Members room not for all members

Casual chatting. Guest posting allowed.

Welcome to the various guests visiting here. Why not register? The real PA—a home away from home when OzPol is down.

Hot topic: Handmaid’s Tale

Just post here—don’t need to join.

Moderator: DonDeeHippy

Forum rules
The rules for this board are in the Charter of Moderation. Sand Pit is for having fun. Guest posting is allowed here.

Members room not for all members

Postby Sir Bobby » 22 Dec 2019, 20:14

I am a member here yet I am not given access to the members room.

Go figure?

What is Monk hiding in there?
Carl Sagan — 'Skeptical scrutiny is the means, in both science and religion, by which deep thoughts can be winnowed from deep nonsense.'
Sir Bobby
mountain lion

spamone: Animal

Re: Members room not for all members

Postby HBS Guy » 22 Dec 2019, 20:24

Hello poof. You rendered yourself, in your pansy gossiping way, unfit to be allowed into Members.
HBS Guy
Tractors to Australia

Postby Sir Bobby » 22 Dec 2019, 20:27

HBS Guy wrote:Hello poof. You rendered yourself, in your pansy gossiping way, unfit to be allowed into Member.s

Monk,
You closed the members room off because you use it to
send out your trolls to disrupt Ozpolitic.
They should act like men and tell you to piss off but they're too weak.
They're cowards and so are you for not posting on Ozpolitc to face the music.

Do your own dirty work.
Carl Sagan — 'Skeptical scrutiny is the means, in both science and religion, by which deep thoughts can be winnowed from deep nonsense.'
Sir Bobby
mountain lion

Postby johnsmith » 22 Dec 2019, 20:42

for the closet doors to open you only have to come out.

:giggle
FD.
I hope that bitch who was running their brothels for them gets raped with a cactus.
johnsmith
Mastodon

Postby Sir Bobby » 22 Dec 2019, 20:45

johnsmith wrote:for the closet doors to open you only have to come out.

Listen poof -

do you deny that Monk has used the members room to organise his little errand boys namely
you & Greggy to go and disrupt Ozpolitic?
Sir Bobby
mountain lion

Postby johnsmith » 22 Dec 2019, 21:35

Sir Bobby wrote:

Listen poof -

do you deny that Monk has used the members room to organise his little errand boys namely

it's only ever happened in your head you dopey gay lord. Monk has never asked me, or to my knowledge anyone else, to do anything except when he is banned he may have asked someone to find out why or for how long.

Funnily enough, it's the same questions you ask when someone here is banned from ozpol, except it is none of your business.

you have got to be the most stupid, dumb arsed idiot I've ever seen on any forum. Why is it that if anyone is dishing out a load of rubbish, you're always the first to swallow it hook, line and sinker? I've never met anyone as gullible as you. And I call you an idiot reluctantly because to call you an idiot is an insult to idiots worldwide.
FD.
I hope that bitch who was running their brothels for them gets raped with a cactus.
johnsmith
Mastodon

Postby Sir Bobby » 22 Dec 2019, 21:40

johnsmith wrote:
Sir Bobby wrote:

Listen poof -

it's only ever happened in your head you dopey gay lord. Monk has never asked me, or to my knowledge anyone else, to do anything except when he is banned he may have asked someone to find out why or for how long.

Funnily enough, it's the same questions you ask when someone here is banned from ozpol, except it is none of your business.

you have got to be the most stupid, dumb arsed idiot I've ever seen on any forum. Why is it that if anyone is dishing out a load of rubbish, you're always the first to swallow it hook, line and sinker? I've never met anyone as gullible as you. And I call you an idiot reluctantly because to call you an idiot is an insult to idiots worldwide.

Smith,
I don't believe you -
I have a spy who has been working for me that
has access to the secret members room here.
I know what you're up to and how you're a little errand boy for Monk and so is Greggy.

Go out on your own - be your own man - not a little pawn for a disgruntled alcoholic.

You are named and shamed.
Sir Bobby
mountain lion

Postby johnsmith » 22 Dec 2019, 22:23

Sir Bobby wrote:

Smith,
I don't believe you -

of course not, you simply haven't the brains to work out when you're being lied to and when someone is telling you the truth. Like I said, you're an idiot.

:up
FD.
johnsmith
Mastodon

Postby HBS Guy » 23 Dec 2019, 04:54

A pansy lisped:

I have a spy who has been working for me that
has access to the secret members room here.
I know what you're up to and how you're a little errand boy for Monk and so is Greggy.

The first sentence is untrue because the last sentence is untrue. You really are a gullible idiot!

I have banned OzPol until June 2020 at least. But anyone can post here in the Sand Pit.
HBS Guy
Tractors to Australia

Postby DonDeeHippy » 23 Dec 2019, 05:24

https://thebulletin.org/2019/12/fact-ch ... drew-yang/
According to Yang, thorium is “superior to uranium on many levels.” But Yang isn’t alone; thorium boosters have been extolling its supposed virtues for years.

Claim: Thorium reactors would be more economical than traditional uranium reactors, particularly because thorium is more abundant than uranium, has more energy potential than uranium, and doesn’t have to be enriched.
False. Although thorium is more abundant than uranium, the cost of uranium is a small fraction of the overall cost of nuclear energy.

Claim: Next generation thorium reactors would be safer than current reactors.
True but misleading. Nuclear energy is already very safe, and Yang is correct about that

Claim: The waste from thorium reactors would be easier to deal with than waste from today’s uranium reactors.
False. A comprehensive study from the US Energy Department in 2014 found that waste from thorium-uranium fuel cycles has similar radioactivity at 100 years to uranium-plutonium fuel cycles, and actually has higher waste radioactivity at 100,000 years.
Additionally, there is technically no such thing as a thorium reactor. Thorium has no isotopes that readily fission to produce energy. So thorium is not usable as a fuel directly, but is instead a fertile nucleus that can be converted to uranium in a reactor. Only after conversion to uranium does thorium become useful as a nuclear fuel. So, even for a reactor that would use thorium within its fuel cycle, most energy produced would actually come from uranium fissions.

Claim: Thorium would be more proliferation-resistant than current reactors—you can’t make nuclear weapons out of it.
False. A 2012 study funded by the National Nuclear Security Administration found that the byproducts of a thorium fuel cycle, in particular uranium 233, can potentially be attractive material for making nuclear weapons

Claim: Building new nuclear reactors will likely be necessary if the United States wants to achieve net-zero emissions by 2049.
True. But thorium-uranium fuel cycles provide no inherent benefits relative to uranium-plutonium fuel cycles, so the new reactors need not be thorium-powered.

Hey Bobby i see you have finally realized there is no Ice Age, maybe next realize thorium just like any Nuke plant isn't the future just more mess for our next generation...
Be nice if you could post here nicely not just to start strife.
Just a thought Bob, have you ever been banned here ?
Have a good Holiday my friend :purple
Bongalong... for some reason women are just so superior to anything that ever existed or will ever exist!
DonDeeHippy
Jaguar

Postby HBS Guy » 23 Dec 2019, 05:38

We are near the minimum of a Milankovitch Cycle yet instead of major glaciation happening we are warming!

Milankovitch forcings are weak and only caused regular major ice ages when CO₂ dropped below 300ppm—and cooling was happening for 6000 years until the Industrial Revolution. CO₂ increased and is now 412ppm causing heating—enough heat that the 0.2°C cooling a GSM brings will do nothing much: your love object Dubyne is just lying with talk of a mini ice age. We are warmer than at any time in the Holocene!

Markott et al:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
HBS Guy
Tractors to Australia

Postby HBS Guy » 23 Dec 2019, 09:16

Where did that boob get the idea I issue orders in the Members room or that if I did anybody would pay them ANY heed? I guess once an idea enters that empty but no doubt pretty head it never gets out again?
HBS Guy
Tractors to Australia

Postby johnsmith » 23 Dec 2019, 19:20

HBS Guy wrote:Where did that boob get the idea I issue orders in the Members room or that if I did anybody would pay them ANY heed? I guess once an idea enters that empty but no doubt pretty head it never gets out again?

it would have been one of the sewer rats who put that idea in his head ..

lisa told him i was some guy from sydney and no matter how many times i try and tell the fucken moron otherwise, he won't listen
FD.
johnsmith
Mastodon

Postby HBS Guy » 23 Dec 2019, 19:23

Cods or fungus I bet!
HBS Guy
Tractors to Australia

Postby HBS Guy » 23 Dec 2019, 19:30

The clown is still going on about the “secret members room.” You got banned from there because you are a compulsive gossip. Rather defeats the purpose of a Members board if you are going to blab about what you read there.
HBS Guy
Tractors to Australia

Postby johnsmith » 23 Dec 2019, 21:13

HBS Guy wrote:Cods or fungus I bet!

or aia
FD.
johnsmith
Mastodon

Postby HBS Guy » 24 Dec 2019, 00:33

heh, AIA calls him “Booby.”
HBS Guy
Tractors to Australia

Postby mothra » 26 Dec 2019, 02:56

Gobby only started this thread so he can whinge that he's being talked about here on Ozpol

Amazing, what some people find amusing.
mothra
Duck

Postby johnsmith » 26 Dec 2019, 16:12

mothra wrote:Gobby only started this thread so he can whinge that he's being talked about here on Ozpol

the ONLY times goober posts here is so that he can go back and play the victim
FD.
johnsmith
Mastodon

Postby HBS Guy » 29 Dec 2019, 09:21

Apparently Booby started this thread to give us a piece of his mind.

Stop handing out pieces of your mind, Booby, you cannot afford to lose much more!
HBS Guy
Tractors to Australia

Postby HBS Guy » 29 Dec 2019, 10:00

johnsmith wrote:
mothra wrote:Gobby only started this thread so he can whinge that he's being talked about here on Ozpol

the ONLY times goober posts here is so that he can go back and play the victim

You will note the response he got here was different to what he says our response is: pages of abuse using foul language. He got told he is a gossip so not a candidate to be allowed into Members. Members is for Members here, not members of the thunderbox or sewer!
HBS Guy
Tractors to Australia

Postby johnsmith » 29 Dec 2019, 15:33

HBS Guy wrote:You will note the response he got here was different to what he says our response is

goober is a habitual liar and an idiot .
FD.
johnsmith
Mastodon

Postby HBS Guy » 29 Dec 2019, 16:19

Pretty much.
HBS Guy
Tractors to Australia

Postby HBS Guy » 30 Dec 2019, 12:16

There is an election on for Mod of the Fringe MRB in OzPol.

I have voted with three sock accounts! But the GMods won’t find them!
HBS Guy
Tractors to Australia

Postby Aussie » 30 Dec 2019, 17:28

HBS Guy wrote:There is an election on for Mod of the Fringe MRB in OzPol.

I have voted with three sock accounts! But the GMods won’t find them!

I hope you are bullshitting.
Aussie
Minister for Foreign Affairs

Next

Return to Sand Pit