Christchurch NZ

Discuss politics and current affairs here.

Hot topic: The scourge of negative gearing, Friends of the NBN and wrecking lives.  The economy and Poll tracking— all the polls. New! ELECTION 2016, Issues and Leaders

Special Feature 1: Peter Costello and our current deficits.
Special Feature 2: Dr Turnbull and the wrong NBN prescription
Special Feature 3: The Denigration of science, technology and education.
.
Forum rules
The rules for this board are in the Charter of Moderation. Politics is for serious discussion of politics, economics and current affairs.

Christchurch NZ

Postby Aussie » 15 Mar 2019, 14:03

WTF........Mosque attendees in mass shootings. Details vague.
User avatar
Aussie
Minister for Foreign Affairs
 
Posts: 8072
Joined: 13 Mar 2010, 18:25

Re: Christchurch NZ

Postby greggerypeccary » 15 Mar 2019, 14:05

28 year old white Australian guy.

He streamed it live on Farcebook.

Has anyone seen Mr Hammer lately?
greggerypeccary
Warthog
 
Posts: 3124
Joined: 27 Sep 2017, 15:52
spamone: Animal

Re: Christchurch NZ

Postby HBS Guy » 15 Mar 2019, 14:07

You mean—people other than muzzos carry out terrorism?

Can you see the racist scum on OzPol “If the muzzos weren’t in NZ there would not have been a shooting?”
User avatar
HBS Guy
Tractors to Australia
 
Posts: 50929
Joined: 27 Oct 2009, 15:37

Re: Christchurch NZ

Postby greggerypeccary » 15 Mar 2019, 14:11

HBS Guy wrote:You mean—people other than muzzos carry out terrorism?

Can you see the racist scum on OzPol “If the muzzos weren’t in NZ there would not have been a shooting?”


Yep.

One of them has already said that.
greggerypeccary
Warthog
 
Posts: 3124
Joined: 27 Sep 2017, 15:52
spamone: Animal

Re: Christchurch NZ

Postby HBS Guy » 15 Mar 2019, 14:15

Wow, already?
User avatar
HBS Guy
Tractors to Australia
 
Posts: 50929
Joined: 27 Oct 2009, 15:37

Re: Christchurch NZ

Postby greggerypeccary » 15 Mar 2019, 14:18

HBS Guy wrote:Wow, already?


Yep.

Bias_2012: "It's taking a long time for the politicians to get the hint"
greggerypeccary
Warthog
 
Posts: 3124
Joined: 27 Sep 2017, 15:52
spamone: Animal

Re: Christchurch NZ

Postby HBS Guy » 15 Mar 2019, 14:21

So glad I don’t go there (or go there only to defend this Forum from attacks by the sewer.)
User avatar
HBS Guy
Tractors to Australia
 
Posts: 50929
Joined: 27 Oct 2009, 15:37

Re: Christchurch NZ

Postby SethBullock » 15 Mar 2019, 14:36

The suspect livestreamed the whole thing.

liveleak.com is showing it.

Seriously, this is completely graphic, from the killer's Go Pro type cam.

Do Not Watch This without fair warning.

I think the guy murdered about 20 people. Just horrible.
"Humility must always be the portion of any man who receives acclaim earned in the blood of his followers and the sacrifices of his friends." - Dwight D Eisenhower

"At least he's not Hillary" - Hatty
User avatar
SethBullock
Jaguar
 
Posts: 1518
Joined: 22 Oct 2018, 13:37
Location: Oregon, USA
spamone: Animal

Re: Christchurch NZ

Postby SethBullock » 15 Mar 2019, 15:22

Liveleak has taken the video off their site now.
"Humility must always be the portion of any man who receives acclaim earned in the blood of his followers and the sacrifices of his friends." - Dwight D Eisenhower

"At least he's not Hillary" - Hatty
User avatar
SethBullock
Jaguar
 
Posts: 1518
Joined: 22 Oct 2018, 13:37
Location: Oregon, USA
spamone: Animal

Re: Christchurch NZ

Postby greggerypeccary » 15 Mar 2019, 15:38

SethBullock wrote:Liveleak has taken the video off their site now.


Thanks to the good work of the NZ police.
greggerypeccary
Warthog
 
Posts: 3124
Joined: 27 Sep 2017, 15:52
spamone: Animal

Re: Christchurch NZ

Postby johnsmith » 15 Mar 2019, 18:34

:OMG

I just found out about this when I read this thread. What a shock.
FD.
I hope that bitch who was running their brothels for them gets raped with a cactus.
User avatar
johnsmith
Mastodon
 
Posts: 7762
Joined: 25 Sep 2017, 22:39
spamone: Animal

Re: Christchurch NZ

Postby pinkeye » 15 Mar 2019, 22:50

I am a bit teary at the moment.

My homeland... attacked by an Australian redneck from Grafton FFS. 49 people are now dead. Likely more to come.

a PIECE OF AUSSIE SCUM. A person raised in Howard's Australia. FUCK me this is awful.


GIVE HIM TO THE WOMEN TO SORT OUT.!!!!!!



:sad :sad :sad :sad
sleeping is good for you
User avatar
pinkeye
Warthog
 
Posts: 2900
Joined: 01 Oct 2017, 21:59
spamone: Animal

Re: Christchurch NZ

Postby HBS Guy » 15 Mar 2019, 23:19

It is what happens when politicians play the race card. Pacific Solution etc. Control of our borders! Then some weakminded cretin gets inflamed and does something like this.
User avatar
HBS Guy
Tractors to Australia
 
Posts: 50929
Joined: 27 Oct 2009, 15:37

Re: Christchurch NZ

Postby Texan » 15 Mar 2019, 23:25

This is terrible news. I hope nobody on this forum was directly affected. These nut jobs are usually trying to start a race war or a conflict on religous or political lines. I suspect there will be retaliations soon, after the coverage dies down. Prepare yourselves.
Govern wisely, and as little as possible.
President Sam Houston
User avatar
Texan
mountain lion
 
Posts: 851
Joined: 21 Oct 2018, 14:38
Location: Ellis County
spamone: Animal

Re: Christchurch NZ

Postby pinkeye » 16 Mar 2019, 02:47

HBS Guy wrote:It is what happens when politicians play the race card. Pacific Solution etc. Control of our borders! Then some weakminded cretin gets inflamed and does something like this.


Yes exactly. They (LNP) have done NOTHING BUT FOSTER division and discord in our society. NOTHING BUT.

I've watched since Howard got in for the second time. Our society has been radically changed, and it takes the benefit of longer life and interest to see all these strands coming together.. What we see with this Aussie mass murderer is an enabled man. By his society. By HIS government.
It is, as HBS Guy says, the result of malicious and destructive government.

As a protégé and friend and admirer of Howard and his agenda, Morrison, Abbott and fellow scumbags,, all his minions, have fucked Australia.

I bet you ..this mass murderer.. ?? he was never a Labor or Green voter. :((((((((((((((((

He isn't religious, so you can't blame that. He is born and bred and raised Australian. A purely political act of hatred. Wonder where he learned all this? Hmmm?


I am so disgusted, and distressed.... but as Waleed Aly said, not surprised. Purely a matter of time before the Liberal / National Party values bear their rotten fruit. Well, now we have evidence of what results from these party political games the arseholes in the Lib/Nats party just love indulging in. Seriously, these fuckwits think Politics is a game in which to GET RICH.. and to get lifetime benefits.
Like Joe Hockey, for just one example of pigs in troughs.

NO CARE, and NO RESPONSIBILTY.


It sickens but doesn't surprise me. :sad
sleeping is good for you
User avatar
pinkeye
Warthog
 
Posts: 2900
Joined: 01 Oct 2017, 21:59
spamone: Animal

Re: Christchurch NZ

Postby Texan » 16 Mar 2019, 06:07

pinkeye wrote:
HBS Guy wrote:It is what happens when politicians play the race card. Pacific Solution etc. Control of our borders! Then some weakminded cretin gets inflamed and does something like this.


Yes exactly. They (LNP) have done NOTHING BUT FOSTER division and discord in our society. NOTHING BUT.

I've watched since Howard got in for the second time. Our society has been radically changed, and it takes the benefit of longer life and interest to see all these strands coming together.. What we see with this Aussie mass murderer is an enabled man. By his society. By HIS government.
It is, as HBS Guy says, the result of malicious and destructive government.

As a protégé and friend and admirer of Howard and his agenda, Morrison, Abbott and fellow scumbags,, all his minions, have fucked Australia.

I bet you ..this mass murderer.. ?? he was never a Labor or Green voter. :((((((((((((((((

He isn't religious, so you can't blame that. He is born and bred and raised Australian. A purely political act of hatred. Wonder where he learned all this? Hmmm?


I am so disgusted, and distressed.... but as Waleed Aly said, not surprised. Purely a matter of time before the Liberal / National Party values bear their rotten fruit. Well, now we have evidence of what results from these party political games the arseholes in the Lib/Nats party just love indulging in. Seriously, these fuckwits think Politics is a game in which to GET RICH.. and to get lifetime benefits.
Like Joe Hockey, for just one example of pigs in troughs.

NO CARE, and NO RESPONSIBILTY.


It sickens but doesn't surprise me. :sad


Why do you blame the Aussie government for the actions of these dirt bags? Did the Australian government brainwash these people? They made their own decisions and the blame is on them. I hope New Zealand has the death penalty for these people. If the government doesn't stomp on these people hard, there will be copycats or retaliation. I don't care what country you are in.
Govern wisely, and as little as possible.
President Sam Houston
User avatar
Texan
mountain lion
 
Posts: 851
Joined: 21 Oct 2018, 14:38
Location: Ellis County
spamone: Animal

Re: Christchurch NZ

Postby hatty » 16 Mar 2019, 06:59

i can not bring myself to click on that link.

i just feel sick from the details i read.......

what the fuck is this world coming to?

it seem's humans........as a species have to learn the hardest way possible.

aaaaaarrrrrhhhhhh FUCK!!!!

guns don'k kill people....... people kill people

but firearms make it way easier
User avatar
hatty
mountain lion
 
Posts: 698
Joined: 30 Apr 2018, 12:48
spamone: Animal

Re: Christchurch NZ

Postby Texan » 16 Mar 2019, 07:26

hatty wrote:i can not bring myself to click on that link.

i just feel sick from the details i read.......

what the fuck is this world coming to?

it seem's humans........as a species have to learn the hardest way possible.

aaaaaarrrrrhhhhhh FUCK!!!!

guns don'k kill people....... people kill people

but firearms make it way easier

I've carried a gun for years and nobody has seen it yet. Am I doing something wrong? I'd make it my avatar, but some of you would get triggered. (pun intended)
Govern wisely, and as little as possible.
President Sam Houston
User avatar
Texan
mountain lion
 
Posts: 851
Joined: 21 Oct 2018, 14:38
Location: Ellis County
spamone: Animal

Re: Christchurch NZ

Postby SethBullock » 16 Mar 2019, 07:49

hatty wrote:i can not bring myself to click on that link.

i just feel sick from the details i read.......

what the fuck is this world coming to?

it seem's humans........as a species have to learn the hardest way possible.

aaaaaarrrrrhhhhhh FUCK!!!!


The video has been removed from mainstream sites like LiveLeak.

I did watch it, and it was horrible. I'm glad the video has been removed, although I suspect copies of it will remain out there in more underground sites.

But it was a merciless slaughter. Once inside the mosque, the man murdered everyone in sight without the slightest hesitation. No one was spared. And he came back to large numbers of people who had been downed by his gunfire and shot them over and over again, obviously making sure they would not survive.

The ease with which he manipulated his weapons suggested to me that we was well-practiced, as if he had done military service in the infantry. And, if not, that he had self-trained extensively. And I wondered how he managed to do that without notice in Australia or New Zealand. But all of those questions will be answered in the days to come I suppose.

Truly, a sad, sad day for New Zealand, Australia, and civilized people everywhere.

And the final insult is that now, for the next 50 years or so, give or take, until the day this guy dies of old age, the people of New Zealand will take care of this guy - house him, feed him, take care of his medical needs, and I assume, grant him the same basic rights to exercise, visitation, phone and mail privileges, access to legal counsel, etc, that every other prison inmate gets. It isn't a good life, but it's a life, paid for in full by the people of New Zealand. *smh*

Seth
"Humility must always be the portion of any man who receives acclaim earned in the blood of his followers and the sacrifices of his friends." - Dwight D Eisenhower

"At least he's not Hillary" - Hatty
User avatar
SethBullock
Jaguar
 
Posts: 1518
Joined: 22 Oct 2018, 13:37
Location: Oregon, USA
spamone: Animal

Re: Christchurch NZ

Postby johnsmith » 16 Mar 2019, 10:28

Texan wrote: I'd make it my avatar, but some of you would get triggered. (pun intended)


:giggle :giggle

nah, leave you're current avatar please ... she's a cutie.
FD.
I hope that bitch who was running their brothels for them gets raped with a cactus.
User avatar
johnsmith
Mastodon
 
Posts: 7762
Joined: 25 Sep 2017, 22:39
spamone: Animal

Re: Christchurch NZ

Postby greggerypeccary » 16 Mar 2019, 11:44

SethBullock wrote:
Truly, a sad, sad day for New Zealand, Australia, and civilized people everywhere.

And the final insult is that now, for the next 50 years or so, give or take, until the day this guy dies of old age, the people of New Zealand will take care of this guy - house him, feed him, take care of his medical needs, and I assume, grant him the same basic rights to exercise, visitation, phone and mail privileges, access to legal counsel, etc, that every other prison inmate gets. It isn't a good life, but it's a life, paid for in full by the people of New Zealand. *smh*

Seth


There's no other reasonable option - civilised people don't involve themselves in the premeditated state-sanctioned killing of prisoners.

They won't be paying for long, though - within a few weeks of him entering prison, some big Maori will snap his neck.
greggerypeccary
Warthog
 
Posts: 3124
Joined: 27 Sep 2017, 15:52
spamone: Animal

Re: Christchurch NZ

Postby Miranda » 16 Mar 2019, 14:48

I've carried a gun for years and nobody has seen it yet. Am I doing something wrong?

No Tex. You are not doing anything wrong. Rest assured.

Why are you comparing yourself to a white supremist entailed to a mass killing in NZ?
Miranda
Feral cat
 
Posts: 261
Joined: 21 Dec 2017, 12:53
spamone: Animal

Re: Christchurch NZ

Postby hatty » 16 Mar 2019, 18:41

tex i know you haven't done anything wrong and are very responsible with your firearms.....

unfortunately my memory of the emo kid who got hold of an assault rifle from his dad's basement and decorated the walls of sandy hook with the brains of little children weighs on me......

it is all so tragic!..... and senseless!
User avatar
hatty
mountain lion
 
Posts: 698
Joined: 30 Apr 2018, 12:48
spamone: Animal

Re: Christchurch NZ

Postby pinkeye » 16 Mar 2019, 22:51

Texan wrote:
pinkeye wrote:
HBS Guy wrote:It is what happens when politicians play the race card. Pacific Solution etc. Control of our borders! Then some weakminded cretin gets inflamed and does something like this.


Yes exactly. They (LNP) have done NOTHING BUT FOSTER division and discord in our society. NOTHING BUT.

I've watched since Howard got in for the second time. Our society has been radically changed, and it takes the benefit of longer life and interest to see all these strands coming together.. What we see with this Aussie mass murderer is an enabled man. By his society. By HIS government.
It is, as HBS Guy says, the result of malicious and destructive government.

As a protégé and friend and admirer of Howard and his agenda, Morrison, Abbott and fellow scumbags,, all his minions, have fucked Australia.

I bet you ..this mass murderer.. ?? he was never a Labor or Green voter. :((((((((((((((((

He isn't religious, so you can't blame that. He is born and bred and raised Australian. A purely political act of hatred. Wonder where he learned all this? Hmmm?


I am so disgusted, and distressed.... but as Waleed Aly said, not surprised. Purely a matter of time before the Liberal / National Party values bear their rotten fruit. Well, now we have evidence of what results from these party political games the arseholes in the Lib/Nats party just love indulging in. Seriously, these fuckwits think Politics is a game in which to GET RICH.. and to get lifetime benefits.
Like Joe Hockey, for just one example of pigs in troughs.

NO CARE, and NO RESPONSIBILTY.


It sickens but doesn't surprise me. :sad


Why do you blame the Aussie government for the actions of these dirt bags? Did the Australian government brainwash these people? They made their own decisions and the blame is on them. I hope New Zealand has the death penalty for these people. If the government doesn't stomp on these people hard, there will be copycats or retaliation. I don't care what country you are in.



WHY? Because they have spent the 10 years scaring people about refugees.. or as they call them.. illegal immigrants.

When your government thinks it's in the National Interest to lock up, and torture through neglect, and through deliberate malicious imprisonment, of children, women and men, INDEFINITELY... like till they die of neglect, or suicide , then YES THEY HAVE SET the standards. Death by slow and torturous neglect, or rapid-fire guns..? it is just a matter of degree, and PUBLIC ACCOUNTABILITY.

I am SO disgusted ... how can you NOT see these government policies enable all sorts of hate crimes.
sleeping is good for you
User avatar
pinkeye
Warthog
 
Posts: 2900
Joined: 01 Oct 2017, 21:59
spamone: Animal

Re: Christchurch NZ

Postby Sprintcyclist » 16 Mar 2019, 23:16

Texan wrote:This is terrible news. I hope nobody on this forum was directly affected. These nut jobs are usually trying to start a race war or a conflict on religous or political lines. I suspect there will be retaliations soon, after the coverage dies down. Prepare yourselves.


muslims kill anyone anyway.
they need not an excuse of retaliation
Sprintcyclist
Cheetah
 
Posts: 1068
Joined: 16 Jul 2018, 08:14
spamone: Animal

Next

Return to Politics

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest

cron