This is the worst political chat site ...

Casual chatting. Guest posting allowed.

Welcome to the various guests visiting here. Why not register? The real PA—a home away from home when OzPol is down.

Hot topic: Handmaid’s Tale



Just post here—don’t need to join.
.

Moderator: johnsmith

Forum rules
The rules for this board are in the Charter of Moderation. Sand Pit is for having fun. Guest posting is allowed here.

This is the worst political chat site ...

Postby Sprintcyclist » 02 Jul 2019, 19:59

.... I have ever been to.

There is no tolerance for any views contrary to the mods views. There is unchecked abuse.
Threads are moved arbitrarily, I have been wrongly banned with no apology.

If you want to hear endless drivel about gardening in Tassie, the price of pot 20 years ago or mindless anger against every Christian who has ever existed, this is your place.
Sprintcyclist
Jaguar
 
Posts: 1680
Joined: 16 Jul 2018, 07:14
spamone: Animal

Re: This is the worst political chat site ...

Postby johnsmith » 02 Jul 2019, 20:57

i see nothing in the logs to indicate that you were banned sprint. I suspect you're in error.
FD.
I hope that bitch who was running their brothels for them gets raped with a cactus.
User avatar
johnsmith
Mastodon
 
Posts: 8548
Joined: 25 Sep 2017, 21:39
spamone: Animal

Re: This is the worst political chat site ...

Postby HBS Guy » 02 Jul 2019, 23:08

You love it here, don’t you Sprint.
User avatar
HBS Guy
Tractors to Australia
 
Posts: 52429
Joined: 27 Oct 2009, 14:37

Re: This is the worst political chat site ...

Postby Julia » 02 Jul 2019, 23:14

Munky has doubts about his ideology and that is why he quickly deletes anything that shakes his confidence.

Why is Munky frightened of vigorous debate and fact finding ?
Julia
Pitbull terrier
 
Posts: 323
Joined: 22 Aug 2016, 18:36
spamone: Animal

Re: This is the worst political chat site ...

Postby SethBullock » 02 Jul 2019, 23:35

I disagree with Monk, Aussie, and JohnSmith all the time, and I haven't had any problems with getting deleted or warned or banned.

Recently I responded rather bluntly to a poster, and I thought I might hear from a mod about it, but I didn't, and the remark wasn't deleted.
"At least he's not Hillary" - Hatty

"There's only one solution: MORE guns!" - greggerypeccary

... "mr know it all" - Bongalong
User avatar
SethBullock
Jaguar
 
Posts: 2038
Joined: 22 Oct 2018, 12:37
Location: Oregon, USA
spamone: Animal

Re: This is the worst political chat site ...

Postby pinkeye » 03 Jul 2019, 02:13

yeah I find it OK. Better than OK.
But there is a gang of morons that are basically unhappy that Monk's Forum is getting postings.

Julia and Sprint are a couple.. most of the others are not in evidence much. :thumb :stay

Which is GOOD.!
sleeping is good for you
User avatar
pinkeye
Warthog
 
Posts: 3519
Joined: 01 Oct 2017, 20:59
spamone: Animal

Re: This is the worst political chat site ...

Postby DonDeeHippy » 03 Jul 2019, 06:52

Julia wrote:Munky has doubts about his ideology and that is why he quickly deletes anything that shakes his confidence.

Why is Munky frightened of vigorous debate and fact finding ?

That is so funny i find jules is a master debater... :purple
Bongalong... for some reason women are just so superior to anything that ever existed or will ever exist!
User avatar
DonDeeHippy
Jaguar
 
Posts: 1526
Joined: 25 Apr 2018, 20:18
spamone: Animal

Re: This is the worst political chat site ...

Postby DonDeeHippy » 03 Jul 2019, 06:57

Sprintcyclist wrote:.... I have ever been to.

There is no tolerance for any views contrary to the mods views. There is unchecked abuse.
Threads are moved arbitrarily, I have been wrongly banned with no apology.

If you want to hear endless drivel about gardening in Tassie, the price of pot 20 years ago or mindless anger against every Christian who has ever existed, this is your place.

There is a difference on hating Christians and taking you to task on your words and your faith Sprint. It's mainly you have never shown any compassion for immigrants or really anyone that doesn't fit in your world view...
Just our of curiosity what thread was moved... ive never had one moved. Was it put in a more appropriate section or removed ?
:purple
Bongalong... for some reason women are just so superior to anything that ever existed or will ever exist!
User avatar
DonDeeHippy
Jaguar
 
Posts: 1526
Joined: 25 Apr 2018, 20:18
spamone: Animal

Re: This is the worst political chat site ...

Postby SethBullock » 03 Jul 2019, 07:33

DonDeeHippy wrote:
Julia wrote:Munky has doubts about his ideology and that is why he quickly deletes anything that shakes his confidence.

Why is Munky frightened of vigorous debate and fact finding ?

That is so funny i find jules is a master debater... :purple


I went on a guided fishing trip last Friday. The boat captain didn't have his deck hand that day, so guess what he became ...
"At least he's not Hillary" - Hatty

"There's only one solution: MORE guns!" - greggerypeccary

... "mr know it all" - Bongalong
User avatar
SethBullock
Jaguar
 
Posts: 2038
Joined: 22 Oct 2018, 12:37
Location: Oregon, USA
spamone: Animal

Re: This is the worst political chat site ...

Postby HBS Guy » 03 Jul 2019, 07:51

Julia wrote:Munky has doubts about his ideology and that is why he quickly deletes anything that shakes his confidence.

Why is Munky frightened of vigorous debate and fact finding ?


When you want a debate just let me know. I do delete senseless gibberish.
User avatar
HBS Guy
Tractors to Australia
 
Posts: 52429
Joined: 27 Oct 2009, 14:37

Re: This is the worst political chat site ...

Postby DonDeeHippy » 03 Jul 2019, 07:59

Maybe Monk instead of Deleting the post , start a new thread that is locked with only Jules rantings, so those that need a bit of a laugh can have a look at just how silly he can be ….. :purple
Bongalong... for some reason women are just so superior to anything that ever existed or will ever exist!
User avatar
DonDeeHippy
Jaguar
 
Posts: 1526
Joined: 25 Apr 2018, 20:18
spamone: Animal

Re: This is the worst political chat site ...

Postby HBS Guy » 03 Jul 2019, 08:13

Nah, no public shaming.

Just include some facts or reasoning.

I did move a thread, just YouLiar and Sprint from Politics to the Sand Pit.

I did ban Sprint, for like an hour—I was confused about a poster on OzPol and Left of Centre here. Once I had my mistake pointed out to me by Aussie I immediately unbanned sprint and apologised.

We can’t attack christianity yet Sprint slings off at Muslims all the time, typical christian hypocrisy there!
User avatar
HBS Guy
Tractors to Australia
 
Posts: 52429
Joined: 27 Oct 2009, 14:37

Re: This is the worst political chat site ...

Postby DonDeeHippy » 03 Jul 2019, 08:51

Sprintcyclist wrote: I have been wrongly banned with no apology.

HBS Guy wrote:I did ban Sprint, for like an hour—I was confused about a poster on OzPol and Left of Centre here. Once I had my mistake pointed out to me by Aussie I immediately unbanned sprint and apologised.


Ohh sprinty did you fall off your Bike..... Remember always wear a Helmet :purple
Bongalong... for some reason women are just so superior to anything that ever existed or will ever exist!
User avatar
DonDeeHippy
Jaguar
 
Posts: 1526
Joined: 25 Apr 2018, 20:18
spamone: Animal

Re: This is the worst political chat site ...

Postby HBS Guy » 03 Jul 2019, 09:23

I my defence—I had been pointing out I was concerned about Left of Centre, guess Sprint does not pick up on clues even when he stubs his toe on one.
User avatar
HBS Guy
Tractors to Australia
 
Posts: 52429
Joined: 27 Oct 2009, 14:37

Re: This is the worst political chat site ...

Postby Julia » 03 Jul 2019, 09:38

Gosh Munky is doing some fast foot work there as he ducks and weaves.

The simple fact is that munky cannot cope with anything no matter how factual if it is not Lefty or Greenie propaganda endorsed by GetUp!

Because it makes him feel uncomfortable about his Greenie Ideology.

Really this is a GetUp! Propaganda site.

If the Greenies are so wonderful why is it that they are stuck at 10% in just a very few inner city electorates filled with strange types ? Is it because most voters see them for what they are ?

Munky will delete this for sure.
Julia
Pitbull terrier
 
Posts: 323
Joined: 22 Aug 2016, 18:36
spamone: Animal

Re: This is the worst political chat site ...

Postby greggerypeccary » 03 Jul 2019, 09:59

Julia wrote:Munky has doubts about his ideology and that is why he quickly deletes anything that shakes his confidence.

Why is Munky frightened of vigorous debate and fact finding ?


You don't debate.

That's the whole problem with you.
User avatar
greggerypeccary
Warthog
 
Posts: 3911
Joined: 27 Sep 2017, 14:52
spamone: Animal

Re: This is the worst political chat site ...

Postby Julia » 03 Jul 2019, 10:05

Gweggy you took up my invitation to come here to the GetUp! Propaganda Site.

Gweggy you don't even know what debate means. You think debate means OFF TOPIC SPAM.

But Gweggy there is a wonderful opportunity for you. Bob Brown is running classes for anti ADANI protestors and he is looking for lively well informed excellent debaters just like you!!!
Julia
Pitbull terrier
 
Posts: 323
Joined: 22 Aug 2016, 18:36
spamone: Animal

Re: This is the worst political chat site ...

Postby greggerypeccary » 03 Jul 2019, 10:08

Julia wrote:Gweggy you took up my invitation to come here to the GetUp! Propaganda Site.

Gweggy you don't even know what debate means. You think debate means OFF TOPIC SPAM.

But Gweggy there is a wonderful opportunity for you. Bob Brown is running classes for anti ADANI protestors and he is looking for lively well informed excellent debaters just like you!!!


Grow up, juliar.

You turn people away from here, and OzPol.

Just grow up.
User avatar
greggerypeccary
Warthog
 
Posts: 3911
Joined: 27 Sep 2017, 14:52
spamone: Animal

Re: This is the worst political chat site ...

Postby Julia » 03 Jul 2019, 10:26

But Gweggy I can't help it if you can't debate factual stuff.

Naturally as a hard core Lefty you are restricted by what GetUp! tells you to say and think.
Julia
Pitbull terrier
 
Posts: 323
Joined: 22 Aug 2016, 18:36
spamone: Animal

Re: This is the worst political chat site ...

Postby DonDeeHippy » 03 Jul 2019, 11:02

Out of curiosity does anyone here vote for the greens ?
I don't recall anyone mentioning it.... :purple
Bongalong... for some reason women are just so superior to anything that ever existed or will ever exist!
User avatar
DonDeeHippy
Jaguar
 
Posts: 1526
Joined: 25 Apr 2018, 20:18
spamone: Animal

Re: This is the worst political chat site ...

Postby greggerypeccary » 03 Jul 2019, 11:04

DonDeeHippy wrote:Out of curiosity does anyone here vote for the greens ?
I don't recall anyone mentioning it.... :purple


I voted for them once, many many years ago.
User avatar
greggerypeccary
Warthog
 
Posts: 3911
Joined: 27 Sep 2017, 14:52
spamone: Animal

Re: This is the worst political chat site ...

Postby Dax » 03 Jul 2019, 11:35

This site is no different to other political forums, arguing, denial, insane comments, abuse, racism and of course evidence of the growing war between ideological humanity. When you add you never read of one decent viable political option, other than the ones we have now and they are just repeat after repeat of denial, blame throwing and egocentric ignorance.
User avatar
Dax
Cheetah
 
Posts: 1298
Joined: 12 Apr 2017, 11:15
spamone: Animal

Re: This is the worst political chat site ...

Postby Julia » 03 Jul 2019, 12:26

But this one is ideologically driven by Munky the MOD who deletes and changes words and whatever suits him.
Julia
Pitbull terrier
 
Posts: 323
Joined: 22 Aug 2016, 18:36
spamone: Animal

Re: This is the worst political chat site ...

Postby DonDeeHippy » 03 Jul 2019, 12:43

Dax wrote:This site is no different to other political forums, arguing, denial, insane comments, abuse, racism and of course evidence of the growing war between ideological humanity. When you add you never read of one decent viable political option, other than the ones we have now and they are just repeat after repeat of denial, blame throwing and egocentric ignorance.

Well stop doing it Dax :rofl
Bongalong... for some reason women are just so superior to anything that ever existed or will ever exist!
User avatar
DonDeeHippy
Jaguar
 
Posts: 1526
Joined: 25 Apr 2018, 20:18
spamone: Animal

Re: This is the worst political chat site ...

Postby mothra » 03 Jul 2019, 14:51

Sprintcyclist wrote:.... I have ever been to.

There is no tolerance for any views contrary to the mods views. There is unchecked abuse.
Threads are moved arbitrarily, I have been wrongly banned with no apology.

If you want to hear endless drivel about gardening in Tassie, the price of pot 20 years ago or mindless anger against every Christian who has ever existed, this is your place.



All of that is completely untrue. The only time i've ever done anything to moderate you was merging yet another of your "Trump is great" threads into the previous one because it was getting ridiculous.

Your opinions are commentary, onerous as they are, are welcomed here.

Contested more than you like perhaps. And that is the crux of your problem.
User avatar
mothra
Duck
 
Posts: 6298
Joined: 27 Sep 2017, 17:47
spamone: Animal

Next

Return to Sand Pit

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest