Dopy (and greasy) grub AiA

Casual chatting. Guest posting allowed.

Welcome to the various guests visiting here. Why not register? The real PA—a home away from home when OzPol is down.

Hot topic: Handmaid’s Tale

Just post here—don’t need to join.

Moderator: DonDeeHippy

Forum rules
The rules for this board are in the Charter of Moderation. Sand Pit is for having fun. Guest posting is allowed here.

Dopy (and greasy) grub AiA

Postby HBS Guy » 24 Jan 2020, 18:01

Asked why we didn’t invite JohnSmith to the gettogether at the Ettamogga pub when I met Aussie there.

That was in 2011 I believe, John joined in 2017. Also, water is wet.

A stupid, grubby liar (or early dementia sufferer) who thinks it is great to involve family in his greasy shit fights. Any wonder what they laughingly call the REAL PA is more commonly called the sewer?
HBS Guy
Tractors to Australia

Re: Dopy (and greasy) grub AiA

Postby johnsmith » 24 Jan 2020, 18:11

bah ...It's a 2.5hr drive for me, plus another 2.5 back. I'd only be able to have one beer because I'd have to drive.

You're not worth the effort. :yahoo :yahoo :yahoo :yahoo
FD.
I hope that bitch who was running their brothels for them gets raped with a cactus.
johnsmith
Mastodon

spamone: Animal

Postby HBS Guy » 24 Jan 2020, 18:25

Oh ta!

We discussed the trip, mantra was going to be in it, Agnes said why was she being left out :roll but didn’t drive to the Ettamogah pub because of the distance etc.

AiA is a clown and a grub. Half of what he said happened (e.g. me doxxing IQ) didn’t happen and didn’t happen in the sewer (AiA didn’t take long to turn PA into a sewer.)

Bah.

Set and Body Odor shared personal info, doxxed the Setanta account at the sewer. It should have been deleted when Set said it wasn’t his, but, ohhh! the chance to “get” Aussie overruled common sense, decency, professionalism etc. Cunts. And it got them nothing. Idiots!
HBS Guy
Tractors to Australia

Postby johnsmith » 24 Jan 2020, 21:04

:beer
FD.
I hope that bitch who was running their brothels for them gets raped with a cactus.
johnsmith
Mastodon

Postby pinkeye » 25 Jan 2020, 03:42

johnsmith wrote:bah ...It's a 2.5hr drive for me, plus another 2.5 back. I'd only be able to have one beer because I'd have to drive.

You're not worth the effort. :yahoo :yahoo :yahoo :yahoo

:bgrin :bgrin

Err what is doxing..? and should I give a stuff.? I doubt it.. but still I'm curious.... !!??

Initially I thought you were talking about the Insurance Company.. :roll
sleeping is good for you
pinkeye
Warthog

Postby HBS Guy » 25 Jan 2020, 11:32

Princess Gobby lisped:

Monk owes me an apology for calling me:
a doxxer,
a liar
and a poof.

Doxxer, yes, passing my info from IQ to Dubyne. You deny but can’t refute it, can you?

A liar, yes, lying about giving my details to Dubyne.

A poof, well, you were the one that said “Women are a waste of time” boyo not me. Then your behavior crawling up to males like Dubyne then FD then Set etc, always looking for pats on the head.

You trolled me and mothra, even raking up the bestiality taunt, something else IQ told you. You need to apologise humbly and sincerely but you not man enough.
HBS Guy
Tractors to Australia

Postby HBS Guy » 25 Jan 2020, 11:42

Paranoia has clearly pushed Agnes over the line into insanity.

A picture of a CWA sign is:
I saw monks attack on both of us as a menace

Attack? Pure paranoia! It was just a bit of fun I thought the two mad bitches might like FFS. Paranoia!
HBS Guy
Tractors to Australia

Postby HBS Guy » 25 Jan 2020, 11:59

AiA has noticed that LTYC is not posting on OzPol anymore (Tavern.) Booby kindly informed him that LTYC now posts here as Squire. That is quite a trend on OzPol, as grubs, racists etc get bolder they are pushing decent, thoughtful members out. Set and FD seem happy with that, well, their business. You can accuse people of bumping off aged parents, no problem apparently tho attacks on family are not condoned in forumland generally.

Jasin the Brainless and Gordon the Bigoted made some “nice” comments about the absent LTYC. Shining example of a well run forum, OzPol, really, not.
HBS Guy
Tractors to Australia

Postby HBS Guy » 25 Jan 2020, 13:30

AiA the grub thinks LTYC is banned from OzPol. Nope.
HBS Guy
Tractors to Australia

Return to Sand Pit