Aussie Banned again

This board is moving to a new board running different, more capable software. Please go here:


http://www.polanimal.com.au/xenforo

You will need to be issued a temporary password on the new board. Please PM HBS Guy, Aussie or mothra for one.

The new board is well worth the little bit of pain involved.


This board will remain open for users who have not posted recently to find the new board

Moderator: DonDeeHippy

Forum rules
The rules for this board are in the Charter of Moderation. Sand Pit is for having fun. Guest posting is allowed here.
Post Reply
User avatar
Aussie
Minister for Foreign Affairs
Posts: 9764
Joined: 13 Mar 2010, 18:25

Re: Aussie Banned again

Post by Aussie »

OiMonk wrote:
02 Jun 2020, 16:51
Aussie wrote:
02 Jun 2020, 16:42
OiMonk wrote:
02 Jun 2020, 16:28
When are you due back fuckwit?

And BTW who is doing the bullying in Playground over at PA, your thoughts?
How would I know when I am due back. They don't tell anyone that in advance as you well know.

What bullying in what 'Playground over at' the sewer?'
Doesnt it tell you when you try to log in, anyway Bobby claims you have a week except he cant add up days as you can see at OzPol in the Aussie thread.

Playground is a board and i am having a real barney with BO, I feel she is trying to bully me but maybe I am being a pain in the arse bully myself, finally threats to ban me over nothing really. Trouble is no other allies over there since she drove off Brian Ross by bullying. Mybe someone other than I could start a topic in relations asking the question. Just wondering?
No, it does not 'tell you when you try to log in,' as you well know. You have been banned often enough there to know that.

As for what you want to post in Relationships, after what Jack Boot Vic has recently decreed, I doubt anyone will take up your request. In any event...have the balls to fire your own bullets. Start the Topic yourself.

And......this can't keep happening. These 'guest' posts are not going to be approved forever while you are banned. You know what you have been asked to do. Do it, and you can post as Redneck.

User avatar
johnsmith
Lion
Posts: 10970
Joined: 25 Sep 2017, 21:39
spamone: Animal

Re: Aussie Banned again

Post by johnsmith »

Aussie wrote:
02 Jun 2020, 16:59
These 'guest' posts are not going to be approved forever while you are banned. You know what you have been asked to do
i won't be approving anymore. Like i said, he can reap what he sows
FD.
I hope that bitch who was running their brothels for them gets raped with a cactus.

User avatar
Aussie
Minister for Foreign Affairs
Posts: 9764
Joined: 13 Mar 2010, 18:25

Re: Aussie Banned again

Post by Aussie »

Jayzuz you are a cock-head Bobby. The 29th May was NOT Wednesday. It was last Friday!

User avatar
HBS Guy
Tractors to Australia
Posts: 56429
Joined: 27 Oct 2009, 15:37

Re: Aussie Banned again

Post by HBS Guy »

No wonder that idiot thinks we are in an ice age—he is reading the temperature graph upside down!

Redneck2

Re: Aussie Banned again

Post by Redneck2 »

OK Monk here goes, tell Aussie I am sorry I posted that picture that had his name on it!

User avatar
Aussie
Minister for Foreign Affairs
Posts: 9764
Joined: 13 Mar 2010, 18:25

Re: Aussie Banned again

Post by Aussie »

Okay, over to you Monk. I reckon that is as close as he can get. I am okay with letting him back in.

User avatar
Aussie
Minister for Foreign Affairs
Posts: 9764
Joined: 13 Mar 2010, 18:25

Re: Aussie Banned again

Post by Aussie »

Setanta......that is NOT what Vic's edict means. Read it.

User avatar
johnsmith
Lion
Posts: 10970
Joined: 25 Sep 2017, 21:39
spamone: Animal

Re: Aussie Banned again

Post by johnsmith »

Aussie wrote:
03 Jun 2020, 13:50
Okay, over to you Monk. I reckon that is as close as he can get. I am okay with letting him back in.
I suggest you make it on the proviso that he understands that any private information posted about another member, regardless of the source, and the next time it'll be permanent.

BTW, he's only apologizing because Body Odour kicked him out :roll
FD.
I hope that bitch who was running their brothels for them gets raped with a cactus.

User avatar
Aussie
Minister for Foreign Affairs
Posts: 9764
Joined: 13 Mar 2010, 18:25

Re: Aussie Banned again

Post by Aussie »

johnsmith wrote:
03 Jun 2020, 15:08
Aussie wrote:
03 Jun 2020, 13:50
Okay, over to you Monk. I reckon that is as close as he can get. I am okay with letting him back in.
I suggest you make it on the proviso that he understands that any private information posted about another member, regardless of the source, and the next time it'll be permanent.

BTW, he's only apologizing because Body Odour kicked him out :roll
Unclear whether BO did kick him out. Her last Post was very threatening, but, the Numpty always crawls back to her.

User avatar
johnsmith
Lion
Posts: 10970
Joined: 25 Sep 2017, 21:39
spamone: Animal

Re: Aussie Banned again

Post by johnsmith »

Aussie wrote:
03 Jun 2020, 15:17
johnsmith wrote:
03 Jun 2020, 15:08
Aussie wrote:
03 Jun 2020, 13:50
Okay, over to you Monk. I reckon that is as close as he can get. I am okay with letting him back in.
I suggest you make it on the proviso that he understands that any private information posted about another member, regardless of the source, and the next time it'll be permanent.

BTW, he's only apologizing because Body Odour kicked him out :roll
Unclear whether BO did kick him out. Her last Post was very threatening, but, the Numpty always crawls back to her.

if she hasn't she should . :roll
FD.
I hope that bitch who was running their brothels for them gets raped with a cactus.

User avatar
HBS Guy
Tractors to Australia
Posts: 56429
Joined: 27 Oct 2009, 15:37

Re: Aussie Banned again

Post by HBS Guy »

Redneck is unbanned!

Well done Red.

User avatar
HBS Guy
Tractors to Australia
Posts: 56429
Joined: 27 Oct 2009, 15:37

Re: Aussie Banned again

Post by HBS Guy »

Does Choochoo want to post on the new board? Post Yes or No Set.

User avatar
Aussie
Minister for Foreign Affairs
Posts: 9764
Joined: 13 Mar 2010, 18:25

Re: Aussie Banned again

Post by Aussie »

johnsmith wrote:
03 Jun 2020, 15:33
Aussie wrote:
03 Jun 2020, 15:17
johnsmith wrote:
03 Jun 2020, 15:08
Aussie wrote:
03 Jun 2020, 13:50
Okay, over to you Monk. I reckon that is as close as he can get. I am okay with letting him back in.
I suggest you make it on the proviso that he understands that any private information posted about another member, regardless of the source, and the next time it'll be permanent.

BTW, he's only apologizing because Body Odour kicked him out :roll
Unclear whether BO did kick him out. Her last Post was very threatening, but, the Numpty always crawls back to her.

if she hasn't she should . :roll
I'd be giving her far more grief than Mr Neck is capable of. I get called this and it is wrong about me. She really is a total control freak. Will not tolerate any criticism of her, but then again, who gives a stuff if she kills that place off.

User avatar
Redneck
Pitbull terrier
Posts: 436
Joined: 29 Aug 2014, 18:50
spamone: Animal

Re: Aussie Banned again

Post by Redneck »

HBS Guy wrote:
03 Jun 2020, 17:54
Redneck is unbanned!

Well done Red.
Thanks Monk!

User avatar
Redneck
Pitbull terrier
Posts: 436
Joined: 29 Aug 2014, 18:50
spamone: Animal

Re: Aussie Banned again

Post by Redneck »

Aussie wrote:
03 Jun 2020, 15:17
johnsmith wrote:
03 Jun 2020, 15:08
Aussie wrote:
03 Jun 2020, 13:50
Okay, over to you Monk. I reckon that is as close as he can get. I am okay with letting him back in.
I suggest you make it on the proviso that he understands that any private information posted about another member, regardless of the source, and the next time it'll be permanent.

BTW, he's only apologizing because Body Odour kicked him out :roll
Unclear whether BO did kick him out. Her last Post was very threatening, but, the Numpty always crawls back to her.
I dont think you should be offering advice Aussie as you cant seem to last a week on OzPol !

:grn

You cant achieve anything when banned you know!

User avatar
HBS Guy
Tractors to Australia
Posts: 56429
Joined: 27 Oct 2009, 15:37

Re: Aussie Banned again

Post by HBS Guy »

So Brian left the sewer did he?

Why does FD keep that place leeching off OzPol?

User avatar
Redneck
Pitbull terrier
Posts: 436
Joined: 29 Aug 2014, 18:50
spamone: Animal

Re: Aussie Banned again

Post by Redneck »

Aussie wrote:
03 Jun 2020, 18:37
johnsmith wrote:
03 Jun 2020, 15:33
Aussie wrote:
03 Jun 2020, 15:17
johnsmith wrote:
03 Jun 2020, 15:08
Aussie wrote:
03 Jun 2020, 13:50
Okay, over to you Monk. I reckon that is as close as he can get. I am okay with letting him back in.
I suggest you make it on the proviso that he understands that any private information posted about another member, regardless of the source, and the next time it'll be permanent.

BTW, he's only apologizing because Body Odour kicked him out :roll
Unclear whether BO did kick him out. Her last Post was very threatening, but, the Numpty always crawls back to her.

if she hasn't she should . :roll
I'd be giving her far more grief than Mr Neck is capable of. I get called this and it is wrong about me. She really is a total control freak. Will not tolerate any criticism of her, but then again, who gives a stuff if she kills that place off.
As I said you would be banned after 5 minutes and be able to achieve nothing as you continually do on Ozpol!

User avatar
johnsmith
Lion
Posts: 10970
Joined: 25 Sep 2017, 21:39
spamone: Animal

Re: Aussie Banned again

Post by johnsmith »

Redneck wrote:
03 Jun 2020, 18:48
I dont think you should be offering advice Aussie as you cant seem to last a week on OzPol !
ohh please. You know as well as I do that different members are treated differently by the mods, based on whether they like them or not. Monk gets months for bypassing a swear filter ... everyone bypasses the swear filter ... daily, and no one gets banned. It's bullshit
FD.
I hope that bitch who was running their brothels for them gets raped with a cactus.

User avatar
Aussie
Minister for Foreign Affairs
Posts: 9764
Joined: 13 Mar 2010, 18:25

Re: Aussie Banned again

Post by Aussie »

Redneck wrote:
03 Jun 2020, 18:48
Aussie wrote:
03 Jun 2020, 15:17
johnsmith wrote:
03 Jun 2020, 15:08
Aussie wrote:
03 Jun 2020, 13:50
Okay, over to you Monk. I reckon that is as close as he can get. I am okay with letting him back in.
I suggest you make it on the proviso that he understands that any private information posted about another member, regardless of the source, and the next time it'll be permanent.

BTW, he's only apologizing because Body Odour kicked him out :roll
Unclear whether BO did kick him out. Her last Post was very threatening, but, the Numpty always crawls back to her.
I dont think you should be offering advice Aussie as you cant seem to last a week on OzPol !

:grn

You cant achieve anything when banned you know!
Oh yes I can. You just do not understand nuance. The more they ban me and others without providing a reason, the more they look like dick heads. I could say much more, but that will do.

Now, have you been able to log into the new site?

User avatar
johnsmith
Lion
Posts: 10970
Joined: 25 Sep 2017, 21:39
spamone: Animal

Re: Aussie Banned again

Post by johnsmith »

Redneck wrote:
03 Jun 2020, 18:52
As I said you would be banned after 5 minutes and be able to achieve nothing as you continually do on Ozpol!
who the fuck wants to be on a forum run by a nazi? :roll
FD.
I hope that bitch who was running their brothels for them gets raped with a cactus.

User avatar
Redneck
Pitbull terrier
Posts: 436
Joined: 29 Aug 2014, 18:50
spamone: Animal

Re: Aussie Banned again

Post by Redneck »

johnsmith wrote:
03 Jun 2020, 18:55
Redneck wrote:
03 Jun 2020, 18:52
As I said you would be banned after 5 minutes and be able to achieve nothing as you continually do on Ozpol!
who the fuck wants to be on a forum run by a nazi? :roll
No one but who wants to give up on being bullied!

User avatar
Redneck
Pitbull terrier
Posts: 436
Joined: 29 Aug 2014, 18:50
spamone: Animal

Re: Aussie Banned again

Post by Redneck »

Is there any where I can post privately after yesterdays Bobby The Dobbers copy and paste episode of dobbing me in!

User avatar
johnsmith
Lion
Posts: 10970
Joined: 25 Sep 2017, 21:39
spamone: Animal

Re: Aussie Banned again

Post by johnsmith »

Redneck wrote:
03 Jun 2020, 18:58
johnsmith wrote:
03 Jun 2020, 18:55
Redneck wrote:
03 Jun 2020, 18:52
As I said you would be banned after 5 minutes and be able to achieve nothing as you continually do on Ozpol!
who the fuck wants to be on a forum run by a nazi? :roll
No one but who wants to give up on being bullied!
you see anyone giving up? I don't want to post there and I still stick it to her when I can. There is a difference between giving up, and rolling over. You, ya pussy, are rolling over.
FD.
I hope that bitch who was running their brothels for them gets raped with a cactus.

User avatar
johnsmith
Lion
Posts: 10970
Joined: 25 Sep 2017, 21:39
spamone: Animal

Re: Aussie Banned again

Post by johnsmith »

Redneck wrote:
03 Jun 2020, 19:00
Is there any where I can post privately after yesterdays Bobby The Dobbers copy and paste episode of dobbing me in!
hang on, wasn't it you a few months ago crying about private rooms? :giggle :giggle

Change your user name and don't tell them what your new one is if you don't want them to know. Goober will never figure it out.
FD.
I hope that bitch who was running their brothels for them gets raped with a cactus.

User avatar
Redneck
Pitbull terrier
Posts: 436
Joined: 29 Aug 2014, 18:50
spamone: Animal

Re: Aussie Banned again

Post by Redneck »

Aussie wrote:
03 Jun 2020, 18:54
Redneck wrote:
03 Jun 2020, 18:48
Aussie wrote:
03 Jun 2020, 15:17
johnsmith wrote:
03 Jun 2020, 15:08
Aussie wrote:
03 Jun 2020, 13:50
Okay, over to you Monk. I reckon that is as close as he can get. I am okay with letting him back in.
I suggest you make it on the proviso that he understands that any private information posted about another member, regardless of the source, and the next time it'll be permanent.

BTW, he's only apologizing because Body Odour kicked him out :roll
Unclear whether BO did kick him out. Her last Post was very threatening, but, the Numpty always crawls back to her.
I dont think you should be offering advice Aussie as you cant seem to last a week on OzPol !

:grn

You cant achieve anything when banned you know!
Oh yes I can. You just do not understand nuance. The more they ban me and others without providing a reason, the more they look like dick heads. I could say much more, but that will do.

Now, have you been able to log into the new site?
What new site?

Post Reply