Could Dutton be more overtly racist?

Discuss politics and current affairs here.

Hot topic: The scourge of negative gearing, Friends of the NBN and wrecking lives.  The economy and Poll tracking— all the polls. New! ELECTION 2016, Issues and Leaders

Special Feature 1: Peter Costello and our current deficits.
Special Feature 2: Dr Turnbull and the wrong NBN prescription
Special Feature 3: The Denigration of science, technology and education.
.
Forum rules
The rules for this board are in the Charter of Moderation. Politics is for serious discussion of politics, economics and current affairs.

Re: Could Dutton be more overtly racist?

Postby Auggie » 23 Apr 2018, 00:05

pinkeye wrote:Sorry
Mothra's choices are her own.

I'll give you a hint though.


Read what she posted last times. Try to understand the message.
hey... you got mine.


AND CA???


Do NOT ASK this question again.


Go and read the Israeli-Palestine thread, and you'll see that I asked her specific questions about her comments to which she hasn't replied.

She replied that she didn't like the videos, but didn't even explain why.

If you know then answer, then would you care to tell me please? (I'm asking nicely).

I've asked her several times to explain her positions but she hasn't.
The taxpayer - that's someone who works for the Federal Government but doesn't have to take the civil service examination. - Ronald Reagan.
Auggie
Pain in the Butt
 
Posts: 1691
Joined: 02 Oct 2017, 18:05
spamone: Animal

Re: Could Dutton be more overtly racist?

Postby Auggie » 23 Apr 2018, 00:08

pinkeye wrote:Sorry
Mothra's choices are her own.

I'll give you a hint though.


Read what she posted last times. Try to understand the message.
hey... you got mine.


AND CA???


Do NOT ASK this question again.


mothra wrote:
I fear, once again, you have not properly considered what has been put to you.



Could you please reiterate 'what' has been put to me?


mothra wrote:
I found it pitched uncomfortably beneath the standard of information on the issue that i have already consumed. Furthermore, i found it offensively erroeous.



Please elaborate on both points. And how was it 'offensively' erroneous?


mothra wrote:
I posted an interview with arguably one of the most knowledgeable Middle Eastern chroniclers of some years that addressed every point raised in the video from you and threw them out the window.



Please list the respective points and how they 'throw them out of the window'.


mothra wrote:
Now you want to quibble about whether the word apartheid is valid? After i have already hinted strongly that i consider that irrelevant? As did Fisk? It's like spending your energy on the wrong thing man.



So, what? Apartheid is just an absolutist term for 'discrimination'?? Apartheid symbolises something more than just the institutionalised oppression of a minority?? What about the word 'fascist'?? Can I just throw that term around about someone who disagrees with me?

mothra wrote:
You get really caught up on labels, Augie. At the expense of examination into what the labels are covering.



Labels are important, Mothra. You seem to be caught up on labels like 'superior' and 'inferior' (when in actual fact they were absolutist expressions of good and bad), but now you don't seem so caught up on it??

Is it intellectually honest for me to call you a communist just because you hold some left-wing views?


These are the questions (in red) which I asked Mothra.

She said: "I fear that you have not considered what has been put to you?" I then reply: "please tell me what has been put to me?"

No answer.

You claim that she 'gave her answer' in the posts. Would you like to show me where she gave her answers???

Or are you going to keep being a bitch?
The taxpayer - that's someone who works for the Federal Government but doesn't have to take the civil service examination. - Ronald Reagan.
Auggie
Pain in the Butt
 
Posts: 1691
Joined: 02 Oct 2017, 18:05
spamone: Animal

Re: Could Dutton be more overtly racist?

Postby Auggie » 23 Apr 2018, 00:10

pinkeye wrote:

Do NOT ASK this question again.


Are you now making demands of me, pinkeye?

And just because you deserve it:

YOU ARE A FUCKIN' BITCH!
The taxpayer - that's someone who works for the Federal Government but doesn't have to take the civil service examination. - Ronald Reagan.
Auggie
Pain in the Butt
 
Posts: 1691
Joined: 02 Oct 2017, 18:05
spamone: Animal

Re: Could Dutton be more overtly racist?

Postby pinkeye » 23 Apr 2018, 00:12

YOU have just posted her answers to you.

You don't like the answers..? that's your problem. Deal with it.

Give it a rest CA.
sleeping is good for you
User avatar
pinkeye
Jaguar
 
Posts: 1853
Joined: 01 Oct 2017, 21:59
spamone: Animal

Re: Could Dutton be more overtly racist?

Postby mothra » 23 Apr 2018, 00:39

If you're concerned about showing respect to women, Augie, may i suggest you not call one a fucking bitch? Thanks.

I tried to be kind but i found the first few minutes of the video on Israel and apartheid to be pitched at children that are desired to grow up and vote republican. It offennded my reason and my intellect. I posted a video to you that i hoped would explain better to you my level of understanding about the issue ... not great but beyond your video, which i found just awful.

I'm sorry.

I suggest you read Robert Fisk's "The Great War For Civilisation":

https://www.bookdepository.com/The-Great-War-for-Civilisation-Robert-Fisk/9781400075171?redirected=true&utm_medium=Google&utm_campaign=Base1&utm_source=AU&utm_content=The-Great-War-for-Civilisation&selectCurrency=AUD&w=AF45AU96D3PMS2A80RPU&pdg=pla-104399949699:kwd-104399949699:cmp-680104063:adg-32696820702:crv-151943499815:pid-9781400075171:dev-c&gclid=EAIaIQobChMIgoHz_obO2gIVQk29Ch0TtAF4EAQYAiABEgLyjfD_BwE

I think you'd really enjoy it. You're very interested in the subject.
User avatar
mothra
Duck
 
Posts: 4856
Joined: 27 Sep 2017, 18:47
spamone: Animal

Re: Could Dutton be more overtly racist?

Postby Auggie » 23 Apr 2018, 00:39

pinkeye wrote:YOU have just posted her answers to you.

You don't like the answers..? that's your problem. Deal with it.

Give it a rest CA.


I posted questions to her answers, you idiot. Didn't you read it? There was response.

Look, I don't a give a shit that she didn't reply, but what pisses me off is that you're making it out to be as though she's answered crystal clear my questions, when she hasn't.

If you want to defend her, fine, that's your prerogative. Just don't make incorrect statements. She never answered my questions to her responses.
The taxpayer - that's someone who works for the Federal Government but doesn't have to take the civil service examination. - Ronald Reagan.
Auggie
Pain in the Butt
 
Posts: 1691
Joined: 02 Oct 2017, 18:05
spamone: Animal

Re: Could Dutton be more overtly racist?

Postby Auggie » 23 Apr 2018, 00:44

mothra wrote:If you're concerned about showing respect to women, Augie, may i suggest you not call one a fucking bitch? Thanks.


Now, hold on a minute here, Mothra. I didn't start any of this swearing and name-calling, it was pinkeye who started it. And not once did you ever call her out for that. Is that because I'm a guy? Do you have double standards??

Frankly, I'm fed up with her disrespectful nature and vile behaviour, which you haven't called out. And I cracked. Simple.

You should be at least fair, Mothra. Thanks.

In fact, I had sent a PM to Monk a couple of weeks to ask him to remind pinkeye of her use of language; that's how bad it was, and how offended I was. I ticked all the right boxes Mothra, and behaved correctly, so don't go on about how 'if I'm concerned for showing respect for women' when no respect was shown for me.

mothra wrote:I tried to be kind but i found the first few minutes of the video on Israel and apartheid to be pitched at children that are desired to grow up and vote republican. It offennded my reason and my intellect. I posted a video to you that i hoped would explain better to you my level of understanding about the issue ... not great but beyond your video, which i found just awful.


Ok, that's great. So, WHY did it offend your reason and intellect? It was a black South African woman talking about how Israel was not an apartheid state. What offends you about that? Do you think that Robert Fisk knows more about apartheid than the black South African? What about the older black South African man in the third video who also says that Israel is not an apartheid state? Are they being disingenuous?

And BTW, I'm fully aware that the videos are published by an America conservative; his name is Dennis Prager. Yes, he's a conservative and a Republican. It is also doesn't make him a racist, xenophobe or anything else (and I'm not saying you are saying that). He is presenting a conservative view on issues. I don't always agree with his view, particularly on religion and some other things.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but it seems to me that you think that the people on the video are disingenuous??
Last edited by Auggie on 23 Apr 2018, 00:50, edited 1 time in total.
The taxpayer - that's someone who works for the Federal Government but doesn't have to take the civil service examination. - Ronald Reagan.
Auggie
Pain in the Butt
 
Posts: 1691
Joined: 02 Oct 2017, 18:05
spamone: Animal

Re: Could Dutton be more overtly racist?

Postby mothra » 23 Apr 2018, 00:49

I certainly answered your questions as far as i was willing, Augie.

I did not wish to discuss your videos. I apologise that that has caused drama.
User avatar
mothra
Duck
 
Posts: 4856
Joined: 27 Sep 2017, 18:47
spamone: Animal

Re: Could Dutton be more overtly racist?

Postby mothra » 23 Apr 2018, 00:54

CaesarAugustus wrote:
mothra wrote:If you're concerned about showing respect to women, Augie, may i suggest you not call one a fucking bitch? Thanks.


Now, hold on a minute here, Mothra. I didn't start all this swearing and name-calling, it was pinkeye. And not once did you ever call her out for that. Is that because I'm a guy? Do you have double standards??

Frankly, I'm fed up with her disrespectful nature and vile behaviour, which you haven't called out.

You should be at least fair, Mothra. Thanks.

In fact, I had sent a PM to Monk a couple of weeks to ask him to remind pinkeye of her use of language; that's how bad it was. I ticked all the right boxes Mothra, and behaved correctly, so don't go on about how 'if I'm concerned for showing respect for women'.


Calling a woman a bitch or a cunt carries about as much weight as calling a black person a nigger. If you want to be that guy, just know that.

As for defending anyone against anyone else, i'm not fussed enough. Call her an arsehole. Call her a piece of shit. Call her a bastard. Knock yourself out. She can take care of herself. Just, so you know, bitch is offensive to women.
Last edited by mothra on 23 Apr 2018, 01:14, edited 1 time in total.
User avatar
mothra
Duck
 
Posts: 4856
Joined: 27 Sep 2017, 18:47
spamone: Animal

Re: Could Dutton be more overtly racist?

Postby pinkeye » 23 Apr 2018, 00:58

mothra wrote:I certainly answered your questions as far as i was willing, Augie.

I did not wish to discuss your videos. I apologise that that has caused drama.


Never apologise to a shit like ca. Seriously. The cunt won't fucking listen... you don't have to answer to him, nor need you apologise.

He deserves no apologies.
I said sorry, Mothra's choices are her own.. but that was NO APOLOGY to the creepy ca. I was saying NO.

ALWAYS a GOOD TIME MANAGEMENT POLICY... Just say NO.
sleeping is good for you
User avatar
pinkeye
Jaguar
 
Posts: 1853
Joined: 01 Oct 2017, 21:59
spamone: Animal

Re: Could Dutton be more overtly racist?

Postby Auggie » 23 Apr 2018, 01:02

mothra wrote:
CaesarAugustus wrote:
mothra wrote:If you're concerned about showing respect to women, Augie, may i suggest you not call one a fucking bitch? Thanks.


Now, hold on a minute here, Mothra. I didn't start all this swearing and name-calling, it was pinkeye. And not once did you ever call her out for that. Is that because I'm a guy? Do you have double standards??

Frankly, I'm fed up with her disrespectful nature and vile behaviour, which you haven't called out.

You should be at least fair, Mothra. Thanks.

In fact, I had sent a PM to Monk a couple of weeks to ask him to remind pinkeye of her use of language; that's how bad it was. I ticked all the right boxes Mothra, and behaved correctly, so don't go on about how 'if I'm concerned for showing respect for women'.


Calling a woman a bitch or a cunt carries about as much weight as calling a black person a nigger. If you want to be that guy, just know that.

As for defending anyone against anyone else, i'm not fussed enough. Call her an arsehole. Call her a piece of shit. Call her a bastard. Knock yourself out. She can take care of herself. Just, so you know, it is offensive to women.


So now you’re quantifying the degree of offensiveness in insults are you? Pinkeye called me many rude things, which you didn’t call her out her for and now you call me out for this one one insult I made?

This is absolutely disgusting behaviour: teaming up against a member just because you disagree with their point of view.
The taxpayer - that's someone who works for the Federal Government but doesn't have to take the civil service examination. - Ronald Reagan.
Auggie
Pain in the Butt
 
Posts: 1691
Joined: 02 Oct 2017, 18:05
spamone: Animal

Re: Could Dutton be more overtly racist?

Postby Auggie » 23 Apr 2018, 01:04

mothra wrote:I certainly answered your questions as far as i was willing, Augie.

I did not wish to discuss your videos. I apologise that that has caused drama.


Sure that’s your prerogative, but just know that you’ve missed an opportunity to convince me to your point of view.
The taxpayer - that's someone who works for the Federal Government but doesn't have to take the civil service examination. - Ronald Reagan.
Auggie
Pain in the Butt
 
Posts: 1691
Joined: 02 Oct 2017, 18:05
spamone: Animal

Re: Could Dutton be more overtly racist?

Postby mothra » 23 Apr 2018, 01:05

pinkeye wrote:
mothra wrote:I certainly answered your questions as far as i was willing, Augie.

I did not wish to discuss your videos. I apologise that that has caused drama.


Never apologise to a shit like ca. Seriously. The cunt won't fucking listen... you don't have to answer to him, nor need you apologise.

He deserves no apologies.
I said sorry, Mothra's choices are her own.. but that was NO APOLOGY to the creepy ca. I was saying NO.

ALWAYS a GOOD TIME MANAGEMENT POLICY... Just say NO.



I don't want to upset Augie, Pink. Or you.

I just think all this agro is unpleasant.
User avatar
mothra
Duck
 
Posts: 4856
Joined: 27 Sep 2017, 18:47
spamone: Animal

Re: Could Dutton be more overtly racist?

Postby Auggie » 23 Apr 2018, 01:09

mothra wrote:
pinkeye wrote:
mothra wrote:I certainly answered your questions as far as i was willing, Augie.

I did not wish to discuss your videos. I apologise that that has caused drama.


Never apologise to a shit like ca. Seriously. The cunt won't fucking listen... you don't have to answer to him, nor need you apologise.

He deserves no apologies.
I said sorry, Mothra's choices are her own.. but that was NO APOLOGY to the creepy ca. I was saying NO.

ALWAYS a GOOD TIME MANAGEMENT POLICY... Just say NO.



I don't want to upset Augie, Pink. Or you.

I just think all this agro is unpleasant.


Too late, Mothra. I’ve already asked Monk to ban both of you for 1 week. You both bloody deserve it.
The taxpayer - that's someone who works for the Federal Government but doesn't have to take the civil service examination. - Ronald Reagan.
Auggie
Pain in the Butt
 
Posts: 1691
Joined: 02 Oct 2017, 18:05
spamone: Animal

Re: Could Dutton be more overtly racist?

Postby mothra » 23 Apr 2018, 01:09

CaesarAugustus wrote:
So now you’re quantifying the degree of offensiveness in insults are you? Pinkeye called me many rude things, which you didn’t call her out her for and now you call me out for this one one insult I made?

This is absolutely disgusting behaviour: teaming up against a member just because you disagree with their point of view.


No Augie. I'm telling you of the weight behind a word you used, which i hope you were unaware of prior to using.

Maybe not. Maybe you really are that angry. Seems Pink is too.

Anyway, i haven't read everything ... i just wanted you to know because you seem very concerned with discrimination towards women, that you used a particularly unpleasant word. I thought i was doing you a kindness.
User avatar
mothra
Duck
 
Posts: 4856
Joined: 27 Sep 2017, 18:47
spamone: Animal

Re: Could Dutton be more overtly racist?

Postby mothra » 23 Apr 2018, 01:10

CaesarAugustus wrote:
mothra wrote:I certainly answered your questions as far as i was willing, Augie.

I did not wish to discuss your videos. I apologise that that has caused drama.


Sure that’s your prerogative, but just know that you’ve missed an opportunity to convince me to your point of view.


I have directed you to Fisk, Augie. I think you'll get a tremendous amount out of it.
User avatar
mothra
Duck
 
Posts: 4856
Joined: 27 Sep 2017, 18:47
spamone: Animal

Re: Could Dutton be more overtly racist?

Postby mothra » 23 Apr 2018, 01:13

CaesarAugustus wrote:
mothra wrote:
pinkeye wrote:
mothra wrote:I certainly answered your questions as far as i was willing, Augie.

I did not wish to discuss your videos. I apologise that that has caused drama.


Never apologise to a shit like ca. Seriously. The cunt won't fucking listen... you don't have to answer to him, nor need you apologise.

He deserves no apologies.
I said sorry, Mothra's choices are her own.. but that was NO APOLOGY to the creepy ca. I was saying NO.

ALWAYS a GOOD TIME MANAGEMENT POLICY... Just say NO.



I don't want to upset Augie, Pink. Or you.

I just think all this agro is unpleasant.


Too late, Mothra. I’ve already asked Monk to ban both of you for 1 week. You both bloody deserve it.


I think you need to calm down, Augie. It's just words on a screen that you are reading in particular way tonight that may change tomorrow. I have done nothing to be banned for. I'm sorry you feel victimised. I've explained myself to the best of my ability but have little anticipation that will matter.

You've a strong tendency to see what you want to see.
User avatar
mothra
Duck
 
Posts: 4856
Joined: 27 Sep 2017, 18:47
spamone: Animal

Re: Could Dutton be more overtly racist?

Postby mothra » 23 Apr 2018, 01:19

:tweed


Last edited by mothra on 23 Apr 2018, 01:26, edited 1 time in total.
User avatar
mothra
Duck
 
Posts: 4856
Joined: 27 Sep 2017, 18:47
spamone: Animal

Re: Could Dutton be more overtly racist?

Postby pinkeye » 23 Apr 2018, 01:23

Rubbish from ca. This is a topic about Dutton. it had been quiet on the front so I thought it appropriate to comment on the lack of DUTTON, on public media, and the failure of the PM to string a sentence together without dithering.

THEN... we have ac lobbing back in immediately, and demanding replies.

SO.. he got some. Not the ones he was demanding though.

I think its a question of perspective. I am not ANGRY. Not in the least. But he continues to post off-topic, with demands and abuse, and so... he can get an idea of the distaste I (personally ) feel about his continued insistence that I, or Mothra, must answer his strange questions is just NOT ACCEPTABLE .... SO he GETS MY REPLY. He doesn't seem to understand the idea, that a woman can refuse him. Where does that come from?
NOW I've had to deal with some folk who can't take NO for an answer... and its hard on here... because you can tell a person multiple times... and that person just keeps coming back, asking more suss questions, and insults... I mean I had to shoot a :S guy, twice, once upon a time, because he wouldn't go away. Can't do that here. :bgrin :bgrin :bgrin :bgrin .
sleeping is good for you
User avatar
pinkeye
Jaguar
 
Posts: 1853
Joined: 01 Oct 2017, 21:59
spamone: Animal

Re: Could Dutton be more overtly racist?

Postby Auggie » 23 Apr 2018, 01:25

pinkeye wrote:Rubbish from ca. This is a topic about Dutton. it had been quiet on the front so I thought it appropriate to comment on the lack of DUTTON, on public media, and the failure of the PM to string a sentence together without dithering.

THEN... we have ac lobbing back in immediately, and demanding replies.

SO.. he got some. Not the ones he was demanding though.

I think its a question of perspective. I am not ANGRY. Not in the least. But he continues to post off-topic, with demands and abuse, and so... he can get an idea of the distaste I (personally ) feel about his continued insistence that I, or Mothra, must answer his strange questions is just NOT ACCEPTABLE .... SO he GETS MY REPLY. He doesn't seem to understand the idea, that a woman can refuse him. Where does that come from?
NOW I've had to deal with some folk who can't take NO for an answer... and its hard on here... because you can tell a person multiple times... and that person just keeps coming back, asking more suss questions, and insults... I mean I had to shoot a :S guy, twice, once upon a time, because he wouldn't go away. Can't do that here. :bgrin :bgrin :bgrin :bgrin .


You think this has anything to do with you’re being a woman?? You’re completely off by a mile.

I’ve accepted the NO from Mothra.

And you’re still going on about being off topic when I created several new threads for each of those topics.
The taxpayer - that's someone who works for the Federal Government but doesn't have to take the civil service examination. - Ronald Reagan.
Auggie
Pain in the Butt
 
Posts: 1691
Joined: 02 Oct 2017, 18:05
spamone: Animal

Re: Could Dutton be more overtly racist?

Postby pinkeye » 23 Apr 2018, 01:28

CaesarAugustus wrote:
mothra wrote:I certainly answered your questions as far as i was willing, Augie.

I did not wish to discuss your videos. I apologise that that has caused drama.


Sure that’s your prerogative, but just know that you’ve missed an opportunity to convince me to your point of view.



Now, why do you think that matters? Hmmm?

Personally, I think we have both heard enough of your point of view, AND I for one, would be HAPPY if you spoke to the topic. As you seem unable to take any form of direction fron anyone, you can expect to get back negative responses.

You know? you are a right piece of work. So you say you are offended.? OOh OOh I'm going to get you banned, you naughty bitch. :roll
Well I honestly find you very offensive also.

Please spare us your ego trips.
sleeping is good for you
User avatar
pinkeye
Jaguar
 
Posts: 1853
Joined: 01 Oct 2017, 21:59
spamone: Animal

Re: Could Dutton be more overtly racist?

Postby Auggie » 23 Apr 2018, 01:29

mothra wrote:
CaesarAugustus wrote:
mothra wrote:
pinkeye wrote:
mothra wrote:I certainly answered your questions as far as i was willing, Augie.

I did not wish to discuss your videos. I apologise that that has caused drama.


Never apologise to a shit like ca. Seriously. The cunt won't fucking listen... you don't have to answer to him, nor need you apologise.

He deserves no apologies.
I said sorry, Mothra's choices are her own.. but that was NO APOLOGY to the creepy ca. I was saying NO.

ALWAYS a GOOD TIME MANAGEMENT POLICY... Just say NO.



I don't want to upset Augie, Pink. Or you.

I just think all this agro is unpleasant.


Too late, Mothra. I’ve already asked Monk to ban both of you for 1 week. You both bloody deserve it.


I think you need to calm down, Augie. It's just words on a screen that you are reading in particular way tonight that may change tomorrow. I have done nothing to be banned for. I'm sorry you feel victimised. I've explained myself to the best of my ability but have little anticipation that will matter.

You've a strong tendency to see what you want to see.


You feel sorry that I’ve been victimised? Oh great! Makes me feel better.

And to the best of your ability? Don’t give me that crap, Mothra. You said that ‘you’ve explained it as much as you’re willing’. Frankly, I think you’re just avoiding the discussion about the videos for some reason; maybe because you don’t know how to explain it??

And I would have a tendency to see what I want to see when a person is being evasive.
The taxpayer - that's someone who works for the Federal Government but doesn't have to take the civil service examination. - Ronald Reagan.
Auggie
Pain in the Butt
 
Posts: 1691
Joined: 02 Oct 2017, 18:05
spamone: Animal

Re: Could Dutton be more overtly racist?

Postby Auggie » 23 Apr 2018, 01:30

pinkeye wrote:
CaesarAugustus wrote:
mothra wrote:I certainly answered your questions as far as i was willing, Augie.

I did not wish to discuss your videos. I apologise that that has caused drama.


Sure that’s your prerogative, but just know that you’ve missed an opportunity to convince me to your point of view.



Now, why do you think that matters? Hmmm?

Personally, I think we have both heard enough of your point of view, AND I for one, would be HAPPY if you spoke to the topic. As you seem unable to take any form of direction fron anyone, you can expect to get back negative responses.

You know? you are a right piece of work. So you say you are offended.? OOh OOh I'm going to get you banned, you naughty bitch. :roll
Well I honestly find you very offensive also.

Please spare us your ego trips.


It matters because I’m here to learn, pinkeye. You?
The taxpayer - that's someone who works for the Federal Government but doesn't have to take the civil service examination. - Ronald Reagan.
Auggie
Pain in the Butt
 
Posts: 1691
Joined: 02 Oct 2017, 18:05
spamone: Animal

Re: Could Dutton be more overtly racist?

Postby mothra » 23 Apr 2018, 01:37

CaesarAugustus wrote:
You feel sorry that I’ve been victimised? Oh great! Makes me feel better.

And to the best of your ability? Don’t give me that crap, Mothra. You said that ‘you’ve explained it as much as you’re willing’. Frankly, I think you’re just avoiding the discussion about the videos for some reason; maybe because you don’t know how to explain it??

And I would have a tendency to see what I want to see when a person is being evasive.



Sorry that you feel victimised, Augie. I do not believe you have been but i respect your right to feel so. And i'm sorry for that.

Yes Augie, i have tried really hard to decline your offer to take you through my understanding of ME politics without causing you offence. I'm sorry but i just don't want to. To have a conversation with you that interests me about Israel. we can't start where you are. I didn't want to be so blunt so i have, to the best of my ability, diplomatically attempted to extricate myself from the situation. You've been most tenacious though.

It has incurred Pink's wrath.

Which in turn incurred yours.
User avatar
mothra
Duck
 
Posts: 4856
Joined: 27 Sep 2017, 18:47
spamone: Animal

Re: Could Dutton be more overtly racist?

Postby pinkeye » 23 Apr 2018, 01:41

Well correct if I am wrong.

This topic is about Australian politics, in particular, Peter Dutton.

Why do you think this is an appropriate place to demand responses from mothra about videos you have posted elsewhere, on another topic.?
You are being unreasonable, demanding, inquisitive and accusatory, when YOU are TALKING about SOMETHING ELSE.

Do you understand this.?
sleeping is good for you
User avatar
pinkeye
Jaguar
 
Posts: 1853
Joined: 01 Oct 2017, 21:59
spamone: Animal

PreviousNext

Return to Politics

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests