Trump is arming teachers now????????????????

Discuss politics and current affairs here.

Hot topic: The scourge of negative gearing, Friends of the NBN and wrecking lives.  The economy and Poll tracking— all the polls. New! ELECTION 2016, Issues and Leaders

Special Feature 1: Peter Costello and our current deficits.
Special Feature 2: Dr Turnbull and the wrong NBN prescription
Special Feature 3: The Denigration of science, technology and education.
Forum rules
The rules for this board are in the Charter of Moderation. Politics is for serious discussion of politics, economics and current affairs.

Re: Trump is arming teachers now????????????????

Postby johnsmith » 12 Mar 2018, 20:49

trumps a fucken moron

i know his grandkids don't deserve this, but if any kids are to get shot by their teachers, may it be trumps grandkids who are first in line
FD.
I hope that bitch who was running their brothels for them gets raped with a cactus.
johnsmith
Rhinocerus

spamone: Animal

Postby Vulcan » 12 Mar 2018, 21:39

Trump is forced to concede to both his Political Industry, but more so to the Military Industry in relation to this.
When American people look to these two Industries for 'answers' or 'results' for such a situation.
Naturally they are going to say "Buy another Gun." It's their business after all. :roll

Obviously though - arming Teachers (what, arm the kids next? :OMG ) is NOT the most effective answer.
Especially when it allows the potential for a Teacher to lose the plot (doesn't like Mondays) and shoot the kids. :WTF

So American 'people' need to find an alternative answer.
Maybe 'they' all need to just stop buying guns in the first place and as a 'people' come together in social solidarity and just say "No".
Imagine the social change (and rejection of Politics & Military) if they all just started handing in their guns, or stop buying them?
Obviously the 'majority' of people still support the 'Arms Industry' (like smokers for Malboro) and buy guns.
Maybe they like the idea that their country is - meaner, tougher, death-defying, etc ...than their Mexican neighbours?

Imagine USA where only those in the Military industry have guns. Cool eh? :yahoo

Of course, while driving a Maxi load of USA tourists to the train station and the 'Gun' issue came up.
The illusion that Australia is 'the answer' and a 'great' example ...is a load of Croc! :roll
Penal Colony: Troopers have Guns, Convicts don't.
So with the Union Jack on the Flag, of course 'Australians' don't have cause to 'have guns' of their own accord.
But if the UK said "See ya Australia! You're on your own!" and Australia becomes an 'independent' Republic as a New World.
I'm pretty sure Gun Sales will sky-rocket across this country.
So, as I said to my USA tourists, which got a great laugh.
"Don't worry, I'm sure if we had to become a Republic - we would buy all your guns off you and your prayers will be answered"
:beer

Yep - we don't have a 'gun issue' because its a 'default' situation here.
Mummy England will protect us :smitten
Vulcan
Pitbull terrier

Postby MilesAway » 13 Mar 2018, 18:26

Vulcan wrote:Trump is forced to concede to both his Political Industry, but more so to the Military Industry in relation to this.
When American people look to these two Industries for 'answers' or 'results' for such a situation.
Naturally they are going to say "Buy another Gun." It's their business after all. :roll

Obviously though - arming Teachers (what, arm the kids next? :OMG ) is NOT the most effective answer.
Especially when it allows the potential for a Teacher to lose the plot (doesn't like Mondays) and shoot the kids. :WTF

So American 'people' need to find an alternative answer.
Maybe 'they' all need to just stop buying guns in the first place and as a 'people' come together in social solidarity and just say "No".
Imagine the social change (and rejection of Politics & Military) if they all just started handing in their guns, or stop buying them?
Obviously the 'majority' of people still support the 'Arms Industry' (like smokers for Malboro) and buy guns.
Maybe they like the idea that their country is - meaner, tougher, death-defying, etc ...than their Mexican neighbours?

Imagine USA where only those in the Military industry have guns. Cool eh? :yahoo

Of course, while driving a Maxi load of USA tourists to the train station and the 'Gun' issue came up.
The illusion that Australia is 'the answer' and a 'great' example ...is a load of Croc! :roll
Penal Colony: Troopers have Guns, Convicts don't.
So with the Union Jack on the Flag, of course 'Australians' don't have cause to 'have guns' of their own accord.
But if the UK said "See ya Australia! You're on your own!" and Australia becomes an 'independent' Republic as a New World.
I'm pretty sure Gun Sales will sky-rocket across this country.
So, as I said to my USA tourists, which got a great laugh.
"Don't worry, I'm sure if we had to become a Republic - we would buy all your guns off you and your prayers will be answered"
:beer

Yep - we don't have a 'gun issue' because its a 'default' situation here.
Mummy England will protect us :smitten

Um, you only just mentioned their mexican neighbours in the previous sentence and appear to have forgotten about the bad hombres already!

Certainly not very vulcan like :roll :Hi :Hi :Hi :Hi :Hi :Hi :Hi :Hi :Hi :WTF

(..and I thought my memory was bad!)
MilesAway
Jaguar

Return to Politics