Trouble at the Sewer

Casual chatting. Guest posting allowed.

Welcome to the various guests visiting here. Why not register? The real PA—a home away from home when OzPol is down.

Hot topic: Handmaid’s Tale



Just post here—don’t need to join.
.

Moderator: DonDeeHippy

Forum rules
The rules for this board are in the Charter of Moderation. Sand Pit is for having fun. Guest posting is allowed here.

Re: Trouble at the Sewer

Postby Redneck » 04 Feb 2020, 16:47

johnsmith wrote:
Redneck wrote:Rushed in demanding equal rights rather than perhaps serving a reasonable well behaved probation period and winning the battle!


that sort of stupidity has me convinced that you are as dumb as goober.


WTF is Goober dickhead?

Aussie?
User avatar
Redneck
Pitbull terrier
 
Posts: 323
Joined: 29 Aug 2014, 18:50
spamone: Animal

Re: Trouble at the Sewer

Postby johnsmith » 04 Feb 2020, 16:49

Redneck wrote:
johnsmith wrote:
Redneck wrote:Rushed in demanding equal rights rather than perhaps serving a reasonable well behaved probation period and winning the battle!


that sort of stupidity has me convinced that you are as dumb as goober.


WTF is Goober dickhead?

Aussie?


your closet gay idiot mate is ''goober''.
FD.
I hope that bitch who was running their brothels for them gets raped with a cactus.
User avatar
johnsmith
Mastodon
 
Posts: 9668
Joined: 25 Sep 2017, 21:39
spamone: Animal

Re: Trouble at the Sewer

Postby Redneck » 04 Feb 2020, 16:50

HBS Guy wrote:
Aussie wrote:'Reboot" in that Thread:

The scourge of these forums have a history of prying into people's private information and discovering their identities. It has even gotten to the point where these "doxxers" have apparently rang workplaces and tried to get people sacked. Elsewhere, they keep a "log" of IP addresses. These people are deranged, and they are sick. I don't want to be anywhere near them, so I am not posting anything personal which suits me fine. Add to that, I've always been a private person anyway.


I have news for you 'Reboot.' You are rubbing shoulders with the Grand Poor Bah of doxxing right where you are....her name is Neferti.

No, Aussie, you slow learner you!

The Number 1 doxxer, the most skilled doxxer, the most avid, compulsive doxxer is Body Odor! Naffi is a child by comparison! Half the info SN, AiA, Naffy released would have been doxxed by Body Odor. There is nothing she will not stoop to to hurt those who oppose her or hold opposing views to her. Naffy is nothin.


I am not a great fan of BO these days but do you have any proof of that statement ?

I personally doubt it!

Links please!
User avatar
Redneck
Pitbull terrier
 
Posts: 323
Joined: 29 Aug 2014, 18:50
spamone: Animal

Re: Trouble at the Sewer

Postby Redneck » 04 Feb 2020, 16:51

johnsmith wrote:
Redneck wrote:
johnsmith wrote:
Redneck wrote:Rushed in demanding equal rights rather than perhaps serving a reasonable well behaved probation period and winning the battle!


that sort of stupidity has me convinced that you are as dumb as goober.


WTF is Goober dickhead?

Aussie?


your closet gay idiot mate is ''goober''.


I have no idea who you mean! :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl
User avatar
Redneck
Pitbull terrier
 
Posts: 323
Joined: 29 Aug 2014, 18:50
spamone: Animal

Re: Trouble at the Sewer

Postby Aussie » 04 Feb 2020, 16:55

I have no proof, but I do know that several former Yahoo Forum Members have made that allegation. That's good enough isn't it.

It is in my case with the wankers from the sewer....some ignorant prick makes a statement as though they know what they are talking about but in reality, it is total crap.......and along comes Johnnie Come Lately, sees it, and posts it as fact.
User avatar
Aussie
Minister for Foreign Affairs
 
Posts: 9174
Joined: 13 Mar 2010, 17:25

Re: Trouble at the Sewer

Postby Redneck » 04 Feb 2020, 16:58

Aussie wrote:I have no proof, but I do know that several former Yahoo Forum Members have made that allegation. That's good enough isn't it.

It is in my case with the wankers from the sewer....some ignorant prick makes a statement as though they know what they are talking about but in reality, it is total crap.......and along comes Johnnie Come Lately, sees it, and posts it as fact.


Not sure which post you are referring to!
User avatar
Redneck
Pitbull terrier
 
Posts: 323
Joined: 29 Aug 2014, 18:50
spamone: Animal

Re: Trouble at the Sewer

Postby HBS Guy » 04 Feb 2020, 17:07

Redneck wrote:
HBS Guy wrote:
Aussie wrote:'Reboot" in that Thread:

The scourge of these forums have a history of prying into people's private information and discovering their identities. It has even gotten to the point where these "doxxers" have apparently rang workplaces and tried to get people sacked. Elsewhere, they keep a "log" of IP addresses. These people are deranged, and they are sick. I don't want to be anywhere near them, so I am not posting anything personal which suits me fine. Add to that, I've always been a private person anyway.


I have news for you 'Reboot.' You are rubbing shoulders with the Grand Poor Bah of doxxing right where you are....her name is Neferti.

No, Aussie, you slow learner you!

The Number 1 doxxer, the most skilled doxxer, the most avid, compulsive doxxer is Body Odor! Naffi is a child by comparison! Half the info SN, AiA, Naffy released would have been doxxed by Body Odor. There is nothing she will not stoop to to hurt those who oppose her or hold opposing views to her. Naffy is nothin.


I am not a great fan of BO these days but do you have any proof of that statement ?

I personally doubt it!

Links please!

I do know it, personal communications from people from Yahoo unfortunate enough to cross paths with Body Odor, your hero! This was private and I will not divulge details. She is a right cunt and you of all people should know that by now!
User avatar
HBS Guy
Tractors to Australia
 
Posts: 55075
Joined: 27 Oct 2009, 14:37

Re: Trouble at the Sewer

Postby Aussie » 04 Feb 2020, 17:09

Redneck wrote:
Aussie wrote:I have no proof, but I do know that several former Yahoo Forum Members have made that allegation. That's good enough isn't it.

It is in my case with the wankers from the sewer....some ignorant prick makes a statement as though they know what they are talking about but in reality, it is total crap.......and along comes Johnnie Come Lately, sees it, and posts it as fact.


Not sure which post you are referring to!


BO doxxing.
User avatar
Aussie
Minister for Foreign Affairs
 
Posts: 9174
Joined: 13 Mar 2010, 17:25

Re: Trouble at the Sewer

Postby Redneck » 04 Feb 2020, 17:12

HBS Guy wrote:
Redneck wrote:
HBS Guy wrote:
Aussie wrote:'Reboot" in that Thread:

The scourge of these forums have a history of prying into people's private information and discovering their identities. It has even gotten to the point where these "doxxers" have apparently rang workplaces and tried to get people sacked. Elsewhere, they keep a "log" of IP addresses. These people are deranged, and they are sick. I don't want to be anywhere near them, so I am not posting anything personal which suits me fine. Add to that, I've always been a private person anyway.


I have news for you 'Reboot.' You are rubbing shoulders with the Grand Poor Bah of doxxing right where you are....her name is Neferti.

No, Aussie, you slow learner you!

The Number 1 doxxer, the most skilled doxxer, the most avid, compulsive doxxer is Body Odor! Naffi is a child by comparison! Half the info SN, AiA, Naffy released would have been doxxed by Body Odor. There is nothing she will not stoop to to hurt those who oppose her or hold opposing views to her. Naffy is nothin.


I am not a great fan of BO these days but do you have any proof of that statement ?

I personally doubt it!

Links please!

I do know it, personal communications from people from Yahoo unfortunate enough to cross paths with Body Odor, your hero! This was private and I will not divulge details. She is a right cunt and you of all people should know that by now!


--------------------------------------------

This was private and I will not divulge details.


That is a wanker rumour response and you know it idiot!!

FFS man either own up who says so or STFU idiot!

OMG you are an idiot! :grn :grn :grn :grn
Last edited by Redneck on 04 Feb 2020, 17:13, edited 1 time in total.
User avatar
Redneck
Pitbull terrier
 
Posts: 323
Joined: 29 Aug 2014, 18:50
spamone: Animal

Re: Trouble at the Sewer

Postby HBS Guy » 04 Feb 2020, 17:13

There is a timeline that bears out that Body Odor did most of the doxxing.

IQ did doxx but was mediocre at it.

Nov 2018 Body Odor is elected Exhalted (sic) Leader in the sewer.
Early 2019 grubs like AiA and SN run around with personal details of Aussie: real names etc.

No way Naffy could have doxxed all that info, too low an IQ altogether.
User avatar
HBS Guy
Tractors to Australia
 
Posts: 55075
Joined: 27 Oct 2009, 14:37

Re: Trouble at the Sewer

Postby HBS Guy » 04 Feb 2020, 17:16

Unlike some (Body Odor & Set sharing details of an account at the sewer) I do not divulge information given to me in strict confidence.

How much has Body Odor doxxed about you by now, idiot?
User avatar
HBS Guy
Tractors to Australia
 
Posts: 55075
Joined: 27 Oct 2009, 14:37

Re: Trouble at the Sewer

Postby Redneck » 04 Feb 2020, 17:35

HBS Guy wrote:Unlike some (Body Odor & Set sharing details of an account at the sewer) I do not divulge information given to me in strict confidence.

How much has Body Odor doxxed about you by now, idiot?


I have no idea but two can play the same game if necessary so I will assume nothing at this stage!

You dont really have a reputation as a reliable source Monk so I will take your comments with a grain of salt!
User avatar
Redneck
Pitbull terrier
 
Posts: 323
Joined: 29 Aug 2014, 18:50
spamone: Animal

Re: Trouble at the Sewer

Postby HBS Guy » 04 Feb 2020, 17:59

Take it with a super tanker of salt for all I care.
User avatar
HBS Guy
Tractors to Australia
 
Posts: 55075
Joined: 27 Oct 2009, 14:37

Re: Trouble at the Sewer

Postby johnsmith » 04 Feb 2020, 18:47

Redneck wrote:
Aussie wrote:I have no proof, but I do know that several former Yahoo Forum Members have made that allegation. That's good enough isn't it.

It is in my case with the wankers from the sewer....some ignorant prick makes a statement as though they know what they are talking about but in reality, it is total crap.......and along comes Johnnie Come Lately, sees it, and posts it as fact.


Not sure which post you are referring to!



don't play coy .....you're one of the morons that's done that multiple times
FD.
I hope that bitch who was running their brothels for them gets raped with a cactus.
User avatar
johnsmith
Mastodon
 
Posts: 9668
Joined: 25 Sep 2017, 21:39
spamone: Animal

Previous

Return to Sand Pit

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests

cron