Michaelia Cash sinks to new lows

Discuss politics and current affairs here.

Hot topic: The scourge of negative gearing, Friends of the NBN and wrecking lives.  The economy and Poll tracking— all the polls. New! ELECTION 2016, Issues and Leaders

Special Feature 1: Peter Costello and our current deficits.
Special Feature 2: Dr Turnbull and the wrong NBN prescription
Special Feature 3: The Denigration of science, technology and education.
.
Forum rules
The rules for this board are in the Charter of Moderation. Politics is for serious discussion of politics, economics and current affairs.

Re: Michaelia Cash sinks to new lows

Postby pinkeye » 02 Mar 2018, 00:44

mothra wrote:
Vulcan wrote:
mothra wrote:I'm not one for gendered insults so let's just call her a despicable arsehole and be done with it.

How dare she threaten to "out" women oabout whom gossip is circulating?

Women like her do more to damage women's rights than any man:



I see your point here. Yes - she seems just a 'blonde' version of Julia Gillard.
Many Australian women saw Gillard's personal ambition to be the 'first' (novelty) FEMALE Prime Minister - as a poor example or representation of what Australian women wanted of themselves. I think more women blasted Gillard than men in this country. Now we see Michaelia doing the same 'personal ambition' as Gillard. Just a different hair colour.

Is it just me, or do the Daffy Ducks become PM here in Australia??




Totally disagree ... t. Gillard was indeed a great PM. Best since Keating I'D SAY. :bgrin The fact she achieved as much as she did in the face of absolutely crass and reprehensible misogyny is a credit to her.
BUT.. NO ONE ELSE.!


I strongly disagree with your assessment of Gillard. She was easily our best PM since Hawke.

Cash's ambition has naught to do with her treachery towards women. Did you utterly miss the point as to what is so objectionable about what she said?
sleeping is good for you
User avatar
pinkeye
Cheetah
 
Posts: 1316
Joined: 01 Oct 2017, 21:59
spamone: Animal

Re: Michaelia Cash sinks to new lows

Postby pinkeye » 02 Mar 2018, 00:50

Ms M Cash is frankly, a very nasty piece of work. The fact is..that I've seen all I need to see of her. She should resign.
But she won't.

Turnbull has stood up for her :WTF :WTF :WTF :yellow :purple despite his recent admonishment to keep it nice. What a failure.

These guys are GONE GONE GONE.

Her 'contribution' in Parliament was disgraceful, inexcusable, hateful, bullying, AND NOT what I WANT TO SEE..

FUCK HER OFF.!
sleeping is good for you
User avatar
pinkeye
Cheetah
 
Posts: 1316
Joined: 01 Oct 2017, 21:59
spamone: Animal

Re: Michaelia Cash sinks to new lows

Postby MilesAway » 02 Mar 2018, 01:48

Vulcan wrote::rofl :rofl :rofl
Gillard: The best PM since so & so!
:rofl :rofl :rofl

Firstly, she was a 'usurper' and usurpers are never the best at anything. They are like a Bully that cuts in line at the canteen. Gillard was one of our 'worst' PM's and we've had a good number of them since Keating 'cut in front' of Hawke. But hey, that's the new 'Aussie mateship' for ya. Gillard was selfishly self ambitious, had no desire to impress upon Australia - only wanted to go visit the USA as a PM and get a rousing applause, because no-one in Australia would give her one. She was a poor representation of Australian women and exploited the female agenda as a persecution against her by males to justify her ambition.
Yep - she threw herself down accusing all men being against her, to get herself a penalty shot at goal. The irony of 'stabbing her leader' in the back and taking his job ...yep, she sure was victimised by all men - for being a woman.
:roll

Vulcan knows nothing!

Hey, Vulcan: do nice people succeed in life?
User avatar
MilesAway
Cheetah
 
Posts: 1201
Joined: 27 Oct 2017, 12:01
spamone: Animal

Re: Michaelia Cash sinks to new lows

Postby MilesAway » 02 Mar 2018, 01:53

Vulcan wrote:
mothra wrote:I'm not one for gendered insults so let's just call her a despicable arsehole and be done with it.

How dare she threaten to "out" women oabout whom gossip is circulating?

Women like her do more to damage women's rights than any man:



I see your point here. Yes - she seems just a 'blonde' version of Julia Gillard.
Many Australian women saw Gillard's personal ambition to be the 'first' (novelty) FEMALE Prime Minister - as a poor example or representation of what Australian women wanted of themselves. I think more women blasted Gillard than men in this country. Now we see Michaelia doing the same 'personal ambition' as Gillard. Just a different hair colour.

Is it just me, or do the Daffy Ducks become PM here in Australia??

Vulcan has no brain............... :bgrin :bgrin :bgrin :bgrin :bgrin :bgrin :bgrin
User avatar
MilesAway
Cheetah
 
Posts: 1201
Joined: 27 Oct 2017, 12:01
spamone: Animal

Re: Michaelia Cash sinks to new lows

Postby MilesAway » 02 Mar 2018, 01:54

HBS Guy wrote:Curtin “usurped” the position from Menzies because the two independents then in Parliament could see how totally useless and weak Menzies was.

Rudd tried to micromanage the whole CPS, he was in hiding from the head of his own Department. Caucus acted.

Nope, considering Rudd leaking against the ALP in the election campaign, then whiteanted her relentlessly, considering the mindless opposition of abbott then consider all she achieved!


Greatness!

Vulcan knows nothing :beer
User avatar
MilesAway
Cheetah
 
Posts: 1201
Joined: 27 Oct 2017, 12:01
spamone: Animal

Re: Michaelia Cash sinks to new lows

Postby johnsmith » 02 Mar 2018, 08:16

Vulcan wrote:
mothra wrote:I'm not one for gendered insults so let's just call her a despicable arsehole and be done with it.

How dare she threaten to "out" women oabout whom gossip is circulating?

Women like her do more to damage women's rights than any man:



I see your point here. Yes - she seems just a 'blonde' version of Julia Gillard.
Many Australian women saw Gillard's personal ambition to be the 'first' (novelty) FEMALE Prime Minister - as a poor example or representation of what Australian women wanted of themselves. I think more women blasted Gillard than men in this country. Now we see Michaelia doing the same 'personal ambition' as Gillard. Just a different hair colour.

Is it just me, or do the Daffy Ducks become PM here in Australia??


she's nothing like gillard. Gillard was in fact a brilliant PM. She actually tried to make some long term changes that she thought were good for the country, regardless of what it cost her. She had bigger balls than anyone else we've had as PM since.
The only thing Gillard did wrong was that she had the media turn on her so early, and that was cause she was a woman. Why? Cause of one lie? What a load of crap. The media wanted an excuse and that was it. It wasn't even a lie. A lie must have intention to deceive, in Gillards case the circumstances changed and her position changed with it. She didn't foresee a hung parliament when she made that promise of no carbon tax. How many lies have Abbott and turncoat made since and not a peep out of murdoch? it was disgraceful the way the media treated Gillard.
FD.
I hope that bitch who was running their brothels for them gets raped with a cactus.
User avatar
johnsmith
Warthog
 
Posts: 3338
Joined: 25 Sep 2017, 22:39
spamone: Animal

Re: Michaelia Cash sinks to new lows

Postby johnsmith » 02 Mar 2018, 10:25

pathetic ecuses by both cash and turdball that she was being bullied. If she can't handle the heat of parliament, she needs to get the fuck out and leave the adults to play.
FD.
I hope that bitch who was running their brothels for them gets raped with a cactus.
User avatar
johnsmith
Warthog
 
Posts: 3338
Joined: 25 Sep 2017, 22:39
spamone: Animal

Re: Michaelia Cash sinks to new lows

Postby Vulcan » 02 Mar 2018, 10:51

Gillard the Great :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl

I know nothing? Ha :rofl Me and a South African Anti-Apartheid dissident predicted that Rudd would be PM eventually and that was in 2003'. :beer

Gillard's self-proclaimed persecution by men because she got the Top Job was another :rofl , considering the majority of people speaking out against her were ...wait for it - WOMEN! Even when she persisted with her Bio years later, again her self-persecution by men was again blasted by many women and even those in Parliament who saw her using it like a punch beneath the belt. I'm surprised she didn't get a portrait done of herself like Pauline Hanson - hanging on the Cross like a Martyr. :roll

If it comes to 'Rangas' - then in Politics, I reckon Political Journo Kerry O'Brien could have done a better job than either Hanson or Gillard ...but hey, Hanson & Gillard really did need the Media to get themselves ahead in Politics.

Apparently some guy looked at Julia and she fell down crying rape! :roll
The guy was beaten by police and imprisoned for the duration of her 'usurption'.

She only wanted to be 'the first'.
That's all.
That was her main aim.
We all know that those obsessed with being 'the first' are the OVER-ACHEIVERS who make a simple thing, more complicated than it needs to be and 'boy', didn't she screw a simple thing up.

Gotta feel sorry for Australians who are compulsorily forced to vote for fear of fines and imprisonment and the majority of those who voted Rudd in only to have Gillard do the ol' switcha-rooney once Labour was in.
I didn't vote for Rudd (definitely wouldn't have voted for Gillard. I would have voted Bishop if she stood up for NLP).
But I felt sorry for all those who did because lets face it - come elections, people are voting for the position of PM and that's what's been 'sold' all along.

Gillard is a Gronk. :rofl
Vulcan
Pitbull terrier
 
Posts: 336
Joined: 02 Dec 2017, 15:28
spamone: Animal

Re: Michaelia Cash sinks to new lows

Postby johnsmith » 02 Mar 2018, 11:11

Vulcan wrote:Gillard's self-proclaimed persecution by men because she got the Top Job was another , considering the majority of people speaking out against her were ...wait for it - WOMEN!


that doesn't mean she wasn't persecuted for being a woman. Women are their own worst enemies. The 'mens club' that forms the coalition isn't made up of only men.


Vulcan wrote:She only wanted to be 'the first'.
That's all.l


bullshit. SHe wanted to be leader sure ... how ridiculous that a woman should have ambition ehh. :smack
FD.
I hope that bitch who was running their brothels for them gets raped with a cactus.
User avatar
johnsmith
Warthog
 
Posts: 3338
Joined: 25 Sep 2017, 22:39
spamone: Animal

Re: Michaelia Cash sinks to new lows

Postby Vulcan » 02 Mar 2018, 11:18

johnsmith wrote:
Vulcan wrote:Gillard's self-proclaimed persecution by men because she got the Top Job was another , considering the majority of people speaking out against her were ...wait for it - WOMEN!


that doesn't mean she wasn't persecuted for being a woman. Women are their own worst enemies. The 'mens club' that forms the coalition isn't made up of only men.


Vulcan wrote:She only wanted to be 'the first'.
That's all.l


bullshit. SHe wanted to be leader sure ... how ridiculous that a woman should have ambition ehh. :smack


But a better woman would 'earn' it, not 'steal' it.
Vulcan
Pitbull terrier
 
Posts: 336
Joined: 02 Dec 2017, 15:28
spamone: Animal

Re: Michaelia Cash sinks to new lows

Postby HBS Guy » 02 Mar 2018, 11:26

It wasn’t stolen. Rudd had boxed himself in, would not even talk to the head of his Dept! That is what micromanaging does. Nope, Rudd had to go.

If the bastard had not leaked against Labor, Gillard would have had a majority no matter how small the whiteanting by Rudd and the mindless negativity of Abbott would not have mattered nearly as much and we would have had a real NBN and a consistent energy policy and wages would not be stuck and the deficit growing like topsy etc.
Abbott & Co are going to cause the mother and father of all recessions—be prepared!
User avatar
HBS Guy
Tractors to Australia
 
Posts: 45501
Joined: 27 Oct 2009, 15:37

Re: Michaelia Cash sinks to new lows

Postby johnsmith » 02 Mar 2018, 14:13

Vulcan wrote:
johnsmith wrote:
Vulcan wrote:Gillard's self-proclaimed persecution by men because she got the Top Job was another , considering the majority of people speaking out against her were ...wait for it - WOMEN!


that doesn't mean she wasn't persecuted for being a woman. Women are their own worst enemies. The 'mens club' that forms the coalition isn't made up of only men.


Vulcan wrote:She only wanted to be 'the first'.
That's all.l


bullshit. SHe wanted to be leader sure ... how ridiculous that a woman should have ambition ehh. :smack


But a better woman would 'earn' it, not 'steal' it.



She did earn it. Name one PM that hadn't stolen the position from someone else or fallen into it because no one else wanted it (which isn't 'earning' it)? This is the real world, not Narnia. Politics has always been about numbers. Gillard had the balls to act, Costello had the numbers but no balls. I know which I'd prefer to lead the country.
FD.
I hope that bitch who was running their brothels for them gets raped with a cactus.
User avatar
johnsmith
Warthog
 
Posts: 3338
Joined: 25 Sep 2017, 22:39
spamone: Animal

Re: Michaelia Cash sinks to new lows

Postby MilesAway » 02 Mar 2018, 14:24

johnsmith wrote:
Vulcan wrote:
mothra wrote:I'm not one for gendered insults so let's just call her a despicable arsehole and be done with it.

How dare she threaten to "out" women oabout whom gossip is circulating?

Women like her do more to damage women's rights than any man:



I see your point here. Yes - she seems just a 'blonde' version of Julia Gillard.
Many Australian women saw Gillard's personal ambition to be the 'first' (novelty) FEMALE Prime Minister - as a poor example or representation of what Australian women wanted of themselves. I think more women blasted Gillard than men in this country. Now we see Michaelia doing the same 'personal ambition' as Gillard. Just a different hair colour.

Is it just me, or do the Daffy Ducks become PM here in Australia??


she's nothing like gillard. Gillard was in fact a brilliant PM. She actually tried to make some long term changes that she thought were good for the country, regardless of what it cost her. She had bigger balls than anyone else we've had as PM since.
The only thing Gillard did wrong was that she had the media turn on her so early, and that was cause she was a woman. Why? Cause of one lie? What a load of crap. The media wanted an excuse and that was it. It wasn't even a lie. A lie must have intention to deceive, in Gillards case the circumstances changed and her position changed with it. She didn't foresee a hung parliament when she made that promise of no carbon tax. How many lies have Abbott and turncoat made since and not a peep out of murdoch? it was disgraceful the way the media treated Gillard.

Gillard, and Rudd, where shining meteors never to be forgotten and the young libs all know it!

Every single liberal voter is embarrassed of their legacy of a shite sandwich for the once allegedly clever country that people actually died for and that is pure fact !

:beer :beer :beer :beer :beer :beer :beer :beer

The libs didn't take down Rudd and Gillard: it was the mining companies and that is a poltically historical fact, END OF MOTHER-FUCKING-STORY AND WE ALL KNOW IT!

:buddy :buddy :buddy :buddy

Vulcan is a fuckfaced idiot to even bother denying any of this to his childrens childrens children :Hi

:bgrin :bgrin :bgrin :PC
User avatar
MilesAway
Cheetah
 
Posts: 1201
Joined: 27 Oct 2017, 12:01
spamone: Animal

Re: Michaelia Cash sinks to new lows

Postby pinkeye » 03 Mar 2018, 01:59

johnsmith wrote:
Vulcan wrote:
mothra wrote:I'm not one for gendered insults so let's just call her a despicable arsehole and be done with it.

How dare she threaten to "out" women oabout whom gossip is circulating?

Women like her do more to damage women's rights than any man:



I see your point here. Yes - she seems just a 'blonde' version of Julia Gillard.
Many Australian women saw Gillard's personal ambition to be the 'first' (novelty) FEMALE Prime Minister - as a poor example or representation of what Australian women wanted of themselves. I think more women blasted Gillard than men in this country. Now we see Michaelia doing the same 'personal ambition' as Gillard. Just a different hair colour.

Is it just me, or do the Daffy Ducks become PM here in Australia??


she's nothing like gillard. Gillard was in fact a brilliant PM. She actually tried to make some long term changes that she thought were good for the country, regardless of what it cost her. She had bigger balls than anyone else we've had as PM since.
The only thing Gillard did wrong was that she had the media turn on her so early, and that was cause she was a woman. Why? Cause of one lie? What a load of crap. The media wanted an excuse and that was it. It wasn't even a lie. A lie must have intention to deceive, in Gillards case the circumstances changed and her position changed with it. She didn't foresee a hung parliament when she made that promise of no carbon tax. How many lies have Abbott and turncoat made since and not a peep out of murdoch? it was disgraceful the way the media treated Gillard.



I agree with you 100%.
sleeping is good for you
User avatar
pinkeye
Cheetah
 
Posts: 1316
Joined: 01 Oct 2017, 21:59
spamone: Animal

Re: Michaelia Cash sinks to new lows

Postby pinkeye » 03 Mar 2018, 02:02

Vulcan wrote:
johnsmith wrote:
Vulcan wrote:Gillard's self-proclaimed persecution by men because she got the Top Job was another , considering the majority of people speaking out against her were ...wait for it - WOMEN!


that doesn't mean she wasn't persecuted for being a woman. Women are their own worst enemies. The 'mens club' that forms the coalition isn't made up of only men.


Vulcan wrote:She only wanted to be 'the first'.
That's all.l


bullshit. SHe wanted to be leader sure ... how ridiculous that a woman should have ambition ehh. :smack


But a better woman would 'earn' it, not 'steal' it.


FUCK OFF VULCAN. You are a dud. I'm sorry I ever thought otherwise. Gillard would get my vote for PM TODAY.

Of course, fuckwits don't realise we don't get to vote for the PM.
sleeping is good for you
User avatar
pinkeye
Cheetah
 
Posts: 1316
Joined: 01 Oct 2017, 21:59
spamone: Animal

Re: Michaelia Cash sinks to new lows

Postby Vulcan » 03 Mar 2018, 02:06

Now why would you go an insult me with "Vulcan is a fuckfaced idiot" just because I have a differing opinion? :tweed

Considering USA (UK) Politics is 'Top of the Pyramid' stuff where the best of its Politics can be found, while the worst is at the bottom.
Unlike (Southern Hemisphere) Australia where it is politically culturally backwards and the 'leadership' is the weakest link...

...yep, Gillard was crap!
Even used the 'female card' to get herself ahead, because she couldn't do it as just a 'person'.
Pretty sad and that's why she ended up as another 'weakest link'. :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl
Vulcan
Pitbull terrier
 
Posts: 336
Joined: 02 Dec 2017, 15:28
spamone: Animal

Re: Michaelia Cash sinks to new lows

Postby MilesAway » 03 Mar 2018, 02:30

Vulcan wrote:Now why would you go an insult me with "Vulcan is a fuckfaced idiot" just because I have a differing opinion? :tweed

Considering USA (UK) Politics is 'Top of the Pyramid' stuff where the best of its Politics can be found, while the worst is at the bottom.
Unlike (Southern Hemisphere) Australia where it is politically culturally backwards and the 'leadership' is the weakest link...

...yep, Gillard was crap!
Even used the 'female card' to get herself ahead, because she couldn't do it as just a 'person'.
Pretty sad and that's why she ended up as another 'weakest link'. :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl

You're a total fuckhead mate :bgrin
User avatar
MilesAway
Cheetah
 
Posts: 1201
Joined: 27 Oct 2017, 12:01
spamone: Animal

Re: Michaelia Cash sinks to new lows

Postby Vulcan » 03 Mar 2018, 02:44

MilesAway wrote:
Vulcan wrote:Now why would you go an insult me with "Vulcan is a fuckfaced idiot" just because I have a differing opinion? :tweed

Considering USA (UK) Politics is 'Top of the Pyramid' stuff where the best of its Politics can be found, while the worst is at the bottom.
Unlike (Southern Hemisphere) Australia where it is politically culturally backwards and the 'leadership' is the weakest link...

...yep, Gillard was crap!
Even used the 'female card' to get herself ahead, because she couldn't do it as just a 'person'.
Pretty sad and that's why she ended up as another 'weakest link'. :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl

You're a total fuckhead mate :bgrin


And you're as about as exciting and interesting as two has-been female singers getting paid to have a pash for publicity rather than arousal.
Yawwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwn (well that's what they look like they are doing to each other).
Vulcan
Pitbull terrier
 
Posts: 336
Joined: 02 Dec 2017, 15:28
spamone: Animal

Re: Michaelia Cash sinks to new lows

Postby johnsmith » 03 Mar 2018, 08:42

those 'has beens' will still sell out any stadium they care to appear at :gup :gup
FD.
I hope that bitch who was running their brothels for them gets raped with a cactus.
User avatar
johnsmith
Warthog
 
Posts: 3338
Joined: 25 Sep 2017, 22:39
spamone: Animal

Re: Michaelia Cash sinks to new lows

Postby Vulcan » 03 Mar 2018, 10:12

johnsmith wrote:those 'has beens' will still sell out any stadium they care to appear at :gup :gup


So you are supporting his right to insult me (because of differing opinion about a subject that doesn't relate to his 'self'),
but not my effort that didn't even have a swear word in it?

Starting to sound like FD's bias towards the PA Sewer Rats against you guys.
Vulcan
Pitbull terrier
 
Posts: 336
Joined: 02 Dec 2017, 15:28
spamone: Animal

Re: Michaelia Cash sinks to new lows

Postby johnsmith » 03 Mar 2018, 10:44

Vulcan wrote:So you are supporting his right to insult me (because of differing opinion about a subject that doesn't relate to his 'self'),
but not my effort that didn't even have a swear word in it?


insults are part and parcel of politics. you're a big boy, you don't need me to hold your hand.


Vulcan wrote:Considering USA (UK) Politics is 'Top of the Pyramid' stuff where the best of its Politics can be found, while the worst is at the bottom.
Unlike (Southern Hemisphere) Australia where it is politically culturally backwards and the 'leadership' is the weakest link...


I disagree with you totally there. US politics is about as corrupt as it can get and the furthest from democracy that you can get without moving into the realm of dictatorships. The sad thing is we're heading in the same direction. US senators are meant to represent their people, yet all they're interested in is which lobby group donates the most. Look at their weapons argument. 2/3rds, 75% of the US public wants tighter gun controls, yet the politicians can't even put in simple changes like waiting times before you can buy a gun. It's ridiculous. Why, cause the NRA, which represents about 3% of the population, will withdraw donations from anyone (and support their opposition) who tries. Top of the pyramid my arse.
FD.
I hope that bitch who was running their brothels for them gets raped with a cactus.
User avatar
johnsmith
Warthog
 
Posts: 3338
Joined: 25 Sep 2017, 22:39
spamone: Animal

Re: Michaelia Cash sinks to new lows

Postby MilesAway » 04 Mar 2018, 04:18

Vulcan is fuck all like the rest of his liberal voting scum mates :bgrin

Hey, go copper internet yayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy :b
User avatar
MilesAway
Cheetah
 
Posts: 1201
Joined: 27 Oct 2017, 12:01
spamone: Animal

Re: Michaelia Cash sinks to new lows

Postby Vulcan » 04 Mar 2018, 15:59

MilesAway wrote:Vulcan is fuck all like the rest of his liberal voting scum mates :bgrin

Hey, go copper internet yayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy :b


That's not remotely funny or witty.
Did you laugh at yourself in the mirror with that one?
Vulcan
Pitbull terrier
 
Posts: 336
Joined: 02 Dec 2017, 15:28
spamone: Animal

Re: Michaelia Cash sinks to new lows

Postby pinkeye » 04 Mar 2018, 23:54

Vulcan wrote:
MilesAway wrote:Vulcan is fuck all like the rest of his liberal voting scum mates :bgrin

Hey, go copper internet yayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy :b


That's not remotely funny or witty.
Did you laugh at yourself in the mirror with that one?


I'd bet you look in the mirror and CRY. Poor bastard.
sleeping is good for you
User avatar
pinkeye
Cheetah
 
Posts: 1316
Joined: 01 Oct 2017, 21:59
spamone: Animal

Re: Michaelia Cash sinks to new lows

Postby pinkeye » 05 Mar 2018, 22:23

Seems her excuse was she felt bullied. Well poor fucking bitch.

She wasn't being bullied she was being asked questions she didn't want to answer.! So obvious and despicable.

And then we hear from That alien, Peter Dutton, who seemed to make veiled threats against the OTHER SIDE.!! Good grief. !! The scariest thing is Dutton has the ears to listen to EVERYONE, now. Another great Liberal idea. Not. My God.

And I don't even fucking believe in God.!!!!
sleeping is good for you
User avatar
pinkeye
Cheetah
 
Posts: 1316
Joined: 01 Oct 2017, 21:59
spamone: Animal

PreviousNext

Return to Politics

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests