Zooming along

Casual chatting. Guest posting allowed.

Welcome to the various guests visiting here. Why not register? The real PA—a home away from home when OzPol is down.

Hot topic: Handmaid’s Tale



Just post here—don’t need to join.
.

Moderator: johnsmith

Forum rules
The rules for this board are in the Charter of Moderation. Sand Pit is for having fun. Guest posting is allowed here.

Re: Zooming along

Postby Dax » 09 Oct 2018, 14:07

johnsmith wrote:
Dax wrote: The reason haven't taken any action, is because it would shut down this forum and cause Monk and lot of trouble. He would be accused of supporting racism, trolling and online abuse. Which by the way carries jail terms and he doesn't really deserve that, even when it is his own moderator that is the racist abuser.



:rofl :rofl :rofl


go ahead princess, try your best. I'm sure the authorities love to laugh just as much as I do.


Laugh all you like, it's a typical racist ploy to try to cover up their racist insanity.

Don't have alert anyone, you're doing a perfect job of providing all the evidence anyone would need. Get more pleasure sitting back and watching racists like you, dig themselves into holes they can never get out of. When scum like you bring the abuse of children into the equation to push your scum bag agenda, when they were never a part of the conversation, then you know where their mind sits, in the lowest sewer gutter there is.
User avatar
Dax
Irish wolfhound
 
Posts: 641
Joined: 12 Apr 2017, 12:15
spamone: Animal

Re: Zooming along

Postby johnsmith » 09 Oct 2018, 14:12

Image
FD.
I hope that bitch who was running their brothels for them gets raped with a cactus.
User avatar
johnsmith
Mastodon
 
Posts: 6882
Joined: 25 Sep 2017, 22:39
spamone: Animal

Re: Zooming along

Postby DonDeeHippy » 09 Oct 2018, 19:40

johnsmith wrote:
DonDeeHippy wrote::c



if you're interested in the truth then read here.

https://www.polanimal.com.au/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=4393&start=275

unlike dax i don't need to cherry pick.

yup I see your point...… when u start generalizing a group of ppl, u cant in turn get butthurt if the generalizations don't go your way...…... :purple
Bongalong... for some reason women are just so superior to anything that ever existed or will ever exist!
User avatar
DonDeeHippy
Irish wolfhound
 
Posts: 658
Joined: 25 Apr 2018, 21:18
spamone: Animal

Re: Zooming along

Postby johnsmith » 09 Oct 2018, 20:19

see, it's not difficult when you understand basic English. However Dax is still struggling with it.
FD.
I hope that bitch who was running their brothels for them gets raped with a cactus.
User avatar
johnsmith
Mastodon
 
Posts: 6882
Joined: 25 Sep 2017, 22:39
spamone: Animal

Re: Zooming along

Postby Dax » 10 Oct 2018, 07:09

Always like to please people, had my fun and as you all want me out of here, am more than happy to oblige.

Now you can return to the way you liked this forum, no opposition, no alternative idea's, or approaches. Just simple mental self flagellation and comfort in your merry go round life style, locked within an ideological revolving door representing nothing. Just going round and round in every decreasing circles, repeating over and over the same mistakes and stupidities.

Get the wires removed from me hand tomorrow and going bush to recuperate, rejuvenate and play some music with real people, not clones. After that, hit the road and cruise.

Enjoy yourselves, you'll have to find others to abuse, eh scumbag. :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :Hi :up
User avatar
Dax
Irish wolfhound
 
Posts: 641
Joined: 12 Apr 2017, 12:15
spamone: Animal

Re: Zooming along

Postby HBS Guy » 10 Oct 2018, 09:28

Nobody wants you to go. Just don’t be such an arrogant know it all.

And your comments re the refugees on Nauru and Manus Is are disgustingly racist. These are people fleeing persecution. We can take the thousand or so people with no effect on sustainability. When it comes to sustainability we need to consider that the south of the country is warming and drying. That is more consequence than taking in a few Muslim refugees. We have had Muslim citizens since the days of the building of the Ghan railroad.
User avatar
HBS Guy
Tractors to Australia
 
Posts: 50003
Joined: 27 Oct 2009, 15:37

Re: Zooming along

Postby mothra » 10 Oct 2018, 13:02

If it's easier to pick up your bat and ball and go home than it is to behave with some humility and terat other posters on here with respect, Dax, i suggest you will continue to find similar adversity in your life.

No-one wants you to go. We are all very clearly telling you to stop belittling and insulting us though. I'm saddened that that is not possible for you.
User avatar
mothra
Duck
 
Posts: 5526
Joined: 27 Sep 2017, 18:47
spamone: Animal

Re: Zooming along

Postby johnsmith » 10 Oct 2018, 15:51

dax is just having a cry because he's just realised how stupid he is.

Image
FD.
I hope that bitch who was running their brothels for them gets raped with a cactus.
User avatar
johnsmith
Mastodon
 
Posts: 6882
Joined: 25 Sep 2017, 22:39
spamone: Animal

Re: Zooming along

Postby Miranda » 11 Oct 2018, 11:35

Dax wrote:
mothra wrote:
Dax wrote:If you got rid of the racist abuser and had some decent moderation, this forum could be a very good one. Some may think its smart to constantly abuse others, troll and never really add anything of worth to the discussion, most certainly turns people away who probably have some good input to contribute.

Free speech is fine, as long as it is reasonably civil, not trolling or constantly abusive. No need to ban anyone, just delete the trolling and deliberately personal abusive posts.



What turns people away is people like you boasting about how much cleverere and more experienced you are than everyone whilst telling them they are in numerous ways unworthy of you.

Have you noticed that not many people on here actually engage you anymore? I'd think about that if i were you. There's a lesson in it.


Really, how infantile and pathetic, look in the mirror and you will see your problem. People have been turned away by me eh, yet there are more posts and more visits.

Typical of an enraged ideologue incapable of contributing much but links and insults, making things up as you go in your futile rage. Provide evidence where I have claimed to be cleverer than others.

My claims of experience, if you had the brains to look beyond the mirror in your head, revolves around a small number of subjects. So understand your dilemma, which is the same one all cloned ideologues face. Unable to handle anything outside their simple programming, so they instantly attack anyone who puts that reality in front of them. It's also the reason why nothing is being done to stop the collapse of our environment and societies, everyone sees it happening, but refuse to believe it really is true and in this case, it's more than true, a viewable fact.

That's why I don't post on the climate change threads much, been there decades ago. To late to turn things around in any way, by more than 20 years ago. But the turning point really needed to stop the rot before it actually started, was 1977. Now if you are not ready now for the outcomes ahead, then the chances of a chaos disastrous life ahead, are very slim as each month passes.

You also fail to consider I had no education to speak of other than on the streets, so had to learn to survive physically psychologically and also literally. My life has been one of non stop learning of new things understanding and skills and it continues today. I'm not smarter clever or not even educated, just accumulated a large amount of real life experiences, skills and knowledge. Still struggle to add up and my writing is still illegible, even to me, so when I need to put something down on paper, it either gets typed with spell check backup, or it is printed in capitals. Even then it is riddled with spelling and grammar mistakes and not being able to edict posts, means they stay there, for other to try to work out what is being said in parts.

You can't tell me this forum has not become more active, yet everyone leaving because I put forward opinions not acceptable to most here. Can't get much more bigoted, elitist discriminatory that that.

Of course I'm sure you all realise that trolling, abuse and racism online, is a federal criminal offence, punishable by jail and now the states are getting on board. There's enough zealots out there for one to stumble on this forum and not have any trouble in finding racist, abusive comments and never ending trolling and from the moderator of all people.

If you want your way, ban me, simple as that. Couldn't care less and it would satisfy most it seems. Otherwise stop whinging and moaning, just makes you look more and more inadequate, that you lot can't cope with an uneducated worldly person. And your all educated aren't you, probe it worked for you.


Mothra and JS are uncommonly abusive. Their inclination to question, too often, the inteligence of others, draws their IQ into focus. I suspect that they are what they accuse us of being.


I enjoy reading your thoghts Dax. :thumb
Miranda
Jack Russell
 
Posts: 139
Joined: 21 Dec 2017, 12:53
spamone: Animal

Re: Zooming along

Postby HBS Guy » 11 Oct 2018, 12:12

Dax belittled everyone’s intelligence and experience. Despite that he is welcome here.
User avatar
HBS Guy
Tractors to Australia
 
Posts: 50003
Joined: 27 Oct 2009, 15:37

Re: Zooming along

Postby mothra » 11 Oct 2018, 14:11

Miranda wrote:

Mothra and JS are uncommonly abusive. Their inclination to question, too often, the inteligence of others, draws their IQ into focus. I suspect that they are what they accuse us of being.


I enjoy reading your thoghts Dax. :thumb



I challenge you to find one single post in which was abusive.

Even after your repeated attacks on me, questioning my analysis, writing style, intelligence and tertiary credentials, i never abused you.

Or anyone.

Proof or apology, please.
User avatar
mothra
Duck
 
Posts: 5526
Joined: 27 Sep 2017, 18:47
spamone: Animal

Re: Zooming along

Postby johnsmith » 11 Oct 2018, 14:14

Miranda wrote:Mothra and JS are uncommonly abusive.


I have little tolerance for stupidity ... and i'm not talking about someone IQ or their spelling ability here.

On that note, go fuck yourself.
FD.
I hope that bitch who was running their brothels for them gets raped with a cactus.
User avatar
johnsmith
Mastodon
 
Posts: 6882
Joined: 25 Sep 2017, 22:39
spamone: Animal

Re: Zooming along

Postby mothra » 11 Oct 2018, 14:15

Miranda suddenly went offline ... you know, like she does when we ask her she is on Ozpol?
User avatar
mothra
Duck
 
Posts: 5526
Joined: 27 Sep 2017, 18:47
spamone: Animal

Re: Zooming along

Postby johnsmith » 11 Oct 2018, 14:17

mothra wrote:Miranda suddenly went offline ... you know, like she does when we ask her she is on Ozpol?



miranda only comes on to take pot shots, then she runs away to hide in her cave until the next time
FD.
I hope that bitch who was running their brothels for them gets raped with a cactus.
User avatar
johnsmith
Mastodon
 
Posts: 6882
Joined: 25 Sep 2017, 22:39
spamone: Animal

Previous

Return to Sand Pit

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest