Ozpolitic should be on an anti-terror watch list

Casual chatting. Guest posting allowed.

Welcome to the various guests visiting here. Why not register? The real PA—a home away from home when OzPol is down.

Hot topic: Handmaid’s Tale

Just post here—don’t need to join.

Moderator: johnsmith

Forum rules
The rules for this board are in the Charter of Moderation. Sand Pit is for having fun. Guest posting is allowed here.

Ozpolitic should be on an anti-terror watch list

Postby Squire » 28 Mar 2019, 15:17

Ozpolitic is one of the leading racist and Islamophobic hate forums in Australia.

The proprietor, aka FleaDriver, is one of the foremost hate and Islamophobia propagators on Ozpolitic.

FleaDriver has promoted racism and Islamophobia and takes no action against the publishing of hate propaganda and in fact bans members who oppose the hate propagators and sends them packing with a FleaDriver flea in their ear.

FleaDriver and Ozpolitic should be on the anti-terror watch list.
Squire
mountain lion

spamone: Animal

Re: Ozpolitic should be on an anti-terror watch list

Postby HBS Guy » 28 Mar 2019, 15:42

It is pretty disgusting but in a way may provide a useful escape? Rant away on OP and you are less likely to pick up a gun or make a bomb?

I do not go there anymore if I can help it, last time was to show Tally fucking lied about this board. Apparently the construct is trying to keep Aussie on a hook and he was letting himself be played, dunno if that is still happening.
HBS Guy
Tractors to Australia

Postby Squire » 28 Mar 2019, 16:44

HBS Guy wrote:It is pretty disgusting but in a way may provide a useful escape? Rant away on OP and you are less likely to pick up a gun or make a bomb?

I do not go there anymore if I can help it, last time was to show Tally fucking lied about this board. Apparently the construct is trying to keep Aussie on a hook and he was letting himself be played, dunno if that is still happening.

There are a number of evidently mentally ill people on Ozpolitic led by Yadda, Valkie, JaSin, and Gordon plus a host of others.

It is appalling that FleaDriver allows Yadda a free reign on posting hate propaganda without putting a flea in Yadda's ear.
Squire
mountain lion

spamone: Animal

Postby HBS Guy » 28 Mar 2019, 17:08

Yes, yes, I know, is why I stopped posting and reading there.

But maybe talking means they do not act?
HBS Guy
Tractors to Australia

Return to Sand Pit