So I stopped posting and Mothra stopped posting... days go by... nobody else posts... so Mothra posts a fucking fantastic piece on DUTTON.

And what happens... :roll yep back comes that ca thing... and here we go AGAIN. :roll FFS.! you guys are way too tolerant of this :S piece of work.
sleeping is good for you
User avatar
pinkeye
Jaguar
 
Posts: 1853
Joined: 01 Oct 2017, 21:59
spamone: Animal

Re: Could Dutton be more overtly racist?

Postby mothra » 03 May 2018, 00:24

CaesarAugustus wrote:
mothra wrote:
johnsmith wrote:
CaesarAugustus wrote:You really do get triggered easily, don't you?


:c :c


Yeah but Auggie would test the patience of the Dalai Lama ... be fair. :gsp


Maybe I am the Dalai Lama???


Oh, honey, no.
User avatar
mothra
Duck
 
Posts: 4855
Joined: 27 Sep 2017, 18:47
spamone: Animal

Re: Could Dutton be more overtly racist?

Postby mothra » 03 May 2018, 00:29

CaesarAugustus wrote:
pinkeye wrote:Nah he is definitely NOT the Dalai Lama. :roll :bgrin

You all think its funny to have this narcissistic troll fucking up this thread, every time we try to talk about DUTTON. ? :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl

YEAH I can see the funny side of ca's posts.. the little I can be bothered to read. :roll :zzzz

I object to this hi-jacking, of this particular topic. Why do you all find that amusing. And reversing posts so you' re intentionally misquoted.?
Nah.. I don't think that is fucking :rofl :rofl hilarious either.

you make a joke of this troll's behaviour, because it's amusing.? :roll :bike :rain :rain


Definitely triggered.....

:jump


Two things i want to say to that. Firstly, i consider this whole "triggered" crap to be among the weakest, most belittling, condescending and dismissive things you can say to a person.

Secondly, so what? Did it give you a hard on and you want to share it with us? "Ooooh i pissed someone off. How frightfully effective am i?".

Jesus Auggie. You can do better.
User avatar
mothra
Duck
 
Posts: 4855
Joined: 27 Sep 2017, 18:47
spamone: Animal

Re: Could Dutton be more overtly racist?

Postby mothra » 03 May 2018, 00:33

pinkeye wrote:oh yeah :bgrin

if you actually knew me, you'd understand that my flamboyance comes naturally. I am an expressive being, and I use this forum to express myself. :yak yak :Hi

In person I throw my arms around with appropriate gestures, move my body, stamp my feet, grimace, laugh my head off. .
You know.? I like using this keyboard tho. It serves, somewhat, as a brake. :bgrin

Nah, guys, I doubt my heart rate increases any more than normal, when addressing ca, to any other dh on this Forum.

. I can express outrage .. so that you understand... his behaviour on this topic is just wrong. Because it is. It's akin to FAKE NEWS. You know? Phony. Adding to chaos. :bgrin Oh I liked that bit. This is the fact of the matter really, that I object to. For no apparent reason this poster has latched on to this topic. I imagine it is primarily because females are among the more numerous contributors. Specifically, myself, and Mothra. Now, earlier in this topic, ca was really being a persistent pest.

So I stopped posting and Mothra stopped posting... days go by... nobody else posts... so Mothra posts a fucking fantastic piece on DUTTON.

And what happens... :roll yep back comes that ca thing... and here we go AGAIN. :roll FFS.! you guys are way too tolerant of this :S piece of work.


I know ... pisses me off too but i don't think there's any malice or attempts at subversion there. Auggie is just having a wee wander through his intellectual processing and quite tenaciously requesting we be part of his journey. He's not selective about which thread is a stage for his musings.

I really would like to talk about how much power Dutton is getting though ... and it seems even more is soon to come his way.
User avatar
mothra
Duck
 
Posts: 4855
Joined: 27 Sep 2017, 18:47
spamone: Animal

Re: Could Dutton be more overtly racist?

Postby pinkeye » 03 May 2018, 02:25

OH?

The News were saying that talk about ASD getting extraordinary powers , was just chat between a few senior public servants. I didn't believe it then, and I don't believe it now.
Dutton wants to grab hold. Tell me, what's happening now.?
sleeping is good for you
User avatar
pinkeye
Jaguar
 
Posts: 1853
Joined: 01 Oct 2017, 21:59
spamone: Animal

Re: Could Dutton be more overtly racist?

Postby johnsmith » 03 May 2018, 07:47

give auggie a break ... topics evolve, especially over 16 pages. No one likes dutton, he's a power hungry, racist pig. What else is there to discuss?
FD.
I hope that bitch who was running their brothels for them gets raped with a cactus.
User avatar
johnsmith
Rhinocerus
 
Posts: 5419
Joined: 25 Sep 2017, 22:39
spamone: Animal

Re: Could Dutton be more overtly racist?

Postby HBS Guy » 03 May 2018, 09:14

Andrews is not taking part in this facial recognition database. Good on him.
Abbott & Co are going to cause the mother and father of all recessions—be prepared!
User avatar
HBS Guy
Tractors to Australia
 
Posts: 48558
Joined: 27 Oct 2009, 15:37

Re: Could Dutton be more overtly racist?

Postby Auggie » 03 May 2018, 10:32

mothra wrote:
CaesarAugustus wrote:
pinkeye wrote:Nah he is definitely NOT the Dalai Lama. :roll :bgrin

You all think its funny to have this narcissistic troll fucking up this thread, every time we try to talk about DUTTON. ? :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl

YEAH I can see the funny side of ca's posts.. the little I can be bothered to read. :roll :zzzz

I object to this hi-jacking, of this particular topic. Why do you all find that amusing. And reversing posts so you' re intentionally misquoted.?
Nah.. I don't think that is fucking :rofl :rofl hilarious either.

you make a joke of this troll's behaviour, because it's amusing.? :roll :bike :rain :rain


Definitely triggered.....

:jump


Two things i want to say to that. Firstly, i consider this whole "triggered" crap to be among the weakest, most belittling, condescending and dismissive things you can say to a person.

Secondly, so what? Did it give you a hard on and you want to share it with us? "Ooooh i pissed someone off. How frightfully effective am i?".

Jesus Auggie. You can do better.


I suspect you’re saying this because pinkeye is a female. You wouldn’t be saying this if I said it about JS or Aussie.

Second, I appreciate that you’re defending the female members of this forum and that is highly commendable. But I can’t win with you: you said that bitch was inappropriate and that anything else goes; I apologised to pinkeye. I then called her triggered for which you call me out, all the while liberally using the See You Next Tuesday word (which refers to a woman’s genitalia - for the life of me I can’t figure out why this isn’t worse than bitch??)

If you’re going to shame me to stop me from expressively defending myself that’s fine but I suggest that you be consistent and call out other people for defending themselves expressively.
Last edited by Auggie on 03 May 2018, 10:48, edited 1 time in total.
The taxpayer - that's someone who works for the Federal Government but doesn't have to take the civil service examination. - Ronald Reagan.
Auggie
Pain in the Butt
 
Posts: 1688
Joined: 02 Oct 2017, 18:05
spamone: Animal

Re: Could Dutton be more overtly racist?

Postby Auggie » 03 May 2018, 10:36

pinkeye wrote:oh yeah :bgrin

if you actually knew me, you'd understand that my flamboyance comes naturally. I am an expressive being, and I use this forum to express myself. :yak yak :Hi

In person I throw my arms around with appropriate gestures, move my body, stamp my feet, grimace, laugh my head off. .
You know.? I like using this keyboard tho. It serves, somewhat, as a brake. :bgrin

Nah, guys, I doubt my heart rate increases any more than normal, when addressing ca, to any other dh on this Forum.

. I can express outrage .. so that you understand... his behaviour on this topic is just wrong. Because it is. It's akin to FAKE NEWS. You know? Phony. Adding to chaos. :bgrin Oh I liked that bit. This is the fact of the matter really, that I object to. For no apparent reason this poster has latched on to this topic. I imagine it is primarily because females are among the more numerous contributors. Specifically, myself, and Mothra. Now, earlier in this topic, ca was really being a persistent pest.

So I stopped posting and Mothra stopped posting... days go by... nobody else posts... so Mothra posts a fucking fantastic piece on DUTTON.

And what happens... :roll yep back comes that ca thing... and here we go AGAIN. :roll FFS.! you guys are way too tolerant of this :S piece of work.


You can do what you like, pinkeye. It wouldn’t hurt to show some humility (and no not because you’re a woman - I’ve also shown humility not here but on OzPol to bigots btw). Don’t forget that I apologised to you for calling you a bitch, something which most people online don’t do. You can attribute the apology to what you like but the fact I made should speak volumes about my character on this forum. Something which you miss or refuse to see.
The taxpayer - that's someone who works for the Federal Government but doesn't have to take the civil service examination. - Ronald Reagan.
Auggie
Pain in the Butt
 
Posts: 1688
Joined: 02 Oct 2017, 18:05
spamone: Animal

Re: Could Dutton be more overtly racist?

Postby mothra » 03 May 2018, 10:58

CaesarAugustus wrote:
I suspect you’re saying this because pinkeye is a female. You wouldn’t be saying this if I said it about JS or Aussie.

Second, I appreciate that you’re defending the female members of this forum and that is highly commendable. But I can’t win with you: you said that bitch was inappropriate and that anything else goes; I apologised to pinkeye. I then call her triggered and you call me for it.


No Auggie. I'm saying it because she is upset and you are taunting her.

I happen to like both of you. The thing is, you have communication styles that clash and i think each of you is misinterpreting the actual intention of the other.

But the "triggered" thing bugs me. It bugs me tremendously. It's not the first time i've spoken out about it. Even started a thread on it and similar labels used on people who are having emotional responses. It seems a right wing tactic to tease people about feelings and passion. It pisses me right off.

I think you're awesome ... but i think you're still in the process of sorting out what you've read (which is certainly extensive) from what you actually think. I think you're doing a great deal of that with us. You'd be better off not employing the baser tactics of one or other "side".

The reason i told you about using bitch is because you expressed a desire to be respectful to women. You then attacked me for it ... tried to get me banned for a week .. then (as you do) calmed down after you thought about it and adjusted. I was not trying to single you out .. i was honestly informing you.

As i am now. "Triggered" is weak, dismissive, bullish, belittling and condescending. I don't believe you want to be any of those things.
User avatar
mothra
Duck
 
Posts: 4855
Joined: 27 Sep 2017, 18:47
spamone: Animal

Re: Could Dutton be more overtly racist?

Postby Auggie » 03 May 2018, 11:28

mothra wrote:
CaesarAugustus wrote:
I suspect you’re saying this because pinkeye is a female. You wouldn’t be saying this if I said it about JS or Aussie.

Second, I appreciate that you’re defending the female members of this forum and that is highly commendable. But I can’t win with you: you said that bitch was inappropriate and that anything else goes; I apologised to pinkeye. I then call her triggered and you call me for it.


No Auggie. I'm saying it because she is upset and you are taunting her.

I happen to like both of you. The thing is, you have communication styles that clash and i think each of you is misinterpreting the actual intention of the other.

But the "triggered" thing bugs me. It bugs me tremendously. It's not the first time i've spoken out about it. Even started a thread on it and similar labels used on people who are having emotional responses. It seems a right wing tactic to tease people about feelings and passion. It pisses me right off.

I think you're awesome ... but i think you're still in the process of sorting out what you've read (which is certainly extensive) from what you actually think. I think you're doing a great deal of that with us. You'd be better off not employing the baser tactics of one or other "side".

The reason i told you about using bitch is because you expressed a desire to be respectful to women. You then attacked me for it ... tried to get me banned for a week .. then (as you do) calmed down after you thought about it and adjusted. I was not trying to single you out .. i was honestly informing you.

As i am now. "Triggered" is weak, dismissive, bullish, belittling and condescending. I don't believe you want to be any of those things.


What about when I was upset by pinkeye’s comment. Did you publicly inform her not to use inflammatory language against me?? There’s a bit of a double standard here.

I like you too. The issue is that I think you have preconceived notions about me which influences how you view my posts.

I had calmed down after I realised I was WRONG. Did pinkeye calm down? No she kept going even after I stopped bugging you for debate about other issues for days.

All I’m humbly requesting that each member be treated and scrutinised equally, and to give credit where credit is due.

I want a truce with pinkeye and I think the best person to broker that truce is you. I’ve shown that I am fundementally capable of admitting that I’m wrong, misguided and even crazy.

All I humbly request is a truce with pinkeye.
The taxpayer - that's someone who works for the Federal Government but doesn't have to take the civil service examination. - Ronald Reagan.
Auggie
Pain in the Butt
 
Posts: 1688
Joined: 02 Oct 2017, 18:05
spamone: Animal

Re: Could Dutton be more overtly racist?

Postby johnsmith » 03 May 2018, 11:43

mothra wrote:But the "triggered" thing bugs me. It bugs me tremendously.


:think :think :think

something to save for a rainy day :giggle :giggle
FD.
I hope that bitch who was running their brothels for them gets raped with a cactus.
User avatar
johnsmith
Rhinocerus
 
Posts: 5419
Joined: 25 Sep 2017, 22:39
spamone: Animal

Re: Could Dutton be more overtly racist?

Postby johnsmith » 03 May 2018, 12:17

CaesarAugustus wrote:I want a truce with pinkeye and I think the best person to broker that truce is you. I’ve shown that I am fundementally capable of admitting that I’m wrong, misguided and even crazy.

All I humbly request is a truce with pinkeye.


have you tried wine and flowers :rose :rose :rose

you shouldn't take anyone too seriously here. We all have our flaws, pink occasionally flies off at the handle, but if you can get past that she's a good girl.
FD.
I hope that bitch who was running their brothels for them gets raped with a cactus.
User avatar
johnsmith
Rhinocerus
 
Posts: 5419
Joined: 25 Sep 2017, 22:39
spamone: Animal

Re: Could Dutton be more overtly racist?

Postby mothra » 03 May 2018, 12:46

CaesarAugustus wrote:What about when I was upset by pinkeye’s comment. Did you publicly inform her not to use inflammatory language against me?? There’s a bit of a double standard here.


No, it's just i don't get involved in every stage of every argument. You and Pink were going eachother ... i just called foul on you, more for you than for her. I honestly thought i was doing you a favour.

CaesarAugustus wrote:I like you too. The issue is that I think you have preconceived notions about me which influences how you view my posts.


Perhaps. None are unflattering though.

CaesarAugustus wrote:I had calmed down after I realised I was WRONG. Did pinkeye calm down? No she kept going even after I stopped bugging you for debate about other issues for days.

All I’m humbly requesting that each member be treated and scrutinised equally, and to give credit where credit is due.


Pink is Pink ... you are you. As i said, your methods of communication clash. She believes you are trying to sabotage this thread and is ascribing motives to that. I believe she is incorrect. I have said so. But the way in which i interact with Pink is different from the way i interact with you .. and from John; Aussie; Monk; Greg and everyone else ... each who i have unique relationships with based on each of their personalities and how they interact with mine.

Perhaps i am too analytical but communication is my bread and butter. If i'm paying attention to it, i tend to be able to work with most reasonable people.If you think any of my observations of you are incorrect, insulting or unfair, please do not hesitate to challenge me. I can take it. Apologies if you feel prejudged by me. It is certainly not my intention.


CaesarAugustus wrote:I want a truce with pinkeye and I think the best person to broker that truce is you. I’ve shown that I am fundementally capable of admitting that I’m wrong, misguided and even crazy.

All I humbly request is a truce with pinkeye.


I would love to facilitate that in any ways in which i can. You have markedly different temperaments however. You both need to accept that of each other.
User avatar
mothra
Duck
 
Posts: 4855
Joined: 27 Sep 2017, 18:47
spamone: Animal

Re: Could Dutton be more overtly racist?

Postby mothra » 03 May 2018, 12:47

johnsmith wrote:
mothra wrote:But the "triggered" thing bugs me. It bugs me tremendously.


:think :think :think

something to save for a rainy day :giggle :giggle


Reminds me of one of my favourite albums, "Rum, Sodomy and the Lash".

You familiar with it?
User avatar
mothra
Duck
 
Posts: 4855
Joined: 27 Sep 2017, 18:47
spamone: Animal

Re: Could Dutton be more overtly racist?

Postby johnsmith » 03 May 2018, 15:09

mothra wrote:
johnsmith wrote:
mothra wrote:But the "triggered" thing bugs me. It bugs me tremendously.


:think :think :think

something to save for a rainy day :giggle :giggle


Reminds me of one of my favourite albums, "Rum, Sodomy and the Lash".

You familiar with it?



with a title like that, I'm not sure I want to be familiar with it :b :b :b


I'm not really a fan of punk
FD.
I hope that bitch who was running their brothels for them gets raped with a cactus.
User avatar
johnsmith
Rhinocerus
 
Posts: 5419
Joined: 25 Sep 2017, 22:39
spamone: Animal

Re: Could Dutton be more overtly racist?

Postby mothra » 03 May 2018, 15:30

johnsmith wrote:

with a title like that, I'm not sure I want to be familiar with it :b :b :b


I'm not really a fan of punk


It's the title i thought of, Bananaman. After reading your comment.
User avatar
mothra
Duck
 
Posts: 4855
Joined: 27 Sep 2017, 18:47
spamone: Animal

Re: Could Dutton be more overtly racist?

Postby johnsmith » 03 May 2018, 15:50

mothra wrote:
johnsmith wrote:

with a title like that, I'm not sure I want to be familiar with it :b :b :b


I'm not really a fan of punk


It's the title i thought of, Bananaman. After reading your comment.

bananaman runs from that title
FD.
I hope that bitch who was running their brothels for them gets raped with a cactus.
User avatar
johnsmith
Rhinocerus
 
Posts: 5419
Joined: 25 Sep 2017, 22:39
spamone: Animal

Re: Could Dutton be more overtly racist?

Postby mothra » 03 May 2018, 15:57

johnsmith wrote:
mothra wrote:
johnsmith wrote:

with a title like that, I'm not sure I want to be familiar with it :b :b :b


I'm not really a fan of punk


It's the title i thought of, Bananaman. After reading your comment.

bananaman runs from that title


And then:

Image
User avatar
mothra
Duck
 
Posts: 4855
Joined: 27 Sep 2017, 18:47
spamone: Animal

Re: Could Dutton be more overtly racist?

Postby Auggie » 03 May 2018, 17:44

mothra wrote:i just called foul on you, more for you than for her. I honestly thought i was doing you a favour.


Well, when you put it like that...
The taxpayer - that's someone who works for the Federal Government but doesn't have to take the civil service examination. - Ronald Reagan.
Auggie
Pain in the Butt
 
Posts: 1688
Joined: 02 Oct 2017, 18:05
spamone: Animal

Re: Could Dutton be more overtly racist?

Postby pinkeye » 03 May 2018, 21:54

CaesarAugustus wrote:
mothra wrote:i just called foul on you, more for you than for her. I honestly thought i was doing you a favour.


Well, when you put it like that...


?? yeah you should understand, everyone, that demanding, and offensive behaviour will NOT force a response from me if I feel attacked. I am quite alert to nuances.
I've known manipulators before, much too intimately, and I have no wish to engage ca on his favourite topics. He has tried nearly every trick in the book.

Mothra keeps falling into his traps, unfortunately. I think JS is just along for the laughs. :bgrin

You do know Mothra, don't you..? that he doesn't GAF? Yeah.? Whatever you say.? Nothing will make an impression, in reality. He may choose to throw you a bone, now and then, but seriously,, No way does he really listen, as you would hope. His BRAIN is well-formed by now..

And you know what I don't want any part of it.


Now, none of this is relevant to the subject. I would welcome Aussie, or Monk, to remove much of this personal discussion, from this topic, and set it up independently. I will not be dragged off this topic again. Simple.

Because, Hey I'll engage... Make it so. :roll
sleeping is good for you
User avatar
pinkeye
Jaguar
 
Posts: 1853
Joined: 01 Oct 2017, 21:59
spamone: Animal

Re: Could Dutton be more overtly racist?

Postby Auggie » 03 May 2018, 22:57

pinkeye wrote:
CaesarAugustus wrote:
mothra wrote:i just called foul on you, more for you than for her. I honestly thought i was doing you a favour.


Well, when you put it like that...


?? yeah you should understand, everyone, that demanding, and offensive behaviour will NOT force a response from me if I feel attacked. I am quite alert to nuances.
I've known manipulators before, much too intimately, and I have no wish to engage ca on his favourite topics. He has tried nearly every trick in the book.

Mothra keeps falling into his traps, unfortunately. I think JS is just along for the laughs. :bgrin

You do know Mothra, don't you..? that he doesn't GAF? Yeah.? Whatever you say.? Nothing will make an impression, in reality. He may choose to throw you a bone, now and then, but seriously,, No way does he really listen, as you would hope. His BRAIN is well-formed by now..

And you know what I don't want any part of it.


Now, none of this is relevant to the subject. I would welcome Aussie, or Monk, to remove much of this personal discussion, from this topic, and set it up independently. I will not be dragged off this topic again. Simple.

Because, Hey I'll engage... Make it so. :roll


I'm sorry you feel this way, pinkeye.
The taxpayer - that's someone who works for the Federal Government but doesn't have to take the civil service examination. - Ronald Reagan.
Auggie
Pain in the Butt
 
Posts: 1688
Joined: 02 Oct 2017, 18:05
spamone: Animal

Re: Could Dutton be more overtly racist?

Postby pinkeye » 03 May 2018, 23:13

No you are not sorry, about anything.
sleeping is good for you
User avatar
pinkeye
Jaguar
 
Posts: 1853
Joined: 01 Oct 2017, 21:59
spamone: Animal

Re: Could Dutton be more overtly racist?

Postby pinkeye » 03 May 2018, 23:34

mothra wrote:
CaesarAugustus wrote:
pinkeye wrote:Nah he is definitely NOT the Dalai Lama. :roll :bgrin

You all think its funny to have this narcissistic troll fucking up this thread, every time we try to talk about DUTTON. ? :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl

YEAH I can see the funny side of ca's posts.. the little I can be bothered to read. :roll :zzzz

I object to this hi-jacking, of this particular topic. Why do you all find that amusing. And reversing posts so you' re intentionally misquoted.?
Nah.. I don't think that is fucking :rofl :rofl hilarious either.

you make a joke of this troll's behaviour, because it's amusing.? :roll :bike :rain :rain


Definitely triggered.....

:jump


Two things i want to say to that. Firstly, i consider this whole "triggered" crap to be among the weakest, most belittling, condescending and dismissive things you can say to a person.

Secondly, so what? Did it give you a hard on and you want to share it with us? "Ooooh i pissed someone off. How frightfully effective am i?".

Jesus Auggie. You can do better.



Yeah ... thanks for your comments M. You must understand, I've heard shit like this before. Umm I am not upset, per se' , I'm just not going to play his game. It's so obvious, to me.

And NOW, he says he says he's sorry I FEEL THIS WAY.
Do you see what he's doing.?


Nah I really wish some of the content, not relevant to the topic, could be moved to a new playground. :roll

Because I think it's much more important that we are informed of the machinations of this LNP government. DUTTON TURNBULL.! Did you hear Turnbull today, rubbishing efforts by Labor , and others, to save those people languishing in PNG.? You KNOW?

Now THAT upsets me. I thank you very much Mothra for the little information available, which you have supplied.

I think they've gone way too far.. they will lose government. :bgrin

And hopefully, Labor will then ABOLISH this HOME OFFICE. !!
sleeping is good for you
User avatar
pinkeye
Jaguar
 
Posts: 1853
Joined: 01 Oct 2017, 21:59
spamone: Animal

Re: Could Dutton be more overtly racist?

Postby mothra » 03 May 2018, 23:52

Pink, i get where you're coming from. I know how some men talk to women ... and Auggie displayed some of those characteristics .. but i promise you, he's a bit clumsy and hot headed but his heart's in the right place.

You should check him out on Ozpol. The misogynists have started another women bash thread and Auggie is the only one in there challenging them.

I'm not asking you to trust him .. i have too much respect for your instincts ... but just watch him for a bit. I think he will surprise you.
User avatar
mothra
Duck
 
Posts: 4855
Joined: 27 Sep 2017, 18:47
spamone: Animal

PreviousNext

Return to Politics

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests