Could Dutton be more overtly racist?

Discuss politics and current affairs here.

Hot topic: The scourge of negative gearing, Friends of the NBN and wrecking lives.  The economy and Poll tracking— all the polls. New! ELECTION 2016, Issues and Leaders

Special Feature 1: Peter Costello and our current deficits.
Special Feature 2: Dr Turnbull and the wrong NBN prescription
Special Feature 3: The Denigration of science, technology and education.
.
Forum rules
The rules for this board are in the Charter of Moderation. Politics is for serious discussion of politics, economics and current affairs.

Re: Could Dutton be more overtly racist?

Postby mothra » 08 Apr 2018, 20:12

johnsmith wrote:
CaesarAugustus wrote:Islamism is the desire to impose Islamic law on society. This is the definition made by Maajid Nawaz.


rubbish. Your just looking for the definition that supports your argument and ignoring those that don't. Maajid Nawaz is a guy who's whole career has been based on his demonisation of islam.

Why don't you quote the verse in the Koran that says a muslim must obey the laws of the land in which they inhabit (or something like that )?

There are many muslim countries that DON'T have sharia or Islamic law. The only ones calling for sharia are a small number of fringe radicals.


He's not going to get it if he hasn't got it by now.

We've passed this rock a bunch of times now.
User avatar
mothra
Duck
 
Posts: 2804
Joined: 27 Sep 2017, 18:47
spamone: Animal

Re: Could Dutton be more overtly racist?

Postby mothra » 08 Apr 2018, 20:14

CaesarAugustus wrote:
mothra wrote:
CaesarAugustus wrote:
mothra wrote:No. I've said a lot more than that. Haven't been able to get you to see it though.


Your argument has been: Gandalf has preached a peaceful version of Islam, therefore it is a peaceful religion.

That's not really an argument, is it?


LOL! No it's not. Not my argument nor the only point i've made.

Either you don't read or don't understand what is said to you often, Augie. It's exhausting after a few pages.


Please highlight where you have spoken about the 'ideologies of Islam' and where you have addressed the 'wife-beating' verse in the Quran??

No, no where??


Augie, this thread isn't about Islam.
User avatar
mothra
Duck
 
Posts: 2804
Joined: 27 Sep 2017, 18:47
spamone: Animal

Re: Could Dutton be more overtly racist?

Postby CaesarAugustus » 08 Apr 2018, 20:20

johnsmith wrote:rubbish. Your just looking for the definition that supports your argument and ignoring those that don't. Maajid Nawaz is a guy who's whole career has been based on his demonisation of islam.


Perhaps you would care to give your own definition of 'Islamism' then?

johnsmith wrote:Why don't you quote the verse in the Koran that says a muslim must obey the laws of the land in which they inhabit (or something like that )?


I assume you're referring to the verse of 4:59, which states: "O you who have believed, obey Allah and obey the Messenger and those in authority among you. And if you disagree over anything, refer it to Allah and the Messenger, if you should believe in Allah and the Last Day. That is the best [way] and best in result."

Reading this passage, do you interpret this as obeying Common law??

johnsmith wrote:There are many muslim countries that DON'T have sharia or Islamic law. The only ones calling for sharia are a small number of fringe radicals.


Like the Muslim Brotherhood in Egypt, which gained enough support to be in power post-Mubarak??
It has been demonstrated that no system, not even the most inhuman, can continue to exist without an ideology.
CaesarAugustus
Cheetah
 
Posts: 1085
Joined: 02 Oct 2017, 18:05
spamone: Animal

Re: Could Dutton be more overtly racist?

Postby CaesarAugustus » 08 Apr 2018, 20:20

mothra wrote:
CaesarAugustus wrote:
mothra wrote:
CaesarAugustus wrote:
mothra wrote:No. I've said a lot more than that. Haven't been able to get you to see it though.


Your argument has been: Gandalf has preached a peaceful version of Islam, therefore it is a peaceful religion.

That's not really an argument, is it?


LOL! No it's not. Not my argument nor the only point i've made.

Either you don't read or don't understand what is said to you often, Augie. It's exhausting after a few pages.


Please highlight where you have spoken about the 'ideologies of Islam' and where you have addressed the 'wife-beating' verse in the Quran??

No, no where??


Augie, this thread isn't about Islam.


Still equivocating
It has been demonstrated that no system, not even the most inhuman, can continue to exist without an ideology.
CaesarAugustus
Cheetah
 
Posts: 1085
Joined: 02 Oct 2017, 18:05
spamone: Animal

Re: Could Dutton be more overtly racist?

Postby CaesarAugustus » 08 Apr 2018, 20:21

mothra wrote:
johnsmith wrote:
CaesarAugustus wrote:Islamism is the desire to impose Islamic law on society. This is the definition made by Maajid Nawaz.


rubbish. Your just looking for the definition that supports your argument and ignoring those that don't. Maajid Nawaz is a guy who's whole career has been based on his demonisation of islam.

Why don't you quote the verse in the Koran that says a muslim must obey the laws of the land in which they inhabit (or something like that )?

There are many muslim countries that DON'T have sharia or Islamic law. The only ones calling for sharia are a small number of fringe radicals.


He's not going to get it if he hasn't got it by now.

We've passed this rock a bunch of times now.


Perhaps you would like to quote the verse to which John Smith is referring to?? Can you give me your definition of 'Islamism'?
It has been demonstrated that no system, not even the most inhuman, can continue to exist without an ideology.
CaesarAugustus
Cheetah
 
Posts: 1085
Joined: 02 Oct 2017, 18:05
spamone: Animal

Re: Could Dutton be more overtly racist?

Postby johnsmith » 08 Apr 2018, 20:49

CaesarAugustus wrote:
johnsmith wrote:Why don't you quote the verse in the Koran that says a muslim must obey the laws of the land in which they inhabit (or something like that )?


I assume you're referring to the verse of 4:59, which states: "O you who have believed, obey Allah and obey the Messenger and those in authority among you. And if you disagree over anything, refer it to Allah and the Messenger, if you should believe in Allah and the Last Day. That is the best [way] and best in result."

Reading this passage, do you interpret this as obeying Common law??



NO, I don't think that's it. I'm not that familiar with koranic versus, only what I've read in the mainstream media so i don't want to get into that side of it, but since i mentioned it, I think is the verse that covers it

: “It is necessary upon a Muslim to listen to and obey the ruler, as long as one is not ordered to carry out a sin. If he is commanded to commit a sin, then there is no adherence and obedience.” (Sahih al-Bukhari, no. 2796 & Sunan Tirmidhi)
FD.
I hope that bitch who was running their brothels for them gets raped with a cactus.
User avatar
johnsmith
Warthog
 
Posts: 3343
Joined: 25 Sep 2017, 22:39
spamone: Animal

Re: Could Dutton be more overtly racist?

Postby CaesarAugustus » 08 Apr 2018, 20:52

johnsmith wrote:
CaesarAugustus wrote:
johnsmith wrote:Why don't you quote the verse in the Koran that says a muslim must obey the laws of the land in which they inhabit (or something like that )?


I assume you're referring to the verse of 4:59, which states: "O you who have believed, obey Allah and obey the Messenger and those in authority among you. And if you disagree over anything, refer it to Allah and the Messenger, if you should believe in Allah and the Last Day. That is the best [way] and best in result."

Reading this passage, do you interpret this as obeying Common law??



NO, I don't think that's it. I'm not that familiar with koranic versus, only what I've read in the mainstream media so i don't want to get into that side of it, but since i mentioned it, I think is the verse that covers it

: “It is necessary upon a Muslim to listen to and obey the ruler, as long as one is not ordered to carry out a sin. If he is commanded to commit a sin, then there is no adherence and obedience.” (Sahih al-Bukhari, no. 2796 & Sunan Tirmidhi)


That is a not a Quranic verse. That is a Hadith. Even Gandalf doesn't take stock in the Hadith.
It has been demonstrated that no system, not even the most inhuman, can continue to exist without an ideology.
CaesarAugustus
Cheetah
 
Posts: 1085
Joined: 02 Oct 2017, 18:05
spamone: Animal

Re: Could Dutton be more overtly racist?

Postby CaesarAugustus » 08 Apr 2018, 20:53

johnsmith wrote:I'm not that familiar with koranic versus, only what I've read in the mainstream media so i don't want to get into that side of it,


So, do you then really think that you can make an honest and educated opinion on the matter?
It has been demonstrated that no system, not even the most inhuman, can continue to exist without an ideology.
CaesarAugustus
Cheetah
 
Posts: 1085
Joined: 02 Oct 2017, 18:05
spamone: Animal

Re: Could Dutton be more overtly racist?

Postby johnsmith » 08 Apr 2018, 20:54

CaesarAugustus wrote:
johnsmith wrote:I'm not that familiar with koranic versus, only what I've read in the mainstream media so i don't want to get into that side of it,


So, do you then really think that you can make an honest and educated opinion on the matter?


Sure, religion, all religion, Sux.

Prove me wrong.
FD.
I hope that bitch who was running their brothels for them gets raped with a cactus.
User avatar
johnsmith
Warthog
 
Posts: 3343
Joined: 25 Sep 2017, 22:39
spamone: Animal

Re: Could Dutton be more overtly racist?

Postby johnsmith » 08 Apr 2018, 20:56

CaesarAugustus wrote:
johnsmith wrote:
CaesarAugustus wrote:
johnsmith wrote:Why don't you quote the verse in the Koran that says a muslim must obey the laws of the land in which they inhabit (or something like that )?


I assume you're referring to the verse of 4:59, which states: "O you who have believed, obey Allah and obey the Messenger and those in authority among you. And if you disagree over anything, refer it to Allah and the Messenger, if you should believe in Allah and the Last Day. That is the best [way] and best in result."

Reading this passage, do you interpret this as obeying Common law??



NO, I don't think that's it. I'm not that familiar with koranic versus, only what I've read in the mainstream media so i don't want to get into that side of it, but since i mentioned it, I think is the verse that covers it

: “It is necessary upon a Muslim to listen to and obey the ruler, as long as one is not ordered to carry out a sin. If he is commanded to commit a sin, then there is no adherence and obedience.” (Sahih al-Bukhari, no. 2796 & Sunan Tirmidhi)


That is a not a Quranic verse. That is a Hadith. Even Gandalf doesn't take stock in the Hadith.


Like I said, I'm not familiar with what they are, or even what the difference is between them. You just seem to me to be cherry picking versus that meet your argument, and ignoring the rest.
FD.
I hope that bitch who was running their brothels for them gets raped with a cactus.
User avatar
johnsmith
Warthog
 
Posts: 3343
Joined: 25 Sep 2017, 22:39
spamone: Animal

Re: Could Dutton be more overtly racist?

Postby CaesarAugustus » 08 Apr 2018, 20:56

johnsmith wrote:
CaesarAugustus wrote:
johnsmith wrote:I'm not that familiar with koranic versus, only what I've read in the mainstream media so i don't want to get into that side of it,


So, do you then really think that you can make an honest and educated opinion on the matter?


Sure, religion, all religion, Sux.

Prove me wrong.


Sure, all religion suck, and some suck even more. But, then you'll be engaging in the same discussion as I had with Mothra.
It has been demonstrated that no system, not even the most inhuman, can continue to exist without an ideology.
CaesarAugustus
Cheetah
 
Posts: 1085
Joined: 02 Oct 2017, 18:05
spamone: Animal

Re: Could Dutton be more overtly racist?

Postby CaesarAugustus » 08 Apr 2018, 20:57

johnsmith wrote:
CaesarAugustus wrote:
johnsmith wrote:
CaesarAugustus wrote:
johnsmith wrote:Why don't you quote the verse in the Koran that says a muslim must obey the laws of the land in which they inhabit (or something like that )?


I assume you're referring to the verse of 4:59, which states: "O you who have believed, obey Allah and obey the Messenger and those in authority among you. And if you disagree over anything, refer it to Allah and the Messenger, if you should believe in Allah and the Last Day. That is the best [way] and best in result."

Reading this passage, do you interpret this as obeying Common law??



NO, I don't think that's it. I'm not that familiar with koranic versus, only what I've read in the mainstream media so i don't want to get into that side of it, but since i mentioned it, I think is the verse that covers it

: “It is necessary upon a Muslim to listen to and obey the ruler, as long as one is not ordered to carry out a sin. If he is commanded to commit a sin, then there is no adherence and obedience.” (Sahih al-Bukhari, no. 2796 & Sunan Tirmidhi)


That is a not a Quranic verse. That is a Hadith. Even Gandalf doesn't take stock in the Hadith.


Like I said, I'm not familiar with what they are, or even what the difference is between them. You just seem to me to be cherry picking versus that meet your argument, and ignoring the rest.


As you are too.

The question is what the majority of scholars believe, not what I believe.
It has been demonstrated that no system, not even the most inhuman, can continue to exist without an ideology.
CaesarAugustus
Cheetah
 
Posts: 1085
Joined: 02 Oct 2017, 18:05
spamone: Animal

Re: Could Dutton be more overtly racist?

Postby johnsmith » 08 Apr 2018, 21:04

CaesarAugustus wrote:
johnsmith wrote:
CaesarAugustus wrote:
johnsmith wrote:
CaesarAugustus wrote:
johnsmith wrote:Why don't you quote the verse in the Koran that says a muslim must obey the laws of the land in which they inhabit (or something like that )?


I assume you're referring to the verse of 4:59, which states: "O you who have believed, obey Allah and obey the Messenger and those in authority among you. And if you disagree over anything, refer it to Allah and the Messenger, if you should believe in Allah and the Last Day. That is the best [way] and best in result."

Reading this passage, do you interpret this as obeying Common law??



NO, I don't think that's it. I'm not that familiar with koranic versus, only what I've read in the mainstream media so i don't want to get into that side of it, but since i mentioned it, I think is the verse that covers it

: “It is necessary upon a Muslim to listen to and obey the ruler, as long as one is not ordered to carry out a sin. If he is commanded to commit a sin, then there is no adherence and obedience.” (Sahih al-Bukhari, no. 2796 & Sunan Tirmidhi)


That is a not a Quranic verse. That is a Hadith. Even Gandalf doesn't take stock in the Hadith.


Like I said, I'm not familiar with what they are, or even what the difference is between them. You just seem to me to be cherry picking versus that meet your argument, and ignoring the rest.


As you are too.

The question is what the majority of scholars believe, not what I believe.


I'm not cherry picking anything. How can I when I don't even know the versus I'm supposed to be cherry picking?

All i know is that whenever I've had a discussion with a muslim on the same issue, they tell me that they are required to follow the laws of the land in which they reside. You never seemed to mention that part.
FD.
I hope that bitch who was running their brothels for them gets raped with a cactus.
User avatar
johnsmith
Warthog
 
Posts: 3343
Joined: 25 Sep 2017, 22:39
spamone: Animal

Re: Could Dutton be more overtly racist?

Postby pinkeye » 08 Apr 2018, 22:58

CaesarAugustus wrote:
mothra wrote:
CaesarAugustus wrote:
mothra wrote:No. I've said a lot more than that. Haven't been able to get you to see it though.


Your argument has been: Gandalf has preached a peaceful version of Islam, therefore it is a peaceful religion.

That's not really an argument, is it?


LOL! No it's not. Not my argument nor the only point i've made.

Either you don't read or don't understand what is said to you often, Augie. It's exhausting after a few pages.


Please highlight where you have spoken about the 'ideologies of Islam' and where you have addressed the 'wife-beating' verse in the Quran??

No, no where??



YUMPIN' YIMMINY :jump
oy vey... :jump :purple :purple :purple :yellow :yellow :bike :bike


HOW THE FUCK DO WE GET THIS CUNT TO SHUT THE FUCK UP, IF HE CAN'T stay on topic.
hEY FUCK OFF.
I'm SICK OF HEARING ABOUT YOUR OBSESSION ON THIS topic.... WHICH has nothing to do with islam. !! fair go.

if you have so much to say about it, and you think some-one will reply, START YOUR OWN FUCKING TOPIC.!!

stop hi-jacking the discussion and fuck off.
sleeping is good for you
User avatar
pinkeye
Cheetah
 
Posts: 1326
Joined: 01 Oct 2017, 21:59
spamone: Animal

Re: Could Dutton be more overtly racist?

Postby pinkeye » 09 Apr 2018, 00:37

johnsmith wrote:
Dax wrote:It matters not whether religion is on the decrease, it still controls just about all governments and societies. Trying to make out it doesn't, is just another form of ideological denial. Denial is something extremely entrenched in human psychology, the state of our planet is evidence of that reality.


Denial is something you seem to excel at. No one here has said Catholicism isn't a big part of italian culture, nor has anyone said religion is often used to control governments. You seem confused as to what issue you are actually arguing over. You are also being overly simplistic in trying to link the fact that I reject religion as evidence of abandoning my culture for an Aussie one. Religion is on the decrease all across the western world, including Italy. Is that because they're adopting an australian culture over there too? :giggle :giggle
Societies and their cultures are continually changing. Often that change is brought about because of the interplay of immigrants. But if it makes you sleep better, you keep denying it.


Dax wrote:Living in a city, means you don't see the real culture of Aus, just the mishmash of ideologically enslaved clones, trying to make out they have a life. When all they have is ideological, economic and social enslavement.


Given that about 70% of the Australian population lives in tit's capital cities, denying city folk aren't part of the real culture further highlights your denial of the facts.



Yeah.. the clue is in the reference to indigenous/ European background. Country folk indeed have very different views, to those held by australian city dweller, on many isues. There is definitely confluence in some areas.. as pointed out.. SPORT.. for one. But that would be the main point of similarity. Oh also ART. Never let us diminish the value of the Arts.

And it is understandable there is this void in cultural expectations.
Because city people haven't really experienced living in the Bush, and country people haven't really lived in the City, it is a distinct area of dissonance. Neither understands the other.

And the people from the Bush feel THEY are the true Aussies.

Now I came from O/S... :bgrin :roll so I AM an Australian. :thumb I am a citizen. I vote. I do my best to obey the Laws ( çept there are too many of them)..

I've lived in the City... and the Bush.

I choose somewhere in-between... altho my city friends find my place WILD. :bgrin

What I believe, is all people who have a rational view accept the reality of today, and don't obsess over what might have been, what should have been, what could have been.....because we can't roll back time, we can only deal with the present, with a view to the future, if we are inclined that way, for whatever reason.

The government, in the form of Dutton, needs to understand that THOSE political values, are NOT australian values. Anything BUT.
sleeping is good for you
User avatar
pinkeye
Cheetah
 
Posts: 1326
Joined: 01 Oct 2017, 21:59
spamone: Animal

Re: Could Dutton be more overtly racist?

Postby Dax » 09 Apr 2018, 12:55

johnsmith wrote:from where i sit, it is you who's being ideological champ. I'm the son of a migrant and I can tell you from 1st hand experience that at no stage have my parents or I have dropped our 'culture'.


Rather hypocritical to on one hand claim you not dropped your culture, then claim the most important aspect of Italian culture religion, is irrelevant as you've dropped it. But double standards and hypocrisy, are the hallmarks of an ideologue in denial.

Typical of an ideologue, you then try to make out it is others who are in denial, another pathetic ploy of ideologues and one which has brought life on this planet to it's knees.
User avatar
Dax
Feral cat
 
Posts: 234
Joined: 12 Apr 2017, 12:15
spamone: Animal

Re: Could Dutton be more overtly racist?

Postby Dax » 09 Apr 2018, 13:09

pinkeye wrote:
johnsmith wrote:
Dax wrote:It matters not whether religion is on the decrease, it still controls just about all governments and societies. Trying to make out it doesn't, is just another form of ideological denial. Denial is something extremely entrenched in human psychology, the state of our planet is evidence of that reality.


Denial is something you seem to excel at. No one here has said Catholicism isn't a big part of italian culture, nor has anyone said religion is often used to control governments. You seem confused as to what issue you are actually arguing over. You are also being overly simplistic in trying to link the fact that I reject religion as evidence of abandoning my culture for an Aussie one. Religion is on the decrease all across the western world, including Italy. Is that because they're adopting an australian culture over there too? :giggle :giggle
Societies and their cultures are continually changing. Often that change is brought about because of the interplay of immigrants. But if it makes you sleep better, you keep denying it.


Dax wrote:Living in a city, means you don't see the real culture of Aus, just the mishmash of ideologically enslaved clones, trying to make out they have a life. When all they have is ideological, economic and social enslavement.


Given that about 70% of the Australian population lives in tit's capital cities, denying city folk aren't part of the real culture further highlights your denial of the facts.



Yeah.. the clue is in the reference to indigenous/ European background. Country folk indeed have very different views, to those held by australian city dweller, on many isues. There is definitely confluence in some areas.. as pointed out.. SPORT.. for one. But that would be the main point of similarity. Oh also ART. Never let us diminish the value of the Arts.

And it is understandable there is this void in cultural expectations.
Because city people haven't really experienced living in the Bush, and country people haven't really lived in the City, it is a distinct area of dissonance. Neither understands the other.

And the people from the Bush feel THEY are the true Aussies.

Now I came from O/S... :bgrin :roll so I AM an Australian. :thumb I am a citizen. I vote. I do my best to obey the Laws ( çept there are too many of them)..

I've lived in the City... and the Bush.

I choose somewhere in-between... altho my city friends find my place WILD. :bgrin

What I believe, is all people who have a rational view accept the reality of today, and don't obsess over what might have been, what should have been, what could have been.....because we can't roll back time, we can only deal with the present, with a view to the future, if we are inclined that way, for whatever reason.

The government, in the form of Dutton, needs to understand that THOSE political values, are NOT australian values. Anything BUT.


You really don't have a clue do you, I was born in a city and spent my youth between the city and the bush, until I escaped the insanity of my family. Then lived on city streets until had enough money and assets to move back to the sanity of the bush, which is where I live now, yet my business mainly operates in cities and luckily have little reason to enter the insane asylums they call urban living. Have lived and worked in every major city in Aus, except Adelaide, so have an understanding of the difference.

Cities have little real culture in Aus, just a big blob of nothingness, occupied by dedicated wasteful ideologues insensitive to reality. The real culture of Aus is in the bush and that's close to the case in every country, city clones are just that, selfish programed economic clones. Country people live in the real world much more and carry the real culture, which include aspects of indigenous approaches to life.
User avatar
Dax
Feral cat
 
Posts: 234
Joined: 12 Apr 2017, 12:15
spamone: Animal

Re: Could Dutton be more overtly racist?

Postby johnsmith » 09 Apr 2018, 13:35

Dax wrote:
johnsmith wrote:from where i sit, it is you who's being ideological champ. I'm the son of a migrant and I can tell you from 1st hand experience that at no stage have my parents or I have dropped our 'culture'.


Rather hypocritical to on one hand claim you not dropped your culture, then claim the most important aspect of Italian culture religion, is irrelevant as you've dropped it. But double standards and hypocrisy, are the hallmarks of an ideologue in denial.

Typical of an ideologue, you then try to make out it is others who are in denial, another pathetic ploy of ideologues and one which has brought life on this planet to it's knees.


The only ideologue is you. Cultures are constantly developing and changing, in all countries. Or do you thinks Poms still walk around in bowler hats followed by their manservants?

And it's rather convenient of you to suddenly place religion as the most important cultural aspect of Italy. I'm sure many bible bashers might even agree with you, but everyone else would disagree.
FD.
I hope that bitch who was running their brothels for them gets raped with a cactus.
User avatar
johnsmith
Warthog
 
Posts: 3343
Joined: 25 Sep 2017, 22:39
spamone: Animal

Re: Could Dutton be more overtly racist?

Postby johnsmith » 09 Apr 2018, 13:37

Dax wrote:Cities have little real culture in Aus

:WTF :WTF :WTF

next time you visit a city, try opening your eyes a little. :roll :roll
FD.
I hope that bitch who was running their brothels for them gets raped with a cactus.
User avatar
johnsmith
Warthog
 
Posts: 3343
Joined: 25 Sep 2017, 22:39
spamone: Animal

Re: Could Dutton be more overtly racist?

Postby Dax » 09 Apr 2018, 15:03

johnsmith wrote:
Dax wrote:Cities have little real culture in Aus

:WTF :WTF :WTF

next time you visit a city, try opening your eyes a little. :roll :roll


Have business interests in Melb, Perth, Hobart, Sydney and Canberra and visit them regularly. In varying degrees, they consist of pollution, unrelenting noise, horrible smells. Heavily contaminated soils, chemically saturated foods, light pollution and wall to wall clones going round and round, getting nowhere fast. No different to an ants nest, everyone struggling to keep up with the empty image they think is cool. But in reality, a blight on the planets future.

There is no real culture in cities, nothing real about them in any way and extremely wasteful. Every city I've ever been to is the same, just boiling crime waves of idiocy and uselessness for a viable future. All they are good for is taking money from the clones and nothing else. Many decades ago Aus cities were nice places, now they are overrun by ideologically controlled idiots who couldn't care less about the future and thats where those advocating bringing more deranged ideological clone into the country come from.

Which is a good indication of the psychological status of urban dwellers, out of touch with reality by a long way and living in a disney land mentality.
User avatar
Dax
Feral cat
 
Posts: 234
Joined: 12 Apr 2017, 12:15
spamone: Animal

Re: Could Dutton be more overtly racist?

Postby johnsmith » 09 Apr 2018, 15:48

Dax wrote:
Have business interests in Melb, Perth, Hobart, Sydney and Canberra and visit them regularly.


like i said, next time, try opening your eyes.

Dax wrote:In varying degrees, they consist of pollution, unrelenting noise, horrible smells. Heavily contaminated soils, chemically saturated foods, light pollution and wall to wall clones going round and round, getting nowhere fast. No different to an ants nest, everyone struggling to keep up with the empty image they think is cool. But in reality, a blight on the planets future.


none of which has anything to do with culture, or lack off.

Dax wrote:There is no real culture in cities,

most people will tell you that you are wrong. There is nothing cultural about staring at cows and sheep, or waiting for the rain to fall otherwise you can't flush your toilet.


Dax wrote:Many decades ago Aus cities were nice places, now they are overrun by ideologically controlled idiots who couldn't care less about the future and thats where those advocating bringing more deranged ideological clone into the country come from.

Which is a good indication of the psychological status of urban dwellers, out of touch with reality by a long way and living in a disney land mentality.


you're rambling again
FD.
I hope that bitch who was running their brothels for them gets raped with a cactus.
User avatar
johnsmith
Warthog
 
Posts: 3343
Joined: 25 Sep 2017, 22:39
spamone: Animal

Re: Could Dutton be more overtly racist?

Postby pinkeye » 09 Apr 2018, 23:37

Dax wrote:
pinkeye wrote:[


Dax wrote:Living in a city, means you don't see the real culture of Aus, just the mishmash of ideologically enslaved clones, trying to make out they have a life. When all they have is ideological, economic and social enslavement.


Given that about 70% of the Australian population lives in tit's capital cities, denying city folk aren't part of the real culture further highlights your denial of the facts.



Yeah.. the clue is in the reference to indigenous/ European background. Country folk indeed have very different views, to those held by australian city dweller, on many isues. There is definitely confluence in some areas.. as pointed out.. SPORT.. for one. But that would be the main point of similarity. Oh also ART. Never let us diminish the value of the Arts.

And it is understandable there is this void in cultural expectations.
Because city people haven't really experienced living in the Bush, and country people haven't really lived in the City, it is a distinct area of dissonance. Neither understands the other.

And the people from the Bush feel THEY are the true Aussies.

Now I came from O/S... :bgrin :roll so I AM an Australian. :thumb I am a citizen. I vote. I do my best to obey the Laws ( çept there are too many of them)..

I've lived in the City... and the Bush.

I choose somewhere in-between... altho my city friends find my place WILD. :bgrin

What I believe, is all people who have a rational view accept the reality of today, and don't obsess over what might have been, what should have been, what could have been.....because we can't roll back time, we can only deal with the present, with a view to the future, if we are inclined that way, for whatever reason.

The government, in the form of Dutton, needs to understand that THOSE political values, are NOT australian values. Anything BUT.


You really don't have a clue do you, I was born in a city and spent my youth between the city and the bush, until I escaped the insanity of my family. Then lived on city streets until had enough money and assets to move back to the sanity of the bush, which is where I live now, yet my business mainly operates in cities and luckily have little reason to enter the insane asylums they call urban living. Have lived and worked in every major city in Aus, except Adelaide, so have an understanding of the difference.

Cities have little real culture in Aus, just a big blob of nothingness, occupied by dedicated wasteful ideologues insensitive to realityigenous approaches to . The real culture of Aus is in the bush and that's close to the case in every country, city clones are just that, selfish programed economic clones. Country people live in the real world much more and carry the real culture, which include aspects of indlife.[/quote]

Well thanks for that Dax...
you just repeated my view.
Altho you say I don't
have a clue. :)
sleeping is good for you
User avatar
pinkeye
Cheetah
 
Posts: 1326
Joined: 01 Oct 2017, 21:59
spamone: Animal

Re: Could Dutton be more overtly racist?

Postby Dax » 10 Apr 2018, 13:18

johnsmith wrote:like i said, next time, try opening your eyes.

most people will tell you that you are wrong. There is nothing cultural about staring at cows and sheep, or waiting for the rain to fall otherwise you can't flush your toilet.


My eyes are fully open to reality, it's clear your's are closed by ideological delusions, which you will deny, yet clearly have no other real experience to back you up.

Most urban clones have no idea of life outside urban squalor and degeneracy, all they represent is economic cannon fodder, so it's understandable they refuse to accept their reality. You think the bush consists of cows and sheep, another clone delusion and far from the truth. Without those in rural areas, urban clones would die out very quickly and when you consider the rising resistance to antibiotics and the growing reality that the common cold has become deadly. medical Science has already said, they are expecting an unstoppable viral pandemic any day and it's the urban world that will be effected the most by a massive majority.

It's the bush that provides your only ability to exist, food.

You logic is typically warped urban clone, you seem to think urban areas survive independently of the bush, whereas the opposite is the case. Rural people don't need cities, whilst cities can't survive without people in the bush. You may have what you think is unlimited tap water, but like everywhere else, it relies upon rain and cities produce unbelievable amounts of rubbish and waste, which is throttling many of them and that is growing. Cities are disease ridden, filthy blots on the planet, remove them and the planet would rejuvenate quickly.

The bush offers peace, quiet, tranquility, the beauty and evolution of nature, the ability to develop self sufficiency and offers security of life. You don't get that in a city and when the shops close and they turn the power off, you're stuffed completely. People in the bush will continue on, with very little disruption.

Keep advocating bringing more and more deranged ideologues into the country, as they always go to cities and the end result is unfolding all around the globe, where ideological fools believe the propaganda and deny their fragile reality. :rofl
User avatar
Dax
Feral cat
 
Posts: 234
Joined: 12 Apr 2017, 12:15
spamone: Animal

Re: Could Dutton be more overtly racist?

Postby johnsmith » 10 Apr 2018, 13:21

funny how you can find so much to ramble on about, yet still avoid the actual topic.

Does rambling on incessantly about anything but the topic really work for you in reality? Cause it's not working for you here..
FD.
I hope that bitch who was running their brothels for them gets raped with a cactus.
User avatar
johnsmith
Warthog
 
Posts: 3343
Joined: 25 Sep 2017, 22:39
spamone: Animal

Re: Could Dutton be more overtly racist?

Postby CaesarAugustus » 10 Apr 2018, 16:59

john smith wrote:All i know is that whenever I've had a discussion with a muslim on the same issue, they tell me that they are required to follow the laws of the land in which they reside. You never seemed to mention that part.


I have mentioned that part. What I said was that just because a person doesn't subscribe to a particular tenet of a doctrine, doesn't mean that the doctrine doesn't teach it. For e.g. Christianity teaches to 'sell your possessions' and that 'it is easier to thread a camel through the eye of the needle than for the rich to enter heave' but most Christians don't subscribe to this doctrine, do they?

Another example is Nazism. Nazism preaches violence and murder but most neo-Nazis don't subscribe to that aspect of the doctrine. Sure they hate Jews, but most of them won't kill or be violent to them physically. Doesn't mean that Nazism does not teach violence and murder.

Using Gandalf as an example, sure, he doesn't subscribe to the belligerent and violent parts of the Quran; but in my opinion, that doesn't mean that the doctrine or theology of Islam does not teach offensive jihad, or the slaying of the unbelievers. It's just that most Muslims don't subscribe to those tenets. Therefore, it is possible, in my mind, to argue that Islam is a violent religion without at the same time indicting all Muslims at once. I agree, most Muslims mind their own business, are compassionate, generous and upstanding citizens. Doesn't mean that Islam is not a violent religion.
It has been demonstrated that no system, not even the most inhuman, can continue to exist without an ideology.
CaesarAugustus
Cheetah
 
Posts: 1085
Joined: 02 Oct 2017, 18:05
spamone: Animal

PreviousNext

Return to Politics

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest