Calls to ban ring girls at UFC!

Discuss politics and current affairs here.

Hot topic: The scourge of negative gearing, Friends of the NBN and wrecking lives.  The economy and Poll tracking— all the polls.

Special Feature 1: Peter Costello and our current deficits.
Special Feature 2: Dr Turnbull and the wrong NBN prescription
Special Feature 3: The Denigration of science, technology and education.
.
Forum rules
The rules for this board are in the Charter of Moderation. Politics is for serious discussion of politics, economics and current affairs.

Calls to ban ring girls at UFC!

Postby Bongalong » 10 Sep 2019, 20:06

"Oi!"
Bongalong
Warthog
 
Posts: 3079
Joined: 25 Jun 2018, 11:48
spamone: Animal

Re: Calls to ban ring girls at UFC!

Postby johnsmith » 10 Sep 2019, 20:08

they're going to far. If the girls are doing it willingly, why does anyone else give a shit?
FD.
I hope that bitch who was running their brothels for them gets raped with a cactus.
User avatar
johnsmith
Mastodon
 
Posts: 8883
Joined: 25 Sep 2017, 21:39
spamone: Animal

Re: Calls to ban ring girls at UFC!

Postby chris155au » 10 Sep 2019, 20:33

johnsmith wrote:they're going to far. If the girls are doing it willingly, why does anyone else give a shit?


"Why does anyone else give a shit." Well, fat feminists give a shit because they are jealous!
chris155au
mountain lion
 
Posts: 739
Joined: 18 Oct 2018, 20:05
spamone: Animal

Re: Calls to ban ring girls at UFC!

Postby johnsmith » 10 Sep 2019, 21:41

chris155au wrote:
johnsmith wrote:they're going to far. If the girls are doing it willingly, why does anyone else give a shit?


"Why does anyone else give a shit." Well, fat feminists give a shit because they are jealous!


that's a cop out.
FD.
I hope that bitch who was running their brothels for them gets raped with a cactus.
User avatar
johnsmith
Mastodon
 
Posts: 8883
Joined: 25 Sep 2017, 21:39
spamone: Animal

Re: Calls to ban ring girls at UFC!

Postby chris155au » 10 Sep 2019, 21:58

johnsmith wrote:
chris155au wrote:
johnsmith wrote:they're going to far. If the girls are doing it willingly, why does anyone else give a shit?


"Why does anyone else give a shit." Well, fat feminists give a shit because they are jealous!


that's a cop out.


Not sure what you mean.
chris155au
mountain lion
 
Posts: 739
Joined: 18 Oct 2018, 20:05
spamone: Animal

Re: Calls to ban ring girls at UFC!

Postby johnsmith » 10 Sep 2019, 22:09

chris155au wrote:
johnsmith wrote:
chris155au wrote:
johnsmith wrote:they're going to far. If the girls are doing it willingly, why does anyone else give a shit?


"Why does anyone else give a shit." Well, fat feminists give a shit because they are jealous!


that's a cop out.


Not sure what you mean.


i mean there are many many feminists who don't give a shit about ring girls. Blaming feminists is a simpletons approach.
FD.
I hope that bitch who was running their brothels for them gets raped with a cactus.
User avatar
johnsmith
Mastodon
 
Posts: 8883
Joined: 25 Sep 2017, 21:39
spamone: Animal

Re: Calls to ban ring girls at UFC!

Postby chris155au » 10 Sep 2019, 22:15

johnsmith wrote:
chris155au wrote:
johnsmith wrote:
chris155au wrote:
johnsmith wrote:they're going to far. If the girls are doing it willingly, why does anyone else give a shit?


"Why does anyone else give a shit." Well, fat feminists give a shit because they are jealous!


that's a cop out.


Not sure what you mean.


i mean there are many many feminists who don't give a shit about ring girls. Blaming feminists is a simpletons approach.


Dude, who do you think started this shit? NOT feminists?
chris155au
mountain lion
 
Posts: 739
Joined: 18 Oct 2018, 20:05
spamone: Animal

Re: Calls to ban ring girls at UFC!

Postby johnsmith » 10 Sep 2019, 22:41

chris155au wrote:
johnsmith wrote:
chris155au wrote:
johnsmith wrote:
chris155au wrote:
johnsmith wrote:they're going to far. If the girls are doing it willingly, why does anyone else give a shit?


"Why does anyone else give a shit." Well, fat feminists give a shit because they are jealous!


that's a cop out.


Not sure what you mean.


i mean there are many many feminists who don't give a shit about ring girls. Blaming feminists is a simpletons approach.


Dude, who do you think started this shit? NOT feminists?


they may have been feminists, or they may not have been, neither you or I will ever know..... the one thing we both know is that this has nothing to do with feminism
FD.
I hope that bitch who was running their brothels for them gets raped with a cactus.
User avatar
johnsmith
Mastodon
 
Posts: 8883
Joined: 25 Sep 2017, 21:39
spamone: Animal

Re: Calls to ban ring girls at UFC!

Postby DonDeeHippy » 11 Sep 2019, 04:51

More likely right thinking men, we don’t like seeing women get hurt, even if they are doing it themselves, it’s our protective instinct, other men though fighting, it’s for superiority :purple
Bongalong... for some reason women are just so superior to anything that ever existed or will ever exist!
User avatar
DonDeeHippy
Jaguar
 
Posts: 1677
Joined: 25 Apr 2018, 20:18
spamone: Animal

Re: Calls to ban ring girls at UFC!

Postby SethBullock » 11 Sep 2019, 05:03

DonDeeHippy wrote:More likely right thinking men, we don’t like seeing women get hurt, even if they are doing it themselves, it’s our protective instinct, other men though fighting, it’s for superiority :purple


“Ring girls” are not the fighters. They are the ones who carry around those signs between rounds that tell you what round is coming up.
"At least he's not Hillary" - Hatty

"There's only one solution: MORE guns!" - greggerypeccary

... "mr know it all" - Bongalong
User avatar
SethBullock
Jaguar
 
Posts: 2147
Joined: 22 Oct 2018, 12:37
Location: Oregon, USA
spamone: Animal

Re: Calls to ban ring girls at UFC!

Postby chris155au » 11 Sep 2019, 16:01

DonDeeHippy wrote:More likely right thinking men, we don’t like seeing women get hurt, even if they are doing it themselves, it’s our protective instinct, other men though fighting, it’s for superiority :purple


What are you responding to?
chris155au
mountain lion
 
Posts: 739
Joined: 18 Oct 2018, 20:05
spamone: Animal

Re: Calls to ban ring girls at UFC!

Postby DonDeeHippy » 12 Sep 2019, 04:56

chris155au wrote:
DonDeeHippy wrote:More likely right thinking men, we don’t like seeing women get hurt, even if they are doing it themselves, it’s our protective instinct, other men though fighting, it’s for superiority :purple


What are you responding to?

Your absurd idea it’s feminists , it would be men trying to ban it.... :purple
Bongalong... for some reason women are just so superior to anything that ever existed or will ever exist!
User avatar
DonDeeHippy
Jaguar
 
Posts: 1677
Joined: 25 Apr 2018, 20:18
spamone: Animal

Re: Calls to ban ring girls at UFC!

Postby DreamRyderX » 12 Sep 2019, 15:16

..


............................................So, the Million Dollar question seems to be:
..........................."Who's Trying to Ban UFC Ring Girls"



...............Ring girls could be banned for monster UFC 243 card in Melbourne


...................Image


Source: HERALD SUN
The much-loved Octagon Girls could be banned from a UFC event in Australia next month after a politician claimed the tradition was “outdated”.

Similar to boxing, mixed martial arts deploys scantily-clad females to parade around the cage prior to each round at their events.

That has led to the likes of Chrissy Blair, Brittney Palmer, Arianny Celeste and Jhenny Andrade all becoming huge favourites with fight fans across the globe.

However, ahead of UFC 243 at Melbourne’s Marvel Stadium on October 6, Dana White’s promotion is facing calls for the “sexist and backward” custom to be axed.

And Lord Mayor of Melbourne Sally Capp is leading the charge.

“It’s 2019, do we really still need scantily clad women to wander around the middle of a fighting ring between rounds?” she told the Herald Sun.

“Grid girls are no longer part of Formula One, walk-on girls are no longer part of professional darts — surely it’s time to move on.”

Grid girls were banned from last year’s F1 Grand Prix in Melbourne with walk-on girls later being axed from the darts world championships.

Now Capp is receiving plenty of support in her quest to put the Octagon girls out of work.

“The Grand Prix did the right thing in ending the use of grid girls and we encourage other events to make similar moves,” a spokesperson for Victorian premier Daniel Andrews said.

The attempted stand against UFC comes after ring girls were barred for a bumper boxing event last weekend.

Former world champ Jeff Horn was knocked out by Michael Zerafa at the Battle of Bendigo.

But pre-event, promoters decided to replace the females with a man to perform the pre-round duties following fierce criticism from councillors and [u]women’s[/u] advocacy groups.

Trio Tammy Bills, Demey Maconachie and Kalista Thomas were all axed in favour of “fight progress managers” — a man in trousers and a shirt.

Local councillor Yvonne Wrigglesworth had argued beforehand “stereotypes of this nature was not respectful of women”.

“Being respectful of women is key to eliminating other forms of violence, especially violence towards women and children,” fellow politician Jennifer Alden blasted.

Ring girls get to travel the world with UFC and reportedly earn around $A36,000-a-year for their part-time work with the promotion, with many going on to secure modelling contracts and other TV work.




It seems way to obvious to me who's behind trashing the overwhelmingly popular UFC Ring Girls..........

A Home-Grown Conga Line of Ultra-Femnist Fema-Nazis Whores, that's who!

Led by Melbourne's Queen Grunter & Snorter, the Lord Mayor Herself!




..
Never water yerself down just because someone might not be able ta handle ya at "190 Proof"
User avatar
DreamRyderX
Pitbull terrier
 
Posts: 326
Joined: 14 Jul 2018, 11:45
Location: Victoria, Australia
spamone: Animal

Re: Calls to ban ring girls at UFC!

Postby chris155au » 13 Sep 2019, 20:22

DonDeeHippy wrote:
chris155au wrote:
DonDeeHippy wrote:More likely right thinking men, we don’t like seeing women get hurt, even if they are doing it themselves, it’s our protective instinct, other men though fighting, it’s for superiority :purple


What are you responding to?

Your absurd idea it’s feminists , it would be men trying to ban it.... :purple


You're not being serious are you? Are you under the impression that ring girls are FIGHTERS?
chris155au
mountain lion
 
Posts: 739
Joined: 18 Oct 2018, 20:05
spamone: Animal

Re: Calls to ban ring girls at UFC!

Postby DonDeeHippy » 14 Sep 2019, 06:48

chris155au wrote:
DonDeeHippy wrote:
chris155au wrote:
DonDeeHippy wrote:More likely right thinking men, we don’t like seeing women get hurt, even if they are doing it themselves, it’s our protective instinct, other men though fighting, it’s for superiority :purple


What are you responding to?

Your absurd idea it’s feminists , it would be men trying to ban it.... :purple


You're not being serious are you? Are you under the impression that ring girls are FIGHTERS?

ahh I didn't read it right, I was wrong :purple
Bongalong... for some reason women are just so superior to anything that ever existed or will ever exist!
User avatar
DonDeeHippy
Jaguar
 
Posts: 1677
Joined: 25 Apr 2018, 20:18
spamone: Animal

Re: Calls to ban ring girls at UFC!

Postby hatty » 14 Sep 2019, 08:40

devils advocate......

I'd be more likely to go and see them .......over the fighting

the violence and bloodlust is far more offensive to me.... than some scantily clad girls

people like watching UFC and thats fine...... you cant seriously suggest banning the least offensive part of it.

:bike
Last edited by hatty on 14 Sep 2019, 09:03, edited 2 times in total.
User avatar
hatty
Cheetah
 
Posts: 1146
Joined: 30 Apr 2018, 11:48
spamone: Animal

Re: Calls to ban ring girls at UFC!

Postby johnsmith » 14 Sep 2019, 09:00

hatty wrote:devils advocate......

I'd go to see them over the fighting

the violence and bloodlust is far more offensive to me.... than some scantily clad girls

:bike



you can save yourself from the 'bloodlust' and just go to the beach at surfers ... a lot of those wanna be porn star ring girls are always laying around half naked (not that I object )
FD.
I hope that bitch who was running their brothels for them gets raped with a cactus.
User avatar
johnsmith
Mastodon
 
Posts: 8883
Joined: 25 Sep 2017, 21:39
spamone: Animal

Re: Calls to ban ring girls at UFC!

Postby hatty » 14 Sep 2019, 09:06

johnsmith wrote:
hatty wrote:devils advocate......

I'd go to see them over the fighting

the violence and bloodlust is far more offensive to me.... than some scantily clad girls

:bike



you can save yourself from the 'bloodlust' and just go to the beach at surfers ... a lot of those wanna be porn star ring girls are always laying around half naked (not that I object )


hahaha...... that sounds like a place i would wish to visit.......

but it's probably chock full of pokie dens.

i must do that without the family :jump....... and before payday
User avatar
hatty
Cheetah
 
Posts: 1146
Joined: 30 Apr 2018, 11:48
spamone: Animal

Re: Calls to ban ring girls at UFC!

Postby HBS Guy » 14 Sep 2019, 10:55

Unless you are really unhappy I doubt you would become a problem gambler. . .6 months experience talking.
User avatar
HBS Guy
Tractors to Australia
 
Posts: 53077
Joined: 27 Oct 2009, 14:37

Re: Calls to ban ring girls at UFC!

Postby Bongalong » 14 Sep 2019, 13:29

HBS Guy wrote:Unless you are really unhappy I doubt you would become a problem gambler. . .6 months experience talking.

6 months wat?????
"Oi!"
Bongalong
Warthog
 
Posts: 3079
Joined: 25 Jun 2018, 11:48
spamone: Animal

Re: Calls to ban ring girls at UFC!

Postby hatty » 14 Sep 2019, 14:50

too long spent working in such places behind the jump or cash booth, or writing tickets.

i have my vices but gambling is not one of them.

so surfers i don't feel i really would like.....and...... as for AFC

I don't care for violence but i know others do...... thats fine

each to their own.

However

wishing to ban girls, who willingly decide not to wear many clothes seems absurd in comparison to gleefully allowing men and women to kick the fuck out of one another for entertainment purposes

:WTF
User avatar
hatty
Cheetah
 
Posts: 1146
Joined: 30 Apr 2018, 11:48
spamone: Animal

Re: Calls to ban ring girls at UFC!

Postby johnsmith » 14 Sep 2019, 17:15

hatty wrote:so surfers i don't feel i really would like...


what has surfers to do with gambling? :grn
I've been going there regularly for over a decade and I've never even seen a pokie machine. I'm sure they have them in the pubs, but you don't go to surfers just to go to a pub. Not when the beaches are full of scanty bikini clad women from all over the world. :hot
FD.
I hope that bitch who was running their brothels for them gets raped with a cactus.
User avatar
johnsmith
Mastodon
 
Posts: 8883
Joined: 25 Sep 2017, 21:39
spamone: Animal

Re: Calls to ban ring girls at UFC!

Postby chris155au » 14 Sep 2019, 18:14

DonDeeHippy wrote:
chris155au wrote:
You're not being serious are you? Are you under the impression that ring girls are FIGHTERS?

ahh I didn't read it right, I was wrong :purple


Do you have a problem with the girl fighters fighting?
Last edited by chris155au on 14 Sep 2019, 18:18, edited 1 time in total.
chris155au
mountain lion
 
Posts: 739
Joined: 18 Oct 2018, 20:05
spamone: Animal

Re: Calls to ban ring girls at UFC!

Postby chris155au » 14 Sep 2019, 18:18

hatty wrote:
wishing to ban girls, who willingly decide not to wear many clothes seems absurd in comparison to gleefully allowing men and women to kick the fuck out of one another for entertainment purposes


Do you not think that it should be allowed?
chris155au
mountain lion
 
Posts: 739
Joined: 18 Oct 2018, 20:05
spamone: Animal

Re: Calls to ban ring girls at UFC!

Postby chris155au » 14 Sep 2019, 18:27

The call to ban ring girls is UTTERLY NONSENSICAL! I recall last year when Formula One made the unpopular decision to ban 'Grid Girls.' Now, I thoroughly disagreed with it as all that it did was remove employment opportunities for women, however, at least there was at least some LOGIC to it! The idea was (I think) that because there are no females F1 drivers at the moment (interestingly there have been some in the past) that Grid Girls portray the image that this is all that girls are good for in the sport. HOWEVER, females are FAR FROM underrepresented in MMA/UFC! Those girls beat the LIVING SHIT out of eachother just as much as the dudes! So this call is a complete JOKE which I'm sure was started by dirty, ugly, rotten fat piece of shit, JEALOUS feminists! :rofl To which that STUPID PATHETIC CUCK Premier Daniel Andrews has caught onto! Probably the dirty ugly wife told him to support it! :rofl
chris155au
mountain lion
 
Posts: 739
Joined: 18 Oct 2018, 20:05
spamone: Animal

Next

Return to Politics

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot], HBS Guy and 5 guests