funny

Casual chatting. Guest posting allowed.

Welcome to the various guests visiting here. Why not register? The real PA—a home away from home when OzPol is down.

Hot topic: Handmaid’s Tale

Just post here—don’t need to join.

Moderator: johnsmith

Forum rules
The rules for this board are in the Charter of Moderation. Sand Pit is for having fun. Guest posting is allowed here.

Re: funny

Postby johnsmith » 30 Jan 2019, 19:21

:rofl :rofl

I guessed the frozen chicken as soon as i read about the freezer
FD.
I hope that bitch who was running their brothels for them gets raped with a cactus.
johnsmith
Mastodon

spamone: Animal

Postby HBS Guy » 30 Jan 2019, 20:17

Yup, an oldy but a real goody.
HBS Guy
Tractors to Australia

Postby Texan » 31 Jan 2019, 04:22

Texan
Cheetah

Postby Texan » 31 Jan 2019, 04:37

Texan
Cheetah

Postby Texan » 31 Jan 2019, 04:42

Texan
Cheetah

Postby SethBullock » 31 Jan 2019, 11:48

"At least he's not Hillary" - Hatty

"There's only one solution: MORE guns!" - greggerypeccary

... "mr know it all" - Bongalong
SethBullock
Jaguar

Postby SethBullock » 31 Jan 2019, 12:07

Pontiac ad in 1957 ...

Pontiac.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

SethBullock
Jaguar

Postby SethBullock » 31 Jan 2019, 12:11

Chevrolet "Texas Edition" pick-up truck ...

Chevrolet in Texas (2).jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

SethBullock
Jaguar

Postby Texan » 31 Jan 2019, 13:26

SethBullock wrote:Chevrolet "Texas Edition" pick-up truck ...

Chevrolet in Texas (2).jpg

That's only in Texas? You got hosed.
Texan
Cheetah

Postby HBS Guy » 31 Jan 2019, 14:03

SethBullock wrote:

Absolutely fucking hilarious!
HBS Guy
Tractors to Australia

Postby johnsmith » 31 Jan 2019, 14:46

Texan wrote:Image

:c :c :c

careful, you'll get mothra after you if you keep that up :giggle :giggle
FD.
I hope that bitch who was running their brothels for them gets raped with a cactus.
johnsmith
Mastodon

Postby johnsmith » 31 Jan 2019, 14:48

SethBullock wrote:

i like that one :c
FD.
johnsmith
Mastodon

Postby johnsmith » 31 Jan 2019, 14:49

SethBullock wrote:Pontiac ad in 1957 ...

Pontiac.jpg

imagine the outrage if they did that today :OMG
FD.
johnsmith
Mastodon

Postby Texan » 31 Jan 2019, 14:59

johnsmith wrote:
Texan wrote:Image

:c :c :c

careful, you'll get mothra after you if you keep that up :giggle :giggle

As long as Mrs. Texan laughs, I’ll be ok.
Texan
Cheetah

Postby Texan » 31 Jan 2019, 15:12

Mrs. Texan also lol’d at this one.

Texan
Cheetah

Postby HBS Guy » 31 Jan 2019, 16:11

Just imagine the world if we changed sex as we got older, like some fish & amphibians do. :OMG
HBS Guy
Tractors to Australia

Postby johnsmith » 31 Jan 2019, 16:45

HBS Guy wrote:Just imagine the world if we changed sex as we got older, like some fish & amphibians do. :OMG

awesome, I could finally play with a pair of tits whenever i liked and no one would whinge :yahoo :yahoo :yahoo
FD.
johnsmith
Mastodon

Postby Squire » 31 Jan 2019, 21:12

johnsmith wrote:
HBS Guy wrote:Just imagine the world if we changed sex as we got older, like some fish & amphibians do. :OMG

awesome, I could finally play with a pair of tits whenever i liked and no one would whinge :yahoo :yahoo :yahoo

Obesity can do the same for you.
Squire
mountain lion

Postby Tally » 01 Feb 2019, 10:29

johnsmith wrote:
mothra wrote:
Tally wrote:Ever had a pet cockatoo? They totally rule the house.

No but my cousins did. It just ran around attacking feet.

I used to have one as a teenager. She loved the men in the house, hated the women. It barely tolerated my mum because she fed her, other women couldn't get near her. Many a time when she chased my sister through the yard, into the house, and my sister would run into her bedroom and shut the door. The cockatoo would sit there trying to chew through the door (which if you know cockatoos isn't difficult for them to do) to get to my sister. It was hilarious watching her waddle after my sister. :c

Me on the other hand, she'd ride on my shoulders and follow me around the house. Every morning when she woke up the first thing she'd do would be to yell out for me. 'John, John'. Great bird.
We later moved to a house next door to a train line ... and first train to come by at night gave her a heart attack and she died of shock.

We also had one as a family pet when I was young and it bonded to me and I can tell you, you'll never have a more loyal animal friend (maybe even more loyal than people).
Dogs love you because essentially you feed them and they can switch masters if circumstances dictate. A cocky that's bonded to you actually sees you as a lover and life partner and when separated they can suffer terrible depression which is why I don't recommend them as pets. Our cocky owned the house and would bully two very large dogs and the cat was terrified of it :bgrin
Luceat Lux Vestra
Tally
Jack Russell

Postby SethBullock » 01 Feb 2019, 11:05

Tally wrote:
johnsmith wrote:
mothra wrote:
Tally wrote:Ever had a pet cockatoo? They totally rule the house.

No but my cousins did. It just ran around attacking feet.

I used to have one as a teenager. She loved the men in the house, hated the women. It barely tolerated my mum because she fed her, other women couldn't get near her. Many a time when she chased my sister through the yard, into the house, and my sister would run into her bedroom and shut the door. The cockatoo would sit there trying to chew through the door (which if you know cockatoos isn't difficult for them to do) to get to my sister. It was hilarious watching her waddle after my sister. :c

Me on the other hand, she'd ride on my shoulders and follow me around the house. Every morning when she woke up the first thing she'd do would be to yell out for me. 'John, John'. Great bird.
We later moved to a house next door to a train line ... and first train to come by at night gave her a heart attack and she died of shock.

We also had one as a family pet when I was young and it bonded to me and I can tell you, you'll never have a more loyal animal friend (maybe even more loyal than people).
Dogs love you because essentially you feed them and they can switch masters if circumstances dictate. A cocky that's bonded to you actually sees you as a lover and life partner and when separated they can suffer terrible depression which is why I don't recommend them as pets. Our cocky owned the house and would bully two very large dogs and the cat was terrified of it :bgrin

Lol!

SethBullock
Jaguar

Postby johnsmith » 01 Feb 2019, 19:17

Squire wrote:
johnsmith wrote:

I'm cursed. I can eat as much as I like and not put on weight. It's a burden I've had to live with for most of my life.
FD.
johnsmith
Mastodon

Postby johnsmith » 01 Feb 2019, 19:19

Tally wrote: Our cocky owned the house and would bully two very large dogs and the cat was terrified of it :bgrin

Neither my dog nor cat would go near it .She'd chase then away as soon as they got closer than a few feet :c
FD.
johnsmith
Mastodon

Postby SethBullock » 01 Feb 2019, 22:29

johnsmith wrote:
Squire wrote:
johnsmith wrote:

I'm cursed. I can eat as much as I like and not put on weight. It's a burden I've had to live with for most of my life.

Me too. The most I've ever weighed was 185 as I came out of Army basic training because I put on muscle. Over the course of my adult life after basic training I've never worked as hard at building muscle, and I gradually lost weight. Right now I weigh close to what I weighed as a high school senior. I keep reminding my friends I'm not "scrawny", I'm "slender". :roll
Last edited by SethBullock on 02 Feb 2019, 02:27, edited 1 time in total.

SethBullock
Jaguar

Postby Texan » 02 Feb 2019, 00:28

I’m jealous. I spent a lot of time in the gym and put on a lot of muscle, but once I blew my ACL trying to carry that muscle on the basketball court, I became less active and put on more weight. At 52, I can bench press 300 lbs, but I’m too slow to play sports and don’t trust my knee to try. I haven’t been South of 200 lbs in 12-13 years.
Texan
Cheetah

Postby johnsmith » 02 Feb 2019, 13:13

SethBullock wrote:
johnsmith wrote:
Squire wrote:
johnsmith wrote:

Me too. The most I've ever weighed was 185 as I came out of Army basic training because I put on muscle. Over the course of my adult life after basic training I've never worked as hard at building muscle, and I gradually lost weight. Right now I weigh close to what I weighed as a high school senior. I keep reminding my friends I'm not "scrawny", I'm "slender". :roll

I actually went to the doctor when I was about 22 because I had tried everything to gain weight but failed. I'd just spent 6 months on those protein shakes body builders use and not a single pound. The doctor looked at me and said 'you want to put on weight? Get married.' He was psychic.

I stayed that weight (about 70kg) for another 16 years and then I got married. After I got married I put on about 10 kg in 10 years. Although some of that may be due to my last job having being so laid back.

I've been in this new job for about 2 months now and lost about 5 kg of that already so I'm back to about 75kg
FD.
johnsmith
Mastodon

PreviousNext

Return to Sand Pit