Killer's Brother

Discuss politics and current affairs here.

Hot topic: The scourge of negative gearing, Friends of the NBN and wrecking lives.  The economy and Poll tracking— all the polls. New! ELECTION 2016, Issues and Leaders

Special Feature 1: Peter Costello and our current deficits.
Special Feature 2: Dr Turnbull and the wrong NBN prescription
Special Feature 3: The Denigration of science, technology and education.
Forum rules
The rules for this board are in the Charter of Moderation. Politics is for serious discussion of politics, economics and current affairs.

Killer's Brother

Postby Aussie » 04 Oct 2017, 17:19

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BuIHl37DhUw

I have not watched all of this....and specifically have not yet seen (again) where Eric was asked the classic dumbarse schemdia question being:

"And how do you feel?"

His response was along the lines of..."How do you expect I feel. My brother just killed 50 people."

Australian Ch 9 described the brother, Eric, as 'somewhat cynical' in the interviews.

Rubbish, I loved his candid approach. Schmedia shit me big time.
Aussie
Hero of the Soviet Union

Re: Killer's Brother

Postby HBS Guy » 04 Oct 2017, 17:20

Yeah, even the ABC is schmedia way too much of the time.
Abbott & Co are going to cause the mother and father of all recessions—be prepared!
HBS Guy
Tractors to Australia

Postby A.G » 05 Oct 2017, 22:12

the actual vegas killer- suicide-

violent image:

Honor to God.

Loyalty to the Country Woman's Association.
A.G
Jaguar

Postby A.G » 05 Oct 2017, 22:19

what kind of living hell must this guy had gone through to commit this act on these pp and himself-
Honor to God.

A.G
Jaguar

Postby HBS Guy » 05 Oct 2017, 22:25

Living hell? Don’t think so. The weapons and ammo etc were accumulated over a long time.
Abbott & Co are going to cause the mother and father of all recessions—be prepared!
HBS Guy
Tractors to Australia

Postby A.G » 05 Oct 2017, 23:13

HBS Guy wrote:Living hell? Don’t think so. The weapons and ammo etc were accumulated over a long time.

Even so he must have been very badly depressed to even contemplate this- he seemed so mild but then they always do- a loner they always turn out to be loners isolated from society
Honor to God.

A.G
Jaguar

Postby HBS Guy » 05 Oct 2017, 23:14

Not a loner, he had a girlfriend.
HBS Guy
Tractors to Australia

Postby Aussie » 05 Oct 2017, 23:36

HBS Guy wrote:Not a loner, he had a girlfriend.

...and obviously close Family connections.
Aussie
Hero of the Soviet Union

Postby A.G » 05 Oct 2017, 23:49

he was a loner even loners have girlfreinds and some family connections from the little I have read he was a recluse- and so locked away with his own thoughts and all of those guns when will the yanks learn- was stalkin to a yank about it and he tried to actually justify the the 2nd amendment and how they need guns in case of a rogue governments- in this day and age- I couldnt believe his stupidity- and I thought he was relativley intelligent- they dont care about human life- but he lives in this country and enjoys the freedom of going about his life free from fear of armed pshyscotic gunmen wanting to put a bullet in his brain- these pp are sick in the head and people now are rejecting the US as a place to holiday- my daughter was there for 3 months recently and I worried every day that she would be ok- and come home again- that was about 2 weeks before Trump was sworn in-
Honor to God.

A.G
Jaguar

Postby Aussie » 06 Oct 2017, 00:13

He was not a loner/recluse at all. He was closely engaged with his partner, her family, his family, and his gambling world. Those Rooms he had....would have been given to him free because he is known on the 'Strip" as a big gambler. That is not a 'recluse.'
Aussie
Hero of the Soviet Union

Postby A.G » 06 Oct 2017, 00:28

Aussie wrote:He was not a loner/recluse at all. He was closely engaged with his partner, her family, his family, and his gambling world. Those Rooms he had....would have been given to him free because he is known on the 'Strip" as a big gambler. That is not a 'recluse.'

In his mind and in his own world Aussie he was a loner that place where neither you nor i can see- he was locked away with his own thoughts ( no one looked in that place - he was mentally ill )-he kept that well hidden and he never had a history of mental illness in medical records - ever heard of standing in a crowd and never feeling more lonely and yet surrounded by the whole world- the world he inhabited did not have love or have loving pp in it-- the world - was that of a mass killer is not a world that sane loving normal people would live in- he was alone- in his private thoughts in the 4am- he checked out of his life the day he decided he wanted to take as many innocents with him as could- you are going by what you reading but it doesnt take a genius to know he was alone in that world- that is not a place you can take anyone-
Honor to God.

A.G
Jaguar

Postby Aussie » 06 Oct 2017, 00:53

What's with this 4.00 am stuff. The shooting started at 10.08 pm and he killed himself within 45 minutes of that.

Why do you persist in making stupid crap up?

Link.
Aussie
Hero of the Soviet Union

Postby A.G » 06 Oct 2017, 01:14

Aussie wrote:What's with this 4.00 am stuff. The shooting started at 10.08 pm and he killed himself within 45 minutes of that.

Why do you persist in making stupid crap up?

Link.

being deliberately thick is a thing of yours I have noticed and I dont know why you do it but anyway this is for you Blondie

Honor to God.

A.G
Jaguar

Postby HBS Guy » 08 Oct 2017, 11:45

He was a big gambler. The real story is starting to come out.
HBS Guy
Tractors to Australia

Postby Lefty » 08 Oct 2017, 12:58

So what might have been the motive behind such an atrocity that he knew would also claim his own life?

Not religious fanatacism. Do we know yet?
Lefty
Bengal Tiger

Postby HBS Guy » 08 Oct 2017, 13:04

Being a heavy gambler could indicate depression—thinking back to my time as inveterate gambler after that bad prang in Mar ’86. But I am not going to play psychologist on someone I never met who lived half a world away.

But “loner” does not apply.
HBS Guy
Tractors to Australia

Postby A.G » 08 Oct 2017, 20:43

Lefty wrote:So what might have been the motive behind such an atrocity that he knew would also claim his own life?

sometimes lefty there is no motive- sometimes it comes down to being very pissed off at the world and just a total disregard for human life- Um I did read something today will try to find it I didnt bookmark it I should have- there doesnt have to be a motive- just not being connected to your world and the pp in it
Honor to God.

A.G
Jaguar

Postby A.G » 08 Oct 2017, 20:54

http://www.news.com.au/entertainment/tv/current-affairs/the-note-stephen-paddock-left-in-his-hotel-room-in-las-vegas/news-story/e6e749e7063411ce40c8cb379341b912

this is a very interestinging story they found evidence of note paper with written calculations/ etc-planned trajectory- he was planning for wind drop and wind speeds etc all very calculated and he was very experienced in firearms use
Honor to God.

A.G
Jaguar

Postby Aussie » 08 Oct 2017, 21:55

A.G wrote:
Lefty wrote:So what might have been the motive behind such an atrocity that he knew would also claim his own life?

sometimes lefty there is no motive- sometimes it comes down to being very pissed off at the world and just a total disregard for human life- Um I did read something today will try to find it I didnt bookmark it I should have- there doesnt have to be a motive- just not being connected to your world and the pp in it

Sure.....but you don't (in a pissed off with the World event) spend days preparing for and then actually, with steely determination, carry into a Hotel, over several days, an arsenal of weapons and ammo.

And then, in cold and calm and cool calculation, knowing you were about to murder many, set up observation cameras, break two windows open, and let loose a maelstrom of bullets into a plus 20,000 crowd with a 'machine gun.'

That is not....just.....pissed off. That is something else.

That bloke was making some sort of political point, and this Black Duck reckons it has something to do with the 2nd Amendment.
Aussie
Hero of the Soviet Union

Postby A.G » 09 Oct 2017, 01:02

Aussie wrote:
A.G wrote:

Sure.....but you don't (in a pissed off with the World event) spend days preparing for and then actually, with steely determination, carry into a Hotel, over several days, an arsenal of weapons and ammo.

And then, in cold and calm and cool calculation, knowing you were about to murder many, set up observation cameras, break two windows open, and let loose a maelstrom of bullets into a plus 20,000 crowd with a 'machine gun.'

That is not....just.....pissed off. That is something else.

That bloke was making some sort of political point, and this Black Duck reckons it has something to do with the 2nd Amendment.

mmm could very well be aussie- is he ex military - I dont know- and today I said something stupid to Frogen I said you know that guy who shot up all those pp in Vegas- I have a pic of where he shot himself in the head- do you want to see it-" he said I was in the military- I have seen it all- " sometimes I forget that he was in the military and he has seen some really bad stuff- I mean really bad- I felt bad at that point- but to the shooter no he wasnt in the military ( I checked )- but he was very proficient in firearms use and as to making a point about firearms in some perverse way could very well be- but the yanks are so dumb they will never get this- ever-
Honor to God.

A.G
Jaguar

Return to Politics