Coronavirus a Bio-Weapon

Casual chatting. Guest posting allowed.

Welcome to the various guests visiting here. Why not register? The real PA—a home away from home when OzPol is down.

Hot topic: Handmaid’s Tale

Just post here—don’t need to join.

Moderator: DonDeeHippy

Forum rules
The rules for this board are in the Charter of Moderation. Sand Pit is for having fun. Guest posting is allowed here.

Coronavirus a Bio-Weapon

Postby Chuck » 02 Feb 2020, 23:42

From my piss haze, I been wondering whether I could start a conspiracy theory that the Coronavirus was actually a bio- weapon that went wrong in its testing phase?

What made me think along this line, is the reluctance of China to supply other countries and WHO, a copy of this virus!

Would a sample, provide evidence that it was manufactured, instead of it being simply a cross mutation?
Maybe another’s could explain if u can tell the difference between a manufactured virus or not?

The other suspicions that aroused me, if u look back at all recent viruses like SARS, MER having their origin in China.

The following is puzzling me! If u compare China with India, both have a large population living in cramped environment and nothing like these viruses have emanated from India.

The only explanation that I can up with, is Indians are mainly vegetarians and that could be an excuse for China

Good night
Chuck
mountain lion

spamone: Animal

Re: Coronavirus a Bio-Weapon

Postby Chuck » 03 Feb 2020, 08:45

From my piss haze, I been wondering whether I could start a conspiracy theory that the Coronavirus was actually a bio- weapon that went wrong in its testing phase?

What made me think along this line, is the reluctance of China to supply other countries and WHO, a copy of this virus!

Would a sample, have provided evidence that it was manufactured, instead of it being simply a cross mutation?
Maybe another’s could explain if u can tell the difference between a manufactured virus or not?

The other suspicions that aroused me, if u look back at all recent viruses like SARS, MER they have their origin in China.

The following is also puzzling me!
If u compare China with India, both have a large population living in cramped conditions and are environmentally filthy.

Yet, nothing like these viruses have emanated from India. WHY.

The only explanation that I can up with, is Indians are mainly vegetarians and that could be the difference between India and China

Good night
Chuck
mountain lion

Postby Bongalong » 03 Feb 2020, 12:42

Yeh, possibly: if you had any brains :jump
"Oi!"
Bongalong
Warthog

Postby Lols » 04 Feb 2020, 12:15

Chuck, I too always have suspicions.
I though how much smaller land mass India has compared to China, with about the same population.
But why, I ask, is this particular virus, something unique that had never been seen before, and the reactions this virus could have.
And yes, I too wondered why, did China not hand over the virus sample???? That act alone reeks of suspicion.
Watch this video and it talks about the infectiveness of pre, during and after a person contracts this virus.

“How bad will it get?”

https://youtu.be/P_3hNPTofEU
"The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themsleves and wiser people so full of doubts" ~ Bertrand Russell
Lols
Irish wolfhound

Postby HBS Guy » 04 Feb 2020, 13:20

China becoming more insular, more authoritative. Read somewhere Western visitors were no longer looked on favorably and the request for copies of the virus may have sounded like “Oh, China will never get anywhere studying the virus” to the Chinese. Too many people in China, too many animals in too close proximity to people. The people of Ur and Babylon soon worked out animals shouldn’t be stabled close to human habitation, some have to learn that lesson again.
HBS Guy
Tractors to Australia

Postby Redneck » 05 Feb 2020, 15:18

I have a Princess cruise coming up in march sailing out of Singapore for 12 days

After reading this I am starting to reconsider cancelling!

https://www.abc.net.au/news/2020-02-05/coronavirus-on-diamond-princess-cruise-ship-in-japan/11931688

Two Australians are among 10 people who have tested positive to coronavirus on board a cruise ship which is docked in the Japanese port of Yokohama.

There were about 3,700 passengers and crew on board
Health officials were testing people who had shown symptoms such as fevers

Health checks began after an 80-year-old Hong Kong man tested positive for coronavirus

Nearly 4,000 passengers and crew on board the Diamond Princess have been put into mandatory quarantine for two weeks.

In a statement provided to the ABC, the ship's operator Princess Cruises confirmed there were a total of 223 Australians on the ship.

--------------------------------------------------------------

If cods asks just tell her I am trying to reduce global warming

and am not a coward! :emb
!

:rofl :rofl :rofl
Redneck
Pitbull terrier

Postby HBS Guy » 05 Feb 2020, 15:20

cods “doesn’t read here” or so the bitch says.
HBS Guy
Tractors to Australia

Postby Redneck » 05 Feb 2020, 15:26

HBS Guy wrote:cods “doesn’t read here” or so the bitch says.

But you also claim you dont read the "Real PA"

:grn
Redneck
Pitbull terrier

Postby HBS Guy » 05 Feb 2020, 15:28

And I do not read the sewer. Occasionally you-know-who posts a link (like you finding then losing your spine) and I might look. I turned down SN’s invite to go back to the sewer so why would I read the sewer?
HBS Guy
Tractors to Australia

Postby Redneck » 05 Feb 2020, 15:31

HBS Guy wrote:And I do not read the sewer. Occasionally you-know-who posts a link (like you finding then losing your spine) and I might look. I turned down SN’s invite to go back to the sewer so why would I read the sewer?

Thats OK mate I am sure someone will believe you! :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl
Redneck
Pitbull terrier

Postby HBS Guy » 05 Feb 2020, 15:32

That is the picture, whether you believe it is immaterial.
HBS Guy
Tractors to Australia

Postby karlrand » 05 Feb 2020, 16:42

Redneck wrote:
HBS Guy wrote:And I do not read the sewer. Occasionally you-know-who posts a link (like you finding then losing your spine) and I might look. I turned down SN’s invite to go back to the sewer so why would I read the sewer?

Off topic but I didn’t think Rednecks had such good taste in bikes.
karlrand
Pitbull terrier

Postby Redneck » 05 Feb 2020, 17:33

karlrand wrote:
Redneck wrote:

Off topic but I didn’t think Rednecks had such good taste in bikes.

Well there you go!

I have owned three BMWs

Including the one in my avatar!
Redneck
Pitbull terrier

Postby Aussie » 05 Feb 2020, 17:55

Redneck wrote:I have a Princess cruise coming up in march sailing out of Singapore for 12 days

https://www.abc.net.au/news/2020-02-05/coronavirus-on-diamond-princess-cruise-ship-in-japan/11931688

Two Australians are among 10 people who have tested positive to coronavirus on board a cruise ship which is docked in the Japanese port of Yokohama.

Health checks began after an 80-year-old Hong Kong man tested positive for coronavirus

Nearly 4,000 passengers and crew on board the Diamond Princess have been put into mandatory quarantine for two weeks.

In a statement provided to the ABC, the ship's operator Princess Cruises confirmed there were a total of 223 Australians on the ship.

!

The chances of you being on a very confined space with a carrier are high. What would make you reckon otherwise.
Aussie
Minister for Foreign Affairs

Postby karlrand » 05 Feb 2020, 18:21

Aussie wrote:
Redneck wrote:I have a Princess cruise coming up in march sailing out of Singapore for 12 days

!

The chances of you being on a very confined space with a carrier are high. What would make you reckon otherwise.

TIme ?
karlrand
Pitbull terrier

Postby Redneck » 06 Feb 2020, 14:59

I shall have to watch the situation and maybe cancel and take a 50% loss on the cruise. (Not to mention all air fares etc..Damn!!)

Another 10 people affected on that cruise ship I see.
Redneck
Pitbull terrier

Postby HBS Guy » 06 Feb 2020, 15:06

When is your cruise Petticoat?
HBS Guy
Tractors to Australia

Postby karlrand » 06 Feb 2020, 15:51

Beyond me why anyone would want to go on a cruise. Most of those giant ships look top-heavy to me, have proven to be accident prone, serve food like a second rate hotel. (unless you’re in ‘Gold Class’ on the upper deck) have third rate air-conditioning and dictate how long you have on-shore.
Maybe it’s the myth all the sailors are ‘available’ for a romp?
karlrand
Pitbull terrier

Postby johnsmith » 06 Feb 2020, 16:05

Redneck wrote:I shall have to watch the situation and maybe cancel and take a 50% loss on the cruise. (Not to mention all air fares etc..Damn!!)

your travel insurance should cover it

unless you're stupid enough to travel without it :grn :grn :grn :grn
FD.
I hope that bitch who was running their brothels for them gets raped with a cactus.
johnsmith
Mastodon

Postby Chuck » 06 Feb 2020, 19:28

Redneck wrote:I shall have to watch the situation and maybe cancel and take a 50% loss on the cruise. (Not to mention all air fares etc..Damn!!)

The majority of passengers lie about their health status when they fill out their health questionnaire prior to embarking the ship.

On the cruises that simply circumnavigate Australia and NZ, many elderly will not even have travel insurance and avoid the medical centre at all cost if possible. That is to avoid paying the exorbitant US medical fees.
Many, work on the theory if got a serious illness, they will be off loaded at the next port of call, for treat either in Aus or NZ free of charge.

The question that u have to ask yourself, whether u trust the Aussie passengers compared to the overseas passengers doing the right thing by others.

From my experience, when my kids went to primary school, the two income parents would still dump their sick kids at school, ensuring that it was very difficult for the teacher to get in touch with them, for the removal of that child.

That is the type of people u r dealing with these days!
Chuck
mountain lion

Postby karlrand » 06 Feb 2020, 19:42

Chuck wrote:

The majority of passengers lie about their health status when they fill out their health questionnaire prior to embarking the ship.

On the cruises that simply circumnavigate Australia and NZ, many elderly will not even have travel insurance and avoid the medical centre at all cost if possible. That is to avoid paying the exorbitant US medical fees.
Many, work on the theory if got a serious illness, they will be off loaded at the next port of call, for treat either in Aus or NZ free of charge.

The question that u have to ask yourself, whether u trust the Aussie passengers compared to the overseas passengers doing the right thing by others.

From my experience, when my kids went to primary school, the two income parents would still dump their sick kids at school, ensuring that it was very difficult for the teacher to get in touch with them, for the removal of that child.

You mean our species was more moral in the past?
karlrand
Pitbull terrier

Postby Chuck » 06 Feb 2020, 20:03

karlrand wrote:
Chuck wrote:

You mean our species was more moral in the past?
Si!
Chuck
mountain lion

Postby Chuck » 06 Feb 2020, 20:34

Health checks began after an 80-year-old Hong Kong man tested positive for
This man was in Wuhan and kept that info to himself.

To instil more fear into ur decisions making process, approx 20% of Aus residents are of Chinese origin. Many travel on cruises, and have a poor reputation with attempting to bring prohibited products, especially via airports etc

Hopefully, the cruise that u going on will be predominantly Singaporean's who have a better reputation for being honest and well mannered.

The food is of good quality and good presentation on the Princess Cruises. The only gripe that I have with them is the relaxing of dress codes for the dining restaurant during the evenings.

I have done about little bit of cruising (15) if u need any help, I could make suggestions for certain ports of call etc
Chuck
mountain lion

Postby karlrand » 07 Feb 2020, 06:06

Chuck wrote:Hopefully, the cruise that u going on will be predominantly Singaporean's who have a better reputation for being honest and well mannered.

Doesn’t take much to be more honest and better mannered than the Chinese.
They’ve taken over from Americans in being the rudest and most vulgar international travellers.
karlrand
Pitbull terrier

Postby DonDeeHippy » 07 Feb 2020, 06:31

karlrand wrote:
Chuck wrote:Hopefully, the cruise that u going on will be predominantly Singaporean's who have a better reputation for being honest and well mannered.

Doesn’t take much to be more honest and better mannered than the Chinese.
They’ve taken over from Americans in being the rudest and most vulgar international travellers.

I've thought about that and wondered if it's a by product of the communist culture there, Looking from the outside they look to be drilled to have a very pragmatic approach to life, no frivolities, no religion just compliance, Sex for reproduction only, must rub off...
Then if they have half the brain washing the Yanks have on how wonderful they are and their country it would be a double whammy….
I'm no seasoned traveller by any account, I spent a month in Bangkok in the suburbs, I noticed they where very proud they make things and yet very humble (could be the Buddhist influence) I saw proud people without the caustic patriotism ..:purple
Bongalong... for some reason women are just so superior to anything that ever existed or will ever exist!
DonDeeHippy
Jaguar

Next

Return to Sand Pit