The attack on the Donalds Wall heats up!!

Discuss politics and current affairs here.

Hot topic: The scourge of negative gearing, Friends of the NBN and wrecking lives.  The economy and Poll tracking— all the polls. New! ELECTION 2016, Issues and Leaders

Special Feature 1: Peter Costello and our current deficits.
Special Feature 2: Dr Turnbull and the wrong NBN prescription
Special Feature 3: The Denigration of science, technology and education.
.
Forum rules
The rules for this board are in the Charter of Moderation. Politics is for serious discussion of politics, economics and current affairs.

Re: The attack on the Donalds Wall heats up!!

Postby greggerypeccary » 11 Jan 2019, 13:26

Bongalong wrote:
greggerypeccary wrote:
Bongalong wrote:
greggerypeccary wrote:
Bongalong wrote:
greggerypeccary wrote:Can you elaborate?

What qualities would I need to be a real Australian?

No, I can't elaborate: being you is as the very definition of un-Australian!


Okay then, what am I?

What makes me un-Australian?

You're a cunt!


Surely that makes me the quintessential Aussie.

Nah, it just makes you old cunt!


What, exactly, makes me one?

Be specific.
greggerypeccary
Warthog
 
Posts: 3125
Joined: 27 Sep 2017, 15:52
spamone: Animal

Re: The attack on the Donalds Wall heats up!!

Postby SethBullock » 11 Jan 2019, 13:48

Aussie wrote:Seth:

He keeps his promises, not the donkeys.


Meaning, it is for Donald to keep the promises Donald made, it is not for the Donkeys to keep the promises Donald made.


Which is exactly what I hate about our elitist, corrupt, career Congress. And those remarks apply to the Republicans as well.

They should be patriotic Americans first, independent critical thinkers second, and party members a distant third.

If I had the power, I would fire the entire Congress every 8 years or so and send 'em all packing.
"Humility must always be the portion of any man who receives acclaim earned in the blood of his followers and the sacrifices of his friends." - Dwight D Eisenhower

"At least he's not Hillary" - Hatty
User avatar
SethBullock
Jaguar
 
Posts: 1525
Joined: 22 Oct 2018, 13:37
Location: Oregon, USA
spamone: Animal

Re: The attack on the Donalds Wall heats up!!

Postby Bongalong » 11 Jan 2019, 15:20

Are you giving me orders? Typical old cunt pretending to be your mate and then its fucking giving order time again and again and again and again--> no wonder their own flesh and blood haven't got time to talk to them :bgrin
Free what?
Bongalong
Jaguar
 
Posts: 1603
Joined: 25 Jun 2018, 12:48
spamone: Animal

Re: The attack on the Donalds Wall heats up!!

Postby johnsmith » 11 Jan 2019, 15:25

SethBullock wrote:
Aussie wrote:
"Trump bad"... so Mollie Tibbetts dies. Kate Steinle dies. Officer Singh dies. And many, many others ... dead.

How about YOUR daughter, Aussie? Shall we keep the border unsecured at the cost of YOUR daughter? Or just at the cost of OTHER people's loved ones?

I often ask people the same question when it comes to wars. People say we should deploy our troops to some backwards islamic shithole for this strategic reason or the other. And so I ask 'em ... "Would you give up your son for that cause?"

I never get a straight answer to that question. What they want is for someone ELSE's son to die, but not theirs. And on the matter of immigration, it's someone ELSE's loved one who dies, not yours.

Worth it, because "Trump bad", and you can't see past that.


I have addressed that point in the post you replied to. That is an emotive argument, and while it does the tug at the heart strings, it achieves no Wall, or border security.


I take it that's a "No", I wouldn't give up my daughter in exchange for keeping the border open. Someone ELSE's daughter, sure, but not mine.



Sorry Seth, but that question is a load of bollocks. No one is being asked to sacrifice their daughters.

Let me ask you a question in return

Can you guarantee that Americas daughters won't be sacrificed to criminals if you get your wall? :roll
FD.
I hope that bitch who was running their brothels for them gets raped with a cactus.
User avatar
johnsmith
Mastodon
 
Posts: 7772
Joined: 25 Sep 2017, 22:39
spamone: Animal

Re: The attack on the Donalds Wall heats up!!

Postby johnsmith » 11 Jan 2019, 15:30

greggerypeccary wrote:"If there’s a concrete wall in front of you, go through it. Go over it. Go around it. But get to the other side of the wall."


cartels have already got tunnels running under existing border walls to run their drugs, just think how much more profitable for them if they can use them to run illegals as well :roll

Image
FD.
I hope that bitch who was running their brothels for them gets raped with a cactus.
User avatar
johnsmith
Mastodon
 
Posts: 7772
Joined: 25 Sep 2017, 22:39
spamone: Animal

Re: The attack on the Donalds Wall heats up!!

Postby johnsmith » 11 Jan 2019, 15:33

SethBullock wrote:
Right now, I honestly wish we would stop deporting the illegals to their home countries and, instead, we would deport them to Australia.

After all ... You guys think you are so high and mighty and pure, and you have all the answers.

So prove it..


The English already did that about 230 odd years ago :roll
FD.
I hope that bitch who was running their brothels for them gets raped with a cactus.
User avatar
johnsmith
Mastodon
 
Posts: 7772
Joined: 25 Sep 2017, 22:39
spamone: Animal

Re: The attack on the Donalds Wall heats up!!

Postby johnsmith » 11 Jan 2019, 15:36

SethBullock wrote:
Aussie wrote:Seth:

He keeps his promises, not the donkeys.


Meaning, it is for Donald to keep the promises Donald made, it is not for the Donkeys to keep the promises Donald made.


Which is exactly what I hate about our elitist, corrupt, career Congress. And those remarks apply to the Republicans as well.

They should be patriotic Americans first, independent critical thinkers second, and party members a distant third.

If I had the power, I would fire the entire Congress every 8 years or so and send 'em all packing.



Ahh, playing the 'patriot' card ... I guess it was only a matter of time. :roll

Just because they don't agree with your methods, that doesn't make them any more or less patriotic than any other American. In fact, in my opinion, a true patriot would never have voted for trump.
FD.
I hope that bitch who was running their brothels for them gets raped with a cactus.
User avatar
johnsmith
Mastodon
 
Posts: 7772
Joined: 25 Sep 2017, 22:39
spamone: Animal

Re: The attack on the Donalds Wall heats up!!

Postby SethBullock » 11 Jan 2019, 15:43

johnsmith wrote:
SethBullock wrote:
Aussie wrote:Seth:

He keeps his promises, not the donkeys.


Meaning, it is for Donald to keep the promises Donald made, it is not for the Donkeys to keep the promises Donald made.


Which is exactly what I hate about our elitist, corrupt, career Congress. And those remarks apply to the Republicans as well.

They should be patriotic Americans first, independent critical thinkers second, and party members a distant third.

If I had the power, I would fire the entire Congress every 8 years or so and send 'em all packing.



Ahh, playing the 'patriot' card ... I guess it was only a matter of time. :roll

Just because they don't agree with your methods, that doesn't make them any more or less patriotic than any other American. In fact, in my opinion, a true patriot would never have voted for trump.


A true patriot would never have voted for Hillary "WW3" Clinton.
"Humility must always be the portion of any man who receives acclaim earned in the blood of his followers and the sacrifices of his friends." - Dwight D Eisenhower

"At least he's not Hillary" - Hatty
User avatar
SethBullock
Jaguar
 
Posts: 1525
Joined: 22 Oct 2018, 13:37
Location: Oregon, USA
spamone: Animal

Re: The attack on the Donalds Wall heats up!!

Postby johnsmith » 11 Jan 2019, 15:48

SethBullock wrote:
A true patriot would never have voted for Hillary "WW3" Clinton.


given trump and hillary were your presidential candidates, i'm going to assume their aren't many patriots left in the USA


Seriously, you couldn't get two worse candidates if you tried.
FD.
I hope that bitch who was running their brothels for them gets raped with a cactus.
User avatar
johnsmith
Mastodon
 
Posts: 7772
Joined: 25 Sep 2017, 22:39
spamone: Animal

Re: The attack on the Donalds Wall heats up!!

Postby SethBullock » 11 Jan 2019, 15:58

johnsmith wrote:
SethBullock wrote:
Aussie wrote:
"Trump bad"... so Mollie Tibbetts dies. Kate Steinle dies. Officer Singh dies. And many, many others ... dead.

How about YOUR daughter, Aussie? Shall we keep the border unsecured at the cost of YOUR daughter? Or just at the cost of OTHER people's loved ones?

I often ask people the same question when it comes to wars. People say we should deploy our troops to some backwards islamic shithole for this strategic reason or the other. And so I ask 'em ... "Would you give up your son for that cause?"

I never get a straight answer to that question. What they want is for someone ELSE's son to die, but not theirs. And on the matter of immigration, it's someone ELSE's loved one who dies, not yours.

Worth it, because "Trump bad", and you can't see past that.


I have addressed that point in the post you replied to. That is an emotive argument, and while it does the tug at the heart strings, it achieves no Wall, or border security.


I take it that's a "No", I wouldn't give up my daughter in exchange for keeping the border open. Someone ELSE's daughter, sure, but not mine.



Sorry Seth, but that question is a load of bollocks. No one is being asked to sacrifice their daughters.

Let me ask you a question in return

Can you guarantee that Americas daughters won't be sacrificed to criminals if you get your wall? :roll


First of all, you don't know what's going on here. There ARE people in this country who WANT illegal immigration to continue unabated. They want it for stupid philosophical reasons or for cold-hearted political reasons. Some don't even deny it, and some just lie.

So yes, people ARE being asked to sacrifice their loved ones on the altar of their fight to keep the borders wide open and unsecure. That's harsh, but that is a FACT.

If we go to war, our sons and daughters will get killed. This is a choice we make.
If we allow cars to travel faster than our bodies can stand if we crash, people will die. This is a choice we make.
If we permit tobacco products to be used, people will die. This is a choice we make.
And if we don't stop illegal immigrants from pouring into our country, people will die. I choose not to make that choice. Those who choose to enable illegal immigration, are also making their choice.

So let's not sugar coat anything.

And no, John, I never said we would eliminate all crime by stopping illegal immigration.

Really ... Quit putting words in my mouth.

But here is another FACT. If we could stop illegal immigration, we would lower our crime rate, and we would have fewer victims. That is a fact.

Insane Seth
"Humility must always be the portion of any man who receives acclaim earned in the blood of his followers and the sacrifices of his friends." - Dwight D Eisenhower

"At least he's not Hillary" - Hatty
User avatar
SethBullock
Jaguar
 
Posts: 1525
Joined: 22 Oct 2018, 13:37
Location: Oregon, USA
spamone: Animal

Re: The attack on the Donalds Wall heats up!!

Postby greggerypeccary » 11 Jan 2019, 16:01

SethBullock wrote:
First of all, you don't know what's going on here. There ARE people in this country who WANT illegal immigration to continue unabated. They want it for stupid philosophical reasons or for cold-hearted political reasons. Some don't even deny it, and some just lie.


Can you name some of the people who don't deny it?
greggerypeccary
Warthog
 
Posts: 3125
Joined: 27 Sep 2017, 15:52
spamone: Animal

Re: The attack on the Donalds Wall heats up!!

Postby SethBullock » 11 Jan 2019, 16:03

johnsmith wrote:
SethBullock wrote:
A true patriot would never have voted for Hillary "WW3" Clinton.


given trump and hillary were your presidential candidates, i'm going to assume their aren't many patriots left in the USA


Well, you would be wrong about that.

Don't confuse our media/political establishment with our people.
"Humility must always be the portion of any man who receives acclaim earned in the blood of his followers and the sacrifices of his friends." - Dwight D Eisenhower

"At least he's not Hillary" - Hatty
User avatar
SethBullock
Jaguar
 
Posts: 1525
Joined: 22 Oct 2018, 13:37
Location: Oregon, USA
spamone: Animal

Re: The attack on the Donalds Wall heats up!!

Postby johnsmith » 11 Jan 2019, 16:05

SethBullock wrote:And no, John, I never said we would eliminate all crime by stopping illegal immigration.


ok, can you guarantee to stop crime by illegals if you build the wall??
FD.
I hope that bitch who was running their brothels for them gets raped with a cactus.
User avatar
johnsmith
Mastodon
 
Posts: 7772
Joined: 25 Sep 2017, 22:39
spamone: Animal

Re: The attack on the Donalds Wall heats up!!

Postby johnsmith » 11 Jan 2019, 16:06

SethBullock wrote:
johnsmith wrote:
SethBullock wrote:
A true patriot would never have voted for Hillary "WW3" Clinton.


given trump and hillary were your presidential candidates, i'm going to assume their aren't many patriots left in the USA


Well, you would be wrong about that.

Don't confuse our media/political establishment with our people.



and yet those same people voted for probably the two worse candidates in the country :roll
FD.
I hope that bitch who was running their brothels for them gets raped with a cactus.
User avatar
johnsmith
Mastodon
 
Posts: 7772
Joined: 25 Sep 2017, 22:39
spamone: Animal

Re: The attack on the Donalds Wall heats up!!

Postby SethBullock » 11 Jan 2019, 16:12

greggerypeccary wrote:
SethBullock wrote:
First of all, you don't know what's going on here. There ARE people in this country who WANT illegal immigration to continue unabated. They want it for stupid philosophical reasons or for cold-hearted political reasons. Some don't even deny it, and some just lie.


Can you name some of the people who don't deny it?


Google "protest for open borders" and you will get more sources than you know what to do with. This is an excerpt from one of the first hits on that search.


Politicians Join Open-Borders Protesters, Get Arrested

By David Jaroslav | July 6, 2018

The recent media hysteria over “family separation” at the U.S. border, and the protests that in many places have called for the abolition of Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE), have provided great platforms for local open-borders politicians to grandstand, virtue-signal, and raise their profiles in support of illegal aliens. In some cases, they evidently believe the best way to accomplish that is to break the law themselves and get arrested.

On June 29, Minnesota State Senator Patricia Torres Ray (D-Minneapolis) was arrested protesting General Dynamics for its tenuous connections to immigration enforcement: several of the protesters locked themselves in cages in front of the company’s offices and were told to disperse prior to being arrested for trespassing. Probably not coincidentally, Torres Ray is running to replace Congressman and Democratic National Committee Deputy Chairman Keith Ellison, who proudly wore a T-shirt proclaiming “I don’t believe in borders” and is now seeking to become Minnesota’s next Attorney General.


http://www.fairus.org/legislation/state ... t-arrested
"Humility must always be the portion of any man who receives acclaim earned in the blood of his followers and the sacrifices of his friends." - Dwight D Eisenhower

"At least he's not Hillary" - Hatty
User avatar
SethBullock
Jaguar
 
Posts: 1525
Joined: 22 Oct 2018, 13:37
Location: Oregon, USA
spamone: Animal

Re: The attack on the Donalds Wall heats up!!

Postby greggerypeccary » 11 Jan 2019, 16:13

SethBullock wrote:
greggerypeccary wrote:
SethBullock wrote:
First of all, you don't know what's going on here. There ARE people in this country who WANT illegal immigration to continue unabated. They want it for stupid philosophical reasons or for cold-hearted political reasons. Some don't even deny it, and some just lie.


Can you name some of the people who don't deny it?


Google "protest for open borders" and you will get more sources than you know what to do with. This is an excerpt from one of the first hits on that search.



I'm gonna take that as a 'no'.
greggerypeccary
Warthog
 
Posts: 3125
Joined: 27 Sep 2017, 15:52
spamone: Animal

Re: The attack on the Donalds Wall heats up!!

Postby SethBullock » 11 Jan 2019, 16:14

johnsmith wrote:
SethBullock wrote:And no, John, I never said we would eliminate all crime by stopping illegal immigration.


ok, can you guarantee to stop crime by illegals if you build the wall??


Repeating myself, the wall is a PART of stopping illegal immigration. I can guarantee that we will lower crime by stopping illegal immigration, using all the means at our disposal.
"Humility must always be the portion of any man who receives acclaim earned in the blood of his followers and the sacrifices of his friends." - Dwight D Eisenhower

"At least he's not Hillary" - Hatty
User avatar
SethBullock
Jaguar
 
Posts: 1525
Joined: 22 Oct 2018, 13:37
Location: Oregon, USA
spamone: Animal

Re: The attack on the Donalds Wall heats up!!

Postby SethBullock » 11 Jan 2019, 16:15

greggerypeccary wrote:
SethBullock wrote:
greggerypeccary wrote:
SethBullock wrote:
First of all, you don't know what's going on here. There ARE people in this country who WANT illegal immigration to continue unabated. They want it for stupid philosophical reasons or for cold-hearted political reasons. Some don't even deny it, and some just lie.


Can you name some of the people who don't deny it?


Google "protest for open borders" and you will get more sources than you know what to do with. This is an excerpt from one of the first hits on that search.



I'm gonna take that as a 'no'.


Are you blind?
"Humility must always be the portion of any man who receives acclaim earned in the blood of his followers and the sacrifices of his friends." - Dwight D Eisenhower

"At least he's not Hillary" - Hatty
User avatar
SethBullock
Jaguar
 
Posts: 1525
Joined: 22 Oct 2018, 13:37
Location: Oregon, USA
spamone: Animal

Re: The attack on the Donalds Wall heats up!!

Postby johnsmith » 11 Jan 2019, 16:16

SethBullock wrote:
johnsmith wrote:
SethBullock wrote:And no, John, I never said we would eliminate all crime by stopping illegal immigration.


ok, can you guarantee to stop crime by illegals if you build the wall??


Repeating myself, the wall is a PART of stopping illegal immigration. I can guarantee that we will lower crime by stopping illegal immigration, using all the means at our disposal.



the wall is a con Seth. It won't stop the crims, only the good guys. The crims will find another way.
FD.
I hope that bitch who was running their brothels for them gets raped with a cactus.
User avatar
johnsmith
Mastodon
 
Posts: 7772
Joined: 25 Sep 2017, 22:39
spamone: Animal

Re: The attack on the Donalds Wall heats up!!

Postby Dax » 11 Jan 2019, 16:18

SethBullock wrote:
johnsmith wrote:
SethBullock wrote:
Aussie wrote:Seth:

He keeps his promises, not the donkeys.


Meaning, it is for Donald to keep the promises Donald made, it is not for the Donkeys to keep the promises Donald made.


Which is exactly what I hate about our elitist, corrupt, career Congress. And those remarks apply to the Republicans as well.

They should be patriotic Americans first, independent critical thinkers second, and party members a distant third.

If I had the power, I would fire the entire Congress every 8 years or so and send 'em all packing.



Ahh, playing the 'patriot' card ... I guess it was only a matter of time. :roll

Just because they don't agree with your methods, that doesn't make them any more or less patriotic than any other American. In fact, in my opinion, a true patriot would never have voted for trump.


A true patriot would never have voted for Hillary "WW3" Clinton.


Anyone with any form of intelligence wouldn't have voted for either of them, in fact doubt you'll find anyone worthy of voting for as president of the USA.

What's a true patriot.
User avatar
Dax
mountain lion
 
Posts: 882
Joined: 12 Apr 2017, 12:15
spamone: Animal

Re: The attack on the Donalds Wall heats up!!

Postby Bongalong » 11 Jan 2019, 18:06

SethBullock wrote:
greggerypeccary wrote:
SethBullock wrote:
greggerypeccary wrote:
SethBullock wrote:
First of all, you don't know what's going on here. There ARE people in this country who WANT illegal immigration to continue unabated. They want it for stupid philosophical reasons or for cold-hearted political reasons. Some don't even deny it, and some just lie.


Can you name some of the people who don't deny it?


Google "protest for open borders" and you will get more sources than you know what to do with. This is an excerpt from one of the first hits on that search.



I'm gonna take that as a 'no'.


Are you blind?

Greg is completely off his face but that is what the forum was set up.... :bgrin
Free what?
Bongalong
Jaguar
 
Posts: 1603
Joined: 25 Jun 2018, 12:48
spamone: Animal

Re: The attack on the Donalds Wall heats up!!

Postby Bongalong » 11 Jan 2019, 18:07

johnsmith wrote:
SethBullock wrote:
johnsmith wrote:
SethBullock wrote:And no, John, I never said we would eliminate all crime by stopping illegal immigration.


ok, can you guarantee to stop crime by illegals if you build the wall??


Repeating myself, the wall is a PART of stopping illegal immigration. I can guarantee that we will lower crime by stopping illegal immigration, using all the means at our disposal.



the wall is a con Seth. It won't stop the crims, only the good guys. The crims will find another way.

Mass Immigration is a con :roll :roll :roll :roll
Free what?
Bongalong
Jaguar
 
Posts: 1603
Joined: 25 Jun 2018, 12:48
spamone: Animal

Re: The attack on the Donalds Wall heats up!!

Postby greggerypeccary » 11 Jan 2019, 18:29

SethBullock wrote:
greggerypeccary wrote:
SethBullock wrote:
greggerypeccary wrote:
SethBullock wrote:
First of all, you don't know what's going on here. There ARE people in this country who WANT illegal immigration to continue unabated. They want it for stupid philosophical reasons or for cold-hearted political reasons. Some don't even deny it, and some just lie.


Can you name some of the people who don't deny it?


Google "protest for open borders" and you will get more sources than you know what to do with. This is an excerpt from one of the first hits on that search.



I'm gonna take that as a 'no'.


Are you blind?


No.

Are you going to show an example?
greggerypeccary
Warthog
 
Posts: 3125
Joined: 27 Sep 2017, 15:52
spamone: Animal

Re: The attack on the Donalds Wall heats up!!

Postby pinkeye » 12 Jan 2019, 00:18

johnsmith wrote:
SethBullock wrote:And no, John, I never said we would eliminate all crime by stopping illegal immigration.


ok, can you guarantee to stop crime by illegals if you build the wall??

johnsmith wrote:
SethBullock wrote:
johnsmith wrote:
SethBullock wrote:And no, John, I never said we would eliminate all crime by stopping illegal immigration.


ok, can you guarantee to stop crime by illegals if you build the wall??


Repeating myself, the wall is a PART of stopping illegal immigration. I can guarantee that we will lower crime by stopping illegal immigration, using all the means at our disposal.



the wall is a con Seth. It won't stop the crims, only the good guys. The crims will find another way.
sleeping is good for you
User avatar
pinkeye
Warthog
 
Posts: 2913
Joined: 01 Oct 2017, 21:59
spamone: Animal

Re: The attack on the Donalds Wall heats up!!

Postby pinkeye » 12 Jan 2019, 00:20

do you think all people fleeing death and oppression are illegal immigrants.?
sleeping is good for you
User avatar
pinkeye
Warthog
 
Posts: 2913
Joined: 01 Oct 2017, 21:59
spamone: Animal

PreviousNext

Return to Politics

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Squire, Texan and 2 guests