Dumb things with Corona..

This board is moving to a new board running different, more capable software. Please go here:


http://www.polanimal.com.au/xenforo

You will need to be issued a temporary password on the new board. Please PM HBS Guy, Aussie or mothra for one.

The new board is well worth the little bit of pain involved.


This board will remain open for users who have not posted recently to find the new board

Moderator: DonDeeHippy

Forum rules
The rules for this board are in the Charter of Moderation. Sand Pit is for having fun. Guest posting is allowed here.
Post Reply
User avatar
DonDeeHippy
Warthog
Posts: 3339
Joined: 25 Apr 2018, 20:18
spamone: Animal

Dumb things with Corona..

Post by DonDeeHippy »

I started a topic about the Trump...No surprises there..
Finding plenty of other dumb things so starting this


On Saturday night, about 10:00pm, when most people were at home in their pyjamas, police were alerted to a large car rally at Brickworks Place in Rochedale, south of Brisbane.
About 150 vehicles had pulled up in a warehouse carpark.
Deputy Police Commissioner Steve Gollschewski told ABC News it was inexcusable.
"This is more than disappointing. It's appalling behaviour," he said.
"Everyone breaching the social distancing rules we have in this state under our chief health officer's directions."
Police said many cars tried to flee the area, some driving across grassland and getting bogged in the process.
58 fines were issued, each worth $1,334.

Love they tried to go bush and got bogged....Bogans, gotta love them....Young and invincible :purple
Bongalong... for some reason women are just so superior to anything that ever existed or will ever exist!
Shellandshilo1956 ….. Even an annoying troll, has the right to free speech.

User avatar
johnsmith
Lion
Posts: 10970
Joined: 25 Sep 2017, 21:39
spamone: Animal

Re: Dumb things with Corona..

Post by johnsmith »

there are lots of dumb people out there

https://www.abc.net.au/news/2020-04-05/ ... y/12123358
Australian Federal Police (AFP) recruits are under investigation for throwing a party at their residential college in Canberra in apparent breach of the strict coronavirus regulations their senior colleagues are now enforcing.
FD.
I hope that bitch who was running their brothels for them gets raped with a cactus.

User avatar
HBS Guy
Tractors to Australia
Posts: 56429
Joined: 27 Oct 2009, 15:37

Re: Dumb things with Corona..

Post by HBS Guy »

Some dumb failed ad man is inviting people to his office, the office WE pay for, for prayer meetings and spreading the corona virus.

User avatar
johnsmith
Lion
Posts: 10970
Joined: 25 Sep 2017, 21:39
spamone: Animal

Re: Dumb things with Corona..

Post by johnsmith »

HBS Guy wrote:Some dumb failed ad man is inviting people to his office, the office WE pay for, for prayer meetings and spreading the corona virus.

don supports that
FD.
I hope that bitch who was running their brothels for them gets raped with a cactus.

User avatar
HBS Guy
Tractors to Australia
Posts: 56429
Joined: 27 Oct 2009, 15:37

Re: Dumb things with Corona..

Post by HBS Guy »

Just not the Muslims or the Jews.

Same god, no?

User avatar
DonDeeHippy
Warthog
Posts: 3339
Joined: 25 Apr 2018, 20:18
spamone: Animal

Re: Dumb things with Corona..

Post by DonDeeHippy »

nope I agreed with John there should be no religious practices allowed during work time..... :tweed
Bongalong... for some reason women are just so superior to anything that ever existed or will ever exist!
Shellandshilo1956 ….. Even an annoying troll, has the right to free speech.

User avatar
DonDeeHippy
Warthog
Posts: 3339
Joined: 25 Apr 2018, 20:18
spamone: Animal

Re: Dumb things with Corona..

Post by DonDeeHippy »

https://www.abc.net.au/news/2020-04-15/ ... s/12149548

Coronavirus hoarder tries to return $10,000 worth of goods to Adelaide supermarket

An Adelaide shopper has attempted to return thousands of dollars' worth of supplies to a local supermarket after stockpiling them at the start of the coronavirus panic buying outbreak, a retailer says.
But the man, who initially tried and failed to re-sell the goods online, has been refused a refund.
Drakes Supermarkets director John-Paul Drake said the man called the supermarket to try to get a refund on 132 packs of toilet rolls and 150 one-litre bottles of hand sanitiser.
He said the shopper had bought the goods, worth around $10,000, with the help of a "team" of stockpilers when panic buying surged about four weeks ago.
"In that conversation [the shopper said] 'my eBay site has been shut down, so we couldn't profiteer off that'," Mr Drake told ABC Radio Adelaide.
"He had a team of people that were buying products … 20 [people], I was told."


Karma, I wonder if he can be Charged for anything as well. :purple
Bongalong... for some reason women are just so superior to anything that ever existed or will ever exist!
Shellandshilo1956 ….. Even an annoying troll, has the right to free speech.

User avatar
johnsmith
Lion
Posts: 10970
Joined: 25 Sep 2017, 21:39
spamone: Animal

Re: Dumb things with Corona..

Post by johnsmith »

DonDeeHippy wrote:
16 Apr 2020, 05:21
https://www.abc.net.au/news/2020-04-15/ ... s/12149548

Coronavirus hoarder tries to return $10,000 worth of goods to Adelaide supermarket

An Adelaide shopper has attempted to return thousands of dollars' worth of supplies to a local supermarket after stockpiling them at the start of the coronavirus panic buying outbreak, a retailer says.
But the man, who initially tried and failed to re-sell the goods online, has been refused a refund.
Drakes Supermarkets director John-Paul Drake said the man called the supermarket to try to get a refund on 132 packs of toilet rolls and 150 one-litre bottles of hand sanitiser.
He said the shopper had bought the goods, worth around $10,000, with the help of a "team" of stockpilers when panic buying surged about four weeks ago.
"In that conversation [the shopper said] 'my eBay site has been shut down, so we couldn't profiteer off that'," Mr Drake told ABC Radio Adelaide.
"He had a team of people that were buying products … 20 [people], I was told."


Karma, I wonder if he can be Charged for anything as well. :purple


I hope he is charged, and all the goods confiscated. Every last roll in his house, including the ones already started on his toilet roll holders should be confiscated. That way he can experience the fun of running out and having to find some when there is none available
FD.
I hope that bitch who was running their brothels for them gets raped with a cactus.

User avatar
DonDeeHippy
Warthog
Posts: 3339
Joined: 25 Apr 2018, 20:18
spamone: Animal

Re: Dumb things with Corona..

Post by DonDeeHippy »

johnsmith wrote:
16 Apr 2020, 09:49
DonDeeHippy wrote:
16 Apr 2020, 05:21
https://www.abc.net.au/news/2020-04-15/ ... s/12149548

Coronavirus hoarder tries to return $10,000 worth of goods to Adelaide supermarket

An Adelaide shopper has attempted to return thousands of dollars' worth of supplies to a local supermarket after stockpiling them at the start of the coronavirus panic buying outbreak, a retailer says.
But the man, who initially tried and failed to re-sell the goods online, has been refused a refund.
Drakes Supermarkets director John-Paul Drake said the man called the supermarket to try to get a refund on 132 packs of toilet rolls and 150 one-litre bottles of hand sanitiser.
He said the shopper had bought the goods, worth around $10,000, with the help of a "team" of stockpilers when panic buying surged about four weeks ago.
"In that conversation [the shopper said] 'my eBay site has been shut down, so we couldn't profiteer off that'," Mr Drake told ABC Radio Adelaide.
"He had a team of people that were buying products … 20 [people], I was told."


Karma, I wonder if he can be Charged for anything as well. :purple


I hope he is charged, and all the goods confiscated. Every last roll in his house, including the ones already started on his toilet roll holders should be confiscated. That way he can experience the fun of running out and having to find some when there is none available
HeHe sounding a bit Like FD there john from your signature on the bottom :b :b
Bongalong... for some reason women are just so superior to anything that ever existed or will ever exist!
Shellandshilo1956 ….. Even an annoying troll, has the right to free speech.

User avatar
johnsmith
Lion
Posts: 10970
Joined: 25 Sep 2017, 21:39
spamone: Animal

Re: Dumb things with Corona..

Post by johnsmith »

DonDeeHippy wrote:
16 Apr 2020, 13:52
johnsmith wrote:
16 Apr 2020, 09:49
DonDeeHippy wrote:
16 Apr 2020, 05:21
https://www.abc.net.au/news/2020-04-15/ ... s/12149548

Coronavirus hoarder tries to return $10,000 worth of goods to Adelaide supermarket

An Adelaide shopper has attempted to return thousands of dollars' worth of supplies to a local supermarket after stockpiling them at the start of the coronavirus panic buying outbreak, a retailer says.
But the man, who initially tried and failed to re-sell the goods online, has been refused a refund.
Drakes Supermarkets director John-Paul Drake said the man called the supermarket to try to get a refund on 132 packs of toilet rolls and 150 one-litre bottles of hand sanitiser.
He said the shopper had bought the goods, worth around $10,000, with the help of a "team" of stockpilers when panic buying surged about four weeks ago.
"In that conversation [the shopper said] 'my eBay site has been shut down, so we couldn't profiteer off that'," Mr Drake told ABC Radio Adelaide.
"He had a team of people that were buying products … 20 [people], I was told."


Karma, I wonder if he can be Charged for anything as well. :purple


I hope he is charged, and all the goods confiscated. Every last roll in his house, including the ones already started on his toilet roll holders should be confiscated. That way he can experience the fun of running out and having to find some when there is none available
HeHe sounding a bit Like FD there john from your signature on the bottom :b :b
nothing like it. FD wanted to physically harm them, i just want him to know what it feels like to have dangle berries hanging off your arse.
FD.
I hope that bitch who was running their brothels for them gets raped with a cactus.

User avatar
DonDeeHippy
Warthog
Posts: 3339
Joined: 25 Apr 2018, 20:18
spamone: Animal

Re: Dumb things with Corona..

Post by DonDeeHippy »

johnsmith wrote:
16 Apr 2020, 16:01
DonDeeHippy wrote:
16 Apr 2020, 13:52
johnsmith wrote:
16 Apr 2020, 09:49
DonDeeHippy wrote:
16 Apr 2020, 05:21
https://www.abc.net.au/news/2020-04-15/ ... s/12149548

Coronavirus hoarder tries to return $10,000 worth of goods to Adelaide supermarket

An Adelaide shopper has attempted to return thousands of dollars' worth of supplies to a local supermarket after stockpiling them at the start of the coronavirus panic buying outbreak, a retailer says.
But the man, who initially tried and failed to re-sell the goods online, has been refused a refund.
Drakes Supermarkets director John-Paul Drake said the man called the supermarket to try to get a refund on 132 packs of toilet rolls and 150 one-litre bottles of hand sanitiser.
He said the shopper had bought the goods, worth around $10,000, with the help of a "team" of stockpilers when panic buying surged about four weeks ago.
"In that conversation [the shopper said] 'my eBay site has been shut down, so we couldn't profiteer off that'," Mr Drake told ABC Radio Adelaide.
"He had a team of people that were buying products … 20 [people], I was told."


Karma, I wonder if he can be Charged for anything as well. :purple


I hope he is charged, and all the goods confiscated. Every last roll in his house, including the ones already started on his toilet roll holders should be confiscated. That way he can experience the fun of running out and having to find some when there is none available
HeHe sounding a bit Like FD there john from your signature on the bottom :b :b
nothing like it. FD wanted to physically harm them, i just want him to know what it feels like to have dangle berries hanging off your arse.
I said a bit, not a lot...…. :gup
Bongalong... for some reason women are just so superior to anything that ever existed or will ever exist!
Shellandshilo1956 ….. Even an annoying troll, has the right to free speech.

Chuck
Cheetah
Posts: 1100
Joined: 11 May 2019, 18:39
spamone: Animal

Re: Dumb things with Corona..

Post by Chuck »

DonDeeHippy wrote:
06 Apr 2020, 10:25
nope I agreed with John there should be no religious practices allowed during work time..... :tweed
Totally agree!

Muslim should time their toilet break, in a locked cubicle for pray time.

Hang on!
It could end up being an infrastructure expense, needing the cubicle to face the right direction.

Muslim Women employees shouldn’t be allowed OR excused to leave early, just because it is Ramadan to prepare a meal for their husband etc.

Haven’t they heard of fast food outlets?

Post Reply