OzPol is down

Casual chatting. Guest posting allowed.

Welcome to the various guests visiting here. Why not register? The real PA—a home away from home when OzPol is down.

Hot topic: Handmaid’s Tale

Just post here—don’t need to join.

Moderator: DonDeeHippy

Forum rules
The rules for this board are in the Charter of Moderation. Sand Pit is for having fun. Guest posting is allowed here.

Re: OzPol is down

Postby Redneck » 10 Jan 2020, 15:43

Kunning wrote:
Squire wrote:
Redneck wrote:Thank goodness Nefertis site is available!

Lots of new members as well!

:thumb

Erect or flaccid?

The only poll that counts is the one on erection day, dear.

Hi Karnal Knowledge ! :roll
Redneck
Pitbull terrier

spamone: Animal

Postby HBS Guy » 10 Jan 2020, 15:46

Wow, OzPol STILL down!
HBS Guy
Tractors to Australia

Postby Sir Bobby » 10 Jan 2020, 17:11

Kunning wrote:
Redneck wrote:Bush Lawyer Wanker's Avatar

:OMG

Why do you think Ozpolitic's down, Redneck? We can do a multiple choice.

A. It's been shut down by ASIO for hate speech.

B. The Muslim terrorists got to FD.

C. The dirty Boongs threatened to sue. So racist and unfair.

D. FD finally decided to join Stormfront.

E. FD didn't pay the bill.

Maybe all of the above.

Another site called gab.com was closed down
but it has started up again by using a clever trick to distribute
its servers all around the world.
It was accused of hate speech and I think people who complained
went to the company providing the server.
That company closed them down.
Carl Sagan — 'Skeptical scrutiny is the means, in both science and religion, by which deep thoughts can be winnowed from deep nonsense.'
Sir Bobby
mountain lion

Postby Sir Bobby » 10 Jan 2020, 17:36

Maybe "someone" complained to HostGator - the provider of the service?
Perhaps Ozpolitic is closed down forever?
It could perhaps start up on another server but only
if FD has a copy of all the posts.
I doubt that - Hostgator could have locked all access.
Carl Sagan — 'Skeptical scrutiny is the means, in both science and religion, by which deep thoughts can be winnowed from deep nonsense.'
Sir Bobby
mountain lion

Postby Auggie » 10 Jan 2020, 17:41

Hi Karnal,

Guess what! I read about the Battle of Karnal today where Nader Shah defeated the Mughals!
Apart from chattel slavery, Jim Crow, John C Calhoun, the Robber Barons, the Civil War, George Wallace, segregation, Ronald Reagan, violent crime, serial killers and Donald Trump, what makes America the shittest nation on earth?
Auggie
Pain in the Butt

Postby Kunning » 10 Jan 2020, 18:23

Aussie wrote:
Anon wrote:Good one Karnal.

Kunning wrote:
HBS Guy wrote:I think the term “disgraced lawyer” as applied to Aussie has run its course. No more, Red, OK?

I thought it was "fake lawyer". That's what Longy used to call him when Longy was having one of his hissy fits - usually between 3 to 4pm each day. Like clockwork.

Then Longy became a leftard and decided to write his children's books instead. He's forgotten all about Aussie and his fake lawyering.

Master Light calls Longy "Marla", after Longy's stint as Maria Costal. Our dear one thinks Longy's one of those gender-fluid posters. He doesn't know whether to call him sir or ma'am.

Our dear one's a bit suspicious of trannies. He says they worship Baphomet, a transgender Babylonian god. He could have saved that theory by reading the L in Marla.

Dear one should remember to wear his spectacles when he's posting, but he's from a higher DiMeNsIoN to beloveds such as we are, so he says he doesn't need them.

Anyway, dear one's more into sending love and light out to his beloveds. He does this by putting them on ignore for a bit and posting lots of memes to educate them. He thinks they should join the Trump Train.

Longy calls the Trump-followers flat-earthers. Sure enough, the Master does occasionally show glitches in the multi-DiMeNsIoNaL matrix known as planet earth. He's shown us the places in Google Maps where the corners are. One's in the Bermuda Triangle. Another one's down in Victoria. You should be able to go down there and jump off the world.

Longy says he's a moron, but Longy usually says that about everyone. Like Aussie with his lawyering, Longy's called a fake writer. Aussie beat him in the Great Writing Challenge, Longy's test for all the writers. Longy didn't enter it. He said he was "that good".

FYI: Aussie's also called a "retard-basher" because he said the kid was a bit slow.

Why not log in, dick head?

Sorry?
Kunning
Jack Russell

Postby johnsmith » 10 Jan 2020, 18:25

Redneck wrote:
johnsmith wrote:
HBS Guy wrote:Red is a bit of a bitch. . .

especially when he's having his periods. :rofl

How dare you Smithy, after all I have done for you!

sit down and shut up bitch
FD.
I hope that bitch who was running their brothels for them gets raped with a cactus.
johnsmith
Mastodon

Postby Kunning » 10 Jan 2020, 18:29

Auggie wrote:Hi Karnal,

Guess what! I read about the Battle of Karnal today where Nader Shah defeated the Mughals!

Good heavens. These days Karnal's just a place where busses break down on the highway outside Delhi.

I blame Islam, I guess.
Kunning
Jack Russell

Postby Aussie » 10 Jan 2020, 18:34

Kunning wrote:
Aussie wrote:

Kunning wrote:
HBS Guy wrote:I think the term “disgraced lawyer” as applied to Aussie has run its course. No more, Red, OK?

I thought it was "fake lawyer". That's what Longy used to call him when Longy was having one of his hissy fits - usually between 3 to 4pm each day. Like clockwork.

Then Longy became a leftard and decided to write his children's books instead. He's forgotten all about Aussie and his fake lawyering.

Master Light calls Longy "Marla", after Longy's stint as Maria Costal. Our dear one thinks Longy's one of those gender-fluid posters. He doesn't know whether to call him sir or ma'am.

Our dear one's a bit suspicious of trannies. He says they worship Baphomet, a transgender Babylonian god. He could have saved that theory by reading the L in Marla.

Dear one should remember to wear his spectacles when he's posting, but he's from a higher DiMeNsIoN to beloveds such as we are, so he says he doesn't need them.

Anyway, dear one's more into sending love and light out to his beloveds. He does this by putting them on ignore for a bit and posting lots of memes to educate them. He thinks they should join the Trump Train.

Longy calls the Trump-followers flat-earthers. Sure enough, the Master does occasionally show glitches in the multi-DiMeNsIoNaL matrix known as planet earth. He's shown us the places in Google Maps where the corners are. One's in the Bermuda Triangle. Another one's down in Victoria. You should be able to go down there and jump off the world.

Longy says he's a moron, but Longy usually says that about everyone. Like Aussie with his lawyering, Longy's called a fake writer. Aussie beat him in the Great Writing Challenge, Longy's test for all the writers. Longy didn't enter it. He said he was "that good".

FYI: Aussie's also called a "retard-basher" because he said the kid was a bit slow.

Sorry?

Not you, Kunning!
Aussie
Minister for Foreign Affairs

Postby Kunning » 10 Jan 2020, 19:59

Aussie wrote:
Kunning wrote:
Aussie wrote:

Kunning wrote:

Sorry?

Not you, Kunning!

Excuse me, I'll have you know I most certainly am Kunning.

I'm not Gordon or anything, dear. He fingered a Boong.

You?
Kunning
Jack Russell

Postby greggerypeccary » 10 Jan 2020, 20:22

Kunning wrote:

F. Gaydar shut it down, because Bobby was using it as a gay dating site.

(Not that there's anything wrong with that)
greggerypeccary
Warthog

Postby Kunning » 10 Jan 2020, 20:31

greggerypeccary wrote:
Kunning wrote:

I doubt that, Greggery. Gaydar hardly have a monopoly on gay dating sites, dear.

How about Felch? Anal Attraction? Ramrod Romance? Bareback Buddies?

Free market, innit.
Kunning
Jack Russell

Postby greggerypeccary » 10 Jan 2020, 20:34

Kunning wrote:
greggerypeccary wrote:
Kunning wrote:

I doubt that, Greggery. Gaydar don't have a monopoly on gay dating sites, dear. How about Felch? Ramrod Romance? Bareback Buddies?

I liked 'Felch Lives' (Felch 2)

Chevy Chase is a comedy legend.
greggerypeccary
Warthog

Postby Sir Bobby » 10 Jan 2020, 20:39

I am logging out -
this site is full of disgusting homo talk.
Sir Bobby
mountain lion

Postby Kunning » 10 Jan 2020, 20:46

Sir Bobby wrote:
Kunning wrote:

Maybe all of the above.

Another site called gab.com was closed down
but it has started up again by using a clever trick to distribute
its servers all around the world.
It was accused of hate speech and I think people who complained
went to the company providing the server.
That company closed them down.

Have you checked on our dear one, Bobby? He may need our assistance. Last I heard he'd left Mackay for Townsville. Road train.

Honky if you're horny, dear one. One such as You Are doth not abuse thyself.

He is in our every breath.
Kunning
Jack Russell

Postby Kunning » 10 Jan 2020, 20:51

Sir Bobby wrote:I am logging out -
this site is full of disgusting homo talk.

Now now, Bobby, you virgins get it twice as hard if you get caught. Remember the princess and the pea, dear.

Aussie knows what I mean.
Kunning
Jack Russell

Postby Squire » 10 Jan 2020, 20:57

Redneck has lowered his caftan and left.

Bobbi is distraught, on his knees, blubbering. Wait a minute, that is Bobbi's usual position.
Squire
Cheetah

Postby Kunning » 10 Jan 2020, 21:09

Squire wrote:Redneck has lowered his caftan and left.

Bobbi is distraught, on his knees, blubbering. Wait a minute, that is Bobbi's usual position.

Yes, Laugh, but where might his Master be?
Kunning
Jack Russell

Postby Squire » 10 Jan 2020, 21:32

Kunning wrote:
Squire wrote:Redneck has lowered his caftan and left.

Yes, Laugh, but where might his Master be?

Redneck is between masters. Redneck prefers to be the meat in the sandwich.
Squire
Cheetah

Postby Squire » 10 Jan 2020, 21:51

It is official. Fleadriver took a laxative to relieve his constipation and has not been seen since.

Fleadriver no longer has his shit together. Unfortunately for Fleadriver, his shit was all that was holding him together because the rest of him wasn't worth shit.
Squire
Cheetah

Postby Kunning » 10 Jan 2020, 21:54

Squire wrote:It is official. Fleadriver took a laxative to relieve his constipation and has not been seen since.

Fleadriver no longer has his shit together. Unfortunately for Fleadriver, his shit was all that was holding him together because the rest of him wasn't worth shit.

Oh my, that's terrible! Do you think he could be inseminated?
Kunning
Jack Russell

Postby Squire » 10 Jan 2020, 22:36

Kunning wrote:
Squire wrote:It is official. Fleadriver took a laxative to relieve his constipation and has not been seen since.

Oh my, that's terrible! Do you think he could be inseminated?

Redneck will ride to the rescue, caftan flapping in the breeze as he leaves Bobbi in tears. :bike :bike :bike :bike
Squire
Cheetah

Postby Sir Bobby » 11 Jan 2020, 03:32

Ozpol is back online.

Why was it down for 3 days?

http://www.ozpolitic.com/forum/YaBB.pl
Sir Bobby
mountain lion

Postby SadKangaroo » 11 Jan 2020, 08:04

Kunning wrote:

It's a site on the Internet, sometimes things happen.

If you want to pretend it's all a conspiracy may I suggest you post that in the Fringe lol.

That said, I have been contacted many years ago by someone claiming to be from the Executive Council Australian Jewry because I'd had some "conflicts" with It_Is_The_Light.

He, as well as all of OzPol, are on their radar for the Antisemitism that's posted there. They were, I don't know if they still do, keeping records of everything. They had contacted me because they wanted my help to do the same.

For Light, many of his conspiracies about Hitler being a secret Jew or the Jews controlling everything has him being monitored.

But I'm not interested, that's their battle, but it made me reach out and see what other groups might be watching.

All I will say is, when you post on OzPol, you are being watched.

I'm not in the business of doxing people, in fact, I think the practice is dangerous. But, there are some on OzPol, some who I know are certainly on these lists, that it's trivially easy to discover their identity, phone and address. If I can do it, so can they. I'm not going to go into who or how but just keep in mind that you're not as anonymous as you might think there, or even here.

I don't think FD or those who run here would do anything, but should he actually be shut down or real investigations launched due to these groups keeping records of the bigotry, racism and white supremacy that goes on as the norm at OzPol because of their complaints to law enforcement, as a butt saving exercise or as ordered by the courts, IPs and other information could be handed over.

I've worked for ISPs in the past,we've had to keep EVERYTHING, even before the mandatory data retention laws, and now it's even worse. VPNs can help, but I doubt most use them, and they're not fool proof.

Just some food for thought.
SadKangaroo
puppy

Postby Bathing » 11 Jan 2020, 08:41

Squire is seeking clean semen to savour. Be careful Bobby!
Bathing

PreviousNext

Return to Sand Pit