Another rape allegation against Donald Trump emerges

Casual chatting. Guest posting allowed.

Welcome to the various guests visiting here. Why not register? The real PA—a home away from home when OzPol is down.

Hot topic: Handmaid’s Tale

Just post here—don’t need to join.

Moderator: johnsmith

Forum rules
The rules for this board are in the Charter of Moderation. Sand Pit is for having fun. Guest posting is allowed here.

Another rape allegation against Donald Trump emerges

Postby Squire » 22 Jun 2019, 08:27

That's 17 women who have now claimed sexual assault by Trump.

This woman claims she did not file a complaint at that time because she knew she would be harassed and threatened and lose her job.

https://www.aol.com/article/news/2019/06/21/advice-columnist-e-jean-carroll-details-alleged-rape-by-trump-in-1990s/23754190/

Advice columnist E. Jean Carroll details alleged rape by Trump in 1990s
HuffPost US
JENNA AMATULLI
Jun 21st 2019 1:56PM

A famous advice columnist has come forward to allege that President Donald Trump attacked her in the 1990s in a dressing room. The alleged actions ― as described by columnist E. Jean Carroll in graphic detail ― would clearly constitute rape.

New York Magazine

@NYMag
This is the story behind E. Jean Carroll's account of her alleged encounter with Donald Trump in a Bergdorf Goodman dressing room more than two decades ago https://nym.ag/2Y2M7Uv

11:48 PM - Jun 21, 2019
Twitter Ads info and privacy

E. Jean Carroll Says Donald Trump Attacked Her In The 1990s
The Elle advice columnist says the assault took place in Bergdorf Goodman.

nymag.com
2,080 people are talking about this
Carroll is the 16th woman to accuse Trump of sexual misconduct. In an excerpt of her upcoming book, “What Do We Need Men For? A Modest Proposal,” published Friday by New York Magazine, she described her encounter with the real estate mogul.

Carroll says that in the mid-1990s, she was in Bergdorf Goodman when she ran into Trump. Trump, recognizing her as a famous advice columnist, asked for her help to buy lingerie for an unnamed woman. Carroll, then 52, obliged and followed Trump to the lingerie department. Once there, the exchange turned violent, she writes:

The moment the dressing-room door is closed, he lunges at me, pushes me against the wall, hitting my head quite badly, and puts his mouth against my lips. I am so shocked I shove him back and start laughing again. He seizes both my arms and pushes me up against the wall a second time, and, as I become aware of how large he is, he holds me against the wall with his shoulder and jams his hand under my coat dress and pulls down my tights.

I am astonished by what I’m about to write: I keep laughing. The next moment, still wearing correct business attire, shirt, tie, suit jacket, overcoat, he opens the overcoat, unzips his pants, and, forcing his fingers around my private area, thrusts his penis halfway — or completely, I’m not certain — inside me.

The now 75-year-old goes on to say it was a “colossal struggle” before she finally was able to “push him out and off,” and escape the department store.

The White House’s statement to New York Magazine on the alleged assault is that Carroll’s story “is a completely false and unrealistic story surfacing 25 years after allegedly taking place and was created simply to make the President look bad.”

Carroll told two friends about the attack. She wrote that she didn’t come forward sooner because “receiving death threats, being driven from my home, being dismissed, being dragged through the mud, and joining the 15 women who’ve come forward with credible stories about how the man grabbed, badgered, belittled, mauled, molested, and assaulted them, only to see the man turn it around, deny, threaten, and attack them, never sounded like much fun.”

Carroll and the White House did not respond to additional requests for comment.
Squire
mountain lion

spamone: Animal

Re: Another rape allegation against Donald Trump emerges

Postby greggerypeccary » 22 Jun 2019, 09:39

"That's 17 women who have now claimed sexual assault by Trump."

17 women, and one child.

Of course, they're all lying and he's the only one telling the truth.
greggerypeccary
Warthog

Postby Horatio » 22 Jun 2019, 16:35

greggerypeccary wrote:"That's 17 women who have now claimed sexual assault by Trump."

17 women, and one child.

Ah yes, another presidential election must be be around the corner. The slime is slithering from under every rock making false accusations paid for by the DNC. How refreshing. Imagine if there were another SCOTUS nominee before congress we would almost have a bloody trifecta! :tweed
Horatio

Postby greggerypeccary » 22 Jun 2019, 17:53

Horatio wrote:
greggerypeccary wrote:"That's 17 women who have now claimed sexual assault by Trump."

17 women, and one child.

Ah yes, another presidential election must be be around the corner. The slime is slithering from under every rock making false accusations paid for by the DNC. How refreshing. Imagine if there were another SCOTUS nominee before congress we would almost have a bloody trifecta! :tweed

Donald Trump is an alleged child rapist.

That's an indisputable fact.
greggerypeccary
Warthog

Postby Horatio » 23 Jun 2019, 11:17

greggerypeccary wrote:
Horatio wrote:

17 women, and one child.

The only fact that's indisputable is court papers were filed , by someone who refused to give the court testimony to further her "ALLEGATION" along. And then the accuser dropped the case after the smear was set just as the election was about to take place.

So, yes, the only fact is that there was a court filed (anyone with $225 can do it) allegation, which to this day was never, ever close to being proven because to so called middle aged "child" accuser obviously got paid to set the smear and there was no reason to stick around.

The other indisputable fact is, just like this new "allegation", it came fourth just prior to the Presidential Election Season. Funny that. In American this type of smear is so common in America it's become laughable to the electorate, who could care less about these types of political "allegations".

Another indisputable fact regarding this "new" "allegation", this 77 year old women has a history of making these types of "accusations" against high profile well to do men.
Horatio

Postby greggerypeccary » 24 Jun 2019, 07:04

Horatio wrote:
greggerypeccary wrote:
Horatio wrote:

17 women, and one child.

The only fact that's indisputable is court papers were filed , by someone who refused to give the court testimony to further her "ALLEGATION" along.

As such, Donald Trump is an alleged child rapist.

An indisputable fact.
greggerypeccary
Warthog

Postby mothra » 24 Jun 2019, 09:23

I don't understand how it is thought that this many women are lying. Especially given we know Trump is a sleaze. He's demonstrably a sleaze.]

Not to beat the drum for women again, but seriously, come on. Is our word and representation worth so little?
mothra
Duck

Postby greggerypeccary » 24 Jun 2019, 09:32

mothra wrote:I don't understand how it is thought that this many women are lying. Especially given we know Trump is a sleaze. He's demonstrably a sleaze.]

Not to beat the drum for women again, but seriously, come on. Is our word and representation worth so little?

Even if Trump came out and confessed to raping women & children, his supporters would just say that they all deserved it.

And I'm not even slightly joking.
greggerypeccary
Warthog

Postby mothra » 24 Jun 2019, 09:36

greggerypeccary wrote:
mothra wrote:I don't understand how it is thought that this many women are lying. Especially given we know Trump is a sleaze. He's demonstrably a sleaze.]

Even if Trump came out and confessed to raping women & children, his supporters would just say that they all deserved it.

And I'm not even slightly joking.

No. I know. All of them lamenting the lost family values of the past.

You can't make this shit up.
mothra
Duck

Postby DreamRyderXXX » 02 Jul 2019, 00:50

You guys can't be serious!!???

[b]Every election cycle
the same slime make up the same lies all to get paid by the political opposition, & they will disappear as soon as they are either ordered to appear before a judge to make a "STATEMENT IN COURT, SWORN UNDER OATH", or the election is just a few days away....

Don't believe me.......please check out the Pre-2016 Presidential Allegations.......
[/b]

This has been happening Coast to Coast.....Border to Border.......in all 50 States, in American Politics for over 200 years!

Americans ignore these smears because they know the accusations are contrived & orchestrated for pay.......yet some weak minds fall for this ruse.....later to 'see the light' after the accuser somehow mysteriously 'disappears' or 'refuses to go under oath' to further the accusation(s)........or just drops the case for a plethora of excuses........
DreamRyderXXX

Postby DreamRyderX » 02 Jul 2019, 00:54

.................Image
The US Constitution is not an instrument for the US Government to restrain the American People,
it is an instrument for the American People to restrain the US Government.
-- Patrick Henry
DreamRyderX
Jack Russell

Return to Sand Pit