Adani

Discuss politics and current affairs here.

Hot topic: The scourge of negative gearing, Friends of the NBN and wrecking lives.  The economy and Poll tracking— all the polls. New! ELECTION 2016, Issues and Leaders

Special Feature 1: Peter Costello and our current deficits.
Special Feature 2: Dr Turnbull and the wrong NBN prescription
Special Feature 3: The Denigration of science, technology and education.
.
Forum rules
The rules for this board are in the Charter of Moderation. Politics is for serious discussion of politics, economics and current affairs.

Re: Adani

Postby Lefty » 11 Feb 2018, 11:27

You cunts must be over joyed at the fact you have pretty much destroyed all investment and future jobs in the north,


Jeez, I must be more powerful than I thought, I don't recall doing any such thing.

all the while protecting coal jobs in NSW.


So you'd like a massive public subsidy to create some jobs in order to destroy others for no net gain?

There has never been a single cent of the NAIF spent in the north and now never will,


Actually, there are a few enterprises who are in the application stages of NAIF loans so we'll have to wait and see. But why does the Coalition just wave this money in the air and wax lyrical rather than doing what I suggested? If they really wanted this money to flow to the north they could see it happen at the stroke of a pen. It's called "ideological bias" as well as politics.

the southerners who administer the fund are the ONLY recipients.


Actually, at least half of them are from the north. Two from QLD (one is the CEO of a number of mining and training companies operating from central QLD north and the other appears to be the former Mayor of Innisfail and Cairns-based businessman) while the third is a former Northern Territory Legislative assembly member. Don't know about the other three.http://www.naif.gov.au/about-us/naif-board/

No idea what you mean about southerners being recipients.

I work in construction you fucking lunatic. how exactly is build stuff "fucking the arse off the nation", you stupid cunt?


Didn't you say you worked on LNG? The industry is making no positive contribution to this nation but is instead gouging the fuck out of local consumers, helping drive the price of electricity skyward and squeezing industries that rely on it while vomiting huge volumes of the stuff cheaply into Asia. If ever there was a case for nationalising an industry, LNG as it is today would be a prime one.
User avatar
Lefty
Bengal Tiger
 
Posts: 16583
Joined: 15 Nov 2009, 10:34

Re: Adani

Postby BigOl64 » 11 Feb 2018, 11:31

Lefty wrote:
You cunts must be over joyed at the fact you have pretty much destroyed all investment and future jobs in the north,


Jeez, I must be more powerful than I thought, I don't recall doing any such thing.

all the while protecting coal jobs in NSW.


So you'd like a massive public subsidy to create some jobs in order to destroy others for no net gain?

There has never been a single cent of the NAIF spent in the north and now never will,


Actually, there are a few enterprises who are in the application stages of NAIF loans so we'll have to wait and see. But why does the Coalition just wave this money in the air and wax lyrical rather than doing what I suggested? If they really wanted this money to flow to the north they could see it happen at the stroke of a pen. It's called "ideological bias" as well as politics.

the southerners who administer the fund are the ONLY recipients.


Actually, at least half of them are from the north. Two from QLD (one is the CEO of a number of mining and training companies operating from central QLD north and the other appears to be the former Mayor of Innisfail and Cairns-based businessman) while the third is a former Northern Territory Legislative assembly member. Don't know about the other three.http://www.naif.gov.au/about-us/naif-board/

No idea what you mean about southerners being recipients.

I work in construction you fucking lunatic. how exactly is build stuff "fucking the arse off the nation", you stupid cunt?


Didn't you say you worked on LNG? The industry is making no positive contribution to this nation but is instead gouging the fuck out of local consumers, helping drive the price of electricity skyward and squeezing industries that rely on it while vomiting huge volumes of the stuff cheaply into Asia. If ever there was a case for nationalising an industry, LNG as it is today would be a prime one.


Construction of an LNG plant, dolt

There are no projects in the pipeline, all projects are now dead in the water.


This is not the place you want to invest in, the cunt from brisbane made very sure of that.
User avatar
BigOl64
Pitbull terrier
 
Posts: 352
Joined: 29 Sep 2017, 11:35
spamone: Animal

Re: Adani

Postby Lefty » 11 Feb 2018, 11:42

Well, I don't recall whether or not you specified but that's no big deal. But given that you display an ignorance of things in general I just thought you might like to be informed that the industry is causing this country more harm than good, while it siphons off a valuable resource that belongs to us. It's the definition of a parasite.

Also, the NAIF office is based in Cairns.

So at least half of the board are northerners (possibly more) and they operate out of one of Australia's most northerly cities. Given your history of blurting out shit without even wondering whether it's factual or not it's hard to have any idea what you meant or if you have some dick-brained conspiracy theory.
User avatar
Lefty
Bengal Tiger
 
Posts: 16583
Joined: 15 Nov 2009, 10:34

Re: Adani

Postby BigOl64 » 11 Feb 2018, 11:50

Lefty wrote:Well, I don't recall whether or not you specified but that's no big deal. But given that you display an ignorance of things in general I just thought you might like to be informed that the industry is causing this country more harm than good, while it siphons off a valuable resource that belongs to us. It's the definition of a parasite.

Also, the NAIF office is based in Cairns.

So at least half of the board are northerners (possibly more) and they operate out of one of Australia's most northerly cities. Given your history of blurting out shit without even wondering whether it's factual or not it's hard to have any idea what you meant or if you have some dick-brained conspiracy theory.



Well my industry is not the one you are harping on about, now is it?

Im surprised that the government is wasting everyone's time with NAIF, no-one is going to invest here any more, so might as well shut it down. Labor deliberately destroying jobs in the north to shore up inner city votes in the south is more of a fact than a conspiracy theory, or are you claiming the news service as a conspiracy monger too?
User avatar
BigOl64
Pitbull terrier
 
Posts: 352
Joined: 29 Sep 2017, 11:35
spamone: Animal

Re: Adani

Postby Lefty » 11 Feb 2018, 13:45

Well my industry is not the one you are harping on about, now is it?


So on one hand you build LNG plants but on the other you have nothing to do with it, you just built it, thus helping enable them to do what they are doing since they wouldn't be able to do it otherwise? Like a company that designs missiles has nothing to do with war because it just builds them, someone else fires them.

Im surprised that the government is wasting everyone's time with NAIF, no-one is going to invest here any more, so might as well shut it down


You wouldn't rather that they just distribute it among the northern states instead, in tranches with the condition attached that it is to be spent only in the regions identified by NAIF? Waving a billion dollars for infrastructure around and then withdrawing it because they couldn't hand it to a multinational con-man is not a sign of someone who is fair dinkum about infrastructure.

Labor deliberately destroying jobs in the north to shore up inner city votes in the south is more of a fact than a conspiracy theory,


You don't recall Labor supporting it to the extent that it wouldn't even have to pay royalties for years?

or are you claiming the news service as a conspiracy monger too?


I didn't make any conspiracy theory claims - you did, or don't you recall that either.
User avatar
Lefty
Bengal Tiger
 
Posts: 16583
Joined: 15 Nov 2009, 10:34

Re: Adani

Postby BigOl64 » 11 Feb 2018, 14:32

Lefty wrote:
Well my industry is not the one you are harping on about, now is it?


So on one hand you build LNG plants but on the other you have nothing to do with it, you just built it, thus helping enable them to do what they are doing since they wouldn't be able to do it otherwise? Like a company that designs missiles has nothing to do with war because it just builds them, someone else fires them.

Im surprised that the government is wasting everyone's time with NAIF, no-one is going to invest here any more, so might as well shut it down


You wouldn't rather that they just distribute it among the northern states instead, in tranches with the condition attached that it is to be spent only in the regions identified by NAIF? Waving a billion dollars for infrastructure around and then withdrawing it because they couldn't hand it to a multinational con-man is not a sign of someone who is fair dinkum about infrastructure.

Labor deliberately destroying jobs in the north to shore up inner city votes in the south is more of a fact than a conspiracy theory,


You don't recall Labor supporting it to the extent that it wouldn't even have to pay royalties for years?

or are you claiming the news service as a conspiracy monger too?


I didn't make any conspiracy theory claims - you did, or don't you recall that either.



Yes that is exactly correct, just like the bloke on the car manufacturing line isn't responsible for the hundreds of car accidents around this country, to imply otherwise is moronic in the extreme.


What I want is irrelevant, no-one wants to invest in the north anymore, pretending to help with a $billion is a waste of time. There will be no further investment up here for a very long time, so the job of the southern grubs in complete.


You don't recall the support rug being pulled at the last minute do you, why the fuck am I talking to a person ignorant of such a basic fact? Do a bit of research on the subject before crapping on about it, champ.
User avatar
BigOl64
Pitbull terrier
 
Posts: 352
Joined: 29 Sep 2017, 11:35
spamone: Animal

Re: Adani

Postby johnsmith » 11 Feb 2018, 14:54

BigOl64 wrote:You cunts must be over joyed at the fact you have pretty much destroyed all investment and future jobs in the north, all the while protecting coal jobs in NSW.


not sure about that, but I do get a great sense of enjoyment in seeing you get your knickers in a knot. You fucking socialists demanding govt. subsidies to boost your business mates profits are whats wrong with this country
FD.
I hope that bitch who was running their brothels for them gets raped with a cactus.
User avatar
johnsmith
Mastodon
 
Posts: 6605
Joined: 25 Sep 2017, 22:39
spamone: Animal

Re: Adani

Postby BigOl64 » 11 Feb 2018, 15:17

johnsmith wrote:
BigOl64 wrote:You cunts must be over joyed at the fact you have pretty much destroyed all investment and future jobs in the north, all the while protecting coal jobs in NSW.


not sure about that, but I do get a great sense of enjoyment in seeing you get your knickers in a knot. You fucking socialists demanding govt. subsidies to boost your business mates profits are whats wrong with this country



Yep those liberal party socialists setting up an infrastructure fund to promote growth in the north, luckily those labor cunts saw and end to that hey fuckhead?


Who are my business mates you fucking retard?
User avatar
BigOl64
Pitbull terrier
 
Posts: 352
Joined: 29 Sep 2017, 11:35
spamone: Animal

Re: Adani

Postby johnsmith » 11 Feb 2018, 16:06

BigOl64 wrote:
johnsmith wrote:
BigOl64 wrote:You cunts must be over joyed at the fact you have pretty much destroyed all investment and future jobs in the north, all the while protecting coal jobs in NSW.


not sure about that, but I do get a great sense of enjoyment in seeing you get your knickers in a knot. You fucking socialists demanding govt. subsidies to boost your business mates profits are whats wrong with this country



Yep those liberal party socialists setting up an infrastructure fund to promote growth in the north, luckily those labor cunts saw and end to that hey fuckhead?


Who are my business mates you fucking retard?


i have no problem with govt. building infrastructure. It doesn't do enough of it as it is.
But it doesn't need to give $1 billion to the indians in order to do so.

and if you can't work out which business mates I'm talking about on this issue you probably shouldn't be commenting on govt. policy
FD.
I hope that bitch who was running their brothels for them gets raped with a cactus.
User avatar
johnsmith
Mastodon
 
Posts: 6605
Joined: 25 Sep 2017, 22:39
spamone: Animal

Re: Adani

Postby johnsmith » 13 Feb 2018, 13:22

this is what bigol was cheering for


An internal investigation by the Federal Environment Department has found Indian mining giant Adani "may have been negligent" in failing to disclose its Australian CEO's links to a company convicted of environmental offences in Africa.


http://www.abc.net.au/news/2018-02-13/government-considered-prosecution-against-adani/9423152

good thing tuck shop lady doesn't give a shit what friggen socialists like bigol want
FD.
I hope that bitch who was running their brothels for them gets raped with a cactus.
User avatar
johnsmith
Mastodon
 
Posts: 6605
Joined: 25 Sep 2017, 22:39
spamone: Animal

Re: Adani

Postby pinkeye » 14 Feb 2018, 00:07

johnsmith wrote:
BigOl64 wrote:You cunts must be over joyed at the fact you have pretty much destroyed all investment and future jobs in the north, all the while protecting coal jobs in NSW.


not sure about that, but I do get a great sense of enjoyment in seeing you get your knickers in a knot. You fucking socialists demanding govt. subsidies to boost your business mates profits are whats wrong with this country


WELL FUCKING SAID JS.
sleeping is good for you
User avatar
pinkeye
Jaguar
 
Posts: 2157
Joined: 01 Oct 2017, 21:59
spamone: Animal

Re: Adani

Postby pinkeye » 14 Feb 2018, 00:25

Hey big ol FW dH !! Do you KNOW what your LNG extraction on private land , has been doing to the OWNERS of the Land.?
And NO ! Fuckwit !! FW before you get off in another direction, I'm talking aBOUT all THE LANDOWNERS. Black or white.

They cannot refuse your intrusions on their homes. Its the Law.

What is happening to these farming families is a CRIME.
And what is happening to the environment, is a CRIME.
ALL for the sake of greed wealth and plunder, basically.

WE KNOW there are other paths to pursue..
. BUT NO... YOU want what YOU think YOU are entitled TO.


YOU ARE NOT .
No ONE IS.
YOU are no more entitled than any other person. SORRY ABOUT THAT. YOU ARE NOT the centre of the Universe.! FUCKWIT.
sleeping is good for you
User avatar
pinkeye
Jaguar
 
Posts: 2157
Joined: 01 Oct 2017, 21:59
spamone: Animal

Re: Adani

Postby pinkeye » 14 Feb 2018, 00:28

Lefty wrote:Well, I don't recall whether or not you specified but that's no big deal. But given that you display an ignorance of things in general I just thought you might like to be informed that the industry is causing this country more harm than good, while it siphons off a valuable resource that belongs to us. It's the definition of a parasite.

Also, the NAIF office is based in Cairns.

So at least half of the board are northerners (possibly more) and they operate out of one of Australia's most northerly cities. Given your history of blurting out shit without even wondering whether it's factual or not it's hard to have any idea what you meant or if you have some dick-brained conspiracy theory.


SUCK THAT Big Ol FW. :bgrin :purple
sleeping is good for you
User avatar
pinkeye
Jaguar
 
Posts: 2157
Joined: 01 Oct 2017, 21:59
spamone: Animal

Re: Adani

Postby pinkeye » 14 Feb 2018, 00:39

BigOl64 wrote:
Lefty wrote:[quote


[size=150]Yes that is exactly correct, just like the bloke on the car manufacturing line isn't responsible for the hundreds of car accidents around this country, to imply otherwise is moronic in the extreme.
[/size]

.



AHEM. This is the most facile and specious argument I've heard for some time.

The comparative position you put to us is SO unrelated to the topic..BUT You do show US exactly the thinking of those who would, if they could, devastate the land for personal gain, for short term goals against an eternity of pain. FUCKER.!
sleeping is good for you
User avatar
pinkeye
Jaguar
 
Posts: 2157
Joined: 01 Oct 2017, 21:59
spamone: Animal

Re: Adani

Postby BigOl64 » 15 Feb 2018, 19:53

pinkeye wrote:
BigOl64 wrote:
Lefty wrote:[quote


[size=150]Yes that is exactly correct, just like the bloke on the car manufacturing line isn't responsible for the hundreds of car accidents around this country, to imply otherwise is moronic in the extreme.
[/size]

.



AHEM. This is the most facile and specious argument I've heard for some time.

The comparative position you put to us is SO unrelated to the topic..BUT You do show US exactly the thinking of those who would, if they could, devastate the land for personal gain, for short term goals against an eternity of pain. FUCKER.!



Are talking about lefty stating that it is my fault that gas is being exported to other countries for fuck all because I was one of 9000 people building the gas plant or my reply?


I see that you use everything we provide in the resources sector, you fucking hypocrite. You have an argument when you divest yourself of everything than we provide for you cock-head :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl

Run along fuckhead you're done here
User avatar
BigOl64
Pitbull terrier
 
Posts: 352
Joined: 29 Sep 2017, 11:35
spamone: Animal

Re: Adani

Postby BigOl64 » 15 Feb 2018, 19:55

pinkeye wrote:Hey big ol FW dH !! Do you KNOW what your LNG extraction on private land , has been doing to the OWNERS of the Land.?
And NO ! Fuckwit !! FW before you get off in another direction, I'm talking aBOUT all THE LANDOWNERS. Black or white.

They cannot refuse your intrusions on their homes. Its the Law.

What is happening to these farming families is a CRIME.
And what is happening to the environment, is a CRIME.
ALL for the sake of greed wealth and plunder, basically.

WE KNOW there are other paths to pursue..
. BUT NO... YOU want what YOU think YOU are entitled TO.


YOU ARE NOT .
No ONE IS.
YOU are no more entitled than any other person. SORRY ABOUT THAT. YOU ARE NOT the centre of the Universe.! FUCKWIT.




You do realise the gas is extracted form the Timor Sea. you fucken idiot.

Fuck you are beyond stupid aren't you. :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl
User avatar
BigOl64
Pitbull terrier
 
Posts: 352
Joined: 29 Sep 2017, 11:35
spamone: Animal

Re: Adani

Postby BigOl64 » 15 Feb 2018, 19:58

johnsmith wrote:
BigOl64 wrote:
johnsmith wrote:
BigOl64 wrote:You cunts must be over joyed at the fact you have pretty much destroyed all investment and future jobs in the north, all the while protecting coal jobs in NSW.


not sure about that, but I do get a great sense of enjoyment in seeing you get your knickers in a knot. You fucking socialists demanding govt. subsidies to boost your business mates profits are whats wrong with this country



Yep those liberal party socialists setting up an infrastructure fund to promote growth in the north, luckily those labor cunts saw and end to that hey fuckhead?


Who are my business mates you fucking retard?


i have no problem with govt. building infrastructure. It doesn't do enough of it as it is.
But it doesn't need to give $1 billion to the indians in order to do so.

and if you can't work out which business mates I'm talking about on this issue you probably shouldn't be commenting on govt. policy


It is a loan genius, not a 'give'


Have no worries no-one will be investing shit in this state thanks to the pair of cunts from brisbane, That cunt trad is proud of the fact the she and her government have given QLD the worst unemployment rate in the country,

So well done labor fuckheads great plan.
User avatar
BigOl64
Pitbull terrier
 
Posts: 352
Joined: 29 Sep 2017, 11:35
spamone: Animal

Re: Adani

Postby johnsmith » 15 Feb 2018, 20:01

BigOl64 wrote:It is a loan genius, not a 'give'


a 'loan' with no security is a 'give'
FD.
I hope that bitch who was running their brothels for them gets raped with a cactus.
User avatar
johnsmith
Mastodon
 
Posts: 6605
Joined: 25 Sep 2017, 22:39
spamone: Animal

Re: Adani

Postby BigOl64 » 15 Feb 2018, 20:06

johnsmith wrote:
BigOl64 wrote:It is a loan genius, not a 'give'


a 'loan' with no security is a 'give'



A loan that has no requirement to be paid back is a 'give' what you just described in an unsecured loan. :h :h
User avatar
BigOl64
Pitbull terrier
 
Posts: 352
Joined: 29 Sep 2017, 11:35
spamone: Animal

Re: Adani

Postby johnsmith » 15 Feb 2018, 20:16

BigOl64 wrote:
johnsmith wrote:
BigOl64 wrote:It is a loan genius, not a 'give'


a 'loan' with no security is a 'give'



A loan that has no requirement to be paid back is a 'give' what you just described in an unsecured loan. :h :h



yeah, lend me a $million unsecured and see how long it takes you to get it back :giggle :giggle
FD.
I hope that bitch who was running their brothels for them gets raped with a cactus.
User avatar
johnsmith
Mastodon
 
Posts: 6605
Joined: 25 Sep 2017, 22:39
spamone: Animal

Re: Adani

Postby pinkeye » 15 Feb 2018, 21:51

BigOl64 wrote:
pinkeye wrote:
BigOl64 wrote:
Lefty wrote:[quote


[size=150]Yes that is exactly correct, just like the bloke on the car manufacturing line isn't responsible for the hundreds of car accidents around this country, to imply otherwise is moronic in the extreme.
[/size]

.



AHEM. This is the most facile and specious argument I've heard for some time.

The comparative position you put to us is SO unrelated to the topic..BUT You do show US exactly the thinking of those who would, if they could, devastate the land for personal gain, for short term goals against an eternity of pain. FUCKER.!



Are talking about lefty stating that it is my fault that gas is being exported to other countries for fuck all because I was one of 9000 people building the gas plant or my reply?


I see that you use everything we provide in the resources sector, you fucking hypocrite. You have an argument when you divest yourself of everything than we provide for you cock-head :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl

Run along fuckhead you're done here


Your reply. :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl
sleeping is good for you
User avatar
pinkeye
Jaguar
 
Posts: 2157
Joined: 01 Oct 2017, 21:59
spamone: Animal

Re: Adani

Postby HBS Guy » 23 Feb 2018, 09:39

Adani mining giant facing renewed claims of $600m fraud in India.

Customs department revives allegations that cash was siphoned from firm to family:

https://www.theguardian.com/business/2018/feb/22/adani-mining-giant-facing-renewed-claims-of-600m-in-india?CMP=soc_568

And

Indian energy company Adani has scrapped its March deadline to secure funding for the first stage of its $16.5 billion Carmichael mine, casting further doubt on whether the controversial project will ever get off the ground.

While Adani on Wednesday said it remained “100 per cent committed” to the Carmichael project, the further delay to the project – which has been held up by approvals and court challenges for almost a decade – has increased speculation whether the mega-mine in the Galille Basin will ever proceed

http://www.afr.com/news/politics/adani-abandons-march-funding-deadline-for-165b-carmichael-mine-20180220-h0wd3z

The Carmichael mine never was a goer. It is Gina’s mine the railway was meant for.
User avatar
HBS Guy
Tractors to Australia
 
Posts: 49781
Joined: 27 Oct 2009, 15:37

Re: Adani

Postby pinkeye » 24 Feb 2018, 01:06

NOT FOR THE FIRST TIME. ADANI has been charged numerous times over really obscene breaches of humanitarian and environmental laws.

Why? are we even considering this?
sleeping is good for you
User avatar
pinkeye
Jaguar
 
Posts: 2157
Joined: 01 Oct 2017, 21:59
spamone: Animal

Re: Adani

Postby pinkeye » 26 Feb 2018, 02:48

I'm getting conflicting messages from our pollies. Labor, in the form of Bill Shorten, has said ALL such proposals must meet certain criteria.
It seems Adani can't do that.

When can this project be buried.??
Seems to drag on and on. No way ADANI. NO WAY.
sleeping is good for you
User avatar
pinkeye
Jaguar
 
Posts: 2157
Joined: 01 Oct 2017, 21:59
spamone: Animal

Previous

Return to Politics

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests