Dream holiday

Casual chatting. Guest posting allowed.

Welcome to the various guests visiting here. Why not register? The real PA—a home away from home when OzPol is down.

Hot topic: Handmaid’s Tale

Just post here—don’t need to join.

Moderator: johnsmith

Forum rules
The rules for this board are in the Charter of Moderation. Sand Pit is for having fun. Guest posting is allowed here.

Re: Dream holiday

Postby johnsmith » 11 Mar 2019, 15:49

HBS Guy wrote:Tally laid a (false) smear of Aussie, me and this Forum at OzPol. She/he LIED about getting PMs from here, LIED!

Now Tally has gone for good, having got in that smear

I still think you and Aussie are over reacting by deactivating her account.
But if you feel you must, can you at least show some consistency and do the same with Fungus? No one has smeared this forum more than she.
FD.
I hope that bitch who was running their brothels for them gets raped with a cactus.
johnsmith
Mastodon

spamone: Animal

Postby Aussie » 11 Mar 2019, 15:53

johnsmith wrote:
HBS Guy wrote:Tally laid a (false) smear of Aussie, me and this Forum at OzPol. She/he LIED about getting PMs from here, LIED!

Now Tally has gone for good, having got in that smear

I still think you and Aussie are over reacting by deactivating her account.
But if you feel you must, can you at least show some consistency and do the same with Fungus? No one has smeared this forum more than she.

Mr Smith.....the final outcome with Tally is very wide open. The account has been deactivated to ensure evidence is kept intact. I am simply treading water at this stage. Let's see what emerges.
Aussie
Minister for Foreign Affairs

Postby Agness » 11 Mar 2019, 18:27

let's get real go back over this thread and take a look
Agness
Rainbow lorikeet

Postby Agness » 11 Mar 2019, 18:28

maybe rename the thread nightmare holiday by "tally"
Agness
Rainbow lorikeet

Postby greggerypeccary » 12 Mar 2019, 10:30

I've just been reading about this crap on OzPol.

Now for a musical interlude:

greggerypeccary
Warthog

Postby HBS Guy » 12 Mar 2019, 15:39

Well, well, well. It seems the publication of Tally’s last access date/time here tempted the person behind the Tally account to surface in the thunderbox.

Stay tuned!
HBS Guy
Tractors to Australia

Postby greggerypeccary » 12 Mar 2019, 15:52

And now Vic moves the thread to Gordon's shithole, hoping that Aussie will post there and receive a forum-wide ban.

I thought so much better of Vic. Why is he doing this shit? It's not like him.

He did it to me, and now to Aussie.
greggerypeccary
Warthog

Postby Aussie » 12 Mar 2019, 15:59

greggerypeccary wrote:And now Vic moves the thread to Gordon's shithole, hoping that Aussie will post there and receive a forum-wide ban.

I thought so much better of Vic. Why is he doing this shit? It's not like him.

He did it to me, and now to Aussie.

I am not banned at Extremism. I choose to not make a habit of posting there.
Aussie
Minister for Foreign Affairs

Postby HBS Guy » 12 Mar 2019, 16:06

But why move it to EE?
HBS Guy
Tractors to Australia

Postby HBS Guy » 12 Mar 2019, 20:49

AiA really is trying to keep the smear alive, isn’t he? A repellent personality.
HBS Guy
Tractors to Australia

Postby Agness » 12 Mar 2019, 21:17

"tally" isn't going to reveal anything- best to forget it- that ID wont rear it's head anymore and will explain nothing on this situation- don't get your knickers in a twist-calm down ! The Ozpol announcement was calculated to create maximum damage-
Agness
Rainbow lorikeet

Postby pinkeye » 12 Mar 2019, 21:46

you all are sick and pathetic. You know..? Yeah you know... you're fucking sucked in puppets. WHY ? You are all addicted to conflict. You know, there better ways of getting a rush. FFS, :roll
sleeping is good for you
pinkeye
Warthog

Postby HBS Guy » 12 Mar 2019, 21:54

Did I mention tally?

AiA a disgusting person: he published in open and left them there for 3 days fifteen PMs to him from Annie, a person who was deathly sick. That was to punish her for agreeing to be a Mod to Aussie in the sewer. FD looked in, Annie asked him desperately to delete the posts publishing her PMs but the arsehole did nothing.

Now he is trying to pretend Aussie met Tally, that we posted forged screen shots. Gordon helped by saying we forged the screen shots. You wonder I don’t post in the thunderbox any more? Disgusting people there.
HBS Guy
Tractors to Australia

Postby HBS Guy » 12 Mar 2019, 21:56

pinkeye wrote:you all are sick and pathetic. You know..? Yeah you know... you're fucking sucked in puppets. WHY ? You are all addicted to conflict. You know, there better ways of getting a rush. FFS, :roll

Agnes is correct, we will not see “Tally” again. Save your contumely for Tally, AiA and the like Pinky!
HBS Guy
Tractors to Australia

Postby pinkeye » 12 Mar 2019, 22:25

HBS Guy wrote:Did I mention tally?

AiA a disgusting person: he published in open and left them there for 3 days fifteen PMS to him from Annie, a person who was deathly sick. That was to punish her for agreeing to be a Mod to Aussie in the sewer. FD looked in, Annie asked him desperately to delete the posts publishing her PMs but the arsehole did nothing.

Now he is trying to pretend Aussie met Tally, that we posted forged screen shots. Gordon helped by saying we forged the screen shots. You wonder I don’t post in the thunderbox any more? Disgusting people there.

well I am pleased to hear that.
sleeping is good for you
pinkeye
Warthog

Postby pinkeye » 12 Mar 2019, 22:27

HBS Guy wrote:
pinkeye wrote:you all are sick and pathetic. You know..? Yeah you know... you're fucking sucked in puppets. WHY ? You are all addicted to conflict. You know, there better ways of getting a rush. FFS, :roll

Agnes is correct, we will not see “Tally” again. Save your contumely for Tally, AiA and the like Pinky!

I NEVER go to OzPol. It is a cesspit. You want to keep doing it..? where is your loyalty to your OWN forum. Let someone else parse it for you.

I thought the name was AGNESS.
sleeping is good for you
pinkeye
Warthog

Postby HBS Guy » 13 Mar 2019, 02:12

Only went because this Forum and the people in it were being smeared.
HBS Guy
Tractors to Australia

Postby pinkeye » 13 Mar 2019, 03:08

Take it from me Monk....that is a losing game to play.

No way can we equal their vitriol.. and why would we want to..? That is just slurping in the gutter.

There is nothing to be concerned about if fuckwits on OzPol say shit. Ignore it. I just don't understand why you all continue there. It is like some sort of masochistic exercise. They'd have nothing to crap on about if we just IGNORED THEM as the brain-dead fuckwits deserve. Don't give them ANY MORE CREDIBILITY by engaging. Believe me it is a losing game.

Aussie can certainly look after himself in this sort of circumstance. He is a big boy.
sleeping is good for you
pinkeye
Warthog

Postby HBS Guy » 13 Mar 2019, 07:47

I just posted screenshots of the Tally account to show what the Tally account posted in OzPol was patently untrue.
HBS Guy
Tractors to Australia

Postby greggerypeccary » 13 Mar 2019, 08:43

pinkeye wrote:
HBS Guy wrote:

I NEVER go to OzPol. It is a cesspit. You want to keep doing it..? where is your loyalty to your OWN forum. Let someone else parse it for you.

I thought the name was AGNESS.

There are some very ill people in OzPol, that's for sure.
greggerypeccary
Warthog

Postby HBS Guy » 13 Mar 2019, 10:45

AiA one of the worst.
HBS Guy
Tractors to Australia

Postby pinkeye » 14 Mar 2019, 02:58

I repeat.. it is a cesspit.
WHY allow this to continue.?

No point in engaging.. it is a waste of time and energy.

Are you all telling me that you only go there to protect here..?

That is BULLSHIT. Admit that , at least.

YOU ARE ALL MASOCHISTS who love the conflict. You go there to have a bit of ..? ?? I have no idea, but I do know, you aren't doing YOURSELVES any favour, let alone this forum.

WHY even have an Ozpol topic.?? And look at the total posts.... far and away the biggest topic on this forum. Why is that? I have no idea. There is NO WINNING here.

I'd like to see the OzPol topic archived, and left to rot in oblivion. But no, you all keep on dredging it up. People keep on posting on it. YOU keep on posting there. That sucks imho.

My DREAM would be to never have to read any more comments about what such and such said, blah blah blah. On OzPol.!!

Just shut the fuck up. You all love your bullshit. It sucks maties! It really sucks.
sleeping is good for you
pinkeye
Warthog

Postby HBS Guy » 14 Mar 2019, 05:52

I went there to show the Tally account was telling lies. That was the first time I had gone there for months.
HBS Guy
Tractors to Australia

Postby pinkeye » 15 Mar 2019, 03:25

Hey .. I am NOT talking just about you Monk... too many people on here are on Ozpol as well.
From all the backbiting, name calling and theories of conspiracies and individuals... you have to realise this is very destructive behaviour.

I guess you all must have seriously boring lives. I see your glee, when something like Tally pops up. More conflict... more garbage. I know I got sucked in too, and I didn't even know what it was all about.

OOps I'm getting close to sledging... but NO.. I am not just speaking for the purpose of personal glory.. :roll

I just wish the linkages between these three forums were not so ENTRENCHED.

Its a lose/lose.
sleeping is good for you
pinkeye
Warthog

Postby DonDeeHippy » 15 Mar 2019, 04:59

I try to not engage in anything in the OZPol except for tech and environment... if I need normal chat I post here...
Bongalong... for some reason women are just so superior to anything that ever existed or will ever exist!
DonDeeHippy
Jaguar

PreviousNext

Return to Sand Pit