Note re use of Sand Pit

Casual chatting. Guest posting allowed.

Welcome to the various guests visiting here. Why not register? The real PA—a home away from home when OzPol is down.

Hot topic: Handmaid’s Tale

Just post here—don’t need to join.

Moderator: DonDeeHippy

Forum rules
The rules for this board are in the Charter of Moderation. Sand Pit is for having fun. Guest posting is allowed here.

Note re use of Sand Pit

Postby HBS Guy » 13 Jul 2019, 11:43

The Sand Pit, as its name implies, is for play, lighthearted or the intensity of a squabble between six year olds.

Politics is for fairly serious comment on Politics and its handmaids Economy and Current Affairs.

So if you start a serious topic in the Sand Pit and come back and it is missing look in Politics, OK?

Not really aiming this at Squire :rofl :rofl :rofl :oops
HBS Guy
Tractors to Australia

Re: Note re use of Sand Pit

Postby johnsmith » 15 Oct 2019, 17:44

bobby is gay
FD.
I hope that bitch who was running their brothels for them gets raped with a cactus.
johnsmith
Mastodon

spamone: Animal

Postby HBS Guy » 15 Oct 2019, 18:02

A self evident truth.
HBS Guy
Tractors to Australia

Postby DonDeeHippy » 16 Oct 2019, 18:27

don't pick on poor Bobby, it's obvious he is a very lonely man with no social skills and is (wrongly) trying to make friends, he deservers our pity not our scorn :)
Bongalong... for some reason women are just so superior to anything that ever existed or will ever exist!
DonDeeHippy
Jaguar

Postby HBS Guy » 16 Oct 2019, 18:50

Booby is not so much looking for friends as looking for an alpha male to pat him on his head now and then. Set told him to fuck off, about the only sensible thing Set has done lately.

Set is dreading the Cashless no Welfare Card I think. Maybe he should find himself a job?
HBS Guy
Tractors to Australia

Postby johnsmith » 16 Oct 2019, 21:47

DonDeeHippy wrote:don't pick on poor Bobby, it's obvious he is a very lonely man with no social skills and is (wrongly) trying to make friends, he deservers our pity not our scorn :)

i only made my comment to show him that i wasn't banned from here ... which he was claiming at ozpol :roll
FD.
I hope that bitch who was running their brothels for them gets raped with a cactus.
johnsmith
Mastodon

Postby HBS Guy » 17 Oct 2019, 04:41

Such a sad silly little wanker.
HBS Guy
Tractors to Australia

Return to Sand Pit