Trouble at the Sewer

Casual chatting. Guest posting allowed.

Welcome to the various guests visiting here. Why not register? The real PA—a home away from home when OzPol is down.

Hot topic: Handmaid’s Tale



Just post here—don’t need to join.
.

Moderator: DonDeeHippy

Forum rules
The rules for this board are in the Charter of Moderation. Sand Pit is for having fun. Guest posting is allowed here.

Trouble at the Sewer

Postby Aussie » 03 Feb 2020, 18:55

Link.

Look like Cup Cake is grabbing his balls back. Get up her, Cup Cake.
User avatar
Aussie
Minister for Foreign Affairs
 
Posts: 9184
Joined: 13 Mar 2010, 17:25

Re: Trouble at the Sewer

Postby johnsmith » 03 Feb 2020, 19:22

it's to little to late . Petticoat willingly aided body odour into making the sewer the cesspit it is now.

It's to late to whinge about it now. He made his bed, now he can sleep in his shit.

I actually find it hilarious that he's getting his just rewards. :rofl :rofl :rofl
FD.
I hope that bitch who was running their brothels for them gets raped with a cactus.
User avatar
johnsmith
Mastodon
 
Posts: 9704
Joined: 25 Sep 2017, 21:39
spamone: Animal

Re: Trouble at the Sewer

Postby Aussie » 03 Feb 2020, 19:49

johnsmith wrote:it's to little to late . Petticoat willingly aided body odour into making the sewer the cesspit it is now.

It's to late to whinge about it now. He made his bed, now he can sleep in his shit.

I actually find it hilarious that he's getting his just rewards. :rofl :rofl :rofl

Yes, there is that, but give the man some credit. Just a little bit of credit.
User avatar
Aussie
Minister for Foreign Affairs
 
Posts: 9184
Joined: 13 Mar 2010, 17:25

Re: Trouble at the Sewer

Postby HBS Guy » 03 Feb 2020, 21:21

Petticoat drunk again? He can always join the lefties on Naffy’s site. :roll
User avatar
HBS Guy
Tractors to Australia
 
Posts: 55135
Joined: 27 Oct 2009, 14:37

Re: Trouble at the Sewer

Postby Redneck » 04 Feb 2020, 13:57

Have I told you all lately ?

Go and get fucked you arseholes !

:grn
User avatar
Redneck
Pitbull terrier
 
Posts: 335
Joined: 29 Aug 2014, 18:50
spamone: Animal

Re: Trouble at the Sewer

Postby Aussie » 04 Feb 2020, 13:58

'Reboot" in that Thread:

The scourge of these forums have a history of prying into people's private information and discovering their identities. It has even gotten to the point where these "doxxers" have apparently rang workplaces and tried to get people sacked. Elsewhere, they keep a "log" of IP addresses. These people are deranged, and they are sick. I don't want to be anywhere near them, so I am not posting anything personal which suits me fine. Add to that, I've always been a private person anyway.


I have news for you 'Reboot.' You are rubbing shoulders with the Grand Poor Bah of doxxing right where you are....her name is Neferti.
User avatar
Aussie
Minister for Foreign Affairs
 
Posts: 9184
Joined: 13 Mar 2010, 17:25

Re: Trouble at the Sewer

Postby Aussie » 04 Feb 2020, 14:00

Redneck wrote:Have I told you all lately ?

Go and get fucked you arseholes !

:grn


Is that the best you have, Cup Cake? Get back over there and stick it to that dictator.
User avatar
Aussie
Minister for Foreign Affairs
 
Posts: 9184
Joined: 13 Mar 2010, 17:25

Re: Trouble at the Sewer

Postby Redneck » 04 Feb 2020, 14:00

Aussie wrote:'Reboot" in that Thread:

The scourge of these forums have a history of prying into people's private information and discovering their identities. It has even gotten to the point where these "doxxers" have apparently rang workplaces and tried to get people sacked. Elsewhere, they keep a "log" of IP addresses. These people are deranged, and they are sick. I don't want to be anywhere near them, so I am not posting anything personal which suits me fine. Add to that, I've always been a private person anyway.


I have news for you 'Reboot.' You are rubbing shoulders with the Grand Poor Bah of doxxing right where you are....her name is Neferti.


Neferti seldom posts there these days !
User avatar
Redneck
Pitbull terrier
 
Posts: 335
Joined: 29 Aug 2014, 18:50
spamone: Animal

Re: Trouble at the Sewer

Postby Redneck » 04 Feb 2020, 14:03

Aussie wrote:
Redneck wrote:Have I told you all lately ?

Go and get fucked you arseholes !

:grn


Is that the best you have, Cup Cake? Get back over there and stick it to that dictator.


I have had my say for the moment, all is needed is a good candidate next election, but I doubt anyone else is interested except maybe Brian Ross and he would only get one vote!
User avatar
Redneck
Pitbull terrier
 
Posts: 335
Joined: 29 Aug 2014, 18:50
spamone: Animal

Re: Trouble at the Sewer

Postby Aussie » 04 Feb 2020, 14:03

She is still there and 'Reboot' is a hypocrite. I'd love to tell 'her' that directly.
User avatar
Aussie
Minister for Foreign Affairs
 
Posts: 9184
Joined: 13 Mar 2010, 17:25

Re: Trouble at the Sewer

Postby Aussie » 04 Feb 2020, 14:07

Redneck wrote:
Aussie wrote:
Redneck wrote:Have I told you all lately ?

Go and get fucked you arseholes !

:grn


Is that the best you have, Cup Cake? Get back over there and stick it to that dictator.


I have had my say for the moment, all is needed is a good candidate next election, but I doubt anyone else is interested except maybe Brian Ross and he would only get one vote!


It is past time the election process was sorted to restrict the chances of BO retaining the job through corrupt practices. Controlling who may vote is controlling the outcome. BO is corrupt and you did assist her in that process.

You want lefties there....you need to sort out who is banned and why.

Ya gotta fight fire with fire, Cup Cake.
User avatar
Aussie
Minister for Foreign Affairs
 
Posts: 9184
Joined: 13 Mar 2010, 17:25

Re: Trouble at the Sewer

Postby Redneck » 04 Feb 2020, 14:17

Aussie wrote:
Redneck wrote:
Aussie wrote:
Redneck wrote:Have I told you all lately ?

Go and get fucked you arseholes !

:grn


Is that the best you have, Cup Cake? Get back over there and stick it to that dictator.


I have had my say for the moment, all is needed is a good candidate next election, but I doubt anyone else is interested except maybe Brian Ross and he would only get one vote!


It is past time the election process was sorted to restrict the chances of BO retaining the job through corrupt practices. Controlling who may vote is controlling the outcome. BO is corrupt and you did assist her in that process.

You want lefties there....you need to sort out who is banned and why.

Ya gotta fight fire with fire, Cup Cake.


Most of that statement is a lot of crap!

Anyone who was posting regular in the previous year was allowed as far as I know and FYI I had no involvement in that.

My only involvement was keeping the voting count spreadsheet which I am surprised she even allowed that being a control freak she is.

Then again maybe she didnt know how to create a spreadsheet that you could post on the forum ! :rofl

I have no say in who is banned or unbanned for that matter!
Last edited by Redneck on 04 Feb 2020, 14:57, edited 1 time in total.
User avatar
Redneck
Pitbull terrier
 
Posts: 335
Joined: 29 Aug 2014, 18:50
spamone: Animal

Re: Trouble at the Sewer

Postby Redneck » 04 Feb 2020, 14:20

Aussie wrote:She is still there and 'Reboot' is a hypocrite. I'd love to tell 'her' that directly.


Is she a carpet muncher?

I am sure she made some comment to that effect!

:rofl :rofl :rofl
User avatar
Redneck
Pitbull terrier
 
Posts: 335
Joined: 29 Aug 2014, 18:50
spamone: Animal

Re: Trouble at the Sewer

Postby Aussie » 04 Feb 2020, 14:22

Rubbish.....check your 'spreadsheet' and look yourself at who was 'allowed to vote.' Totally arbitrary. Now....have a look at the Constitution...which says that Members may vote......NO restriction on how long they had been a Member or anything else.

Complete corruption....and you were part of it. That does not mean you are beyond redemption.
User avatar
Aussie
Minister for Foreign Affairs
 
Posts: 9184
Joined: 13 Mar 2010, 17:25

Re: Trouble at the Sewer

Postby Aussie » 04 Feb 2020, 14:24

Redneck wrote:
Aussie wrote:She is still there and 'Reboot' is a hypocrite. I'd love to tell 'her' that directly.


Is she a carpet muncher?

I am sure she made some comment to that effect!

:rofl :rofl :rofl


Dunno, don't care. She ran away from OzPol after JaSin made the usual JaSin crap play at her.
User avatar
Aussie
Minister for Foreign Affairs
 
Posts: 9184
Joined: 13 Mar 2010, 17:25

Re: Trouble at the Sewer

Postby Redneck » 04 Feb 2020, 14:27

Aussie wrote:Rubbish.....check your 'spreadsheet' and look yourself at who was 'allowed to vote.' Totally arbitrary. Now....have a look at the Constitution...which says that Members may vote......NO restriction on how long they had been a Member or anything else.

Complete corruption....and you were part of it. That does not mean you are beyond redemption.


The spreadsheet was merely a count of who actually voted not who was allowed to you dickhead,

The rules you are referring to as far as I know were introduced before my time after YOU apparently tried to stack the vote with dodgy members. ( Golf Buddies?)
User avatar
Redneck
Pitbull terrier
 
Posts: 335
Joined: 29 Aug 2014, 18:50
spamone: Animal

Re: Trouble at the Sewer

Postby Redneck » 04 Feb 2020, 14:29

Aussie wrote:
Redneck wrote:
Aussie wrote:She is still there and 'Reboot' is a hypocrite. I'd love to tell 'her' that directly.


Is she a carpet muncher?

I am sure she made some comment to that effect!

:rofl :rofl :rofl


Dunno, don't care. She ran away from OzPol after JaSin made the usual JaSin crap play at her.


Ah thats right she was Freedumb!

Well Jasin maybe turned her to the dark side ! :grn :grn

:hush
User avatar
Redneck
Pitbull terrier
 
Posts: 335
Joined: 29 Aug 2014, 18:50
spamone: Animal

Re: Trouble at the Sewer

Postby Aussie » 04 Feb 2020, 14:36

Redneck wrote:
Aussie wrote:Rubbish.....check your 'spreadsheet' and look yourself at who was 'allowed to vote.' Totally arbitrary. Now....have a look at the Constitution...which says that Members may vote......NO restriction on how long they had been a Member or anything else.

Complete corruption....and you were part of it. That does not mean you are beyond redemption.


The spreadsheet was merely a count of who actually voted not who was allowed to you dickhead,

The rules you are referring to as far as I know were introduced before my time after YOU apparently tried to stack the vote with dodgy members. ( Golf Buddies?)


Not golf buddies. At least 15 Cabbies. Yes...stacked as that is exactly what the Constitution allowed for. I fought fire with fire, outplayed AiA and Super Nova. It was even arranged that they would vote for my opponent...so they (AiA) allowed the vote to count....and then, Team Aussie flipped their vote to me.

When they play low, not point in playing high. Go low and defeat the pricks at their own game.
User avatar
Aussie
Minister for Foreign Affairs
 
Posts: 9184
Joined: 13 Mar 2010, 17:25

Re: Trouble at the Sewer

Postby Redneck » 04 Feb 2020, 14:40

Aussie wrote:
Redneck wrote:
Aussie wrote:Rubbish.....check your 'spreadsheet' and look yourself at who was 'allowed to vote.' Totally arbitrary. Now....have a look at the Constitution...which says that Members may vote......NO restriction on how long they had been a Member or anything else.

Complete corruption....and you were part of it. That does not mean you are beyond redemption.


The spreadsheet was merely a count of who actually voted not who was allowed to you dickhead,

The rules you are referring to as far as I know were introduced before my time after YOU apparently tried to stack the vote with dodgy members. ( Golf Buddies?)


Not golf buddies. At least 15 Cabbies. Yes...stacked as that is exactly what the Constitution allowed for. I fought fire with fire, outplayed AiA and Super Nova. It was even arranged that they would vote for my opponent...so they (AiA) allowed the vote to count....and then, Team Aussie flipped their vote to me.

When they play low, not point in playing high. Go low and defeat the pricks at their own game.


Ah well wasnt that why you were permanently banned so that didnt play out too well

:rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl
User avatar
Redneck
Pitbull terrier
 
Posts: 335
Joined: 29 Aug 2014, 18:50
spamone: Animal

Re: Trouble at the Sewer

Postby Aussie » 04 Feb 2020, 14:45

Redneck wrote:
Aussie wrote:
Redneck wrote:
Aussie wrote:Rubbish.....check your 'spreadsheet' and look yourself at who was 'allowed to vote.' Totally arbitrary. Now....have a look at the Constitution...which says that Members may vote......NO restriction on how long they had been a Member or anything else.

Complete corruption....and you were part of it. That does not mean you are beyond redemption.


The spreadsheet was merely a count of who actually voted not who was allowed to you dickhead,

The rules you are referring to as far as I know were introduced before my time after YOU apparently tried to stack the vote with dodgy members. ( Golf Buddies?)


Not golf buddies. At least 15 Cabbies. Yes...stacked as that is exactly what the Constitution allowed for. I fought fire with fire, outplayed AiA and Super Nova. It was even arranged that they would vote for my opponent...so they (AiA) allowed the vote to count....and then, Team Aussie flipped their vote to me.

When they play low, not point in playing high. Go low and defeat the pricks at their own game.


Ah well wasnt that why you were permanently banned so that didnt play out too well

:rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl


Nope....I was banned because I was not 'liked.' SN tried to sort it and the ban was lifted, but he wanted me to post under different Rules to everyone else, so, as you would expect, I defied his conditions.
User avatar
Aussie
Minister for Foreign Affairs
 
Posts: 9184
Joined: 13 Mar 2010, 17:25

Re: Trouble at the Sewer

Postby Redneck » 04 Feb 2020, 14:49

Aussie wrote:
Redneck wrote:
Aussie wrote:
Redneck wrote:
Aussie wrote:Rubbish.....check your 'spreadsheet' and look yourself at who was 'allowed to vote.' Totally arbitrary. Now....have a look at the Constitution...which says that Members may vote......NO restriction on how long they had been a Member or anything else.

Complete corruption....and you were part of it. That does not mean you are beyond redemption.


The spreadsheet was merely a count of who actually voted not who was allowed to you dickhead,

The rules you are referring to as far as I know were introduced before my time after YOU apparently tried to stack the vote with dodgy members. ( Golf Buddies?)


Not golf buddies. At least 15 Cabbies. Yes...stacked as that is exactly what the Constitution allowed for. I fought fire with fire, outplayed AiA and Super Nova. It was even arranged that they would vote for my opponent...so they (AiA) allowed the vote to count....and then, Team Aussie flipped their vote to me.

When they play low, not point in playing high. Go low and defeat the pricks at their own game.


Ah well wasnt that why you were permanently banned so that didnt play out too well

:rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl


Nope....I was banned because I was not 'liked.' SN tried to sort it and the ban was lifted, but he wanted me to post under different Rules to everyone else, so, as you would expect, I defied his conditions.


You failed there by not thinking of the long game!

Rushed in demanding equal rights rather than perhaps serving a reasonable well behaved probation period and winning the battle!
User avatar
Redneck
Pitbull terrier
 
Posts: 335
Joined: 29 Aug 2014, 18:50
spamone: Animal

Re: Trouble at the Sewer

Postby Aussie » 04 Feb 2020, 15:40

I am still playing the long game.
User avatar
Aussie
Minister for Foreign Affairs
 
Posts: 9184
Joined: 13 Mar 2010, 17:25

Re: Trouble at the Sewer

Postby johnsmith » 04 Feb 2020, 16:17

Redneck wrote:Have I told you all lately ?

Go and get fucked you arseholes !

:grn


ohh, diddums is upset :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl

you moron. Reap what you sow.
FD.
I hope that bitch who was running their brothels for them gets raped with a cactus.
User avatar
johnsmith
Mastodon
 
Posts: 9704
Joined: 25 Sep 2017, 21:39
spamone: Animal

Re: Trouble at the Sewer

Postby johnsmith » 04 Feb 2020, 16:18

Redneck wrote:Rushed in demanding equal rights rather than perhaps serving a reasonable well behaved probation period and winning the battle!


that sort of stupidity has me convinced that you are as dumb as goober.
FD.
I hope that bitch who was running their brothels for them gets raped with a cactus.
User avatar
johnsmith
Mastodon
 
Posts: 9704
Joined: 25 Sep 2017, 21:39
spamone: Animal

Re: Trouble at the Sewer

Postby HBS Guy » 04 Feb 2020, 16:23

Aussie wrote:'Reboot" in that Thread:

The scourge of these forums have a history of prying into people's private information and discovering their identities. It has even gotten to the point where these "doxxers" have apparently rang workplaces and tried to get people sacked. Elsewhere, they keep a "log" of IP addresses. These people are deranged, and they are sick. I don't want to be anywhere near them, so I am not posting anything personal which suits me fine. Add to that, I've always been a private person anyway.


I have news for you 'Reboot.' You are rubbing shoulders with the Grand Poor Bah of doxxing right where you are....her name is Neferti.

No, Aussie, you slow learner you!

The Number 1 doxxer, the most skilled doxxer, the most avid, compulsive doxxer is Body Odor! Naffi is a child by comparison! Half the info SN, AiA, Naffy released would have been doxxed by Body Odor. There is nothing she will not stoop to to hurt those who oppose her or hold opposing views to her. Naffy is nothin.
User avatar
HBS Guy
Tractors to Australia
 
Posts: 55135
Joined: 27 Oct 2009, 14:37

Next

Return to Sand Pit

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 5 guests