Trump

Discuss politics and current affairs here.

Hot topic: The scourge of negative gearing, Friends of the NBN and wrecking lives.  The economy and Poll tracking— all the polls. New! ELECTION 2016, Issues and Leaders

Special Feature 1: Peter Costello and our current deficits.
Special Feature 2: Dr Turnbull and the wrong NBN prescription
Special Feature 3: The Denigration of science, technology and education.
Forum rules
The rules for this board are in the Charter of Moderation. Politics is for serious discussion of politics, economics and current affairs.

Re: Trump

Postby greggerypeccary » 04 Oct 2017, 15:30

mothra wrote:
greggerypeccary wrote:
mothra wrote:This is who Trump is:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4HZSk4NWeMs

Straight from the horses mouth.

Turns out the pig is a sociopath, who has no concern for someone seriously injured right in front of him.

Or that seriously injured person's screaming wife.

He turned away in "disgust".

Okay, let me get this straight.

You're telling me that Donald Trump cares about one person, and one person only, and that person is Donald Trump?

greggerypeccary
Irish wolfhound

spamone: Animal

Postby mothra » 04 Oct 2017, 15:34

Well, to be fair, he cares about what other people think about him.

Rather obsessed with it, actually.
mothra
Pitbull terrier

Postby Aussie » 04 Oct 2017, 16:24

mothra wrote:
Aussie wrote:
mothra wrote:This is who Trump is:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4HZSk4NWeMs

Straight from the horses mouth.

No good at the sight of blood? Well, can't hang him for that.

That's all you got from that?

Yes. Was there something else?
Aussie
Hero of the Soviet Union

Postby HBS Guy » 08 Oct 2017, 20:01

The Steele dossier. . .

Nine months after its first appearance, the set of intelligence reports known as the Steele dossier, one of the most explosive documents in modern political history, is still hanging over Washington, casting a shadow over the Trump administration that has only grown darker as time has gone by.

It was reported this week that the document’s author, former British intelligence official, Christopher Steele, has been interviewed by investigators working for the special counsel on Russian interference in the 2016 election.

The Senate and House intelligence committees are, meanwhile, asking to see Steele to make up their own mind about his findings. The ranking Democrat on the House committee, Adam Schiff, said that the dossier was “a very important and useful guide to help us figure out what we need to look into”.

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2017/oct/07/trump-russia-steele-dossier-moscow

Hmmm
Abbott & Co are going to cause the mother and father of all recessions—be prepared!
HBS Guy
Tractors to Australia

Postby johnsmith » 08 Oct 2017, 21:18

i'll be very surprised if trump doesn't end up in jail sooner or later.
johnsmith
mountain lion

Postby HBS Guy » 08 Oct 2017, 21:26

If he doesn’t he could be re-elected in 2020. Something ironic in that.
Abbott & Co are going to cause the mother and father of all recessions—be prepared!
HBS Guy
Tractors to Australia

Postby mothra » 08 Oct 2017, 22:24

HBS Guy wrote:If he doesn’t he could be re-elected in 2020. Something ironic in that.

Oh god! They couldn't be that stupid could they?
mothra
Pitbull terrier

Postby HBS Guy » 08 Oct 2017, 22:29

Well, I doubt it but somewhere it was talked about.

Could be not destroying Obama care (not in one swoop, bit by bit like the Libs here do with Medicare) might be what saves him.
HBS Guy
Tractors to Australia

Postby mothra » 08 Oct 2017, 22:32

I'd be surprised if he runs again. I think he's bitten off more than he can chew.
mothra
Pitbull terrier

Postby HBS Guy » 08 Oct 2017, 22:37

He was totally unprepared. I posted a cartoon saying he was physically, mentally and morally unfit. All true too :bgrin
HBS Guy
Tractors to Australia

Postby johnsmith » 08 Oct 2017, 22:45

mothra wrote:I'd be surprised if he runs again. I think he's bitten off more than he can chew.

so would I. I don't think he wants to be president. He just wants to be famous, have all the people love him

Being president he more more infamous than famous.
johnsmith
mountain lion

Postby mothra » 08 Oct 2017, 22:51

johnsmith wrote:
mothra wrote:I'd be surprised if he runs again. I think he's bitten off more than he can chew.

so would I. I don't think he wants to be president. He just wants to be famous, have all the people love him

Being president he more more infamous than famous.

Pretty much spot on. He's a malignant narcissist.
mothra
Pitbull terrier

Postby HBS Guy » 08 Oct 2017, 23:03

Malignant all right!

Why do we have morons in power NOW in US and Australia?
HBS Guy
Tractors to Australia

Postby BigOl64 » 09 Oct 2017, 07:40

HBS Guy wrote:Malignant all right!

Why do we have morons in power NOW in US and Australia?

Voters are too lazy and too stupid to get past the party propaganda and fluffy bullshit to understand what the politicians really want for themselves.

The want power and they will take it from the people, plain and simple
BigOl64
Jack Russell

Postby HBS Guy » 09 Oct 2017, 07:53

People don’t think, know they are hurting and vote for populists making promises they can’t keep.

Trump, Hitler, abbott.

Why they voted for the Libs last year has me beat, the most lacklustre campaign about ever I should think. They have a plan for jobs and growth. Nah, they had a plan for more neoconservatism.

The NBN is going to kill new industries/services/applications from being developed here. Tassie should be doing MUCH more, including putting the West Coast on FTTH, rolling out 10Gbps to business premises like the SA govt is doing and capitalising on being the only place in Australia having decent internet everywhere! The car makers have been shut down by the bloody Libs the new high tech/high value jobs are not there!
HBS Guy
Tractors to Australia

Postby HBS Guy » 09 Oct 2017, 08:23

HBS Guy
Tractors to Australia

Postby mothra » 09 Oct 2017, 17:41

LOL!

Daycare centre for children with special needs.
mothra
Pitbull terrier

Postby HBS Guy » 09 Oct 2017, 18:40

I know LOL!

But it is tragic not funny :bgrin :bgrin :bgrin :bgrin ( :oops )

We are at a stage where we could change course on CO2 emissions and fucking fools are in power trying to make water run uphill, make coal cheaper and cleaner than renewable energy + storage.
HBS Guy
Tractors to Australia

Postby HBS Guy » 17 Oct 2017, 00:42

Trumpy still trying to kill Obamacare:

http://www.huffingtonpost.com.au/entry/trumps-obamacare-sabotage-is-doing-real-damage-to-american-health-care_us_59e1840be4b04d1d5182082d

Why does the pig want millions of Americans to lose health insurance? Obamacare/Affordable Care Act will survive next year at least but ironically Trumpy is causing more government spending and causing problems to Americans just too wealthy to claim tax credits: they spend at least 20% of their income on health insurance!
HBS Guy
Tractors to Australia

Postby pinkeye » 17 Oct 2017, 02:51

Trump is a disaster.
I was appalled when he was accepted as a Republican candidate, and even more appalled when he was sworn in as US President.

I feel like we now all live in an alternate reality, ..very different to the world we were expecting. Shits me that the POTUSA is Trump, and he has been handed so much power. He doesn't live in the real world, and his stupid ego is dangerous. The people of the US MUST do something to rein in this madman.
sleep is bliss: do it as often and for as long as you need.
pinkeye
Feral cat

Postby mothra » 27 Oct 2017, 11:26

Fox News Poll: Trump Approval Rating Drops to New Low of 38%

President Donald Trump’s national support continues to erode, according to the most recent Fox News poll released yesterday. The president’s approval rating reached the lowest mark it has been in any Fox News poll, 38 percent.

Additionally, the percentage of voters who approve of the president’s performance dropped 4 percentage points from September and 10 points since the poll’s first post-inaugural results in February. 57 percent of those surveyed say they disapprove––a new high under the administration.

https://secondnexus.com/news/fox-news-poll-trump-approval-rating-low/?utm_content=inf_10_1164_2&tse_id=INF_679208e0ba6011e78240a3a6bbddd67d
mothra
Pitbull terrier

Postby Francis » 27 Oct 2017, 19:08

His a test for the American constitution.... That's all he is.
Francis
Jack Russell

Postby pinkeye » 27 Oct 2017, 22:38

and no-one should be surprised really.

All the signs were clear. I had a go on that shithole OzPol and copped a lot of flack. All WE can do is wait for the outcome. AND there must be one and soon. If he is not impeached before the end of the term, America is FUCKED.

Give him enough time they'll have a civil war to deal with, along with whatever crap he stirs up with Nth Korea. :grn
sleep is bliss: do it as often and for as long as you need.
pinkeye
Feral cat

Postby MilesAway » 28 Oct 2017, 00:35

Francis wrote:His a test for the American constitution.... That's all he is.

What about the msm?
MilesAway
Feral cat

Postby MilesAway » 28 Oct 2017, 00:36

pinkeye wrote:and no-one should be surprised really.

All the signs were clear. I had a go on that shithole OzPol and copped a lot of flack. All WE can do is wait for the outcome. AND there must be one and soon. If he is not impeached before the end of the term, America is FUCKED.

Give him enough time they'll have a civil war to deal with, along with whatever crap he stirs up with Nth Korea. :grn

Trump isn't Americas problem: get a grip!
MilesAway
Feral cat

PreviousNext

Return to Politics