OMG THOSE Filing CABINETS.!!

Discuss politics and current affairs here.

Hot topic: The scourge of negative gearing, Friends of the NBN and wrecking lives.  The economy and Poll tracking— all the polls. New! ELECTION 2016, Issues and Leaders

Special Feature 1: Peter Costello and our current deficits.
Special Feature 2: Dr Turnbull and the wrong NBN prescription
Special Feature 3: The Denigration of science, technology and education.
Forum rules
The rules for this board are in the Charter of Moderation. Politics is for serious discussion of politics, economics and current affairs.

OMG THOSE Filing CABINETS.!!

Postby pinkeye » 31 Jan 2018, 23:53

How is that eh?

Couple of secondhand ex-govt cabinets have shed light on some VERY contentious matters !! :roll :roll :yellow :huh :WTF :OMG

:bgrin :bgrin :bgrin :bgrin :bgrin :bgrin :bgrin :bgrin :bgrin :bgrin :bgrin :bgrin :bgrin :bgrin

LOVE IT. REALLY LOVE THAT ! :bgrin :thumb

This is dynamite and OH BOY, something THIS GOVT WOULD NEVER WANT to SEE, come up like this.!! :bgrin

It shows what true swines and traitors to the Australian ethos, these stinking liberals really are. THIS IS THE TRUTH PEOPLE. THE TRUTH the govt never wanted to see the light of day. WE LIVE IN a society which is closed to information to the PEOPLE. TO YOU and ME. THIS GOVT has enacted laws TO PREVENT INFORMATION DISSEMINATION TO us... the australian people.

this SHOULD NOT BE ALLOWED TO CONTINUE. ALL LAWS ENACTED BY THIS GOVT , AND PREV GOVTS, TO STIFLE INFORMATION AND TRANSPARENCY MUST BE REPEALED.

iF we DON"T DO ANYTHING about this increasing CONTROL by GOVT, we are welcoming in new MASTERS. They have been trying for a hundred yrs or more. TODAY WE SEE their agenda. !! THIS SUCKS... PEOPLE. It really does , and NOW the choice lies WITH US.!!!!!

They lie about their intent. Never vote for a L:IBERAL... or a NATIONAL,... for that matter.
sleeping is good for you
pinkeye
Jaguar

spamone: Animal

Re: OMG THOSE Filing CABINETS.!!

Postby johnsmith » 01 Feb 2018, 20:11

how did documents from various departments, all end up in the one filing cabinet?

and even if they were left behind in wongs office when labor lost govt, didn't that mean they were left in the hands of a lib? did he just throw out the filing cabinets without removing the documents?

the whole thing sounds pretty sus to me.
FD.
I hope that bitch who was running their brothels for them gets raped with a cactus.
johnsmith
Mastodon

Postby pinkeye » 02 Feb 2018, 04:32

johnsmith wrote:how did documents from various departments, all end up in the one filing cabinet?

and even if they were left behind in wongs office when labor lost govt, didn't that mean they were left in the hands of a lib? did he just throw out the filing cabinets without removing the documents?

AND, do you know what John? We WILL NEVER KNOW. If a whisper further about those docs comes out, I'll be amazed. IT IS NOT in the NATIONAL INTEREST, don't you know.??
sleeping is good for you
pinkeye
Jaguar

Postby mothra » 02 Feb 2018, 05:31

pinkeye wrote:
johnsmith wrote:how did documents from various departments, all end up in the one filing cabinet?

AND, do you know what John? We WILL NEVER KNOW. If a whisper further about those docs comes out, I'll be amazed. IT IS NOT in the NATIONAL INTEREST, don't you know.??

Hush now Pink. Some ball sports player left a jungle. Focus on what's important please.
mothra
Duck

Postby HBS Guy » 02 Feb 2018, 05:34

Different departments, different governments. Documents harm Labor, moderate Libs.

This was a plant, a deliberate action. We can expect many more dirty tricks from this incompetent and corrupt mob!
HBS Guy
Tractors to Australia

Postby pinkeye » 02 Feb 2018, 22:13

HBS Guy wrote:Different departments, different governments. Documents harm Labor, moderate Libs.

This was a plant, a deliberate action. We can expect many more dirty tricks from this incompetent and corrupt mob!

To whom do you refer.?
sleeping is good for you
pinkeye
Jaguar

Postby pinkeye » 02 Feb 2018, 22:45

SO..
. ALL IS QUIET.... IT'S OH.... SO STILL...... BUT IN A MOMENT........ ..shut the fuck up!!!

The files seem to relate to The PRIME MINISTERS DEPARTMENT. They covered from Howard, thru Abbott.. to Rudd.

THEY are precious documents....AND.,. WE ARE the PEOPLE to whom these documents refer. The government SHOULD NOT FEAR their RELEASE, however it occurred. The fact that they do....????

SAYS VERY BAD THINGS ABOUT THE GOVERNMENT.
I don't think Australians realise JUST HOW MUCH CONTEMPT /FEAR we are held in by OUR REPRESENTATIVES. This government has legislated , specifically to deny Australian people from being informed about their actions. What does this say to you.??

sleeping is good for you
pinkeye
Jaguar

Postby HBS Guy » 03 Feb 2018, 12:40

Filing cabinets = Gretch 2

Eddy Jokovich @EddyJokovich

The dots are starting to form and the lines in between them are starting to match up. #TheCabinetFiles came from Turnbull’s office and it smells like Gretch 2.0. First week of Parliament in 2018 should be quite interesting. Expect fireworks. #auspol

8:48 PM - Feb 2, 2018

It NEVER smelled kosher. Desperate, corrupt government doing desperate and corrupt things. Who will be sacrificed, I wonder?
HBS Guy
Tractors to Australia

Postby pinkeye » 04 Feb 2018, 01:00

HBS Guy wrote:Filing cabinets = Gretch 2

Eddy Jokovich @EddyJokovich

The dots are starting to form and the lines in between them are starting to match up. #TheCabinetFiles came from Turnbull’s office and it smells like Gretch 2.0. First week of Parliament in 2018 should be quite interesting. Expect fireworks. #auspol

8:48 PM - Feb 2, 2018

It NEVER smelled kosher. Desperate, corrupt government doing desperate and corrupt things. Who will be sacrificed, I wonder?

YOU think this kind of fuck-up can't happen? This was ex the PM's Office. lots of PMs. :sad :sad

No my friend.. this doesn't need to be a plant,, and from the little I have heard it is full of stuff about HOWARD and ABBOTT.. not just Labor. THIS IS NOT SOMETHING the current government could ever allow out. The fact is though, some guy in a govt dept, contracted to remove old file cabinets, happened to remove a couple extra.

MATEY??? this is so POSSIBLE... it is much more likely than any sort of set-up. Facts? Hurts Libs BIG TIME.

Hence the swoop on the ABC in Melb and SYD after midnight. :rofl :rofl

You seem to have no idea of how many pollies, who absolutely shat themselves, are now starting to relax, 'cos the AFP has ridden to their rescue.

My goodness me. Where has Australia gone. ?????
Once a proud bastion of a proud people, who believed in the good.

WHAT NOW aust?? :? :WTF
sleeping is good for you
pinkeye
Jaguar

Postby HBS Guy » 04 Feb 2018, 06:43

Nope, I never bought that story. Too much of a mishmash.
HBS Guy
Tractors to Australia

Postby johnsmith » 04 Feb 2018, 13:48

i love how after first implying it was labors fault, now the libs are scrambling to allocate blame to public servants :roll :roll :roll

anyone but the actual bosses in charge of the documents at the time, the libs. :oops
FD.
I hope that bitch who was running their brothels for them gets raped with a cactus.
johnsmith
Mastodon

Postby pinkeye » 05 Feb 2018, 02:43

HBS Guy wrote:Nope, I never bought that story. Too much of a mishmash.

UMM no. This is entirely believable. It speaks to the disrespect and carelessness of successive governments. It is NOT a story Monk. These are real documents, and this IS a REAL fuckup for this govt.
I think the docs should be fully released to the public. SEE?

Then we can all see?? :bgrin :roll the truth. BUT THIS WILL NEVER HAPPEN. NOT UNDER THIS GOVT.

No MONK. THIS IS GENUINE.

I was a PS officer for 20 yrs.. and ... this is entirely believable. :bgrin :roll :bgrin :roll :bgrin :roll :roll :oops :rofl
sleeping is good for you
pinkeye
Jaguar

Postby pinkeye » 05 Feb 2018, 22:09

And we hear more. WELL NO ACTUALLY WE DON"T.

NO NEW STUFF.... BUT.... the little info that DID ESCAPE, which I picked up on back then, is being brought back to the light. :bgrin :bgrin

So the files, EX The PM's Office, covered FIVE different PMs.
Of note..? Howard wanted to remove the right to silence from people being held for criminal offences. Abbott wanted to remove Welfare ( or as I prefer to call it Social Security.. remember that term? ) for all under 30's. And Umm my memory now appears defective, because , altho the Rudd revelation was no doubt interesting to some, I can't remember what it was.
And the Gillard issues? again no recollection.

Take from that what you will.

Perhaps any folk who deny this as a furphy, might TRY to research it. And I have to say... GOOD LUCK.
sleeping is good for you
pinkeye
Jaguar

Return to Politics