Trump’s Admiration for Dictators

Discuss politics and current affairs here.

Hot topic: The scourge of negative gearing, Friends of the NBN and wrecking lives.  The economy and Poll tracking— all the polls.

Special Feature 1: Peter Costello and our current deficits.
Special Feature 2: Dr Turnbull and the wrong NBN prescription
Special Feature 3: The Denigration of science, technology and education.
.
Forum rules
The rules for this board are in the Charter of Moderation. Politics is for serious discussion of politics, economics and current affairs.

Re: Trump’s Admiration for Dictators

Postby SethBullock » 14 Mar 2019, 13:34

johnsmith wrote:
SethBullock wrote:Were you guys just as concerned when Obama weaponized the IRS, the FBI, and the Department of Justice, and appointed a political hack to head the CIA?


I'm not even sure what you mean when you say he weaponized them. Should we have been concerned?


First of all, I don't expect you guys to be as up on U.S. stuff as I am, just as I am certainly not up on Australian political stuff as much as you are.
Secondly, I suspect that you guys get most of your news about American politics from the "usual suspects". The usual suspects masquerade as news organizations, but they are not really news organizations as much as they are mouthpieces for the Democratic Party in the U.S.

So when the Obama IRS singles out exclusively conservative groups for special IRS scrutiny, but not liberal groups, I would not expect that to make the news in Australia. And when it leaked out in the U.S., the actual manager who was perpetrating these acts went completely silent and resigned with her pension. And - get this - all of her emails disappeared off the IRS server due to "a malfunction." Now, did our liberal media react like they would if this IRS persecution had been perpetrated by the Trump administration? Did they react the same way if all of those emails disappeared because of a so-called "malfunction" if Trump had been president and the IRS was persecuting liberal groups? No, and no. Of course not! They were more than happy to just let the story die on the vine.

And the FBI was utterly politicized! The investigation into Hillary's server was an utter disgrace. Complete and total utter disgrace! It was designed from the start to exonerate her even though she hired a professional to destroy all her email records, right down to physically destroying the hardware. Privately, professional FBI agents knew it was a disgrace.

And, just prior to the public announcement of the results of that investigation, the Attorney General - the head of the Department of Justice - met with Bill Clinton. Where? In an airplane on a remote corner of an airport tarmac far from Washington, far from prying eyes. A leak revealed the meeting. I suspect that professionals in the FBI or Secret Service leaked the news because it was so corrupt. The reaction? The AG and Bill claimed they were just chatting about their children. Yeah, riiiiiight!

Give me a break! "Chatting about their children" on a remote tarmac at an airport.

Please try to just imagine the hue and cry if Trump had done the same.

And then the Director of the FBI declares publicly that Hillary committed no prosecutable crime. The role of law enforcement is to investigate, turn over the results of the investigation to the DOJ, and let the the Department of Justice decide if the crimes are to be prosecuted. But, you know, Obama, Hillary, the DOJ and the AG didn't want that. What they all wanted was for the FBI Director to clear Hillary so they wouldn't have to take any responsibility for a decision. So the process was perverted to that end by a willing and corrupt FBI Director.

So yes, the IRS, the DOJ, and the FBI, with all of its political hacks betrayed the trust placed in them.

And if you all think Obama is soooooo smart, then you cannot believe this happened by accident.

Now just imagine if Trump did this. The outrage from the liberal media and the left in general would be deafening.

And then this same Democratic Party and the fawning liberal media that is married to it anointed Hillary to be their presidential candidate.

This, my friends, is "the swamp" in action.

johnsmith wrote:And do you think thrumpy should be publicly showing such unbridled adoration for someone like Kim Jung Un?


Trump is the most transparent president we have had in my lifetime. (Perhaps Eisenhower matches that transparency.) When Kimmy was lobbing missiles over Japan and talking about destroying the U.S. in a nuclear holocaust, Trump vilified him and directly threatened him with fire and fury. But when he saw a chance to avoid war, he softened up. He has tried to be complimentary and positive, as long as a chance for peace and a positive future has a chance to become a reality. Clearly, he is trying to keep this process on a positive track, and I have zero doubt that he is swallowing his true feelings about that demented little dictator for the greater good. It's obvious.

Seth
"At least he's not Hillary" - Hatty

"There's only one solution: MORE guns!" - greggerypeccary
User avatar
SethBullock
Jaguar
 
Posts: 1807
Joined: 22 Oct 2018, 13:37
Location: Oregon, USA
spamone: Animal

Re: Trump’s Admiration for Dictators

Postby Sprintcyclist » 14 Mar 2019, 13:55

SethBullock wrote: ..............And the FBI was utterly politicized! The investigation into Hillary's server was an utter disgrace. Complete and total utter disgrace! It was designed from the start to exonerate her even though she hired a professional to destroy all her email records, right down to physically destroying the hardware. Privately, professional FBI agents knew it was a disgrace.

And, just prior to the public announcement of the results of that investigation, the Attorney General - the head of the Department of Justice - met with Bill Clinton. Where? In an airplane on a remote corner of an airport tarmac far from Washington, far from prying eyes. A leak revealed the meeting. I suspect that professionals in the FBI or Secret Service leaked the news because it was so corrupt. The reaction? The AG and Bill claimed they were just chatting about their children. Yeah, riiiiiight!

Give me a break! "Chatting about their children" on a remote tarmac at an airport. ............



Seth



Yes, I was aware of that.

Australian pollies are bad also
Sprintcyclist
Cheetah
 
Posts: 1431
Joined: 16 Jul 2018, 08:14
spamone: Animal

Re: Trump’s Admiration for Dictators

Postby greggerypeccary » 14 Mar 2019, 14:54

SethBullock wrote:
Trump is the most transparent president we have had in my lifetime. (Perhaps Eisenhower matches that transparency.) When Kimmy was lobbing missiles over Japan and talking about destroying the U.S. in a nuclear holocaust, Trump vilified him and directly threatened him with fire and fury. But when he saw a chance to avoid war, he softened up. He has tried to be complimentary and positive, as long as a chance for peace and a positive future has a chance to become a reality. Clearly, he is trying to keep this process on a positive track, and I have zero doubt that he is swallowing his true feelings about that demented little dictator for the greater good. It's obvious.

Seth


Jesus Seth, you seem like a sensible, well-educated guy.

However, when it comes to Trump, you are seriously deluded.
greggerypeccary
Warthog
 
Posts: 3438
Joined: 27 Sep 2017, 15:52
spamone: Animal

Re: Trump’s Admiration for Dictators

Postby SethBullock » 14 Mar 2019, 15:14

greggerypeccary wrote:
SethBullock wrote:
Trump is the most transparent president we have had in my lifetime. (Perhaps Eisenhower matches that transparency.) When Kimmy was lobbing missiles over Japan and talking about destroying the U.S. in a nuclear holocaust, Trump vilified him and directly threatened him with fire and fury. But when he saw a chance to avoid war, he softened up. He has tried to be complimentary and positive, as long as a chance for peace and a positive future has a chance to become a reality. Clearly, he is trying to keep this process on a positive track, and I have zero doubt that he is swallowing his true feelings about that demented little dictator for the greater good. It's obvious.

Seth


Jesus Seth, you seem like a sensible, well-educated guy.

However, when it comes to Trump, you are seriously deluded.


But Greg, the greater good IS peace. Isn't it?

Look, I know, you know, and Trump knows that that little shithead dictator is a cruel, murderous bad guy. But if Trump gives the guy some strokes, and it helps reduce tension, and it possibly helps lead to peace and safety among the nations, isn't that the greater good?
"At least he's not Hillary" - Hatty

"There's only one solution: MORE guns!" - greggerypeccary
User avatar
SethBullock
Jaguar
 
Posts: 1807
Joined: 22 Oct 2018, 13:37
Location: Oregon, USA
spamone: Animal

Re: Trump’s Admiration for Dictators

Postby greggerypeccary » 14 Mar 2019, 15:20

SethBullock wrote:
greggerypeccary wrote:
SethBullock wrote:
Trump is the most transparent president we have had in my lifetime. (Perhaps Eisenhower matches that transparency.) When Kimmy was lobbing missiles over Japan and talking about destroying the U.S. in a nuclear holocaust, Trump vilified him and directly threatened him with fire and fury. But when he saw a chance to avoid war, he softened up. He has tried to be complimentary and positive, as long as a chance for peace and a positive future has a chance to become a reality. Clearly, he is trying to keep this process on a positive track, and I have zero doubt that he is swallowing his true feelings about that demented little dictator for the greater good. It's obvious.

Seth


Jesus Seth, you seem like a sensible, well-educated guy.

However, when it comes to Trump, you are seriously deluded.


But Greg, the greater good IS peace. Isn't it?

Look, I know, you know, and Trump knows that that little shithead dictator is a cruel, murderous bad guy. But if Trump gives the guy some strokes, and it helps reduce tension, and it possibly helps lead to peace and safety among the nations, isn't that the greater good?


1. Trump NEVER does anything for the greater good. EVER. He ONLY does what is good for him.

2. The "escalating crisis" in Korea doesn't exist. He manufactured a "problem" and then provided a "solution". It's the oldest trick in the book. He did it to make himself look good. No other reason.

Open your eyes, Seth. Please.
greggerypeccary
Warthog
 
Posts: 3438
Joined: 27 Sep 2017, 15:52
spamone: Animal

Re: Trump’s Admiration for Dictators

Postby SethBullock » 14 Mar 2019, 15:55

greggerypeccary wrote:
SethBullock wrote:
greggerypeccary wrote:
SethBullock wrote:
Trump is the most transparent president we have had in my lifetime. (Perhaps Eisenhower matches that transparency.) When Kimmy was lobbing missiles over Japan and talking about destroying the U.S. in a nuclear holocaust, Trump vilified him and directly threatened him with fire and fury. But when he saw a chance to avoid war, he softened up. He has tried to be complimentary and positive, as long as a chance for peace and a positive future has a chance to become a reality. Clearly, he is trying to keep this process on a positive track, and I have zero doubt that he is swallowing his true feelings about that demented little dictator for the greater good. It's obvious.

Seth


Jesus Seth, you seem like a sensible, well-educated guy.

However, when it comes to Trump, you are seriously deluded.


But Greg, the greater good IS peace. Isn't it?

Look, I know, you know, and Trump knows that that little shithead dictator is a cruel, murderous bad guy. But if Trump gives the guy some strokes, and it helps reduce tension, and it possibly helps lead to peace and safety among the nations, isn't that the greater good?


1. Trump NEVER does anything for the greater good. EVER. He ONLY does what is good for him.

2. The "escalating crisis" in Korea doesn't exist. He manufactured a "problem" and then provided a "solution". It's the oldest trick in the book. He did it to make himself look good. No other reason.

Open your eyes, Seth. Please.


The escalating crisis DOES exist. During the transition, Obama told Trump that the NK issue was the greatest foreign policy problem he faced.

As for #1 ...

As a man, you must realize that men have a characteristic of being able to compartmentalize things. This characteristic is not always a positive thing! But, on the other hand, that characteristic does not always manifest itself negatively. I can look at past experience and history and give examples, but I'll bet you can do the same, so I'll spare you the extra wordiness and over explanation (lucky you).

Trump has many faults. But that doesn't mean that every motivation and every thought is necessarily evil. There are a lot of criticisms of the man that are warranted, no doubt. He ain't perfect by a long shot. But that doesn't mean that he is the Devil incarnate. Of course he wants the public to like him! What politician doesn't? But my estimation of the man is that he does actually love this country and that he wants to leave it better than it was.

I look at what he has done, and what he has tried to do, and I don't think it's all about him.

He's taken a lot of hits.

But one thing we are finding out about Trump as president is that he is consistent. He doesn't waiver or change course very often. This is a sign that he believes in what he's doing, regardless of the hits he takes.

Most politicians - some more than others - don't do anything at all until they test the political winds. And even then, they couch their positions and votes and actions in qualifiers that give them an out at all times. (Think "Hillary")

Trump isn't that way. I think Trump is sort of classic case of a guy with some bad qualities and some good qualities, compartmentalized from each other.
"At least he's not Hillary" - Hatty

"There's only one solution: MORE guns!" - greggerypeccary
User avatar
SethBullock
Jaguar
 
Posts: 1807
Joined: 22 Oct 2018, 13:37
Location: Oregon, USA
spamone: Animal

Re: Trump’s Admiration for Dictators

Postby greggerypeccary » 14 Mar 2019, 16:17

SethBullock wrote:
greggerypeccary wrote:
SethBullock wrote:
greggerypeccary wrote:
SethBullock wrote:
Trump is the most transparent president we have had in my lifetime. (Perhaps Eisenhower matches that transparency.) When Kimmy was lobbing missiles over Japan and talking about destroying the U.S. in a nuclear holocaust, Trump vilified him and directly threatened him with fire and fury. But when he saw a chance to avoid war, he softened up. He has tried to be complimentary and positive, as long as a chance for peace and a positive future has a chance to become a reality. Clearly, he is trying to keep this process on a positive track, and I have zero doubt that he is swallowing his true feelings about that demented little dictator for the greater good. It's obvious.

Seth


Jesus Seth, you seem like a sensible, well-educated guy.

However, when it comes to Trump, you are seriously deluded.


But Greg, the greater good IS peace. Isn't it?

Look, I know, you know, and Trump knows that that little shithead dictator is a cruel, murderous bad guy. But if Trump gives the guy some strokes, and it helps reduce tension, and it possibly helps lead to peace and safety among the nations, isn't that the greater good?


1. Trump NEVER does anything for the greater good. EVER. He ONLY does what is good for him.

2. The "escalating crisis" in Korea doesn't exist. He manufactured a "problem" and then provided a "solution". It's the oldest trick in the book. He did it to make himself look good. No other reason.

Open your eyes, Seth. Please.


The escalating crisis DOES exist. During the transition, Obama told Trump that the NK issue was the greatest foreign policy problem he faced.

As for #1 ...

As a man, you must realize that men have a characteristic of being able to compartmentalize things. This characteristic is not always a positive thing! But, on the other hand, that characteristic does not always manifest itself negatively. I can look at past experience and history and give examples, but I'll bet you can do the same, so I'll spare you the extra wordiness and over explanation (lucky you).

Trump has many faults. But that doesn't mean that every motivation and every thought is necessarily evil. There are a lot of criticisms of the man that are warranted, no doubt. He ain't perfect by a long shot. But that doesn't mean that he is the Devil incarnate. Of course he wants the public to like him! What politician doesn't? But my estimation of the man is that he does actually love this country and that he wants to leave it better than it was.

I look at what he has done, and what he has tried to do, and I don't think it's all about him.

He's taken a lot of hits.

But one thing we are finding out about Trump as president is that he is consistent. He doesn't waiver or change course very often. This is a sign that he believes in what he's doing, regardless of the hits he takes.

Most politicians - some more than others - don't do anything at all until they test the political winds. And even then, they couch their positions and votes and actions in qualifiers that give them an out at all times. (Think "Hillary")

Trump isn't that way. I think Trump is sort of classic case of a guy with some bad qualities and some good qualities, compartmentalized from each other.


Keep drinking the kool-aid, Seth.
greggerypeccary
Warthog
 
Posts: 3438
Joined: 27 Sep 2017, 15:52
spamone: Animal

Re: Trump’s Admiration for Dictators

Postby johnsmith » 14 Mar 2019, 20:06

SethBullock wrote:
johnsmith wrote:
SethBullock wrote:Were you guys just as concerned when Obama weaponized the IRS, the FBI, and the Department of Justice, and appointed a political hack to head the CIA?


I'm not even sure what you mean when you say he weaponized them. Should we have been concerned?


First of all, I don't expect you guys to be as up on U.S. stuff as I am, just as I am certainly not up on Australian political stuff as much as you are.
Secondly, I suspect that you guys get most of your news about American politics from the "usual suspects". The usual suspects masquerade as news organizations, but they are not really news organizations as much as they are mouthpieces for the Democratic Party in the U.S.

So when the Obama IRS singles out exclusively conservative groups for special IRS scrutiny, but not liberal groups, I would not expect that to make the news in Australia. And when it leaked out in the U.S., the actual manager who was perpetrating these acts went completely silent and resigned with her pension. And - get this - all of her emails disappeared off the IRS server due to "a malfunction." Now, did our liberal media react like they would if this IRS persecution had been perpetrated by the Trump administration? Did they react the same way if all of those emails disappeared because of a so-called "malfunction" if Trump had been president and the IRS was persecuting liberal groups? No, and no. Of course not! They were more than happy to just let the story die on the vine.

And the FBI was utterly politicized! The investigation into Hillary's server was an utter disgrace. Complete and total utter disgrace! It was designed from the start to exonerate her even though she hired a professional to destroy all her email records, right down to physically destroying the hardware. Privately, professional FBI agents knew it was a disgrace.

And, just prior to the public announcement of the results of that investigation, the Attorney General - the head of the Department of Justice - met with Bill Clinton. Where? In an airplane on a remote corner of an airport tarmac far from Washington, far from prying eyes. A leak revealed the meeting. I suspect that professionals in the FBI or Secret Service leaked the news because it was so corrupt. The reaction? The AG and Bill claimed they were just chatting about their children. Yeah, riiiiiight!

Give me a break! "Chatting about their children" on a remote tarmac at an airport.

Please try to just imagine the hue and cry if Trump had done the same.

And then the Director of the FBI declares publicly that Hillary committed no prosecutable crime. The role of law enforcement is to investigate, turn over the results of the investigation to the DOJ, and let the the Department of Justice decide if the crimes are to be prosecuted. But, you know, Obama, Hillary, the DOJ and the AG didn't want that. What they all wanted was for the FBI Director to clear Hillary so they wouldn't have to take any responsibility for a decision. So the process was perverted to that end by a willing and corrupt FBI Director.

So yes, the IRS, the DOJ, and the FBI, with all of its political hacks betrayed the trust placed in them.

And if you all think Obama is soooooo smart, then you cannot believe this happened by accident.

Now just imagine if Trump did this. The outrage from the liberal media and the left in general would be deafening.

And then this same Democratic Party and the fawning liberal media that is married to it anointed Hillary to be their presidential candidate.

This, my friends, is "the swamp" in action.

johnsmith wrote:And do you think thrumpy should be publicly showing such unbridled adoration for someone like Kim Jung Un?


Trump is the most transparent president we have had in my lifetime. (Perhaps Eisenhower matches that transparency.) When Kimmy was lobbing missiles over Japan and talking about destroying the U.S. in a nuclear holocaust, Trump vilified him and directly threatened him with fire and fury. But when he saw a chance to avoid war, he softened up. He has tried to be complimentary and positive, as long as a chance for peace and a positive future has a chance to become a reality. Clearly, he is trying to keep this process on a positive track, and I have zero doubt that he is swallowing his true feelings about that demented little dictator for the greater good. It's obvious.

Seth


Thanks for the explanation. Politicians try and abuse their power to attack their 'enemies' all the time. If they can get away with influencing government departments, they will. The conservatives here have set up an 'independent board' whose sole purpose appears to be to destroy the power of unions. (the other main party over here, the labor party, was started by the unions). Then we have ministers using the federal police to sling mud at their opponents. After months of mud slinging and bad press for the opponent in question, the feds or the courts then come out and say there is no evidence etc etc etc. ... by then it's to late. The person in question has been dragged through the public wringer for months. Mud has a habit of sticking. I don't like when any politician does it, regardless of what side they're on. These govt. bodies need to be politically neutral to work effectively. Although I can see why that is sometimes impossible when it is politicians controlling their purse strings.


SethBullock wrote:Trump is the most transparent president we have had in my lifetime. (Perhaps Eisenhower matches that transparency.) When Kimmy was lobbing missiles over Japan and talking about destroying the U.S. in a nuclear holocaust, Trump vilified him and directly threatened him with fire and fury. But when he saw a chance to avoid war, he softened up. He has tried to be complimentary and positive, as long as a chance for peace and a positive future has a chance to become a reality. Clearly, he is trying to keep this process on a positive track, and I have zero doubt that he is swallowing his true feelings about that demented little dictator for the greater good. It's obvious.


I don't agree. Trump even publicly denigrates your own intelligence and defence forces to try and appease the little dictator. In my humble aussie opinion, that is ridiculous. Bordering on treachery.
FD.
I hope that bitch who was running their brothels for them gets raped with a cactus.
User avatar
johnsmith
Mastodon
 
Posts: 8172
Joined: 25 Sep 2017, 22:39
spamone: Animal

Re: Trump’s Admiration for Dictators

Postby hatty » 15 Mar 2019, 08:16

incoherent, inflammatory tweets are beneath the office of the POTUS...... end of

that is why all of Europe and Asia are laughing at him..... that and he is in old mate Putin's back pocket

transparency.......? the guy hasn't lodged a tax return in is life and still refuses to show them to his own lawyer...... who he FIRED!

the man is an imbecile........ a rich entitled pussy grabbing misogynistic mummy's boy and and a private school bully....... the prick was teflon coated because of his daddy's wealth.

Donald trump has bullied, fired anyone who knows what a liar he is, and lied himself ....... and you call him transparent...... ?

I just hope he doesn't push the big red button after his next KFC binge

Seth you obviously love and are proud, and want to protect your country and interests....fine

i just don't believe this guy gives a fuck about you or any of these things
User avatar
hatty
mountain lion
 
Posts: 825
Joined: 30 Apr 2018, 12:48
spamone: Animal

Re: Trump’s Admiration for Dictators

Postby greggerypeccary » 15 Mar 2019, 10:59

hatty wrote:incoherent, inflammatory tweets are beneath the office of the POTUS...... end of

that is why all of Europe and Asia are laughing at him..... that and he is in old mate Putin's back pocket

transparency.......? the guy hasn't lodged a tax return in is life and still refuses to show them to his own lawyer...... who he FIRED!

the man is an imbecile........ a rich entitled pussy grabbing misogynistic mummy's boy and and a private school bully....... the prick was teflon coated because of his daddy's wealth.

Donald trump has bullied, fired anyone who knows what a liar he is, and lied himself ....... and you call him transparent...... ?

I just hope he doesn't push the big red button after his next KFC binge

Seth you obviously love and are proud, and want to protect your country and interests....fine

i just don't believe this guy gives a fuck about you or any of these things


Excellent post.

Can't argue with anything you've said :beer
greggerypeccary
Warthog
 
Posts: 3438
Joined: 27 Sep 2017, 15:52
spamone: Animal

Re: Trump’s Admiration for Dictators

Postby SethBullock » 15 Mar 2019, 11:57

hatty wrote:incoherent, inflammatory tweets are beneath the office of the POTUS...... end of

that is why all of Europe and Asia are laughing at him..... that and he is in old mate Putin's back pocket

transparency.......? the guy hasn't lodged a tax return in is life and still refuses to show them to his own lawyer...... who he FIRED!

the man is an imbecile........ a rich entitled pussy grabbing misogynistic mummy's boy and and a private school bully....... the prick was teflon coated because of his daddy's wealth.

Donald trump has bullied, fired anyone who knows what a liar he is, and lied himself ....... and you call him transparent...... ?

I just hope he doesn't push the big red button after his next KFC binge

Seth you obviously love and are proud, and want to protect your country and interests....fine

i just don't believe this guy gives a fuck about you or any of these things


So to summarize, you don't like him.

There are things about him that I don't care for either.

OK?

I agree with him on policy, however. Wanna talk issues?
Last edited by SethBullock on 15 Mar 2019, 12:21, edited 1 time in total.
"At least he's not Hillary" - Hatty

"There's only one solution: MORE guns!" - greggerypeccary
User avatar
SethBullock
Jaguar
 
Posts: 1807
Joined: 22 Oct 2018, 13:37
Location: Oregon, USA
spamone: Animal

Re: Trump’s Admiration for Dictators

Postby greggerypeccary » 15 Mar 2019, 12:05

SethBullock wrote:
hatty wrote:incoherent, inflammatory tweets are beneath the office of the POTUS...... end of

that is why all of Europe and Asia are laughing at him..... that and he is in old mate Putin's back pocket

transparency.......? the guy hasn't lodged a tax return in is life and still refuses to show them to his own lawyer...... who he FIRED!

the man is an imbecile........ a rich entitled pussy grabbing misogynistic mummy's boy and and a private school bully....... the prick was teflon coated because of his daddy's wealth.

Donald trump has bullied, fired anyone who knows what a liar he is, and lied himself ....... and you call him transparent...... ?

I just hope he doesn't push the big red button after his next KFC binge

Seth you obviously love and are proud, and want to protect your country and interests....fine

i just don't believe this guy gives a fuck about you or any of these things


So to summarize, you don't like him.

There things about him that I don't care for either.

OK?

I agree with him on policy, however. Wanna talk issues?


Sure: let's start with the wall.

The vast majority of drugs, criminals, and illegal immigrants enter the US by plane or come through legal points of entry on the southern border.

So, what will the wall achieve?

I'm curious.
greggerypeccary
Warthog
 
Posts: 3438
Joined: 27 Sep 2017, 15:52
spamone: Animal

Re: Trump’s Admiration for Dictators

Postby SethBullock » 15 Mar 2019, 12:51

greggerypeccary wrote:
SethBullock wrote:
hatty wrote:incoherent, inflammatory tweets are beneath the office of the POTUS...... end of

that is why all of Europe and Asia are laughing at him..... that and he is in old mate Putin's back pocket

transparency.......? the guy hasn't lodged a tax return in is life and still refuses to show them to his own lawyer...... who he FIRED!

the man is an imbecile........ a rich entitled pussy grabbing misogynistic mummy's boy and and a private school bully....... the prick was teflon coated because of his daddy's wealth.

Donald trump has bullied, fired anyone who knows what a liar he is, and lied himself ....... and you call him transparent...... ?

I just hope he doesn't push the big red button after his next KFC binge

Seth you obviously love and are proud, and want to protect your country and interests....fine

i just don't believe this guy gives a fuck about you or any of these things


So to summarize, you don't like him.

There things about him that I don't care for either.

OK?

I agree with him on policy, however. Wanna talk issues?


Sure: let's start with the wall.

The vast majority of drugs, criminals, and illegal immigrants enter the US by plane or come through legal points of entry on the southern border.

So, what will the wall achieve?

I'm curious.


In November of 2018 alone, some 52,000 people were caught trying to illegally cross the border. At that rate, that's 624,000 people per year, and these are only the ones who got caught.

A credible barrier, though not impenetrable, would create an impediment to illegal crossers that will give time for the Border Patrol to respond.

Where we do have a substantial barrier, the number of illegal crossings is far below the number where there is no barrier, according to Border Patrol authorities.

By securing the border to the best of our ability, immigrants may still enter our country through legal means at legal entry points, giving us a chance to document and vet them.

If Australia was attached to Asia by a 2000 mile frontier, and somewhere between half a million and a million people per year were simply walking into your country unimpeded, what would you do?

Please answer the question. Thanks.

Seth
"At least he's not Hillary" - Hatty

"There's only one solution: MORE guns!" - greggerypeccary
User avatar
SethBullock
Jaguar
 
Posts: 1807
Joined: 22 Oct 2018, 13:37
Location: Oregon, USA
spamone: Animal

Re: Trump’s Admiration for Dictators

Postby greggerypeccary » 15 Mar 2019, 13:01

SethBullock wrote:
greggerypeccary wrote:
SethBullock wrote:
hatty wrote:incoherent, inflammatory tweets are beneath the office of the POTUS...... end of

that is why all of Europe and Asia are laughing at him..... that and he is in old mate Putin's back pocket

transparency.......? the guy hasn't lodged a tax return in is life and still refuses to show them to his own lawyer...... who he FIRED!

the man is an imbecile........ a rich entitled pussy grabbing misogynistic mummy's boy and and a private school bully....... the prick was teflon coated because of his daddy's wealth.

Donald trump has bullied, fired anyone who knows what a liar he is, and lied himself ....... and you call him transparent...... ?

I just hope he doesn't push the big red button after his next KFC binge

Seth you obviously love and are proud, and want to protect your country and interests....fine

i just don't believe this guy gives a fuck about you or any of these things


So to summarize, you don't like him.

There things about him that I don't care for either.

OK?

I agree with him on policy, however. Wanna talk issues?


Sure: let's start with the wall.

The vast majority of drugs, criminals, and illegal immigrants enter the US by plane or come through legal points of entry on the southern border.

So, what will the wall achieve?

I'm curious.


In November of 2018 alone, some 52,000 people were caught trying to illegally cross the border. At that rate, that's 624,000 people per year, and these are only the ones who got caught.

A credible barrier, though not impenetrable, would create an impediment to illegal crossers that will give time for the Border Patrol to respond.

Where we do have a substantial barrier, the number of illegal crossings is far below the number where there is no barrier, according to Border Patrol authorities.

By securing the border to the best of our ability, immigrants may still enter our country through legal means at legal entry points, giving us a chance to document and vet them.

If Australia was attached to Asia by a 2000 mile frontier, and somewhere between half a million and a million people per year were simply walking into your country unimpeded, what would you do?

Please answer the question. Thanks.

Seth


Not build a wall.
greggerypeccary
Warthog
 
Posts: 3438
Joined: 27 Sep 2017, 15:52
spamone: Animal

Re: Trump’s Admiration for Dictators

Postby SethBullock » 15 Mar 2019, 13:06

greggerypeccary wrote:
SethBullock wrote:
greggerypeccary wrote:
SethBullock wrote:
hatty wrote:incoherent, inflammatory tweets are beneath the office of the POTUS...... end of

that is why all of Europe and Asia are laughing at him..... that and he is in old mate Putin's back pocket

transparency.......? the guy hasn't lodged a tax return in is life and still refuses to show them to his own lawyer...... who he FIRED!

the man is an imbecile........ a rich entitled pussy grabbing misogynistic mummy's boy and and a private school bully....... the prick was teflon coated because of his daddy's wealth.

Donald trump has bullied, fired anyone who knows what a liar he is, and lied himself ....... and you call him transparent...... ?

I just hope he doesn't push the big red button after his next KFC binge

Seth you obviously love and are proud, and want to protect your country and interests....fine

i just don't believe this guy gives a fuck about you or any of these things


So to summarize, you don't like him.

There things about him that I don't care for either.

OK?

I agree with him on policy, however. Wanna talk issues?


Sure: let's start with the wall.

The vast majority of drugs, criminals, and illegal immigrants enter the US by plane or come through legal points of entry on the southern border.

So, what will the wall achieve?

I'm curious.


In November of 2018 alone, some 52,000 people were caught trying to illegally cross the border. At that rate, that's 624,000 people per year, and these are only the ones who got caught.

A credible barrier, though not impenetrable, would create an impediment to illegal crossers that will give time for the Border Patrol to respond.

Where we do have a substantial barrier, the number of illegal crossings is far below the number where there is no barrier, according to Border Patrol authorities.

By securing the border to the best of our ability, immigrants may still enter our country through legal means at legal entry points, giving us a chance to document and vet them.

If Australia was attached to Asia by a 2000 mile frontier, and somewhere between half a million and a million people per year were simply walking into your country unimpeded, what would you do?

Please answer the question. Thanks.

Seth


Not build a wall.


So, you would ....
"At least he's not Hillary" - Hatty

"There's only one solution: MORE guns!" - greggerypeccary
User avatar
SethBullock
Jaguar
 
Posts: 1807
Joined: 22 Oct 2018, 13:37
Location: Oregon, USA
spamone: Animal

Re: Trump’s Admiration for Dictators

Postby hatty » 15 Mar 2019, 13:22

authoritarian leaders (not just trump but everyone in history) need to conjure an enemy....... that only strong leader can fix.......with trump its the mexicans and muslims

hitler the jews, duterte the drug dealers.....

here ........it's the poor sodding boat people

it's fucking dictator leading 101

but seth......... agreed....... i just don't like the guy........ he is a fucking idiot

now............ back to his authoritarian traits..... no one even mentions them or their ramifications


oh....... and have a great weekend all!
Last edited by hatty on 15 Mar 2019, 13:29, edited 1 time in total.
User avatar
hatty
mountain lion
 
Posts: 825
Joined: 30 Apr 2018, 12:48
spamone: Animal

Re: Trump’s Admiration for Dictators

Postby greggerypeccary » 15 Mar 2019, 13:25

SethBullock wrote:
greggerypeccary wrote:
SethBullock wrote:
greggerypeccary wrote:
SethBullock wrote:
hatty wrote:incoherent, inflammatory tweets are beneath the office of the POTUS...... end of

that is why all of Europe and Asia are laughing at him..... that and he is in old mate Putin's back pocket

transparency.......? the guy hasn't lodged a tax return in is life and still refuses to show them to his own lawyer...... who he FIRED!

the man is an imbecile........ a rich entitled pussy grabbing misogynistic mummy's boy and and a private school bully....... the prick was teflon coated because of his daddy's wealth.

Donald trump has bullied, fired anyone who knows what a liar he is, and lied himself ....... and you call him transparent...... ?

I just hope he doesn't push the big red button after his next KFC binge

Seth you obviously love and are proud, and want to protect your country and interests....fine

i just don't believe this guy gives a fuck about you or any of these things


So to summarize, you don't like him.

There things about him that I don't care for either.

OK?

I agree with him on policy, however. Wanna talk issues?


Sure: let's start with the wall.

The vast majority of drugs, criminals, and illegal immigrants enter the US by plane or come through legal points of entry on the southern border.

So, what will the wall achieve?

I'm curious.


In November of 2018 alone, some 52,000 people were caught trying to illegally cross the border. At that rate, that's 624,000 people per year, and these are only the ones who got caught.

A credible barrier, though not impenetrable, would create an impediment to illegal crossers that will give time for the Border Patrol to respond.

Where we do have a substantial barrier, the number of illegal crossings is far below the number where there is no barrier, according to Border Patrol authorities.

By securing the border to the best of our ability, immigrants may still enter our country through legal means at legal entry points, giving us a chance to document and vet them.

If Australia was attached to Asia by a 2000 mile frontier, and somewhere between half a million and a million people per year were simply walking into your country unimpeded, what would you do?

Please answer the question. Thanks.

Seth


Not build a wall.


So, you would ....


1. Help refugees find asylum.

2. Address the underlying causes of why people are fleeing their own countries.

3. Take a humanitarian, inclusive approach. After all, we're all human.

Would Jesus build a wall? I'm curious.
greggerypeccary
Warthog
 
Posts: 3438
Joined: 27 Sep 2017, 15:52
spamone: Animal

Re: Trump’s Admiration for Dictators

Postby SethBullock » 15 Mar 2019, 14:07

greggerypeccary wrote:1. Help refugees find asylum.


Where?

greggerypeccary wrote:2. Address the underlying causes of why people are fleeing their own countries.


How would Australia address the underlying causes of immigration from places like Afghanistan, Malaysia, India, or Cambodia? Remember, the question assumes that your country is connected to Asia by a 2000 mile border. So how would Australia address the problems of those countries?

greggerypeccary wrote:3. Take a humanitarian, inclusive approach. After all, we're all human.


So just let them all in? Half a million to a million per year?

Would you want to document them and keep out criminal gang members and other criminals? Or could they all just walk in?

greggerypeccary wrote:Would Jesus build a wall? I'm curious.


Dunno.

Do you let anyone live in your house?
"At least he's not Hillary" - Hatty

"There's only one solution: MORE guns!" - greggerypeccary
User avatar
SethBullock
Jaguar
 
Posts: 1807
Joined: 22 Oct 2018, 13:37
Location: Oregon, USA
spamone: Animal

Re: Trump’s Admiration for Dictators

Postby greggerypeccary » 15 Mar 2019, 14:15

Keep drinking the kool-aid, Seth.

There's absolutely no hope for you.

I just hope you don't call yourself a Christian. Surely you wouldn't be that hypocritical.
greggerypeccary
Warthog
 
Posts: 3438
Joined: 27 Sep 2017, 15:52
spamone: Animal

Re: Trump’s Admiration for Dictators

Postby SethBullock » 15 Mar 2019, 14:40

greggerypeccary wrote:Keep drinking the kool-aid, Seth.

There's absolutely no hope for you.

I just hope you don't call yourself a Christian. Surely you wouldn't be that hypocritical.


You didn't answer my questions.

And see, that's the thing that bugs me.

You guys with your natural wall around your country sit there with your hypocritical fingers pointed at us, as if you were all so self-righteous.

But you won't answer my questions. Instead you just insult me. That's all you've got?

You just lost that argument, Greg.
"At least he's not Hillary" - Hatty

"There's only one solution: MORE guns!" - greggerypeccary
User avatar
SethBullock
Jaguar
 
Posts: 1807
Joined: 22 Oct 2018, 13:37
Location: Oregon, USA
spamone: Animal

Re: Trump’s Admiration for Dictators

Postby SethBullock » 15 Mar 2019, 14:42

Next issue ... Anyone?
"At least he's not Hillary" - Hatty

"There's only one solution: MORE guns!" - greggerypeccary
User avatar
SethBullock
Jaguar
 
Posts: 1807
Joined: 22 Oct 2018, 13:37
Location: Oregon, USA
spamone: Animal

Re: Trump’s Admiration for Dictators

Postby greggerypeccary » 15 Mar 2019, 14:43

SethBullock wrote:
greggerypeccary wrote:Keep drinking the kool-aid, Seth.

There's absolutely no hope for you.

I just hope you don't call yourself a Christian. Surely you wouldn't be that hypocritical.


You didn't answer my questions.

And see, that's the thing that bugs me.

You guys with your natural wall around your country sit there with your hypocritical fingers pointed at us, as if you were all so self-righteous.

But you won't answer my questions. Instead you just insult me. That's all you've got?

You just lost that argument, Greg.


It's pointless answering your questions.

When confronted with facts, you'll say it's "fake news".

You refuse to acknowledge the truth.

And yes, here comes another well-deserved insult: Trump supporters are among the most stupid and immoral people on the planet.
greggerypeccary
Warthog
 
Posts: 3438
Joined: 27 Sep 2017, 15:52
spamone: Animal

Re: Trump’s Admiration for Dictators

Postby SethBullock » 15 Mar 2019, 14:55

greggerypeccary wrote:
SethBullock wrote:
greggerypeccary wrote:Keep drinking the kool-aid, Seth.

There's absolutely no hope for you.

I just hope you don't call yourself a Christian. Surely you wouldn't be that hypocritical.


You didn't answer my questions.

And see, that's the thing that bugs me.

You guys with your natural wall around your country sit there with your hypocritical fingers pointed at us, as if you were all so self-righteous.

But you won't answer my questions. Instead you just insult me. That's all you've got?

You just lost that argument, Greg.


greggerypeccary wrote:It's pointless answering your questions.


Says the guy who just lost an argument...

greggerypeccary wrote:When confronted with facts, you'll say it's "fake news".


Facts? I gave YOU facts. Between half a million and million a year.

greggerypeccary wrote:You refuse to acknowledge the truth.


WHAT truth?

greggerypeccary wrote:And yes, here comes another well-deserved insult: Trump supporters are among the most stupid and immoral people on the planet.


If I'm so stupid, how come you won't answer my questions? After all ... YOU are not a Trump supporter, so therefore, YOU are smart and moral. Right? So if you're so smart and moral, answer my questions, smart guy.
"At least he's not Hillary" - Hatty

"There's only one solution: MORE guns!" - greggerypeccary
User avatar
SethBullock
Jaguar
 
Posts: 1807
Joined: 22 Oct 2018, 13:37
Location: Oregon, USA
spamone: Animal

Re: Trump’s Admiration for Dictators

Postby greggerypeccary » 15 Mar 2019, 15:00

SethBullock wrote:
greggerypeccary wrote:
SethBullock wrote:
greggerypeccary wrote:Keep drinking the kool-aid, Seth.

There's absolutely no hope for you.

I just hope you don't call yourself a Christian. Surely you wouldn't be that hypocritical.


You didn't answer my questions.

And see, that's the thing that bugs me.

You guys with your natural wall around your country sit there with your hypocritical fingers pointed at us, as if you were all so self-righteous.

But you won't answer my questions. Instead you just insult me. That's all you've got?

You just lost that argument, Greg.


greggerypeccary wrote:It's pointless answering your questions.


Says the guy who just lost an argument...

greggerypeccary wrote:When confronted with facts, you'll say it's "fake news".


Facts? I gave YOU facts. Between half a million and million a year.

greggerypeccary wrote:You refuse to acknowledge the truth.


WHAT truth?

greggerypeccary wrote:And yes, here comes another well-deserved insult: Trump supporters are among the most stupid and immoral people on the planet.


If I'm so stupid, how come you won't answer my questions?


Because of your stupidity, and your refusal to accept facts.

There's no room in a Trump supporter's life for reason and/or truth.

You, and many others, have proven this over and over again.

It's literally like talking to a brick wall (that's never gonna be built).
greggerypeccary
Warthog
 
Posts: 3438
Joined: 27 Sep 2017, 15:52
spamone: Animal

Re: Trump’s Admiration for Dictators

Postby SethBullock » 15 Mar 2019, 15:18

Yeah?

But when I ask you to tell me what you would do if Australia was in the same predicament ... You've got nothing.

The bottom line is that Australia would do one of two things.

One, let them all pour in by the millions. Or ...

Two, stop them, but allow controlled, legal immigration.

So which is it? And if it's #2, how would you stop them with 2000 miles of border?
"At least he's not Hillary" - Hatty

"There's only one solution: MORE guns!" - greggerypeccary
User avatar
SethBullock
Jaguar
 
Posts: 1807
Joined: 22 Oct 2018, 13:37
Location: Oregon, USA
spamone: Animal

PreviousNext

Return to Politics

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot] and 1 guest