Aussie Banned again

This board is moving to a new board running different, more capable software. Please go here:

http://www.polanimal.com.au/xenforo

You will need to be issued a temporary password on the new board. Please PM HBS Guy, Aussie or mothra for one.

The new board is well worth the little bit of pain involved.

This board will remain open for users who have not posted recently to find the new board

Moderator: DonDeeHippy

Forum rules
The rules for this board are in the Charter of Moderation. Sand Pit is for having fun. Guest posting is allowed here.
Redneck
Pitbull terrier
spamone: Animal

Re: Aussie Banned again

Post by Redneck »

HBS Guy wrote:
04 Jun 2020, 07:08
Booby does so like a nice pat on the head.

Just PM Aussie with whatever. I have no idea what you are talking about. Tell BO to get fucked and leave the sewer.
Cods has been having a go at the little sleazebag about troublemaking over there this morning.

Just a members only board would be good to stop sleazy little cunt arseholes like booby copying and making trouble.

johnsmith
Lion

Post by johnsmith »

Redneck wrote:
04 Jun 2020, 07:00
HBS Guy wrote:
03 Jun 2020, 22:05
Can’t really be stuffed setting up new rooms ATM. Not really sure what is happening re OzPol, the Village Idiot, Chief Doxxer Body Odor etc and care less—have not even guested at OzPol for a while. However, who do you want in the secret room if I feel generous?
Well just somewhere private where non members cant see our discussions

I would suggest a rule if anyone copies information from there to troublemake they should be banned. BTW Booby has been copying my last nights posts over to BO

fuck off with that shit. Don't try and bring the crap from the sewer here. You're an adult,act like it.
FD.
I hope that bitch who was running their brothels for them gets raped with a cactus.

johnsmith
Lion

Post by johnsmith »

Redneck wrote:
04 Jun 2020, 07:22
Just a members only board would be good to stop sleazy little cunt arseholes like booby copying and making trouble.
let him copy. I've never put anything in any members area that I wouldn't tell you straight. Grow a set of balls you pussy
FD.
I hope that bitch who was running their brothels for them gets raped with a cactus.

Redneck
Pitbull terrier

Post by Redneck »

johnsmith wrote:
04 Jun 2020, 08:48
Redneck wrote:
HBS Guy wrote:
Can’t really be stuffed setting up new rooms ATM. Not really sure what is happening re OzPol, the Village Idiot, Chief Doxxer Body Odor etc and care less—have not even guested at OzPol for a while. However, who do you want in the secret room if I feel generous?

I would suggest a rule if anyone copies information from there to troublemake they should be banned. BTW Booby has been copying my last nights posts over to BO

fuck off with that shit. Don't try and bring the crap from the sewer here. You're an adult,act like it.
You are full of shit John, I know you already have a private board on this forum restricted to certain members, so dont come holier than thou with me!

I dont necessary want to be on that one as it is only visible to some chosen members, how about a private board for all members.

johnsmith
Lion

Post by johnsmith »

Redneck wrote:
04 Jun 2020, 08:58
johnsmith wrote:
Redneck wrote:
HBS Guy wrote:

You are full of shit John, I know you already have a private board on this forum restricted to certain members, so dont come holier than thou with me!
I didn't put it there dopey. Not my site, not my rules. I wouldn't give a crap if monk opened it up. There is nothing there that I haven't said to you directly. Same goes for anyone else.
FD.

johnsmith
Lion

Post by johnsmith »

I find it interesting petticoat that twice in the last few months you've tried to come back here, and twice it almost immediately becomes about accessing the private rooms

good luck with that :c :c
FD.

Redneck
Pitbull terrier

Post by Redneck »

johnsmith wrote:
04 Jun 2020, 09:03
Redneck wrote:
johnsmith wrote:
Redneck wrote:
HBS Guy wrote:

I didn't put it there dopey. Not my site, not my rules. I wouldn't give a crap if monk opened it up. There is nothing there that I haven't said to you directly. Same goes for anyone else.
Wow !

Give the man a leather medal!

Hero of the day!

:grn

Redneck
Pitbull terrier

Post by Redneck »

johnsmith wrote:
04 Jun 2020, 09:05
I find it interesting petticoat that twice in the last few months you've tried to come back here, and twice it almost immediately becomes about accessing the private rooms

good luck with that :c :c
I repeat for the slow witted !!

I dont necessary want to be on that one as it is only visible to some chosen members, how about a private board for all members.

johnsmith
Lion

Post by johnsmith »

Redneck wrote:
04 Jun 2020, 09:05
johnsmith wrote:
04 Jun 2020, 09:03
Redneck wrote:
johnsmith wrote:
Redneck wrote:
HBS Guy wrote:

Wow !

Give the man a leather medal!

Hero of the day!

:grn
bow down to your superiors
FD.

mothra
Duck

Post by mothra »

I'm sorry if i'm missing something Red, but why do you care if Gobby copy and pastes your posts to BO?

johnsmith
Lion

Post by johnsmith »

mothra wrote:
04 Jun 2020, 09:21
I'm sorry if i'm missing something Red, but why do you care if Gobby copy and pastes your posts to BO?
maybe he has hopes of being re invited back to the ranks of moderator at the sewer. :roll :roll
FD.

Redneck
Pitbull terrier

Post by Redneck »

mothra wrote:
Hi Mothra

Well it is very irritating, even though I am not posting anything much about BO ,

just annoying being stalked by bobby!

Redneck
Pitbull terrier

Post by Redneck »

johnsmith wrote:
04 Jun 2020, 09:33
mothra wrote:
maybe he has hopes of being re invited back to the ranks of moderator at the sewer. :roll :roll
Never so pull your head in dickhead! :Hi

mothra
Duck

Post by mothra »

Redneck wrote:
04 Jun 2020, 09:34
mothra wrote:
Hi Mothra

Well it is very irritating, even though I am not posting anything much about BO ,

Don't let him get to you Red. He's but a we midge.

Redneck
Pitbull terrier

Post by Redneck »

mothra wrote:
04 Jun 2020, 09:40
Redneck wrote:
04 Jun 2020, 09:34
mothra wrote:
Hi Mothra

Don't let him get to you Red. He's but a we midge.
I agree thats what I should do!

( err hi booby)

HBS Guy
Tractors to Australia

Post by HBS Guy »

Booby is a gossip, as most gays are, and looking for a pat on the head all, the time. You see why I no longer let him into Members.

You were a Mod in the sewer and this spat with Body Odor could be put on, not that there is anything much about the sewer discussed in Members (only Aussie, myself and John are or were members there.)

I have to laugh, the sewer being called “the real PA” when none there have any idea of what a “real PA” would look like. Not a doxxers paradise and not something “cleaned up” which I guess means you can’t say “fuck” or “cunt.” Very real PA-like, :rofl :rofl :rofl

Redneck
Pitbull terrier

Post by Redneck »

HBS Guy wrote:
04 Jun 2020, 10:09
Booby is a gossip, as most gays are, and looking for a pat on the head all, the time. You see why I no longer let him into Members.

You were a Mod in the sewer and this spat with Body Odor could be put on, not that there is anything much about the sewer discussed in Members (only Aussie, myself and John are or were members there.)

I have to laugh, the sewer being called “the real PA” when none there have any idea of what a “real PA” would look like. Not a doxxers paradise and not something “cleaned up” which I guess means you can’t say “fuck” or “cunt.” Very real PA-like, :rofl :rofl :rofl
Fuck is used, cunt not so much! Anyway who cares

I do also wonder if he is gay !

I dont care about being in your private board, just wouldnt mind a private board available to all members

Did you hear where they are going to hold the next EL election over there.....In a phone booth!

And one hand will be used to count the votes rather than a spreadsheet !

(Oh hi booby..LOL)

Aussie
Minister for Foreign Affairs

Post by Aussie »

Redneck wrote:
HBS Guy wrote:

Show me the Link to where he is doing that.

Redneck
Pitbull terrier

Post by Redneck »

Aussie wrote:
04 Jun 2020, 12:34
Redneck wrote:
HBS Guy wrote:

Show me the Link to where he is doing that.
He is copying it into Sparta which you cant see as a non member over there.

Redneck
Pitbull terrier

Post by Redneck »

Anyway Monk when you create that new room I will give you the very strong rumours about Dobbys gay life!

Yeah election is going to be a joke over there numbers wise , most of the old members seldom post now, just a few of BO special invited rightards.

Even cods doesnt post much over there now!

Couple of other occasional posters but thats about it!

Yeah a phone booth should do it! LOL!

Brian has left as well, but Brian was always a difficult character for anyone to deal with so I could understand their clashing!

Oh Bobby didnt see you there ...Hi ! :Hi

johnsmith
Lion

Post by johnsmith »

Redneck wrote:
04 Jun 2020, 13:35
Anyway Monk when you create that new room I will give you the very strong rumours about Dobbys gay life!
you can pm me about the gay lord. I'll ask him if its true :clap :clap
FD.

Redneck
Pitbull terrier

Post by Redneck »

johnsmith wrote:
04 Jun 2020, 13:38
Redneck wrote:
04 Jun 2020, 13:35
you can pm me about the gay lord. I'll ask him if its true :clap :clap
You will know all in due course!

HBS Guy
Tractors to Australia

Post by HBS Guy »

OK, have set up a Secwet Whomb, errrrr Room, yeah, Room, for Red. New board only of course.

Redneck
Pitbull terrier

Post by Redneck »

HBS Guy wrote:
04 Jun 2020, 15:10
OK, have set up a Secwet Whomb, errrrr Room, yeah, Room, for Red. New board only of course.
Thank You

Redneck
Pitbull terrier

Post by Redneck »

Redneck wrote:
04 Jun 2020, 15:11
HBS Guy wrote:
04 Jun 2020, 15:10
Thank You

Err where is it?