Dax

Casual chatting. Guest posting allowed.

Welcome to the various guests visiting here. Why not register? The real PA—a home away from home when OzPol is down.

Hot topic: Handmaid’s Tale

Just post here—don’t need to join.

Moderator: johnsmith

Forum rules
The rules for this board are in the Charter of Moderation. Sand Pit is for having fun. Guest posting is allowed here.

Dax

Postby Sprintcyclist » 19 Jan 2019, 21:57

If you continue to be abusive and offensive and refuse to answer questions I won't reply to you
Sprintcyclist
Cheetah

spamone: Animal

Re: Dax

Postby johnsmith » 20 Jan 2019, 09:42

Dax doesn't know how to reply without being rude and offensive. He's so stupid that he doesn't even realise he's doing it
FD.
I hope that bitch who was running their brothels for them gets raped with a cactus.
johnsmith
Mastodon

Postby mothra » 20 Jan 2019, 10:11

I don't even read his posts .. so tired was i of hearing about how little i knew and how terrible i was at everything and how superior he is i just gave up.

Think i responded to one of his posts yesterday ... the response just reminded me not to bother.
mothra
Duck

Postby HBS Guy » 20 Jan 2019, 10:22

Same here.
HBS Guy
Tractors to Australia

Postby SethBullock » 20 Jan 2019, 10:26

That makes 5 of us.
"At least he's not Hillary" - Hatty

"There's only one solution: MORE guns!" - greggerypeccary
SethBullock
Jaguar

Postby DonDeeHippy » 20 Jan 2019, 10:31

yup same here, from talking about a battery I became a ideologist clone..... don't need the agro.. :purple
Bongalong... for some reason women are just so superior to anything that ever existed or will ever exist!
DonDeeHippy
Cheetah

Postby Dax » 20 Jan 2019, 10:43

Typical programmed clones, totally bereft of any logical knowledge outside your simple programming, can't answer or handle the facts presented to you, so you all gang up and resort to mob attacks. You can all go back to agreeing with each other to make you feel better for a fraction of a second. But you can't change facts and have no hope for a future other than going round and round in you simple revolving door lives on your merry go round going nowhere. Hitting the road for some fun and adventure, enjoy the last couple of years you have left, nature is coming to take care of you all. Better call on your god, he'll save you. :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl
Dax
Cheetah

Postby Texan » 20 Jan 2019, 10:53

Threads like this are trolling in nature and I don't like them.

Dax - I'll admit that you annoy me at times and sometimes I ignore you, but we actually agree more than you realize, even though I'm a gun carrying God nutter. Any differences we have are not personal to me and I would go out to a steak dinner with anybody currently on here. (or pick your type of restaurant) FYI.
Govern wisely, and as little as possible.
President Sam Houston
Texan
mountain lion

Postby Miranda » 20 Jan 2019, 10:59

DonDeeHippy wrote:yup same here, from talking about a battery I became a ideologist clone..... don't need the agro.. :purple

I tried and failed at engaging Dax... He thinks me to be an idealogical loser, incapable of fathoming his noble thoughts on deep ecology theory.

I no longer engage or respond to him.
Miranda
Feral cat

Postby Tally » 20 Jan 2019, 12:38

After one interaction he was rude to me.

I came here from Ozpol to escape the agro.
Luceat Lux Vestra
Tally
Jack Russell

Postby Aussie » 20 Jan 2019, 13:46

His posts are assertive and personally adversarial in nature. However, I am intrigued with what his Company is and what that Band gets up to. I'm kinda hoping he bungs up a sound track of something they have done.
Aussie
Minister for Foreign Affairs

Postby Lols » 20 Jan 2019, 14:56

Aussie wrote:His posts are assertive and personally adversarial in nature. However, I am intrigued with what his Company is and what that Band gets up to. I'm kinda hoping he bungs up a sound track of something they have done.

Aahh, it takes all kinds to make a forum interesting!

I see the annoying side and the interesting side to Dax. Just remember, there are many people in our lives like that. It teaches us to either respond well, or ignore them.

I'm still learning how to deal with different types of personas and don't think I will ever stop learning, maybe this is why we all choose to come to forums, for the different sorts of 'mindsets' we all show more easily on here, than in real life?

Having met a friend from 2002 since we were on forums, in real life, I probably would have thought she was too quiet for me, but as I knew her mind innards, and her humour, I see it ever more clearly that I would have otherwise and we are friends forever. No surprises.

I do believe, that many that choose to be on forums, could be lonely, or sad, or maybe have some mental problems, and it could be a safety valve for them.
Many are just sociable and like to learn more about the world around them.
"The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themsleves and wiser people so full of doubts" ~ Bertrand Russell
Lols
Pitbull terrier

Postby johnsmith » 20 Jan 2019, 17:24

Dax wrote:Typical programmed clones, totally bereft of any logical knowledge outside your simple programming,

that describes you perfectly Dax .... see, we do agree on some things. :bgrin
FD.
I hope that bitch who was running their brothels for them gets raped with a cactus.
johnsmith
Mastodon

Postby pinkeye » 21 Jan 2019, 00:04

Aussie wrote:His posts are assertive and personally adversarial in nature. However, I am intrigued with what his Company is and what that Band gets up to. I'm kinda hoping he bungs up a sound track of something they have done.

Essentially, I agree with you Aussie.

A lot of his commentary, verbose though it is, contains many nuggets of wisdom. I enjoy his posts... or his rants if you like. They are usually worth the effort.
sleeping is good for you
pinkeye
Warthog

Postby DonDeeHippy » 01 Feb 2019, 08:26

I think old DAx is gone ... wonder how long before he hurts himself again and get bored and starts posting :)
Bongalong... for some reason women are just so superior to anything that ever existed or will ever exist!
DonDeeHippy
Cheetah

Postby johnsmith » 01 Feb 2019, 18:29

DonDeeHippy wrote:I think old DAx is gone ... wonder how long before he hurts himself again and get bored and starts posting :)

ahh, that explains why the level of abuse on here has dropped so much!
FD.
johnsmith
Mastodon

Postby pinkeye » 02 Feb 2019, 00:43

our loss
sleeping is good for you
pinkeye
Warthog

Postby Agness » 13 Mar 2019, 06:45

Texan wrote:Threads like this are trolling in nature and I don't like them.

Dax - I'll admit that you annoy me at times and sometimes I ignore you, but we actually agree more than you realize, even though I'm a gun carrying God nutter. Any differences we have are not personal to me and I would go out to a steak dinner with anybody currently on here. (or pick your type of restaurant) FYI.

I agree- - I really kinda liked Dax
Agness
Rainbow lorikeet

Return to Sand Pit