Tony & Margie

Discuss politics and current affairs here.

Hot topic: The scourge of negative gearing, Friends of the NBN and wrecking lives.  The economy and Poll tracking— all the polls. New! ELECTION 2016, Issues and Leaders

Special Feature 1: Peter Costello and our current deficits.
Special Feature 2: Dr Turnbull and the wrong NBN prescription
Special Feature 3: The Denigration of science, technology and education.
Forum rules
The rules for this board are in the Charter of Moderation. Politics is for serious discussion of politics, economics and current affairs.

Tony & Margie

Postby HBS Guy » 15 Sep 2013, 10:05

I hinted that they were about to separate and divorce.

Tone is going to bunk down in the AFP recruit barracks for the year the Lodge is finally having well–overdue repairs done. (And why didn’t the Rodent have them done while he was swanning around in Kirribilly House at vast expense to taxpayers and huge inconvenience to the Public Service?) Meaning Margie won’t be in Canberra and Tony will live in Kirribilly House when in Sydney.

Only. . .the PM, not even a PM–reject like Tone “bunks down” in a barracks. The turd whose office cost like three times the amount JGPM spent on hers (apart from overseas air travel which the PM must do) is not going to live for a year in the spartan comfort of a police barracks—while security might be OK you can’t do business in a tiny room. So Tone will live in a comfortable flat somewhere close to PH but pretend to only use that to entertain official visitors? Pull the other one!

This is the simian who claimed to live in tents while on his Pollie Pedal but claimed over $300/night travel allowance and stayed in ritzy hotels, not tents not caravan parks. Tone—the living lie!

JBish is also pretending to be donning a hairshirt (look up in YouTube “Operation Hairshirt” from the Yes Minister series, pretending to cancel first class air tickets. Look in her Register of Interests in a couple months and see she go upgraded. Such an amateurish start to a 3-year maladministration. Bitch, errrr Bish, is taking one more staffer than allowed under Guideline 7 to o/seas air travel—a real way she can economise. Does she need 23 PSs with her?

Be fun watching Piss&Moan pretending to be happily married while in fact separated. (This was obvious from the body language in photos of Tone&Marge in the last couple years.)

Another pointer—notice that Tone was alone, no Marge, when he went to the Lodge for the ritual “handing over the keys to the Lodge?” Usually the incoming and outgoing PMs and their wives attend for a morning tea. Rudd & Therese were there but just Tone alone.

Now, I don’t care and have no interest in Tone’s private life {shudder} BUT he is PM–reject AND is living a lie!

http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/news/n ... 6719229780
HBS Guy
Tractors to Australia

Re: Tony & Margie

Postby HBS Guy » 15 Sep 2013, 12:00

Will Piss&Moan’s head explode?

“The timing is exquisite. US ambassador to Australia Jeffrey Bleich left his post on Thursday last. This week, Tony Abbott is due to be sworn in as prime minister, the new ambassador will take up his post, and the two will likely meet.

Cue the sun. Nice to meet you, Prime Minister Abbott, Australia’s foremost opponent of gay marriage. I am John Berry, the highest-ranked openly gay official in the US, and this is my husband and partner of 17 years, Curtis Yee, who I married in a Washington church just last month. Let’s hope we all get along!”

http://www.smh.com.au/comment/have-ms-j ... 2tr98.html
HBS Guy
Tractors to Australia

Postby Lefty » 15 Sep 2013, 20:46

HBS Guy wrote:Will Piss&Moan’s head explode?

“The timing is exquisite. US ambassador to Australia Jeffrey Bleich left his post on Thursday last. This week, Tony Abbott is due to be sworn in as prime minister, the new ambassador will take up his post, and the two will likely meet.

Cue the sun. Nice to meet you, Prime Minister Abbott, Australia’s foremost opponent of gay marriage. I am John Berry, the highest-ranked openly gay official in the US, and this is my husband and partner of 17 years, Curtis Yee, who I married in a Washington church just last month. Let’s hope we all get along!”

http://www.smh.com.au/comment/have-ms-j ... 2tr98.html

Bwahahaha!!! Good times! :yellow :purple :bgrin

Jeez, I was only just saying that the fibs only knew how to be civil to the US and Britain but how they could even make a hash of that - we might be just about to see it happen already!

Guess what Tone? You ain't in opposition any more - you're the leader of the nation (shudder) and as leader, everything that fucks up in a major way is YOUR fault. Enjoy :jump
Lefty
Bengal Tiger

Postby HBS Guy » 15 Sep 2013, 21:30

What did the simian gibber?

“No surprises, no excuses”

Holding yer to it, PM–reject, dick!
HBS Guy
Tractors to Australia

Return to Politics