Trump impeachment process starts

Discuss politics and current affairs here.

Hot topic: The scourge of negative gearing, Friends of the NBN and wrecking lives.  The economy and Poll tracking— all the polls.

Special Feature 1: Peter Costello and our current deficits.
Special Feature 2: Dr Turnbull and the wrong NBN prescription
Special Feature 3: The Denigration of science, technology and education.
Forum rules
The rules for this board are in the Charter of Moderation. Politics is for serious discussion of politics, economics and current affairs.

Re: Trump impeachment process starts

Postby hatty » 09 Oct 2019, 11:24

greggerypeccary wrote:
DonDeeHippy wrote:What military service have you done Ryder and what open conflict have you seen to know what you are talking about :purple

No service for Ryder.

He has bone spurs.

and presumably a bowling trophy

like trumps trophy wife who obviously despises him

because old mate donald is a stupid cunt and a fuckwit
hatty
Cheetah

spamone: Animal

Postby greggerypeccary » 09 Oct 2019, 11:33

hatty wrote:
greggerypeccary wrote:
DonDeeHippy wrote:What military service have you done Ryder and what open conflict have you seen to know what you are talking about :purple

No service for Ryder.

He has bone spurs.

and presumably a bowling trophy

like trumps trophy wife who obviously despises him

because he is a stupid cunt and a fuckwit

Hard to disagree with any of that :bgrin

Melania sure does hate Donald.
greggerypeccary
Warthog

Postby SethBullock » 09 Oct 2019, 11:50

greggerypeccary wrote:

No service for Ryder.

He has bone spurs.

I served in the 25th Infantry Division (Army) in the 1970s. My son served in the U.S. Marines and fought in Iraq and Afghanistan in 2007 and 2008.

A great many veterans, myself included, and especially combat veterans, support what Trump is doing, which is trying to extricate our military from the Middle East. It doesn't matter to them if he served in the military or not, as long as he is doing the right thing. Trump is certainly not the first president in recent history who commanded our military who also had no military experience. Neither did Bill Clinton, neither did Barack Obama, and neither did candidate Hillary Clinton.

In 2007, while my son was in the hospital recovering from his wounds, he was visited by one of our state senators to Congress. I was there. The Senator asked him what he thought of the war effort. Still on heavy pain meds, I'll never forget his answer ...

"They are not like us",he answered, speaking of the people of the country he had fought in.

5 words that said it all. Better than a 30 minute speech ... 5 words.

The peoples in and around Syria will have to sort themselves out. Our boys are coming home!
"At least he's not Hillary" - Hatty

"There's only one solution: MORE guns!" - greggerypeccary

... "mr know it all" - Bongalong
SethBullock
Jaguar

Postby greggerypeccary » 09 Oct 2019, 12:21

SethBullock wrote:
greggerypeccary wrote:

No service for Ryder.

He has bone spurs.

I served in the 25th Infantry Division (Army) in the 1970s. My son served in the U.S. Marines and fought in Iraq and Afghanistan in 2007 and 2008.

A great many veterans, myself included, and especially combat veterans, support what Trump is doing, which is trying to extricate our military from the Middle East. It doesn't matter to them if he served in the military or not, as long as he is doing the right thing.

Everyone, including his own military advisers, are saying he's doing the wrong thing.
greggerypeccary
Warthog

Postby hatty » 09 Oct 2019, 12:31

and about fucking time too.

keep your kids safe......... they are ironically more likely to be shot at home by the good old freedom shot....

by their little sister

but if you hate conflict so much.......

why then continue to sell your bombs and planes with which to deliver them?

i'm going to go out on a limb and fucking say it

money....... trumps language

(pun fucking intended)
Last edited by hatty on 09 Oct 2019, 12:46, edited 3 times in total.
hatty
Cheetah

Postby SethBullock » 09 Oct 2019, 12:36

greggerypeccary wrote:
SethBullock wrote:
greggerypeccary wrote:

No service for Ryder.

He has bone spurs.

A great many veterans, myself included, and especially combat veterans, support what Trump is doing, which is trying to extricate our military from the Middle East. It doesn't matter to them if he served in the military or not, as long as he is doing the right thing.

Everyone, including his own military advisers, are saying he's doing the wrong thing.

Not everyone. But the Washington Swamp? Of course they are.

I am friends with one of the young men who saved my son's life on the battlefield 12 years ago. He posted this on his Facebook page today.

war (2).PNG
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

SethBullock
Jaguar

Postby greggerypeccary » 09 Oct 2019, 12:59

SethBullock wrote:
greggerypeccary wrote:
SethBullock wrote:
greggerypeccary wrote:

No service for Ryder.

He has bone spurs.

His own handpicked people are saying he's wrong.
greggerypeccary
Warthog

Postby hatty » 09 Oct 2019, 13:17

hahaha

the swamp which he supposedly drained..... and replaced with friends and relatives....... most of whom he has since sacked......

rapists, gangsters, oil billionaires and climate change deniers...... doesn't even mind white nationalists taking to the street in his name

or bragging about sexual assault.....

or openly mocking a disableld journalist

or encouraging a foreign leader to dig up dirt on a political rival for withheld aid

all the while sucking up to the likes of putin, deterte and the kim
at the same time selling arms to the saudis and Israel

while separating refugee children from their parents and imprisoning them

real stand up guy........

american's must be so proud

or at the very least gullible as fuck

but that has what MAGA........

it's a place to keep them all...... watch out for the freedom bullets flying around because if you dont' have a job or healthcare your basically fucked
hatty
Cheetah

Postby greggerypeccary » 09 Oct 2019, 13:27

hatty wrote:hahaha

the swamp which he supposedly drained..... and replaced with friends and relatives....... most of whom he has since sacked......

rapists, gangsters, oil billionaires and climate change deniers...... doesn't even mind white nationalists taking to the street in his name

or bragging about sexual assault.....

or openly mocking a disableld journalist

or encouraging a foreign leader to dig up dirt on a political rival for withheld aid

all the while sucking up to the likes of putin, deterte and the kim
at the same time selling arms to the saudis and Israel

while separating refugee children from their parents and imprisoning them

real stand up guy........

american's must be so proud

nah just gullible as fuck

He drained the swamp, and installed a cesspit.
greggerypeccary
Warthog

Postby johnsmith » 09 Oct 2019, 16:46

DreamRyderX wrote:
johnsmith wrote:
DreamRyderX wrote:Excuse me, with all due respect, but speak for your own.........never, ever presume what AMERICAN's do & do not deem important or meaningless fella!

You may be citing what AUSTRALIAN's may deem important & meaningless, but when AMERICANS in the US Armed Forces take a SOLEMN oath, they damn well mean each & every word!!!.....maybe most of your AUSTRALIAN boys don't give a rat's ass about solemn oaths & such, but you can bet your life, & every breath between now & then, OUR AMERICAN SERVICEMEN sure as hell do, as do most all other services (police, etc....) for that matter!!!

And understand one other thing too.......AMERICANS not only have Soldiers (the US Army), but never again call a member of the US Marines a soldier, they are MARINES......"First In, Last Out".......Marines are not soldiers, & have never been......period.....full stop.

Now, when ANY member of the United States Armed Services goes into the services & into battle, he/she knows full well that they may die, & if they do they will be dying in support & defense of the US Constitution first & foremost.......Country, Flag, Family, & Friends are all important too.......but the US Constitution, as noted in their oaths, comes FIRST & FOREMOST.

So, with all due respect, things like that may mean quite different to an Australian, but to Americans ...... ALL Americans are wired quite different regarding what they are willing to die for, especially active & ex-military, & it's time you started to understand that distinct difference because it may someday save your skin, if taken to the extreme in what you first thought was a friendly conversation with a yank..........just sayin'.... Image

PS.....BTW, you can call me Yank....to me it's a badge of honor......& I never mind friends callin' me such........as long as they're smilin' when they say it.......... Image

if you're going to play 'wannabe American', you should at least be aware of what they think. Until you get that right don't waste your time on what Australians think. It' wasn't my opinion on why they fought (ok, i may have taken some liberties :roll ), it's what American soldiers say about why they fight.

[url]https://www.thebalancecareers.com/why-soldiers-fight-3331792[/url]

Perhaps you can tell me where 'to defend the constitution' ranks on their replies :yahoo :yahoo

Awww.....Didn't lil Johnny's mommy tell lil johnny not to believe everythin' he reads :read on the internet..... :rofl :rofl :rofl

i certainly don't believe the tripe i read from you. :B
FD.
I hope that bitch who was running their brothels for them gets raped with a cactus.
johnsmith
Mastodon

Postby johnsmith » 09 Oct 2019, 16:48

:clap :clap

he won't be back
FD.
I hope that bitch who was running their brothels for them gets raped with a cactus.
johnsmith
Mastodon

Postby DreamRyderX » 09 Oct 2019, 17:42

johnsmith wrote:

he won't be back

Really........

As far as my service, it's no fucking business of yours or anyone else......I won't give you bitch cunts any satisfaction at the expense of the finest & proudest Military the World has ever seen......A Military that saved your asses from a life of forced labor, chopsticks, & sake at the hands of the Japs in WWII .......... where your lot couldn't punch their way out of a wet paper bag on their own........& still can't!

A ± 80,000 defense force which is inclusive of a National Guard ..... couldn't even fill the MCG! Image

Indonesia alone has a strike ready force of well over 200,000 just north of our borders......

PS..... ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage ....... I won't have to come back.........if I never leave.......... & I ain't leavin' ........

Last edited by DreamRyderX on 09 Oct 2019, 18:28, edited 2 times in total.
Never water yerself down just because someone might not be able ta handle ya at "190 Proof"
DreamRyderX
Pitbull terrier

Postby DonDeeHippy » 09 Oct 2019, 17:46

SethBullock wrote:
greggerypeccary wrote:

No service for Ryder.

He has bone spurs.

A great many veterans, myself included, and especially combat veterans, support what Trump is doing, which is trying to extricate our military from the Middle East. It doesn't matter to them if he served in the military or not, as long as he is doing the right thing. Trump is certainly not the first president in recent history who commanded our military who also had no military experience. Neither did Bill Clinton, neither did Barack Obama, and neither did candidate Hillary Clinton.

In 2007, while my son was in the hospital recovering from his wounds, he was visited by one of our state senators to Congress. I was there. The Senator asked him what he thought of the war effort. Still on heavy pain meds, I'll never forget his answer ...

"They are not like us",he answered, speaking of the people of the country he had fought in.

5 words that said it all. Better than a 30 minute speech ... 5 words.

The peoples in and around Syria will have to sort themselves out. Our boys are coming home!

Yup Seth we are supposed to have defense forces, not offensive forces :purple
Bongalong... for some reason women are just so superior to anything that ever existed or will ever exist!
DonDeeHippy
Jaguar

Postby DonDeeHippy » 09 Oct 2019, 17:53

DreamRyderX wrote:
johnsmith wrote:

he won't be back

Really........

As far as my service, it's no fucking business of yours or anyone else......I won't give you bitch cunts any satisfaction at the expense of the finest & proudest Military the World has ever seen......A Military that saved your asses from a life of forced labor, chopsticks, & sake at the hands of the Japs in WWII .......... where your lot couldn't punch their way out of a wet paper bag on their own........& still can't! An ± 80,000 defense force ..... couldn't even fill the MCG! Image

PS..... ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage ....... I won't have to come back.........if I never leave.......... & I ain't leavin' ........

So no gun in Australia and no active service, your a joke, Seth has seen service, so have I and I can spot a fake from 400 meters , ohh and population wise the USA defense force is about 20% bigger, if you think our force is so small and ineffective please be filled with fear and fuck off back to the states.... :purple
Bongalong... for some reason women are just so superior to anything that ever existed or will ever exist!
DonDeeHippy
Jaguar

Postby Aussie » 09 Oct 2019, 18:11

Tad over the top, Don.
Aussie
Minister for Foreign Affairs

Postby johnsmith » 09 Oct 2019, 18:31

DreamRyderX wrote:
johnsmith wrote:

he won't be back

Really........

[size=120][i]As far as my service, it's no fucking business of yours or anyone else.....

you should have shut up and kept people thinking you had no idea instead of putting beyond any doubt just how clueless you are :clap
FD.
johnsmith
Mastodon

Postby pinkeye » 09 Oct 2019, 18:50

This is a poorly made decision by Trump. The man is a disaster. For the whole world.

Total withdrawal..?

Bet he's never done that before.!

The man is plainly insane. He has a screw loose. He is a rattly tappet. Short a few quid. Lost the plot. Away with the fairies.

He can't see beyond his own nose, and wants. Narcissistic, bellicose , demanding, quixotic and NOT VERY SMART, except for setting up scams. At which he is a master.

WE here in Australia have a more objective view. We are fascinated at this whole process. It's a fascination of the horrible.
sleeping is good for you
pinkeye
Warthog

Postby DreamRyderX » 09 Oct 2019, 19:12

DonDeeHippy wrote:
DreamRyderX wrote:
johnsmith wrote:

he won't be back

Really........

As far as my service, it's no fucking business of yours or anyone else......I won't give you bitch cunts any satisfaction at the expense of the finest & proudest Military the World has ever seen......A Military that saved your asses from a life of forced labor, chopsticks, & sake at the hands of the Japs in WWII .......... where your lot couldn't punch their way out of a wet paper bag on their own........& still can't! An ± 80,000 defense force ..... couldn't even fill the MCG! Image

So no gun in Australia and no active service, your a joke, Seth has seen service, so have I and I can spot a fake from 400 meters , ohh and population wise the USA defense force is about 20% bigger, if you think our force is so small and ineffective please be filled with fear and fuck off back to the states.... :purple

Ahhhh....but I'm here & perpetually in yer face lil fella! Image Image Image

.............................God Bless America.....

Last edited by DreamRyderX on 09 Oct 2019, 20:11, edited 1 time in total.
Never water yerself down just because someone might not be able ta handle ya at "190 Proof"
DreamRyderX
Pitbull terrier

Postby Aussie » 09 Oct 2019, 19:31

Your Military saved us from SFA. The Bomb did.
Aussie
Minister for Foreign Affairs

Postby pinkeye » 09 Oct 2019, 21:12

yeah I 've heard over the years.. how the US soldiers were so ineffective they needed shepherding by the Anzacs ….,Japan would have won the Pacific and South East Asia except for the absolute bravery of the Anzacs.

But we welcomed US munitions.
sleeping is good for you
pinkeye
Warthog

Postby Bongalong » 09 Oct 2019, 22:42

Everybody and their mumma know Trump has won 2020 lol!
"Oi!"
Bongalong
Warthog

Postby pinkeye » 09 Oct 2019, 23:01

I don't know about that Bongalong.

He should be incarcerated by then.
sleeping is good for you
pinkeye
Warthog

Postby pinkeye » 09 Oct 2019, 23:48

Apart from anything else, the man has shown he is a total scrote, given his opinion of women. You like this.?

Any woman, doesn't matter, he'll attack her, or molest or abuse her. ( physically and/or mentally)

So Seth, this seems at odds with your rose-coloured glasses-view of Trump.

He is good? Is he.? But but…

But he acts like a total abuser. His lack of respect, for ANY woman, should be a warning to you.

Would you like your President feeling up your daughter..? and calling her ??… a c..t? what? .. OOhh oh she wanted it. it was consenting.

This is a MAN.? This is a MAN you respect.? ..? Oh... perhaps you've forgotten ALL his history. ?

Sorry Seth.. you've lost me.

I am apologising to Seth, because he is genuine.

The rest of you cunts should take a cyanide tablet, you know, the one hidden in a false tooth.? :roll
sleeping is good for you
pinkeye
Warthog

Postby DonDeeHippy » 10 Oct 2019, 06:02

DreamRyderX wrote:
DonDeeHippy wrote:
DreamRyderX wrote:
johnsmith wrote:

he won't be back

Really........

Ahhhh....but I'm here & perpetually in yer face lil fella! Image Image Image

.............................God Bless America.....

Yes every forum needs a troll..... :Hi
DonDeeHippy
Jaguar

Postby SethBullock » 10 Oct 2019, 13:16

greggerypeccary wrote:
SethBullock wrote:
greggerypeccary wrote:
SethBullock wrote:
greggerypeccary wrote:

No service for Ryder.

He has bone spurs.

His own handpicked people are saying he's wrong.

I ... don't ... care.

Syria is not the 51st state. Neither is Iraq, and I hope we pull out of Iraq too. At last count, we had around 5000 troops there. They too were reinserted to help defeat ISIS.

If ISIS becomes a problem that the Syrians, Russians, Iranians, and Iraqis can't handle, we can bomb ISIS back into oblivion again. But until that happens, I want our kids out of there.

SethBullock
Jaguar

PreviousNext

Return to Politics