Donald Trump’s Hair Illusion Comes Undone

Discuss politics and current affairs here.

Hot topic: The scourge of negative gearing, Friends of the NBN and wrecking lives.  The economy and Poll tracking— all the polls. New! ELECTION 2016, Issues and Leaders

Special Feature 1: Peter Costello and our current deficits.
Special Feature 2: Dr Turnbull and the wrong NBN prescription
Special Feature 3: The Denigration of science, technology and education.
.
Forum rules
The rules for this board are in the Charter of Moderation. Politics is for serious discussion of politics, economics and current affairs.

Donald Trump’s Hair Illusion Comes Undone

Postby mothra » 11 Feb 2018, 21:44

Donald Trump’s Hair Illusion Came Undone and We All Missed It

Last Friday, at the end of one of those frenetic weeks of news that now happen every week, President Trump boarded Air Force One. The wind whipped across the tarmac with unusual force. Trump, who normally has a MAGA hat for such occasions, was unusually unprepared. As he ascended the stairs, cameras had a rear-facing view of the president’s scalp as the howling gusts lifted his combed-over strands straight into the air, and the long-concealed bare scalp below was briefly exposed to the daytime cable audience and to Ashley Feinberg, who spotted the big reveal. It was horrific:



It was the worst hair day of what has been a bad hair life. And it may seem cheap and low to mock Trump’s absurd efforts to conceal his hair loss. But Trump is a man obsessed with image in ways that go beyond the normal human concern with looking presentable. Image is Trump’s moral code. He dismisses his political rivals for being short. He sees his succession of wives as visual testament to his own status. He selects his Cabinet on the basis of their looking the part. He conscripts the military as a prop to bathe himself in an aura of presidential grandeur.

Trump’s absurd hair is of a piece with his lifelong attempt to market himself as a brilliant deal-maker and stable genius. So yes, it is okay to laugh when the ruse is exposed.


[url]http://nymag.com/daily/intelligencer/2018/02/trumps-hair-illusion-came-undone-and-we-all-missed-it.html?utm_source=fb&utm_medium=s3&utm_campaign=sharebutton-t
[/url]
User avatar
mothra
Duck
 
Posts: 2801
Joined: 27 Sep 2017, 18:47
spamone: Animal

Re: Donald Trump’s Hair Illusion Comes Undone

Postby johnsmith » 12 Feb 2018, 08:11

it's not like everyone didn't already know
FD.
I hope that bitch who was running their brothels for them gets raped with a cactus.
User avatar
johnsmith
Warthog
 
Posts: 3328
Joined: 25 Sep 2017, 22:39
spamone: Animal

Re: Donald Trump’s Hair Illusion Comes Undone

Postby mothra » 12 Feb 2018, 08:21

johnsmith wrote:it's not like everyone didn't already know


Yes i know. But it's still funny. Proof and stuff.
User avatar
mothra
Duck
 
Posts: 2801
Joined: 27 Sep 2017, 18:47
spamone: Animal

Re: Donald Trump’s Hair Illusion Comes Undone

Postby HBS Guy » 12 Feb 2018, 08:34

Yup, I saw all that bare scalp. Came as no surprise, of course. Blokes tend to go bald, so what?
Abbott & Co are going to cause the mother and father of all recessions—be prepared!
User avatar
HBS Guy
Tractors to Australia
 
Posts: 45477
Joined: 27 Oct 2009, 15:37

Re: Donald Trump’s Hair Illusion Comes Undone

Postby mothra » 12 Feb 2018, 09:15

HBS Guy wrote:Yup, I saw all that bare scalp. Came as no surprise, of course. Blokes tend to go bald, so what?



No problem with me. It is hilarious when they attach flora to their heads to try to hide it though.
User avatar
mothra
Duck
 
Posts: 2801
Joined: 27 Sep 2017, 18:47
spamone: Animal

Re: Donald Trump’s Hair Illusion Comes Undone

Postby HBS Guy » 12 Feb 2018, 11:31

Yup, a nice brown toupee attached to otherwise grey hair. fools everybody. :roll :roll :roll
Abbott & Co are going to cause the mother and father of all recessions—be prepared!
User avatar
HBS Guy
Tractors to Australia
 
Posts: 45477
Joined: 27 Oct 2009, 15:37

Re: Donald Trump’s Hair Illusion Comes Undone

Postby mothra » 12 Feb 2018, 12:16

HBS Guy wrote:Yup, a nice brown toupee attached to otherwise grey hair. fools everybody. :roll :roll :roll



You forgot the bleach and lashings of orange.

THEN you've got yourself a damn POTUS.
User avatar
mothra
Duck
 
Posts: 2801
Joined: 27 Sep 2017, 18:47
spamone: Animal

Re: Donald Trump’s Hair Illusion Comes Undone

Postby mothra » 12 Feb 2018, 12:19

Where to find Trump's hair. Posted this in another thread ... but i think it belongs here:


Image
User avatar
mothra
Duck
 
Posts: 2801
Joined: 27 Sep 2017, 18:47
spamone: Animal

Re: Donald Trump’s Hair Illusion Comes Undone

Postby greggerypeccary » 12 Feb 2018, 13:08

That video is hilarious!

Everything about him is fake :bgrin
greggerypeccary
Cheetah
 
Posts: 1326
Joined: 27 Sep 2017, 15:52
spamone: Animal

Re: Donald Trump’s Hair Illusion Comes Undone

Postby mothra » 12 Feb 2018, 13:21

greggerypeccary wrote:That video is hilarious!

Everything about him is fake :bgrin



Yeah but ... we struck pink1
User avatar
mothra
Duck
 
Posts: 2801
Joined: 27 Sep 2017, 18:47
spamone: Animal

Re: Donald Trump’s Hair Illusion Comes Undone

Postby MilesAway » 12 Feb 2018, 13:37

mothra wrote:
johnsmith wrote:it's not like everyone didn't already know


Yes i know. But it's still funny. Proof and stuff.

:beer

....another man between the gnashers hey femo: what war should humanity(read, "men") wage on your behalf now you're making the calls?

>> mothra is an anarchist without a cause :OMG :OMG :OMG :OMG
User avatar
MilesAway
Cheetah
 
Posts: 1190
Joined: 27 Oct 2017, 12:01
spamone: Animal

Re: Donald Trump’s Hair Illusion Comes Undone

Postby mothra » 12 Feb 2018, 13:46

MilesAway wrote:
mothra wrote:
johnsmith wrote:it's not like everyone didn't already know


Yes i know. But it's still funny. Proof and stuff.

:beer

....another man between the gnashers hey femo: what war should humanity(read, "men") wage on your behalf now you're making the calls?

>> mothra is an anarchist without a cause :OMG :OMG :OMG :OMG


I think all men should immediately sacrifice their scrotums (who cares what's in them) for us to make fine purses out of.

You got a problem with that?
User avatar
mothra
Duck
 
Posts: 2801
Joined: 27 Sep 2017, 18:47
spamone: Animal

Re: Donald Trump’s Hair Illusion Comes Undone

Postby johnsmith » 12 Feb 2018, 14:04

mothra wrote:I think all men should immediately sacrifice their scrotums (who cares what's in them) for us to make fine purses out of.


if he doesn't I do.
:think :think :think
FD.
I hope that bitch who was running their brothels for them gets raped with a cactus.
User avatar
johnsmith
Warthog
 
Posts: 3328
Joined: 25 Sep 2017, 22:39
spamone: Animal

Re: Donald Trump’s Hair Illusion Comes Undone

Postby mothra » 12 Feb 2018, 14:39

johnsmith wrote:
mothra wrote:I think all men should immediately sacrifice their scrotums (who cares what's in them) for us to make fine purses out of.


if he doesn't I do.
:think :think :think




You want me to show you what i look like with my gear on again?


''''' behave. And we may let you be a spider catching house boy.

Miles is definitely for the colonies.
User avatar
mothra
Duck
 
Posts: 2801
Joined: 27 Sep 2017, 18:47
spamone: Animal

Re: Donald Trump’s Hair Illusion Comes Undone

Postby MilesAway » 12 Feb 2018, 14:39

mothra wrote:
MilesAway wrote:
mothra wrote:
johnsmith wrote:it's not like everyone didn't already know


Yes i know. But it's still funny. Proof and stuff.

:beer

....another man between the gnashers hey femo: what war should humanity(read, "men") wage on your behalf now you're making the calls?

>> mothra is an anarchist without a cause :OMG :OMG :OMG :OMG


I think all men should immediately sacrifice their scrotums (who cares what's in them) for us to make fine purses out of.

You got a problem with that?

Who would pay you attention when the neighbourhood was informed you were demanding your once born neighbours childs scrotum to be handed over?

:bike :bike

The police? :Hi

I know: why don't we just give femonazis the nuclear button: yay, good idea... and they can all walk around like sluts at the nightclub promoting their nuclear button in return for the forced compliance of a double bourbon and coke bought in the full knowledge they had a husband crying at home expecting divorce was in the mail/just a text message away... yay, go mothra :yahoo :yahoo :yahoo :yahoo :yahoo :yahoo :yahoo :yahoo :yahoo :yahoo :clap :clap
User avatar
MilesAway
Cheetah
 
Posts: 1190
Joined: 27 Oct 2017, 12:01
spamone: Animal

Re: Donald Trump’s Hair Illusion Comes Undone

Postby mothra » 12 Feb 2018, 14:42

See? This is why he's headed for the colonies.
User avatar
mothra
Duck
 
Posts: 2801
Joined: 27 Sep 2017, 18:47
spamone: Animal

Re: Donald Trump’s Hair Illusion Comes Undone

Postby johnsmith » 12 Feb 2018, 16:02

mothra wrote:
johnsmith wrote:
mothra wrote:I think all men should immediately sacrifice their scrotums (who cares what's in them) for us to make fine purses out of.


if he doesn't I do.
:think :think :think




You want me to show you what i look like with my gear on again?


''''' behave. And we may let you be a spider catching house boy.

Miles is definitely for the colonies.


the mind boggles about exactly what you use that gear for given that you are married to a man.

no wonder he lets you have your way
FD.
I hope that bitch who was running their brothels for them gets raped with a cactus.
User avatar
johnsmith
Warthog
 
Posts: 3328
Joined: 25 Sep 2017, 22:39
spamone: Animal

Re: Donald Trump’s Hair Illusion Comes Undone

Postby mothra » 12 Feb 2018, 16:06

johnsmith wrote:
mothra wrote:
johnsmith wrote:
mothra wrote:I think all men should immediately sacrifice their scrotums (who cares what's in them) for us to make fine purses out of.


if he doesn't I do.
:think :think :think




You want me to show you what i look like with my gear on again?


''''' behave. And we may let you be a spider catching house boy.

Miles is definitely for the colonies.


the mind boggles about exactly what you use that gear for given that you are married to a man.

no wonder he lets you have your way



How's the boggling working for you?
User avatar
mothra
Duck
 
Posts: 2801
Joined: 27 Sep 2017, 18:47
spamone: Animal

Re: Donald Trump’s Hair Illusion Comes Undone

Postby johnsmith » 12 Feb 2018, 20:12

mothra wrote:
johnsmith wrote:
mothra wrote:
johnsmith wrote:
mothra wrote:I think all men should immediately sacrifice their scrotums (who cares what's in them) for us to make fine purses out of.


if he doesn't I do.
:think :think :think




You want me to show you what i look like with my gear on again?


''''' behave. And we may let you be a spider catching house boy.

Miles is definitely for the colonies.


the mind boggles about exactly what you use that gear for given that you are married to a man.

no wonder he lets you have your way



How's the boggling working for you?


lets just say I have a very vivid imagination when it comes to these things. :roll :roll
FD.
I hope that bitch who was running their brothels for them gets raped with a cactus.
User avatar
johnsmith
Warthog
 
Posts: 3328
Joined: 25 Sep 2017, 22:39
spamone: Animal

Re: Donald Trump’s Hair Illusion Comes Undone

Postby MilesAway » 13 Feb 2018, 14:04

mothra wrote:See? This is why he's headed for the colonies.

Oh, clit fun time is it :bike :bike :bike :rain <!yukkkkkkk>
User avatar
MilesAway
Cheetah
 
Posts: 1190
Joined: 27 Oct 2017, 12:01
spamone: Animal

Re: Donald Trump’s Hair Illusion Comes Undone

Postby Vulcan » 13 Feb 2018, 19:41

Trump.
The most disliked President by the Media.
And yet, he has proven to be the most 'successful' President compared to those 'favoured' by the Media.

Me thinks the Media needs to move on to Mexico & Oceania where it belongs. Lol
Vulcan
Pitbull terrier
 
Posts: 336
Joined: 02 Dec 2017, 15:28
spamone: Animal

Re: Donald Trump’s Hair Illusion Comes Undone

Postby johnsmith » 13 Feb 2018, 20:32

Vulcan wrote:Trump.
The most disliked President by the Media.
And yet, he has proven to be the most 'successful' President compared to those 'favoured' by the Media.

Me thinks the Media needs to move on to Mexico & Oceania where it belongs. Lol



Successful how exactly? He has done nothing.
FD.
I hope that bitch who was running their brothels for them gets raped with a cactus.
User avatar
johnsmith
Warthog
 
Posts: 3328
Joined: 25 Sep 2017, 22:39
spamone: Animal

Re: Donald Trump’s Hair Illusion Comes Undone

Postby pinkeye » 14 Feb 2018, 01:06

mothra wrote:
MilesAway wrote:
mothra wrote:
johnsmith wrote:it's not like everyone didn't already know


Yes i know. But it's still funny. Proof and stuff.

:beer

....another man between the gnashers hey femo: what war should humanity(read, "men") wage on your behalf now you're making the calls?

>> mothra is an anarchist without a cause :OMG :OMG :OMG :OMG


I think all men should immediately sacrifice their scrotums (who cares what's in them) for us to make fine purses out of.

You got a problem with that?


:clap :clap :clap :clap


None what so ever. :thumb
sleeping is good for you
User avatar
pinkeye
Cheetah
 
Posts: 1315
Joined: 01 Oct 2017, 21:59
spamone: Animal

Re: Donald Trump’s Hair Illusion Comes Undone

Postby pinkeye » 14 Feb 2018, 01:09

mothra wrote:
johnsmith wrote:
mothra wrote:
johnsmith wrote:
mothra wrote:I think all men should immediately sacrifice their scrotums (who cares what's in them) for us to make fine purses out of.


if he doesn't I do.
:think :think :think




You want me to show you what i look like with my gear on again?


''''' behave. And we may let you be a spider catching house boy.

Miles is definitely for the colonies.


the mind boggles about exactly what you use that gear for given that you are married to a man.

no wonder he lets you have your way



How's the boggling working for you?



:bgrin :rofl

More is required. :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl
sleeping is good for you
User avatar
pinkeye
Cheetah
 
Posts: 1315
Joined: 01 Oct 2017, 21:59
spamone: Animal


Return to Politics

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests

cron