Good night...or good morning.

Casual chatting. Guest posting allowed.

Welcome to the various guests visiting here. Why not register? The real PA—a home away from home when OzPol is down.

Hot topic: Handmaid’s Tale

Just post here—don’t need to join.

Moderator: johnsmith

Forum rules
The rules for this board are in the Charter of Moderation. Sand Pit is for having fun. Guest posting is allowed here.

Good night...or good morning.

Postby Aussie » 19 Oct 2018, 22:14

Now we have Members from different time zones, I have to say that it is impossible for me to stay awake 24 hours...each day.

I play golf in the morning.....it is now 9.45 pm here.....so see you lot tomorrow.

:beer
Aussie
Minister for Foreign Affairs

Re: Good night...or good morning.

Postby fisherman » 19 Oct 2018, 22:22

Aussie wrote:Now we have Members from different time zones, I have to say that it is impossible for me to stay awake 24 hours...each day.

I play golf in the morning.....it is now 9.45 pm here.....so see you lot tomorrow.

You play Volkswagen Golf? Diesel, petrol, GTI or R32?
fisherman

Postby fisherman » 19 Oct 2018, 22:23

Aussie wrote:Now we have Members from different time zones, I have to say that it is impossible for me to stay awake 24 hours...each day.

Night.
fisherman

Postby HBS Guy » 20 Oct 2018, 06:06

Golf: old farts hitting small balls with sticks.
HBS Guy
Tractors to Australia

Postby fisherman » 20 Oct 2018, 06:51

HBS Guy wrote:Golf: old farts hitting small balls with sticks.

I should try Golf one day.
fisherman

Postby DonDeeHippy » 20 Oct 2018, 07:47

Golf is a good walk spoiled. - Mark Twain
Bongalong... for some reason women are just so superior to anything that ever existed or will ever exist!
DonDeeHippy
mountain lion

spamone: Animal

Postby HBS Guy » 20 Oct 2018, 08:16

My thoughts too. But as we read, Aussie doesn’t even walk but rides in a golf buggy!
HBS Guy
Tractors to Australia

Postby fisherman » 20 Oct 2018, 10:13

HBS Guy wrote:My thoughts too. But as we read, Aussie doesn’t even walk but rides in a golf buggy!

That's a rich man who knows entrepreneurship. Normal. I wouldn't walk either if I was the king of Melbourne.
fisherman

Postby HBS Guy » 20 Oct 2018, 12:00

Aussie in on the Sunshine Coast aka the Sunny coast.
HBS Guy
Tractors to Australia

Postby fisherman » 20 Oct 2018, 12:15

HBS Guy wrote:Aussie in on the Sunshine Coast aka the Sunny coast.

Too bad. He can get swooped.

fisherman

Postby HBS Guy » 20 Oct 2018, 16:35

Getting swooped by a magpie is not a pleasant experience: they aren’t tiny birds and have a powerfull and sharp beak.

In the Adelaide parklands there is Victoria Park (horse) racetrack. Not used too often, joggers use part of the track. Saw this guy jogging along the track. Saw this magpie, soared at high speed just above ground level for a good 200' then just behind the jogger soared up 5-6', cracked its wings and flew away.

Jogger came up to me—I had watched the full episode and enjoyed the jogger’s reaction to the wingcrack. Hell, whatever happens to a jogger (or cyclist on “shared use” tracks) is never as bad as it should be—and he said “that magpie scared the shit out of me!” moving upwind I said “Really?” Bastard should have got a good peck on the head from the strong sharp magpie magpie beak.

As a kid I cycled to the beach one day. Fucking magpie at one corner gave me a decent peck to the head. Oww! After a days fishing cycled back, stupidly I cycled back the same way, got ANOTHER peck to my head from that fucking magpie!

I HATE fucking joggers! You can pile bars of gold, beautiful young women stark naked, a barrel of top beer etc etc and fucking joggers would just trot past, thinking of walls of pain, or doing another kilometre etc etc. Look around, fuckwits! World is a beautiful place, people are around, LOOK at them! Robots.
HBS Guy
Tractors to Australia

Postby johnsmith » 20 Oct 2018, 16:44

watched the postie come up the road yesterday, magpie following along behind him and swooping at every mailbox. Postie wasn't even aware it was happening
FD.
I hope that bitch who was running their brothels for them gets raped with a cactus.
johnsmith
Mastodon

Postby Aussie » 20 Oct 2018, 17:01

There are plenty around golf courses this time of year. Plovers are nasty fuckers as well.
Aussie

Postby captaingoodvibe » 20 Oct 2018, 22:30

Why do the leftards want to destroy society, on a whim at best. Are they aware of any consequences of the actions they bestow.
captaingoodvibe

Postby dissilymordentroge » 20 Oct 2018, 23:09

DonDeeHippy wrote:Golf is a good walk spoiled. - Mark Twain

The trickis to get onto the rink early in the morning, t off before ayone else and run.
The Human Race is insane.
dissilymordentroge
Jack Russell

Postby goodvibes » 20 Oct 2018, 23:36

dissilymordentroge wrote:
DonDeeHippy wrote:Golf is a good walk spoiled. - Mark Twain

The trickis to get onto the rink early in the morning, t off before ayone else and run.

That's a big bong you have.
goodvibes

Postby fisherman » 21 Oct 2018, 00:33

Magpies swoop the shit out of ya. But Bulgarian seagulls swoop the living shit out of ya.
fisherman

Postby fisherman » 21 Oct 2018, 00:53

HBS Guy wrote:Getting swooped by a magpie is not a pleasant experience: they aren’t tiny birds and have a powerfull and sharp beak.

In the Adelaide parklands there is Victoria Park (horse) racetrack. Not used too often, joggers use part of the track. Saw this guy jogging along the track. Saw this magpie, soared at high speed just above ground level for a good 200' then just behind the jogger soared up 5-6', cracked its wings and flew away.

Jogger came up to me—I had watched the full episode and enjoyed the jogger’s reaction to the wingcrack. Hell, whatever happens to a jogger (or cyclist on “shared use” tracks) is never as bad as it should be—and he said “that magpie scared the shit out of me!” moving upwind I said “Really?” Bastard should have got a good peck on the head from the strong sharp magpie magpie beak.

As a kid I cycled to the beach one day. Fucking magpie at one corner gave me a decent peck to the head. Oww! After a days fishing cycled back, stupidly I cycled back the same way, got ANOTHER peck to my head from that fucking magpie!

I HATE fucking joggers! You can pile bars of gold, beautiful young women stark naked, a barrel of top beer etc etc and fucking joggers would just trot past, thinking of walls of pain, or doing another kilometre etc etc. Look around, fuckwits! World is a beautiful place, people are around, LOOK at them! Robots.

I hate, and I respect at the same time those fucking birds. Stupid attack birds. We call them "attack airplanes" around here in my area. Varna seagulls are worst predators around here. When I was in high school still -- I got attacked by an angry fucking mob. A lot of articles and even books, no joke, have been written about the Varnaian attack seagulls, those fuckaroos.

In a nutshell, Varnian seagulls have no natural enemy in the nature. They're big animals and are airbourne so stray cats are not a threat to them.

So I was drinking some Bulgarian airqn drink (when Bulgarian words are written in Latin, we very often use "q" as a substitution of the "ya" sound, because the Bulgarian letter for "ya" is "я", and "q" is most similar to "я") when I was still in high school. We used the big breaks between the third and fourth school hours (lessons) so we can eat, smoke, and make out with pussy. We often had to wait on a super big queue of people on this luncheonette outside of school near the District Court of Varna. My private high school was there in the centre of Varna.

So the small breaks here are 10 mins, and the big break in the middle of the lessons were bigger -- 20 minutes. 10 minutes passed only to wait in a line. It was spring I remember. I finally got my snack, but damn, I forgot to get my airqn drink (sour milk and water drink). Said to my bud "I'm gonna leave my snack here, guard it, I will come right away."

I left my snack on a round table, no chairs, so you basically eat outside, standing no sitting. Happy here I come with my drink, ready to eat and cheer, and you know, the District Court area, near the Varna Opera, it's been known place for many years for attack airplanes.

So this one looks at me, I look at him, and while I do that, a fucking gang takes my snack directly out of my hand! And a gang of 20 maybe starts chopping my food on the ground. Now, there's no time to wait on a line of 15 people again so I realized I'm gonna stay hungry for the day. I got so fucking pissed, I'm throwing my airqn to the white gang and they scatter and regroup 2 meters away. And I hear a police siren. A motorized police, SIGMA they call them. Jesus F Christ. Tells me to pick the drink and throw it. Yells at me. I'm already super humiliated. I go and pick up the drink... And...

These cups with milk have a very thin foil on top, and it opens and pours on my flannel and trousers. I go to school all white like some man came on me. The humiliation.

I also had numerous instances where they would get my chocolate or pizza out of my hand. They also shit everywhere. They shit on my Impreza WRX and I was out of town (no garage). My car was all shitted on and when I went to the high pressure wash, water stripped my paint together with the seagull shit. Too much acidity I guess.

Fucking bastards.
Excuse my language.

A biologist from Varna wrote a scientific article saying that the Varna seagulls think we people are their employees and we work for them to please them, provide for them, and serve them. Their thinking is becoming more and more perverted with the years, and they are becoming way too many.

Varna seagulls only swoop if you carry food, chocolate or even a cigarette. Something in your mouth or a snack in your hand puts you in a very dangerous position. They just eat all the time!

You can also see them walking, following you for meters. I had a gang of aeroplanes follow me for 500 meters. I had a waffle in my hand.
fisherman

Postby fisherman » 21 Oct 2018, 01:03

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bSkUrAjsirk

This is the exact place I got fucked. See how many of them there is. Look at 0:57. You're gonna piss your pants if a gang like this swoops at ya.

Observe the primal and barbaric aggression of these predators at 1:25.

The white ones are more powerful and bigger than the piebalds.
fisherman

Postby johnsmith » 21 Oct 2018, 08:35

seagulls are harmless. :c
FD.
I hope that bitch who was running their brothels for them gets raped with a cactus.
johnsmith
Mastodon

Postby fisherman » 21 Oct 2018, 15:28

johnsmith wrote:seagulls are harmless. :c

Gooday mate.

fisherman

Postby Aussie » 21 Oct 2018, 15:49

Aussie

Postby fisherman » 21 Oct 2018, 16:29

Aussie wrote:

Seagulls at least have a purpose. To fill their already very fat bellies. With magpies, these birds are retarded. No. Excuse me. I meant to say — sociopaths. They just swoop for fun. That's a psychopathic behavior. Sick birds. Sick.
fisherman

Postby Aussie » 21 Oct 2018, 16:35

Nah.....they have kids in the nest and they are protecting the area where the nest is. "Far cough, human!"
Aussie

Postby fisherman » 21 Oct 2018, 16:43

Aussie wrote:Nah.....they have kids in the nest and they are protecting the area where the nest is. "Far cough, human!"

Still a sociopathic behaviour. Why do they go in cities? They have all the outback and other free areas for themselves. Let me see. Yeah. Because humans throw out free food for them to get, the little bums. Seagulls at least "shop fresh". No garbage containers for seagulls.
fisherman

Next

Return to Sand Pit