funny

This board is moving to a new board running different, more capable software. Please go here:

http://www.polanimal.com.au/xenforo

You will need to be issued a temporary password on the new board. Please PM HBS Guy, Aussie or mothra for one.

The new board is well worth the little bit of pain involved.

This board will remain open for users who have not posted recently to find the new board

Moderator: DonDeeHippy

Forum rules
The rules for this board are in the Charter of Moderation. Sand Pit is for having fun. Guest posting is allowed here.
SethBullock
Warthog
spamone: Animal

Re: funny

Post by SethBullock »

“I shall pass through this world but once. Any good that I can do or any kindness I can show to any human being, let me do it now. Let me not defer nor neglect it, for I shall not pass this way again.” - Stephen Grellet

johnsmith
Lion

Post by johnsmith »

:c :c :c

that was a good one
FD.
I hope that bitch who was running their brothels for them gets raped with a cactus.

SethBullock
Warthog

Post by SethBullock »

“I shall pass through this world but once. Any good that I can do or any kindness I can show to any human being, let me do it now. Let me not defer nor neglect it, for I shall not pass this way again.” - Stephen Grellet

johnsmith
Lion

Post by johnsmith »

SethBullock wrote:
26 Apr 2020, 10:43
[youtube]http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=lrBM6EYmBpE[/youtube]

[youtube]https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=lrBM6EYmBpE[/youtube]

:giggle :giggle
As a parent who is trying to educate his kids through this online learning, I feel exactly the same way as she does
FD.
I hope that bitch who was running their brothels for them gets raped with a cactus.

Aussie
Minister for Foreign Affairs

Post by Aussie »

Fucker!!!!!! I even turned the bloody speakers up as she was talking so softly.

:grn

HBS Guy
Tractors to Australia

Post by HBS Guy »

LOL!

SethBullock
Warthog

Post by SethBullock »

north corona.PNG
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

SethBullock
Warthog

Post by SethBullock »

A 2nd grader wanted to show her appreciation for medical workers dealing with Covid patients.

The kids need to get back to school and learn how to spell HERO.
hero1 (2).png
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

johnsmith
Lion

Post by johnsmith »

SethBullock wrote:
26 Apr 2020, 14:05
A 2nd grader wanted to show her appreciation for medical workers dealing with Covid patients.

The kids need to get back to school and learn how to spell HERO.

hero1 (2).png
:giggle :giggle :giggle

gotta love em
FD.

SethBullock
Warthog

Post by SethBullock »

fishing reel1 (2).png

SethBullock
Warthog

Post by SethBullock »

spring vacation.jpg

HBS Guy
Tractors to Australia

Post by HBS Guy »

Cabin fever creeping up. . .

SethBullock
Warthog

Post by SethBullock »

When one door closes, and another door opens, you’re probably in prison.

If you’re sitting in public, and a stranger sits down next to you, just stare straight ahead and ask, “Did you bring the money?”

When someone asks what I did over the weekend, I squint and ask, “Why? What did you hear?”

DonDeeHippy
Warthog

Post by DonDeeHippy »

SethBullock wrote:
29 Apr 2020, 03:01

If you’re sitting in public, and a stranger sits down next to you, just stare straight ahead and ask, “Did you bring the money?”

When someone asks what I did over the weekend, I squint and ask, “Why? What did you hear?”
Great ones Seth, thanks for the laugh... makes be think of advice of when you next enter a elevator face everyone and smile. instead of looking at the door... :purple
Bongalong... for some reason women are just so superior to anything that ever existed or will ever exist!
Shellandshilo1956 ….. Even an annoying troll, has the right to free speech.

SethBullock
Warthog

Post by SethBullock »

DonDeeHippy wrote:
29 Apr 2020, 05:27
SethBullock wrote:

Great ones Seth, thanks for the laugh... makes be think of advice of when you next enter a elevator face everyone and smile. instead of looking at the door... :purple
Lol!

johnsmith
Lion

Post by johnsmith »

SethBullock wrote:

I'm going to try that second one :c :c
FD.

SethBullock
Warthog

Post by SethBullock »

johnsmith wrote:
29 Apr 2020, 08:11
SethBullock wrote:

I'm going to try that second one :c :c
Me too!

SethBullock
Warthog

Post by SethBullock »

Me too! And the third one. "What did you do over the weekend?" is asked all the time. I shouldn't have to wait too long to use #3. :bgrin

HBS Guy
Tractors to Australia

Post by HBS Guy »

Ha!

SethBullock
Warthog

Post by SethBullock »

A5D0C61A-8B4C-4A4D-931A-41A6E64120CA.jpeg

SethBullock
Warthog

Post by SethBullock »

27F31564-DD6C-4DC5-989F-E29AED2CA90A.jpeg

DonDeeHippy
Warthog

Post by DonDeeHippy »

That's the best yet Seth...I keep rubbing my nose everytime I think of it.... :rofl
Bongalong... for some reason women are just so superior to anything that ever existed or will ever exist!
Shellandshilo1956 ….. Even an annoying troll, has the right to free speech.

Aussie

Post by Aussie »

Wouldn't ya love to actually do that!

SethBullock
Warthog

Post by SethBullock »

A man sees a streetwalker and pulls over to the curb. The streetwalker leans into the passenger side window.

“I’ll do anything for $50”, says the streetwalker.

The man replies, “Do you know how to cut hair?”

Aussie

Post by Aussie »

SethBullock wrote:
01 May 2020, 07:32
A man sees a streetwalker and pulls over to the curb. The streetwalker leans into the passenger side window.

“I’ll do anything for $50”, says the streetwalker.

The man replies, “Do you know how to cut hair?”
:huh