ABC 24 NEWS.

Discuss politics and current affairs here.

Hot topic: The scourge of negative gearing, Friends of the NBN and wrecking lives.  The economy and Poll tracking— all the polls. New! ELECTION 2016, Issues and Leaders

Special Feature 1: Peter Costello and our current deficits.
Special Feature 2: Dr Turnbull and the wrong NBN prescription
Special Feature 3: The Denigration of science, technology and education.
Forum rules
The rules for this board are in the Charter of Moderation. Politics is for serious discussion of politics, economics and current affairs.

ABC 24 NEWS.

Postby pinkeye » 10 Feb 2018, 05:52

As a night owl I often sit and watch BBC NEWS and Al Jaz in the early hours.

BUT AL J has disappeared. We now get an inferior newsfeed from DW - an English version of a German show. I didn't hear anything about this change... and it is , from all I can tell, a fait accomplis . No more AL JAZ?

Hey? Is that correct.? How did this occur?

I think it is another example of government control of information to the PEOPLE.
(a real concern to me) see the Barnaby Joyce topic for more of my views on government censorship of information germane to the Public Interest. This is getting more and more scary, :stop :stop :stop :S :h :h :PC :PC :read :read :PC :gup :gup

Can anyone tell me about this MAJOR PROGRAM CHANGE.?
sleeping is good for you
pinkeye
Cheetah

spamone: Animal

Re: ABC 24 NEWS.

Postby HBS Guy » 10 Feb 2018, 08:37

Maybe just a frequency change?
Abbott & Co are going to cause the mother and father of all recessions—be prepared!
HBS Guy
Tractors to Australia

Postby johnsmith » 10 Feb 2018, 11:06

pinkeye wrote:(a real concern to me) see the Barnaby Joyce topic for more of my views on government censorship of information germane to the Public Interest. This is getting more and more scary

his paying his mistress with public funds IS public interest
FD.
I hope that bitch who was running their brothels for them gets raped with a cactus.
johnsmith
Warthog

Postby pinkeye » 10 Feb 2018, 20:36

johnsmith wrote:
pinkeye wrote:(a real concern to me) see the Barnaby Joyce topic for more of my views on government censorship of information germane to the Public Interest. This is getting more and more scary

his paying his mistress with public funds IS public interest

Absolutely. But it seems our pollies are working tirelessly to remove any chance of public accountability over their actions. They could and will make law so that asking about info on something like Barnaby and his actions would be AGAINST the NATIONAL interest. The Public can get fucked.!!
sleeping is good for you
pinkeye
Cheetah

Return to Politics