Could Dutton be more overtly racist?

Discuss politics and current affairs here.

Hot topic: The scourge of negative gearing, Friends of the NBN and wrecking lives.  The economy and Poll tracking— all the polls. New! ELECTION 2016, Issues and Leaders

Special Feature 1: Peter Costello and our current deficits.
Special Feature 2: Dr Turnbull and the wrong NBN prescription
Special Feature 3: The Denigration of science, technology and education.
Forum rules
The rules for this board are in the Charter of Moderation. Politics is for serious discussion of politics, economics and current affairs.

Re: Could Dutton be more overtly racist?

Postby Auggie » 30 Apr 2018, 23:14

pinkeye wrote:
CaesarAugustus wrote:
pinkeye wrote:
CaesarAugustus wrote:
johnsmith wrote:
CaesarAugustus wrote:
Seeking more power is not necessarily a sign of being fascist.

what is it called when they seek power over everything?

Totalitarianism. Fascism is a totalitarian ideology, just as Soviet Communism was.

There you go. :thumb

So, he could be a Communist then, right?

You think? :b :b :yak yak :nah

Well, considering that Communism is a totalitarian ideology, it's quite possible, since he wants power over everything.

Or is there something else that makes him 'Fascist'?
It has been demonstrated that no system, not even the most inhuman, can continue to exist without an ideology.
Auggie
Pain in the Butt

spamone: Animal

Postby johnsmith » 30 Apr 2018, 23:16

CaesarAugustus wrote:
pinkeye wrote:
CaesarAugustus wrote:
johnsmith wrote:
CaesarAugustus wrote:

Totalitarianism. Fascism is a totalitarian ideology, just as Soviet Communism was.

unlikely, he doesn't want the rich to have to share their wealth, a commo would confiscate it and pretend to share it with everyone else
FD.
I hope that bitch who was running their brothels for them gets raped with a cactus.
johnsmith
Warthog

Postby Auggie » 30 Apr 2018, 23:22

johnsmith wrote:
CaesarAugustus wrote:
pinkeye wrote:
CaesarAugustus wrote:
johnsmith wrote:
CaesarAugustus wrote:

unlikely, he doesn't want the rich to have to share their wealth, a commo would confiscate it and pretend to share it with everyone else

Exactly, which means that there is more to his being 'Fascist' than just wanting more power, which is what I was trying to demonstrate to pinkeye.

His views on race, economics and other things, ALONG WITH his views on power classify him as Fascist.

Of course, pinkeye was throwing the term Fascist around to mean that anyone who believes in accumulating power.

Funny that we don't use the word 'Communist' to mean 'accumulating more power'???
It has been demonstrated that no system, not even the most inhuman, can continue to exist without an ideology.
Auggie
Pain in the Butt

Postby johnsmith » 30 Apr 2018, 23:25

CaesarAugustus wrote:Funny that we don't use the word 'Communist' to mean 'accumulating more power'???

probably because under true communism, EVERYONE is equal. There is no power over and above anyone else.
Of course in reality that cannot be so
FD.
I hope that bitch who was running their brothels for them gets raped with a cactus.
johnsmith
Warthog

Postby johnsmith » 30 Apr 2018, 23:26

CaesarAugustus wrote:Exactly, which means that there is more to his being 'Fascist' than just wanting more power

power, money, prestige and fame
FD.
johnsmith
Warthog

Postby Auggie » 30 Apr 2018, 23:26

johnsmith wrote:
CaesarAugustus wrote:Funny that we don't use the word 'Communist' to mean 'accumulating more power'???

probably because under true communism, EVERYONE is equal. There is no power over and above anyone else.
Of course in reality that cannot be so

Well, in theory yes, but in practice that wasn't the case. And pinkeye wanted me to deal with 'reality'.
Auggie
Pain in the Butt

Postby Auggie » 30 Apr 2018, 23:28

johnsmith wrote:
CaesarAugustus wrote:Exactly, which means that there is more to his being 'Fascist' than just wanting more power

Among other things. I mean don't forget that stepping into the realm of totalitarianism requires a degree of psychopathy which many people don't have. You can want power, money, prestige, and fame and still be a democrat when you get to power. Like Donald Trump.
Auggie
Pain in the Butt

Postby johnsmith » 30 Apr 2018, 23:32

CaesarAugustus wrote:
johnsmith wrote:

Among other things. I mean don't forget that stepping into the realm of totalitarianism requires a degree of psychopathy which many people don't have. You can want power, money, prestige, and fame and still be a democrat when you get to power. Like Donald Trump.

I suspect that Dutton has the 'psychopathy' bit covered
FD.
johnsmith
Warthog

Postby pinkeye » 30 Apr 2018, 23:42

CaesarAugustus wrote:

So, he could be a Communist then, right?[/quote]

Exactly, which means that there is more to his being 'Fascist' than just wanting more power, which is what I was trying to demonstrate to pinkeye.

His views on race, economics and other things, ALONG WITH his views on power classify him as Fascist.

Of course, pinkeye was throwing the term Fascist around to mean that anyone who believes in accumulating power.

?[/quote][/quote]

Oh yeah like Donald Trump.

See the problem IS

WE GET DUTTON. We don't live in the US .. but nice try anyway.

How thick are you.?

I have to say I am very suss of you ca, because you always seek to deflect from THIS TOPIC in particular. You try to take it OFF-TOPIC every post.

This isn't a broad topic... as I have tried to explain to you before.. but your continued assaults, taking this away from DUTTON, is hard to ignore. I MEAN.. what are you ? His fucking Brother.?

I NOTICE YOU HAVE NOT POSTED HIS NAME. referring to 'He'...' his' ...'him'.

OOH OH OH :b :jump :hush :yak yak :b :nah
Last edited by pinkeye on 30 Apr 2018, 23:47, edited 1 time in total.
sleeping is good for you
pinkeye
Jaguar

Postby Auggie » 30 Apr 2018, 23:46

pinkeye wrote:
CaesarAugustus wrote:

?[/quote][/quote]

Oh yeah like Donald Trump.

See the problem IS

WE GET DUTTON. We don't live in the US .. but nice try anyway.

How thick are you.?

I have to say I am very suss of you ca, because you always seek to deflect from THIS TOPIC in particular. You try to take it OFF-TOPIC every post.

I wonder WHY?? Hmmm? You can't find another topic to EXPRESS yourself UPON. ?? :bgrin

This isn't a broad topic... as I have tried to explain to you before.. but your continued assaults, taking this away from DUTTON, is hard to ignore. I MEAN.. what are you ? His fucking Brother.?

OOH OH OH :b :jump :hush :yak yak :b :nah[/quote]

"Listen, strange women lying in ponds distributing swords is no basis for a system of government. Supreme Executive Power derives from a mandate of the masses, not from some farcical aquatic ceremony. You can't expect to wield supreme executive power just because some watery tart threw a sword at you."
Auggie
Pain in the Butt

Postby pinkeye » 01 May 2018, 00:03

CaesarAugustus wrote:
pinkeye wrote:
CaesarAugustus wrote:

Not really smart ac. Fucking around with my quotes.. :mad
so what excuse do you have for misrepresenting me by substituting your post ..under MY NAME,.???????????????..
I am sure you can offer one but I think WE ALL KNOW WHAT YOU ARE. :mad

THAT, scumbag, is NOT ACCEPTABLE.
sleeping is good for you
pinkeye
Jaguar

Postby Auggie » 01 May 2018, 11:24

pinkeye wrote:
CaesarAugustus wrote:
pinkeye wrote:
CaesarAugustus wrote:

Not really smart ac. Fucking around with my quotes.. :mad
so what excuse do you have for misrepresenting me by substituting your post ..under MY NAME,.???????????????..
I am sure you can offer one but I think WE ALL KNOW WHAT YOU ARE. :mad

THAT, scumbag, is NOT ACCEPTABLE.

Well, I couldn’t let you get away with being wrong, could I?
Auggie
Pain in the Butt

Postby pinkeye » 01 May 2018, 22:04

Just wondering who made you GOD.
DO NOT CHANGE POSTS to suit yourself.
It is deceitful, and makes you a liar.
You are not someone I wish to exchange with. You are a liar and a PROVEN CHEAT.
sleeping is good for you
pinkeye
Jaguar

Postby johnsmith » 01 May 2018, 22:08

pink, you know I love you ... but you need to chillax a little.

Stop stressing so much over everything Caesar does or says. :beer
FD.
johnsmith
Warthog

Postby pinkeye » 01 May 2018, 23:07

johnsmith wrote:pink, you know I love you ... but you need to chillax a little.

Perhaps you didn't notice, but he has changed the posts around, so that my post shows as his,,, and HIS post shows as mine. You probably didn't notice. So, if he did the switcheroo on you, would YOU CHILL.? Seriously, this is NOT ACCEPTABLE. Perhaps you missed what he did.?

You'd be OK with that then.? Deliberate misrepresentation.? Which misnaming AUTHOR's of POSTS.? Nope. Not chilling on this one mate. Never had any arsehole do such a blatant trick on my posts. I OBJECT. Plagiarism at least, and deception at worst. :WTF
sleeping is good for you
pinkeye
Jaguar

Postby johnsmith » 01 May 2018, 23:10

pinkeye wrote:

Perhaps you didn't notice, but he has changed the posts around, so that my post shows as his,,, and HIS post shows as mine. You probably didn't notice. So, if he did the switcheroo on you, would YOU CHILL.? Seriously, this is NOT ACCEPTABLE. Perhaps you missed what he did.?

I saw it. My comment is missing from in the middle of all that. And I don't agree that he switched it. I looks like he tried to delete one of the quotes, mine (the forums software only allows six quote maximum per post) and in the process didn't do it properly .. his comment is at the end. I'd say it wasn't deliberate.

as for your question, ask Aussie how I feel about people changing my posts :c :c
FD.
johnsmith
Warthog

Postby pinkeye » 01 May 2018, 23:12

and don't call the pipsqueak Caesar, FFS.!! You're giving his ego a boost.

I call him ca ... because it reminds of being the lowest in the chain.. a clerical assistant. The ONLY WAY IS UP, :roll
sleeping is good for you
pinkeye
Jaguar

Postby pinkeye » 01 May 2018, 23:18

johnsmith wrote:
pinkeye wrote:

I saw it. And I don't agree that he switched it. I looks like he tried to delete one of the quotes (the forums software only allows six quote maximum per post) and in the process didn't do it properly .. his comment is at the end. I'd say it wasn't deliberate.

as for your question, ask Aussie how I feel about people changing my posts :c :c

You think it was a mistake.? Well ,he seems happy about MY assessment. He doesn't say it was a mistake, does he.?

No.. he adds

CaesarAugustus wrote:
pinkeye wrote:
CaesarAugustus wrote:
pinkeye wrote:
CaesarAugustus wrote:

Well, I couldn’t let you get away with being wrong, could I?[/quote]

Now ,perhaps you are right, and he is just taking advantage of a mishap (?) because he has a fragile ego..?

Nah. sorry JS.. I don't think it was a mistake. ....
sleeping is good for you
pinkeye
Jaguar

Postby Auggie » 02 May 2018, 19:00

pinkeye wrote:
johnsmith wrote:
pinkeye wrote:

I saw it. And I don't agree that he switched it. I looks like he tried to delete one of the quotes (the forums software only allows six quote maximum per post) and in the process didn't do it properly .. his comment is at the end. I'd say it wasn't deliberate.

You think it was a mistake.? Well ,he seems happy about MY assessment. He doesn't say it was a mistake, does he.?

No.. he adds

CaesarAugustus wrote:
pinkeye wrote:
CaesarAugustus wrote:
pinkeye wrote:
CaesarAugustus wrote:

Well, I couldn’t let you get away with being wrong, could I?[/quote]

Now ,perhaps you are right, and he is just taking advantage of a mishap (?) because he has a fragile ego..?

Nah. sorry JS.. I don't think it was a mistake. ....

Pinkeye, I have to say that initially I was quite emotionally sensitive to your comments, but now I laugh every time I read them.

You really do get triggered easily, don't you?

Look, it's OK to be wrong every now and then. Keep up the snowflakiness - I'm lovin it.

I look forward to the next meltdown you have.
Auggie
Pain in the Butt

Postby johnsmith » 02 May 2018, 19:17

CaesarAugustus wrote:You really do get triggered easily, don't you?

:c :c
FD.
johnsmith
Warthog

Postby mothra » 02 May 2018, 19:35

johnsmith wrote:

Yeah but Auggie would test the patience of the Dalai Lama ... be fair. :gsp
mothra
Duck

Postby johnsmith » 02 May 2018, 19:42

mothra wrote:
johnsmith wrote:

He has his moments. :thumb
FD.
johnsmith
Warthog

Postby Auggie » 02 May 2018, 21:24

mothra wrote:
johnsmith wrote:

Maybe I am the Dalai Lama???
Auggie
Pain in the Butt

Postby pinkeye » 02 May 2018, 22:06

Nah he is definitely NOT the Dalai Lama. :roll :bgrin

You all think its funny to have this narcissistic troll fucking up this thread, every time we try to talk about DUTTON. ? :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl

YEAH I can see the funny side of ca's posts.. the little I can be bothered to read. :roll :zzzz

I object to this hi-jacking, of this particular topic. Why do you all find that amusing. And reversing posts so you' re intentionally misquoted.?
Nah.. I don't think that is fucking :rofl :rofl hilarious either.

you make a joke of this troll's behaviour, because it's amusing.? :roll :bike :rain :rain
sleeping is good for you
pinkeye
Jaguar

Postby Auggie » 02 May 2018, 22:09

pinkeye wrote:Nah he is definitely NOT the Dalai Lama. :roll :bgrin

You all think its funny to have this narcissistic troll fucking up this thread, every time we try to talk about DUTTON. ? :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl

YEAH I can see the funny side of ca's posts.. the little I can be bothered to read. :roll :zzzz

I object to this hi-jacking, of this particular topic. Why do you all find that amusing. And reversing posts so you' re intentionally misquoted.?
Nah.. I don't think that is fucking :rofl :rofl hilarious either.

you make a joke of this troll's behaviour, because it's amusing.? :roll :bike :rain :rain

Definitely triggered.....

:jump
Auggie
Pain in the Butt

PreviousNext

Return to Politics