Members room not for all members

Casual chatting. Guest posting allowed.

Welcome to the various guests visiting here. Why not register? The real PA—a home away from home when OzPol is down.

Hot topic: Handmaid’s Tale

Just post here—don’t need to join.

Moderator: DonDeeHippy

Forum rules
The rules for this board are in the Charter of Moderation. Sand Pit is for having fun. Guest posting is allowed here.

Re: Members room not for all members

Postby HBS Guy » 30 Dec 2019, 17:36

Of course I bloody was! Had hoped to suck in Booby—he is gullible enough.
HBS Guy
Tractors to Australia

Postby HBS Guy » 30 Dec 2019, 18:32

Looks like Vic is pruning off sock votes. Now 26:23, still 49 votes.
HBS Guy
Tractors to Australia

Postby HBS Guy » 31 Dec 2019, 10:13

There is a thread in Tavern where I am being accused of being an alcoholic and a buggerer of dogs. Agnes must be so proud of her decision to give the grub AiA modship of Tavern! So very proud.

Of course, AiA is trying to goad me into posting in Tavern again. Nope. But you HAVE exposed just what a grub you are, AiA.

I do not hate anyone on that list. AiA has shown he is a grub, Gordon that he is a racist nobody, Jasin a mental lightweight. Cods rather calculating about her friendships. Booby is in there crawling up to AiA and Gordon like the little poof he is. I don’t know anyone there well enough to say I hate them.

Such a shining ornament to OzPol that thread. FD is probably wondering why people are leaving OzPol.
HBS Guy
Tractors to Australia

Postby HBS Guy » 31 Dec 2019, 14:19

Body Odor farted (Fringe election thread)

You have no idea what Light would do so you should not make judgment calls based on your own assumptions.

Personally, I think all this sub-forum banning that goes on is ridiculous and just exhibits personal spite and is a big reason so many people have left.

Says she with 60% of her forum secret from non members. Has banned JS and Aussie—she can’t talk!

And anybody with a brain knows that Blight WOULD ban anyone refuting his bullshit. I bet among the 49 votes cast are FD, Set & Vic.
HBS Guy
Tractors to Australia

Postby HBS Guy » 31 Dec 2019, 14:48

Thinking about that baiting about bestiality, I wonder if it was actually AiA (or maybe Gordon?) who guest posted this little gem, after I announced Demi had been put down:

Dear Monk.

Please allow me to offer my condolences in this sad time for the loss of your companion, Demi.

I think you need to be honest with the forum about the cause of death which was a ruptured colon. That sure is an unusual way to go but at least she knew you loved her.

Yeah, you really wonder why OzPol is losing members eh? The above is only a little above the level of the thread in Tavern.
HBS Guy
Tractors to Australia

Postby HBS Guy » 31 Dec 2019, 15:25

For once rationality won out at OzPol and Blight was NOT voted the Mod of the Fringe board. Calls to have a list of all who voted—cool, go back and do it for all the other MRB Mods voted on in the stupid way it is done by Big Dick aka Wayne (as he calls himself in the sewer.)

Also murmurs how many who voted ever posted in Fringe? I did.

However, all those votes for Booby to mod what became the Dubyne Adoration MRB none have posted there.

The wailing and gnashing of teeth is lovely to see.
HBS Guy
Tractors to Australia

Postby HBS Guy » 31 Dec 2019, 15:27

Booby “An engineer with 6 years Uni” says sock votes have yet to be weeded out. What a moron, about 6 or 7 votes for Blight were deleted over the last 3 days, one (that I saw anyway) vote for Sad Kangaroo was deleted.

Sad Kangaroo is the new Mod of Fringe.
HBS Guy
Tractors to Australia

Postby greggerypeccary » 31 Dec 2019, 15:47

Well done Sad Kangaroo :)
greggerypeccary
Warthog

spamone: Animal

Postby HBS Guy » 31 Dec 2019, 15:55

Maybe it marks the return of rationality and humanism to OzPol.

Be nice to see some elections overturned: Booby is not fit to Mod himself let alone an MRB, AiA is way too much of a grub to Mod an MRB etc.

Maybe a move to redo some MRB elections?

If you have to have elections:

1. Announce the stupid election

2. Candidates announce themselves

3. Candidates are given a week (ideally a month) to work out and publish a platform or agenda, whatever, how they would mod the board, what they perceive its purpose etc is. A week to read and assimilate this crap.

4. A week where members can ask questions of the candidates.

5. A month where members vote by posting in a thread “I, XYZ, vote for Joe Blow.” Let people change votes a max of two times.

Seems much more informed thought about candidates.

Just hope other boards are put back up for election.
HBS Guy
Tractors to Australia

Postby johnsmith » 31 Dec 2019, 16:45

HBS Guy wrote:If you have to have elections:

personally i think they're a stupid idea.
FD.
I hope that bitch who was running their brothels for them gets raped with a cactus.
johnsmith
Mastodon

Postby DonDeeHippy » 31 Dec 2019, 17:28

johnsmith wrote:
HBS Guy wrote:If you have to have elections:

personally i think they're a stupid idea.

yup if the guy running the show cant pick some mods then Forum isn't really worth going too :purple
Bongalong... for some reason women are just so superior to anything that ever existed or will ever exist!
DonDeeHippy
Jaguar

Postby HBS Guy » 31 Dec 2019, 17:56

And the way they are conducted, blah!
HBS Guy
Tractors to Australia

Postby HBS Guy » 31 Dec 2019, 23:09

Awwww AiA the grub has lifted fungus’ bans in Tavern. After calling me a drunk and dog rooter I really feel like running back there.

Like fuck. AiA can roll in his own shit, which he enjoys, without my help.

Maybe we can have an election for Mod of Tavern in this New Year, that’d be nice.
HBS Guy
Tractors to Australia

Postby HBS Guy » 01 Jan 2020, 07:47

Now Booby has started a poll “Did Monk influence the Fringe election?” If the gullible dweeb could put 1 and 1 together he might get a clue.
HBS Guy
Tractors to Australia

Postby HBS Guy » 01 Jan 2020, 07:51

I voted “Yes” :rofl :rofl :rofl :stay
HBS Guy
Tractors to Australia

Postby HBS Guy » 01 Jan 2020, 08:01

Listen to the “engineer with 6 years Uni:”

If we had global warming the oceans would be hotter
and more water would evaporate from them and cause more rain.

IF we had global warming?
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
HBS Guy
Tractors to Australia

Postby HBS Guy » 01 Jan 2020, 08:15

“the oceans would be hotter”

This clown has obviously never heard of specific heat, the amount of heat required to raise the temperature of a mass by 1°C.

Air has a very low specific heat, you can tell that by how the temperature of the air changes between night and day. Water, however, has a high specific heat, takes a lot of energy to raise its temperature as you might notice when you boil a kettle. The sheer mass of the oceans is vastly greater than the mass of the atmosphere—water is heavy because of intermolecular attractions (where H2S isn’t.)

So, yes, the temperature, and energy stored in, the oceans has increased but the temperature in the top 2000m of the ocean has increased by only a tiny amount.

As to precipitation—it is vast! Warmer water evaporates more into warmer air that can hold 15% more water vapor each decade. Booby has probably posted crap about snowfall* being heavy e.g. on the Sierras on the west coast of the USA. So that is working. Why isn’t rain falling on NSW? Could be weather—we do get long, severe droughts regularly and the belt of cyclones and anticyclones (low and high pressure systems) that gives southern Australia its rain has moved southwards and more rain falls in the Bight. But AGW affects weather systems. Deforestation couls also play a part as could the current flowing down Australia’s east coast.

* Snow, heh! Booby’s love object reported that snow fell in a place in Algeria—ice age! Being a bit more skeptical I looked up the climate at that place. Gets snow regularly. Dubyne is a fucking liar!
HBS Guy
Tractors to Australia

Postby HBS Guy » 01 Jan 2020, 11:15

As I thought might happen, Blight is now posting in the Dubyne MRB and will turn that into a heap of crap. Great, means an election for a new Mod there later this year, might get sensible debate started there at last!
HBS Guy
Tractors to Australia

Postby HBS Guy » 01 Jan 2020, 14:45

Poor old Petticoat, so unfairly banned for calling me a dog rooter here on my own board. Petticoat can have his ban here lifted by making a sincere apology in the Thunderbox aka OzPol. Clown.

Dear old Petticoat, lying he had no access to members. You did have but I took away access from Members and one other board because I could no longer trust him. Good call, given the way he crawls to BO to stay a GMod in the filth of the sewer, he would have betrayed the confidence we had granted him. Dickhead.
HBS Guy
Tractors to Australia

Postby Aussie » 01 Jan 2020, 16:07

Careful who you call a 'dick head' Monk.

This morning, I reminded cods that is what she is, and almost immediately after she posted she would report it (Vic was on line) I got the ban message! And yet cods denies that she 'calls' for bans.

:roll

Shall we add 'liar' as well, cods?
Aussie
Minister for Foreign Affairs

Postby johnsmith » 01 Jan 2020, 16:28

Aussie wrote:Careful who you call a 'dick head' Monk.

monk can call whoever he wants a dickhead here. Ozpol's nazi's have no jurisdiction here
FD.
I hope that bitch who was running their brothels for them gets raped with a cactus.
johnsmith
Mastodon

Postby Redneck » 01 Jan 2020, 16:29

HBS Guy wrote:Poor old Petticoat, so unfairly banned for calling me a dog rooter here on my own board. Petticoat can have his ban here lifted by making a sincere apology in the Thunderbox aka OzPol. Clown.

Dear old Petticoat, lying he had no access to members. You did have but I took away access from Members and one other board because I could no longer trust him. Good call, given the way he crawls to BO to stay a GMod in the filth of the sewer, he would have betrayed the confidence we had granted him. Dickhead.

Give it a rest Monk an apology only goes so far.

Cant say I have ever seen this members room.

I am not a gmod over at the real PA btw!

So get your facts right !
Redneck
Pitbull terrier

Postby Aussie » 01 Jan 2020, 17:33

You are the OzPol equivalent of GMod.
Aussie
Minister for Foreign Affairs

Postby Redneck » 01 Jan 2020, 18:08

Redneck
Pitbull terrier

Postby HBS Guy » 01 Jan 2020, 18:17

“The real PA” is a sewer and a haven for putrid right whingers. Anyone with any pride would have left there ages ago. Poor Petticoat, no pride.

Political Animal was NEVER a haven for right wingers nor of doxxers!

Poor old Petticoat, no pride, wants to hang on to the meaningless title of “A GMod of the Sewer!” Pathetic.
HBS Guy
Tractors to Australia

PreviousNext

Return to Sand Pit