Barnaby bombs out

Discuss politics and current affairs here.

Hot topic: The scourge of negative gearing, Friends of the NBN and wrecking lives.  The economy and Poll tracking— all the polls. New! ELECTION 2016, Issues and Leaders

Special Feature 1: Peter Costello and our current deficits.
Special Feature 2: Dr Turnbull and the wrong NBN prescription
Special Feature 3: The Denigration of science, technology and education.
Forum rules
The rules for this board are in the Charter of Moderation. Politics is for serious discussion of politics, economics and current affairs.

Barnaby bombs out

Postby Vulcan » 07 Feb 2018, 16:58

As a Nationalist and Barnaby fan.
I can't help but say that I'm disappointed in Barnaby Joyce.
I bet Johnny Depp is laughing himself silly and repeating the words "He poked the Pooch!" to coin a scene from the movie The Right Stuff, concerning the Pilot who had an affair and had to bail/fail his mission - bombed out!

So Barnaby chose the 'woman' over the dedication to being a 'Leader'.
Vulcan
Pitbull terrier

spamone: Animal

Re: Barnaby bombs out

Postby johnsmith » 07 Feb 2018, 17:15

I usually don't really give a fuck who someone else screws, however since the retards wanted to make an issue of shortens love life i feel it's only fair to reciprocate

he should be sacked and quartered for doing that to his wife and daughters
FD.
I hope that bitch who was running their brothels for them gets raped with a cactus.
johnsmith
Rhinocerus

Postby Vulcan » 07 Feb 2018, 17:24

johnsmith wrote:I usually don't really give a fuck who someone else screws, however since the retards wanted to make an issue of shortens love life i feel it's only fair to reciprocate

Yes - pretty poor 'character' to be honest. Definitely not 'leadership' qualities.
Vulcan
Pitbull terrier

Postby pinkeye » 07 Feb 2018, 23:57

Vulcan wrote:
johnsmith wrote:I usually don't really give a fuck who someone else screws, however since the retards wanted to make an issue of shortens love life i feel it's only fair to reciprocate

Yes - pretty poor 'character' to be honest. Definitely not 'leadership' qualities.

Don't you love ( :roll :roll ) how the Pollies are on his side.? Spouting off about peoples private lives shouldn't be exposed like this, and they are not concerned.?? HUH.. bet that wouldn't apply if it were a Labor person.
His supporters put it down as 'not for public consumption.' SORRY. !!!

Please... is this NOT a disgrace?. Barnaby is a BAD BOY. Can't keep his dick in his pants, despite having a wife and daughters? WTF? This man who proclaims his respect for family values and Christian behaviour. !!

I can't say I am surprised tho. Not about this specific, but that the man can't do one thing right.
He is, and has always been, a moron. Speaks volumes about his supporters.

This is the calibre of the LNP, Ladies and Gentlemens. If you haven't heard enough since the last election to convince you that the Libs and the Nats are on the nose, stinkily, you haven't been paying attention. :roll
sleeping is good for you
pinkeye
Jaguar

Postby Vulcan » 08 Feb 2018, 13:05

Yes Pinkeye. I agree. As a Nat supporter, I'm very embarrassed.
The trait of such men shows a character that can NOT be trusted.
He's just a 'over-populating' Redneck now, but with a bit more money than most Rednecks to pay for his extra activity. Most have to rob Servo's to pay for their 'extra kids on the side'.

It would be wise for the National Party to 'jilt' him out of the Party asap!
Vulcan
Pitbull terrier

Postby HBS Guy » 08 Feb 2018, 20:52

Andrew Elder on the journalistic cover of bananaby’s carryings on:

http://andrewelder.blogspot.com.au/2018/02/out-with-bathwater.html?m=1
Nice bit of rage in the blog.

Andrew Elder, former Young Lib, are always worth reading.
Abbott & Co are going to cause the mother and father of all recessions—be prepared!
HBS Guy
Tractors to Australia

Postby Vulcan » 09 Feb 2018, 17:03

Yes HBS Guy. All over the Radio stations too (I drive for a living and surf the stations) - the argument is wether this should be a 'Public' made issue or kept out of the Media??
Well, if you do the right thing - then 'privacy' is your reward. But when you start poking some young bird who isn't your wife and then manage to get her a job in your 'team' because you are poking her - then I'm sure you're gonna deserve some 'public' attention. LOL - she gets the job because she's sleeping with the boss. :roll
Someone more 'qualified' obviously missed out on the job or even worse - got replaced. :oops

As someone phoned in on a Radio station: "If he screws his wife and kids over, imagine what he would do to the nation!?"

Deport him to New Zealand!
Vulcan
Pitbull terrier

Postby HBS Guy » 09 Feb 2018, 17:09

We paid the wages of the married woman he was bonking.
Abbott & Co are going to cause the mother and father of all recessions—be prepared!
HBS Guy
Tractors to Australia

Postby Vulcan » 09 Feb 2018, 17:10

HBS Guy wrote:We paid the wages of the married woman he was bonking.

Wow. I didn't know she was 'married' too!

Now that's just a real sad effort on Australian Politics. Shame on all of them.
Vulcan
Pitbull terrier

Postby HBS Guy » 09 Feb 2018, 18:18

Barnyard is just a clown.
HBS Guy
Tractors to Australia

Postby johnsmith » 09 Feb 2018, 20:39

Vulcan wrote:As someone phoned in on a Radio station: "If he screws his wife and kids over, imagine what he would do to the nation!?"

Deport him to New Zealand!

:c :c :c

i like that one
FD.
I hope that bitch who was running their brothels for them gets raped with a cactus.
johnsmith
Rhinocerus

Postby HBS Guy » 09 Feb 2018, 20:44

Me too!
HBS Guy
Tractors to Australia

Postby Aussie » 09 Feb 2018, 21:10

HBS Guy wrote:Me too!

Too late. He is no longer a Kiwi.
Aussie
Hero of the Soviet Union

Postby johnsmith » 09 Feb 2018, 22:00

Aussie wrote:
HBS Guy wrote:Me too!

Too late. He is no longer a Kiwi.

fuck em, they can have him anyway.

We've taken so many of their dropkicks, they can at least repay the favour this once
FD.
johnsmith
Rhinocerus

Postby pinkeye » 10 Feb 2018, 02:23

None of his mates will say anything against Barnaby it seems.

This IS of public interest. A politician makes himself very touchable, by unwanted attention from people who could use it as leverage, when they slide into the muck, despite their public persona.
Possibilities abound. Credibility and trust has flown out the window on Barnaby. I suspect it A VERY GOOD THING that this is now public knowledge.

It particularly concerns me, when this Government is trying to make LOTS MORE STUFF SECRET. I DO wonder why.

The OMG Cabinet papers, will never be heard from again. The refugees imprisoned on Manaus Island and Nauru, will never be heard from again. I wonder if any others have made it to America.? If I was religious, I'd wish Godspeed.
Poor fucking bastards landed here, in Australia.

We now live in a country controlled by a government that says ït's interests are more important' than the PUBLIC GOOD.

What happened to Australians????? I am agog at how frikkin ignorant, complacent, and comfortable we are about the ingresses by government on individual freedoms and transparency. What has happened? The government rules by fear.

ISIS is basically dead, so now they revive the COLD WAR. ANYTHING to restrict and control information. It creates a climate, where some people, outside government know the thruth, BUT MOST OF US DON'T.
And Government doesn't WANT us to know. SO.. a whole NEW area of likely public dissent and conflict.

So then they can bring in even more draconian laws. It is an UGLY SPIRAL to FASCISM and inevitably, chaos.
These actions by government, across a wide spectrum of society, will fail BADLY. And so, the rush towards the end of our civilisation forges on.

Hey people,, ENJOY your lie of a life while you may. :OMG :rain
sleeping is good for you
pinkeye
Jaguar

Postby johnsmith » 10 Feb 2018, 09:44

this story just gets worse

First Barnaby, a married man with 4 daughters, decides to have an affair with his press secretary
Turdball tells him that she either needs to move out of his office or he stop screwing her
Barnaby arranges for her to get a job with Carnavan, a former Barnaby staffer, a position that was unadvertised and created only so as to give Barnabys girlfriend a paycheck
Carnavan resigns due to duel citizenship drama
Barnacles, with the approval of Turdball, arranges for girlfriend to get another job at $190k+ per annum, but this time as press secretary for Damian Drum (the national party whip), despite the fact that he already had a press secretary.

ohh, and Barnaby has also repaid some 'parliamentary expenses' he claimed while taking his girlfriend for a bonking

I wonder just how much taxpayers spend year on KY jelly :hot
FD.
johnsmith
Rhinocerus

Postby HBS Guy » 10 Feb 2018, 09:48

This government is corrupt. Beyond a doubt, corrupt to the core.

If one MP does something abnormal—understandable, federal politicians live weird lives with less time with family than a lot of occupations.

When the PM condones paying taxpayers money for a mistress—that is the government being corrupt. They would have all known about it.
HBS Guy
Tractors to Australia

Postby mothra » 10 Feb 2018, 14:27

Calls For National Sick Day After Nation Forced To Imagine Barnaby Joyce Having Sex

Workers rights groups have called for a nation-wide day off, after millions of Australians were involuntarily subjected to the mental image of the member for New England having intercourse.

Marianne Nolan from Workers Health Australia said Wednesday was a harrowing day for many Australians, and that they needed time to recover. “There’s been a lot of nausea, a lot of small vomits in the mouth. We need to look after each other today”.

She the timing of the imagery only made things worse. “For most of us, it was over a bowl of cereal that the image of the Deputy Prime Minister naked and sexually active entered our minds. It was totally unexpected and quite gruesome.

“It’s bad enough having to see Barnaby fully clothed. But to think of him working up a sweat in the bedroom … I’m sorry, excuse me, sorry, I think I’m going to be sick”.

http://www.theshovel.com.au/2018/02/08/calls-for-national-sick-day-after-nation-forced-to-imagine-barnaby-joyce-having-sex/
mothra
Duck

Postby HBS Guy » 10 Feb 2018, 14:40

I have trouble trying to work out what a dame 17 years younger than beetroot head sees in him.
HBS Guy
Tractors to Australia

Postby johnsmith » 10 Feb 2018, 15:39

mothra wrote:Calls For National Sick Day After Nation Forced To Imagine Barnaby Joyce Having Sex

Workers rights groups have called for a nation-wide day off, after millions of Australians were involuntarily subjected to the mental image of the member for New England having intercourse.

Marianne Nolan from Workers Health Australia said Wednesday was a harrowing day for many Australians, and that they needed time to recover. “There’s been a lot of nausea, a lot of small vomits in the mouth. We need to look after each other today”.

She the timing of the imagery only made things worse. “For most of us, it was over a bowl of cereal that the image of the Deputy Prime Minister naked and sexually active entered our minds. It was totally unexpected and quite gruesome.

“It’s bad enough having to see Barnaby fully clothed. But to think of him working up a sweat in the bedroom … I’m sorry, excuse me, sorry, I think I’m going to be sick”.

http://www.theshovel.com.au/2018/02/08/calls-for-national-sick-day-after-nation-forced-to-imagine-barnaby-joyce-having-sex/

:rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl
FD.
johnsmith
Rhinocerus

Postby pinkeye » 10 Feb 2018, 20:46

johnsmith wrote:
mothra wrote:Calls For National Sick Day After Nation Forced To Imagine Barnaby Joyce Having Sex

DITTO. :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :thumb

sleeping is good for you
pinkeye
Jaguar

Postby Lefty » 11 Feb 2018, 06:50

pinkeye wrote:
johnsmith wrote:

DITTO. :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :thumb

:rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl
Lefty
Bengal Tiger

Postby Vulcan » 11 Feb 2018, 12:53

I totally support and will take active participation in National Sick Day.
The image of Barnaby getting his jollies on public paid furniture in Govt Offices makes me sick.
His little 'unofficial' HOOKER on the side is not a Tax-funded acceptance by the Australian Public.
Did he sniff her chair before and after?

To be honest, they are all trying to keep this 'quiet' ...because they are ALL probably in on it. :hush
Vulcan
Pitbull terrier

Postby HBS Guy » 12 Feb 2018, 19:04

Barnyard to retire as Leader this week “I want to spend more time with my families?”

https://pbxmastragics.com/2018/02/09/winter-olympics/comment-page-2/#comment-287996
HBS Guy
Tractors to Australia

Postby HBS Guy » 12 Feb 2018, 19:16

An article in the Australian has Barnyard under pressure from Nats MPs.

What a way to start the year, losing a Deputy PM. But when you use taxpayers’ money to set the mistress up that is what will happen. WTF was turdfull thinking?
HBS Guy
Tractors to Australia

Next

Return to Politics