Barnaby bombs out

Discuss politics and current affairs here.

Hot topic: The scourge of negative gearing, Friends of the NBN and wrecking lives.  The economy and Poll tracking— all the polls. New! ELECTION 2016, Issues and Leaders

Special Feature 1: Peter Costello and our current deficits.
Special Feature 2: Dr Turnbull and the wrong NBN prescription
Special Feature 3: The Denigration of science, technology and education.
Forum rules
The rules for this board are in the Charter of Moderation. Politics is for serious discussion of politics, economics and current affairs.

Re: Barnaby bombs out

Postby HBS Guy » 12 Feb 2018, 19:24

HBS Guy
Tractors to Australia

Postby MilesAway » 13 Feb 2018, 14:57

johnsmith wrote:I usually don't really give a fuck who someone else screws, however since the retards wanted to make an issue of shortens love life i feel it's only fair to reciprocate

he should be sacked and quartered for doing that to his wife and daughters

Well, basically,.... where is the moral fibre in politics if he isn't sacked?

Would not the consuming-voter SLASH/ mushroom not be allowed to question where the intestinal fortitude of this country were if such atrocisous nehaviour were allowed to lay out on the world stage: becauel let's face it.... Barnaby gave us copper internet in the super economy from the antipodes that actually built china.

...OR AM I FUCKING WRONG? JUST FUCKING TELL ME I'M WRONG- YOU CAN'T BROTHER................THE LIBS ARE FUCKING EATING CEMENT RIGHT NOW BUT IT AINT GONNA WORK BECAUSE THEIR LEGACY IS ONE OF PURE TURD BACK TO HOWARD!

THAT PRECLUDES THE MINING BOOM.................... :rofl
MilesAway
Jaguar

spamone: Animal

Postby MilesAway » 13 Feb 2018, 14:59

-> hEY, JOHN,... OR ANYONE: just try telling me I'm motherfucking wrong :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl

None of you can! And Turnbull knows he's leaving a shit sandwich at the end of his stellar life in the public eye :oops :oops :oops :oops :oops :oops :oops
MilesAway
Jaguar

Postby MilesAway » 13 Feb 2018, 15:01

-> hEY, JOHN,... OR ANYONE: just try telling me I'm motherfucking wrong :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl

None of you can! And Turnbull knows he's leaving a shit sandwich at the end of his stellar life in the public eye :oops :oops :oops :oops :oops :oops :oops
MilesAway
Jaguar

Postby MilesAway » 13 Feb 2018, 15:03

...bye bye the abbott turnbull govt after the remaineth of the howard stench ...

Go on: tell me I'm motherfucking wrong!

:bike :bike :bike :zzzz :yak yak :yak yak :yak yak :yak yak :yak yak :yak yak :yak yak :yak yak :yak yak :yak yak :beer :beer

:Hi
MilesAway
Jaguar

Postby johnsmith » 13 Feb 2018, 16:08

MilesAway wrote: JOHN,... OR ANYONE: just try telling me I'm motherfucking wrong

why would I do that, I agree with you.
FD.
I hope that bitch who was running their brothels for them gets raped with a cactus.
johnsmith
Mastodon

Postby MilesAway » 13 Feb 2018, 16:50

Yay, John agrees the lib are dead: go me!

I reckon John is worth atleast 2 million swing votes: good going John,... by my estimates that is an elction win for Labor even including a salutary push by the greens for climate change action.... that will gain legs given this coming arctic summer!
MilesAway
Jaguar

Postby MilesAway » 13 Feb 2018, 16:51

MilesAway
Jaguar

Postby HBS Guy » 13 Feb 2018, 17:30

2017:

HBS Guy
Tractors to Australia

Postby Vulcan » 13 Feb 2018, 18:42

We can't win!

The ALP are the nice guys who just do complete cock-ups with their work.
The NLP are the bad guys who do a better job than the ALP.

Either way we lose.

Barnaby is a disgrace.
Going out and condemning SSM as a failure of the quality of marriage, then going out himself like a redneck and compromising the sanctity of marriage itself.
He has literally ruined my beloved National Party forever!
$#%%$^& Redneck!
Vulcan
Pitbull terrier

Postby pinkeye » 13 Feb 2018, 23:47

HBS Guy wrote:An article in the Australian has Barnyard under pressure from Nats MPs.

What a way to start the year, losing a Deputy PM. But when you use taxpayers’ money to set the mistress up that is what will happen. WTF was turdfull thinking?

Hmm? Oh he has nothing to do with it don't you know? :roll :purple :purple

:WTF
Jeez this govt has NO RESPECT for IT'S CITIZENS.
sleeping is good for you
pinkeye
Jaguar

Postby pinkeye » 13 Feb 2018, 23:59

MilesAway wrote:...bye bye the abbott turnbull govt after the remaineth of the howard stench ...

:bike :bike :bike :zzzz :yak yak :yak yak :yak yak :yak yak :yak yak :yak yak :yak yak :yak yak :yak yak :yak yak :beer :beer

I AGREE with you too. I wonder when those who still resist, will cave.

It'll be interesting to see how long Malcolm Turnbull continues to support Barnaby. His decisions haven't impressed me at all in the past.

Barnaby should GO. :tweed :tweed
sleeping is good for you
pinkeye
Jaguar

Postby pinkeye » 14 Feb 2018, 00:02

pinkeye wrote:
MilesAway wrote:...bye bye the abbott turnbull govt after the remaineth of the howard stench ...

I AGREE with you too. I wonder when those who still resist, will cave.

It'll be interesting to see how long Malcolm Turnbull continues to support Barnaby. His decisions haven't impressed me at all in the past.

Barnaby should GO. :tweed :tweed

oh yes AND I agree totally about the lingering stench of Howard.

I hope I see the day when we have overcome the harm his actions as PM, and his legacy, no longer has any impact on Australian society. I doubt I will live to see that day. :sad
sleeping is good for you
pinkeye
Jaguar

Postby Aussie » 14 Feb 2018, 10:57

Time Line from the DT....(paywall)

JUNE 2016
Vikki Campion goes to work on Mr Joyce’s New England campaign for the 2016 election as a media adviser. She had previously worked for former NSW Nationals Deputy Premier Troy Grant.

AUGUST 2016
Ms Campion begins working in Mr Joyce’s office as his media adviser.

She and her former fiance John Bergin call off their upcoming wedding during August.

The couple had been due to marry on November 5, 2016.

DECEMBER 2016
Mr Joyce’s Chief of staff Di Hallam reportedly seeks Joyce’s approval to have Campion transferred out of office. Hallam later quits to take up departmental role.

FEBRUARY 2017
Ms Campion is photographed in a Sydney bar with Mr Joyce.

APRIL 2017
Ms Campion leaves Barnaby Joyce’s office and is transferred to Nationals senator and Resource Minister Matt Canavan’s office as a media adviser working on a social media and digital role. The exact date has not been specified.

Natalie Joyce, the Deputy Prime Minister’s estranged wife, reportedly confronts Campion in Tamworth.

In February 2018, Mrs Joyce says her husband’s affair with Ms Campion began when she was working in his office.

Mr Joyce refuted that claim today, saying Ms Campion was not his partner at the time.

He said he and his wife had tried to reconcile in April.
MAY 2017
At the NSW Nationals conference in Broken Hill colleagues describe Mr Joyce as “a mess”.

JUNE 2017
June 14: Mr Joyce and his wife attend the Midwinter Ball at Parliament House together.

Mrs Joyce joins her husband on an official trip to the UK, Belgium, Italy and the Netherlands on an official seven-day trip in late June, where he discusses Australia’s trade future with Britain and the EU in the wake of Brexit.

June 25: The couple visit London Bridge to pay respects to victims of the Borough Market Islamic terror attack.

JULY 2017
July 25: Matt Canavan steps down from his ministerial role after being told by his mother that he might be an Italian citizen. His case is later referred to the High Court.

Ms Campion leaves Mr Canavan’s office after he resigns from Cabinet.

The Daily Telegraphhas reported she returned to work in Mr Joyce’s office temporarily before she was later transferred to Nationals MP Damian Drum’s office in August. Mr Joyce’s office has not confirmed the dates.

Ms Campion would have fallen pregnant mid-July if, as Mr Joyce confirmed today, the couple are expecting a baby together in mid-April.
AUGUST 2017
August 14: Mr Joyce tells Parliament he might be a dual citizen through holding New Zealand citizenship by descent. Mr Joyce refers his case to the High Court but does not step aside as Deputy Prime Minister or Agriculture and Water Resources Minister.

Ms Campion is understood to have been transferred to Mr Drum’s office in late August.

He already has a media adviser. Prime Minister Malcolm Turnbull is reportedly reassured by Joyce that the relationship with Campion is over. Drum says he was told the same thing. Former Joyce chief of staff Di Hallam takes up a senior position with the Inland Rail project.

SEPTEMBER 2017
Natalie Joyce reportedly asks a family friend, Catholic priest Father Frank Brennan, to counsel Joyce. Campion is seen managing Joyce media events at the federal Nationals conference in Canberra.

OCTOBER 2017
October 27: The High Court hands down its ruling on the ‘citizenship seven’: Joyce and four other MPs are ruled ineligible to sit in Parliament for holding dual citizenship.

October 29: New England by-election campaign officially begins.

Ms Campion reportedly takes stress leave.

NOVEMBER 2017
Natalie Joyce holidays in Bali with a daughter.

A man in a pub in Inverell angers Joyce during election campaign by reportedly saying “Say hello to your mistress”.

DECEMBER 2017
December 2: Mr Joyce wins the New England by-election. He is sworn back into Parliament a few days later.

December 7: Mr Joyce confirms he has separated from his wife in a speech to Parliament during the same-sex marriage debate.

Ms Campion’s employment in Mr Drum’s office ends in December. The date has not been confirmed.

Her redundancy package is approved. She and Joyce move into an Armidale property provided rent-free by businessman Greg Maguire

JANUARY 2018
Mr Joyce and Ms Campion holiday together in north Queensland and NSW north coast.

FEBRUARY 2018
February 7: The Daily Telegraph reports Mr Joyce has moved in with Ms Campion, and the couple are expecting a child in April.

Since then, Mr Joyce has confirmed Ms Campion is now his partner.

February 13: Joyce denies Ms Campion was his partner when she worked in Canavan’s office.

APRIL 2018
Ms Campion is due to give birth in mid-April.
Aussie
Minister for Foreign Affairs

Postby johnsmith » 14 Feb 2018, 16:13

FD.
I hope that bitch who was running their brothels for them gets raped with a cactus.
johnsmith
Mastodon

Postby johnsmith » 14 Feb 2018, 16:14

cool ... it worked.

How come a techno fool like aussie knows how to do this and I don't?

:b :b :b :b
FD.
johnsmith
Mastodon

Postby johnsmith » 14 Feb 2018, 16:17

My prediction, barnaby will be out within the next 24 hrs
FD.
johnsmith
Mastodon

Postby mothra » 14 Feb 2018, 16:22

Love this "she wasn't his partner" stuff.

I'll let clients know that they can tell Centrelink that, nest time they get cut off because someone spent more than 2 nights a fortnight at their house.
mothra
Duck

Postby Aussie » 14 Feb 2018, 17:56

johnsmith wrote:cool ... it worked.

Often, it pays to be regarded as dumb on that shit, as it allows me to get away with stuff they will reckon is beyond me. Playing dumb can be very useful.

:bgrin
Aussie

Postby johnsmith » 14 Feb 2018, 18:03

Aussie wrote:
johnsmith wrote:cool ... it worked.

Often, it pays to be regarded as dumb on that shit, as it allows me to get away with stuff they will reckon is beyond me. Playing dumb can be very useful.

you must have a lot of natural talent to rely on
FD.
johnsmith
Mastodon

Postby Aussie » 14 Feb 2018, 18:26

When people draw assumptions which I can be use to my advantage, my win, their loss.

I am no techno knowledgeable person, but over the years on places like this, one learns. Nothing on the www is intuitive, but when someone tells you how.....it's a piece of piss.

:bike
Aussie

Postby Vulcan » 14 Feb 2018, 21:27

Now the Nat Party is 'backing' their leader.
Not a good move. Guilty by association?

They say his 'private' life' should not be made public.

But when you 'publically' say that the SSM is against the "Sanctity of Marriage" - then go an have an Affair like a Redneck.
Well, he should be made 'publically' accountable for that for starters.
He has literally ruined the Nat Party.
Vulcan
Pitbull terrier

Postby HBS Guy » 14 Feb 2018, 21:35

Why that beetroot faced fuckwit, and turdfull should go is: taxpayers’ money was used to pay the mistress a nice sum, $192,000 a year. Fuck that, Barnyard should support his mistresses himself, NOT the taxpayer.

A second angle on corruption: he and the broad are living rent free in a “business man friend” townhouse. What will the businessman ask in return.

I don’t care about the bonking but I DO care about the corruption!
HBS Guy
Tractors to Australia

Postby HBS Guy » 15 Feb 2018, 04:57

Beetrootgate just keeps on going –

Nationals members foot the bill for Barnaby Joyce’s ‘exceptional’ byelection salary

Grassroots Nationals members had to foot the bill to pay Barnaby Joyce a salary for six weeks after the Deputy Prime Minister was thrown out of Parliament and lost his $416,000-a-year job.

Fairfax Media can reveal the previously undisclosed arrangement involved the use of party funds to give the Nationals leader a wage while he was campaigning to win the December 2 byelection triggered by the dual citizenship crisis

http://www.smh.com.au/federal-politics/political-news/nationals-members-foot-the-bill-for-barnaby-joyce-s-exceptional-byelection-salary-20180214-p4z0ar.html

$416,000 a year and he couldn’t manage for six weeks without pay? Surely he and the definitely-not-a-partner could have coped on the $3653.00 a week full pay she was bringing in while she was on stress leave.

https://pbxmastragics.com/2018/02/09/winter-olympics/comment-page-5/#comment-288182
HBS Guy
Tractors to Australia

PreviousNext

Return to Politics