Zooming along

Casual chatting. Guest posting allowed.

Welcome to the various guests visiting here. Why not register? The real PA—a home away from home when OzPol is down.

Hot topic: Handmaid’s Tale



Just post here—don’t need to join.
.

Moderator: johnsmith

Forum rules
The rules for this board are in the Charter of Moderation. Sand Pit is for having fun. Guest posting is allowed here.

Zooming along

Postby HBS Guy » 08 Oct 2018, 10:36

We have more than 105,000 posts 35,000 more than a few months ago. Where my posts were nearly 50% a few months ago they are now just 46% of all posts.

There are at least 12 people posting regularly and a few posting only occasionally.

All in all, a big change for the better compared to 12 months ago.

The burning question: who will Wayne and FD give a long, unjustified ban to next?
User avatar
HBS Guy
Tractors to Australia
 
Posts: 50002
Joined: 27 Oct 2009, 15:37

Re: Zooming along

Postby DonDeeHippy » 08 Oct 2018, 11:43

good ppl
Bongalong... for some reason women are just so superior to anything that ever existed or will ever exist!
User avatar
DonDeeHippy
Irish wolfhound
 
Posts: 658
Joined: 25 Apr 2018, 21:18
spamone: Animal

Re: Zooming along

Postby HBS Guy » 08 Oct 2018, 11:57

Yeah, keep the fascists and kick out the good people. Exactly so!
User avatar
HBS Guy
Tractors to Australia
 
Posts: 50002
Joined: 27 Oct 2009, 15:37

Re: Zooming along

Postby Dax » 08 Oct 2018, 13:59

If you got rid of the racist abuser and had some decent moderation, this forum could be a very good one. Some may think its smart to constantly abuse others, troll and never really add anything of worth to the discussion, most certainly turns people away who probably have some good input to contribute.

Free speech is fine, as long as it is reasonably civil, not trolling or constantly abusive. No need to ban anyone, just delete the trolling and deliberately personal abusive posts.
User avatar
Dax
Irish wolfhound
 
Posts: 640
Joined: 12 Apr 2017, 12:15
spamone: Animal

Re: Zooming along

Postby johnsmith » 08 Oct 2018, 14:42

Dax wrote:If you got rid of the racist abuser and had some decent moderation, this forum could be a very good one


Don't worry, there is no need for anyone to get rid of you despite your shortcomings. Even stupid people need a voice.
If monk tries to ban you Ill quit as a moderator.
FD.
I hope that bitch who was running their brothels for them gets raped with a cactus.
User avatar
johnsmith
Mastodon
 
Posts: 6882
Joined: 25 Sep 2017, 22:39
spamone: Animal

Re: Zooming along

Postby mothra » 08 Oct 2018, 14:47

Dax wrote:If you got rid of the racist abuser and had some decent moderation, this forum could be a very good one. Some may think its smart to constantly abuse others, troll and never really add anything of worth to the discussion, most certainly turns people away who probably have some good input to contribute.

Free speech is fine, as long as it is reasonably civil, not trolling or constantly abusive. No need to ban anyone, just delete the trolling and deliberately personal abusive posts.



What turns people away is people like you boasting about how much cleverere and more experienced you are than everyone whilst telling them they are in numerous ways unworthy of you.

Have you noticed that not many people on here actually engage you anymore? I'd think about that if i were you. There's a lesson in it.
User avatar
mothra
Duck
 
Posts: 5526
Joined: 27 Sep 2017, 18:47
spamone: Animal

Re: Zooming along

Postby Dax » 08 Oct 2018, 17:41

mothra wrote:
Dax wrote:If you got rid of the racist abuser and had some decent moderation, this forum could be a very good one. Some may think its smart to constantly abuse others, troll and never really add anything of worth to the discussion, most certainly turns people away who probably have some good input to contribute.

Free speech is fine, as long as it is reasonably civil, not trolling or constantly abusive. No need to ban anyone, just delete the trolling and deliberately personal abusive posts.



What turns people away is people like you boasting about how much cleverere and more experienced you are than everyone whilst telling them they are in numerous ways unworthy of you.

Have you noticed that not many people on here actually engage you anymore? I'd think about that if i were you. There's a lesson in it.


Really, how infantile and pathetic, look in the mirror and you will see your problem. People have been turned away by me eh, yet there are more posts and more visits.

Typical of an enraged ideologue incapable of contributing much but links and insults, making things up as you go in your futile rage. Provide evidence where I have claimed to be cleverer than others.

My claims of experience, if you had the brains to look beyond the mirror in your head, revolves around a small number of subjects. So understand your dilemma, which is the same one all cloned ideologues face. Unable to handle anything outside their simple programming, so they instantly attack anyone who puts that reality in front of them. It's also the reason why nothing is being done to stop the collapse of our environment and societies, everyone sees it happening, but refuse to believe it really is true and in this case, it's more than true, a viewable fact.

That's why I don't post on the climate change threads much, been there decades ago. To late to turn things around in any way, by more than 20 years ago. But the turning point really needed to stop the rot before it actually started, was 1977. Now if you are not ready now for the outcomes ahead, then the chances of a chaos disastrous life ahead, are very slim as each month passes.

You also fail to consider I had no education to speak of other than on the streets, so had to learn to survive physically psychologically and also literally. My life has been one of non stop learning of new things understanding and skills and it continues today. I'm not smarter clever or not even educated, just accumulated a large amount of real life experiences, skills and knowledge. Still struggle to add up and my writing is still illegible, even to me, so when I need to put something down on paper, it either gets typed with spell check backup, or it is printed in capitals. Even then it is riddled with spelling and grammar mistakes and not being able to edict posts, means they stay there, for other to try to work out what is being said in parts.

You can't tell me this forum has not become more active, yet everyone leaving because I put forward opinions not acceptable to most here. Can't get much more bigoted, elitist discriminatory that that.

Of course I'm sure you all realise that trolling, abuse and racism online, is a federal criminal offence, punishable by jail and now the states are getting on board. There's enough zealots out there for one to stumble on this forum and not have any trouble in finding racist, abusive comments and never ending trolling and from the moderator of all people.

If you want your way, ban me, simple as that. Couldn't care less and it would satisfy most it seems. Otherwise stop whinging and moaning, just makes you look more and more inadequate, that you lot can't cope with an uneducated worldly person. And your all educated aren't you, probe it worked for you.
User avatar
Dax
Irish wolfhound
 
Posts: 640
Joined: 12 Apr 2017, 12:15
spamone: Animal

Re: Zooming along

Postby HBS Guy » 08 Oct 2018, 18:35

You could try being less dogmatic, it IS a real turn off.
User avatar
HBS Guy
Tractors to Australia
 
Posts: 50002
Joined: 27 Oct 2009, 15:37

Re: Zooming along

Postby Aussie » 08 Oct 2018, 18:39

Or Dax....you can just keep doing what you wish. You are well within guidelines, so have your way and ignore those who would seek to shut you down. Mind you, also bear in mind that other Members have the right to do the same.

Cheers.
User avatar
Aussie
Minister for Foreign Affairs
 
Posts: 7522
Joined: 13 Mar 2010, 18:25

Re: Zooming along

Postby HBS Guy » 08 Oct 2018, 18:46

Yeah, takes sustained abuse to get a ban from here. Says nothing about dogmatism in the rules.
User avatar
HBS Guy
Tractors to Australia
 
Posts: 50002
Joined: 27 Oct 2009, 15:37

Re: Zooming along

Postby johnsmith » 08 Oct 2018, 18:55

Dax wrote:People have been turned away by me eh, yet there are more posts and more visits.


see, there you go highlighting your stupidity again. No one said people got turned away by you.

ya moron
FD.
I hope that bitch who was running their brothels for them gets raped with a cactus.
User avatar
johnsmith
Mastodon
 
Posts: 6882
Joined: 25 Sep 2017, 22:39
spamone: Animal

Re: Zooming along

Postby mothra » 08 Oct 2018, 19:54

Aussie wrote:Or Dax....you can just keep doing what you wish. You are well within guidelines, so have your way and ignore those who would seek to shut you down. Mind you, also bear in mind that other Members have the right to do the same.

Cheers.



Sure. Or people could actually feel inclined to at least read his posts.

I certainly don't.
User avatar
mothra
Duck
 
Posts: 5526
Joined: 27 Sep 2017, 18:47
spamone: Animal

Re: Zooming along

Postby Dax » 09 Oct 2018, 07:16

johnsmith wrote:see, there you go highlighting your stupidity again. No one said people got turned away by you.

ya moron


mothra wrote: What turns people away is people like you boasting about how much cleverere and more experienced you are than everyone whilst telling them they are in numerous ways unworthy of you.

Have you noticed that not many people on here actually engage you anymore? I'd think about that if i were you. There's a lesson in it.


Nothing like adding to your racist abusive repertoire, by blatantly lying, but understandable coming for a racist low life. Keep it up, you're a great distributor of filth and representative of all that's wrong with society. Just love it. :rofl :rofl
User avatar
Dax
Irish wolfhound
 
Posts: 640
Joined: 12 Apr 2017, 12:15
spamone: Animal

Re: Zooming along

Postby DonDeeHippy » 09 Oct 2018, 08:09

so who r the racist's here..... I'm I missing something.....
Bongalong... for some reason women are just so superior to anything that ever existed or will ever exist!
User avatar
DonDeeHippy
Irish wolfhound
 
Posts: 658
Joined: 25 Apr 2018, 21:18
spamone: Animal

Re: Zooming along

Postby johnsmith » 09 Oct 2018, 08:41

Dax wrote:
johnsmith wrote:see, there you go highlighting your stupidity again. No one said people got turned away by you.

ya moron


mothra wrote: What turns people away is people like you boasting about how much cleverere and more experienced you are than everyone whilst telling them they are in numerous ways unworthy of you.

Have you noticed that not many people on here actually engage you anymore? I'd think about that if i were you. There's a lesson in it.


Nothing like adding to your racist abusive repertoire, by blatantly lying, but understandable coming for a racist low life. Keep it up, you're a great distributor of filth and representative of all that's wrong with society. Just love it. :rofl :rofl


your stupidity was noted, no need to confirm it for everyone. Can you point to where he attributed any people turning away specifically to you?

you idiot.

and the only racist is you. It's not my fault you don't understand the intricacies of the English language.
FD.
I hope that bitch who was running their brothels for them gets raped with a cactus.
User avatar
johnsmith
Mastodon
 
Posts: 6882
Joined: 25 Sep 2017, 22:39
spamone: Animal

Re: Zooming along

Postby johnsmith » 09 Oct 2018, 08:42

DonDeeHippy wrote:so who r the racist's here..... I'm I missing something.....



nah, not really. Dax however is missing a few screws.
FD.
I hope that bitch who was running their brothels for them gets raped with a cactus.
User avatar
johnsmith
Mastodon
 
Posts: 6882
Joined: 25 Sep 2017, 22:39
spamone: Animal

Re: Zooming along

Postby Dax » 09 Oct 2018, 09:58

DonDeeHippy wrote:so who r the racist's here..... I'm I missing something.....


johnsmith wrote:
Dax wrote: it's called guilt by association.


so your guilty of being a petrol sniffing child beater?

:OMG


You can see how far this low life is in denial and is prepared to lie to try to cover up what he truly is, I'm part indigenous and it knows it. It's all that can be expected from brain dead ignorant abusive racists.

It's wonderful how it has reveals itself through all its posts, they make good reading as screen shots and back up my claims. Would make the authorities really sit up, if someone were to present the more than 3000 abusive, trolling and at times racist abuse it spews out.

As it is so fervent in this approach to people and so lacking in control it's all it can do, someone will come along and make it pay. Bullying cowards are all the same, gutless slime and they always bring themselves undone in the end. Don't have the intelligence to contribute anything of relevance, just attack and abuse.
User avatar
Dax
Irish wolfhound
 
Posts: 640
Joined: 12 Apr 2017, 12:15
spamone: Animal

Re: Zooming along

Postby johnsmith » 09 Oct 2018, 10:05

why don't you put up the rest of that conversation so that it's in context you duplicitous moron?

did you see the question mark on the end of that? Did all your extensive life experience and travels not teach you what it means?
FD.
I hope that bitch who was running their brothels for them gets raped with a cactus.
User avatar
johnsmith
Mastodon
 
Posts: 6882
Joined: 25 Sep 2017, 22:39
spamone: Animal

Re: Zooming along

Postby Dax » 09 Oct 2018, 10:20

Why don't you put the entire conversation up if it supports your pathetic denial. Know for a fact if your racist abuse was presented to the indigenous community or general public, you'd be hard pressed to lie your way out of it.

Then again you are a cowardly bully, so it's expected you'd backtrack as fast as you can. Just makes you look even more mentally deranged, if possible.
User avatar
Dax
Irish wolfhound
 
Posts: 640
Joined: 12 Apr 2017, 12:15
spamone: Animal

Re: Zooming along

Postby johnsmith » 09 Oct 2018, 11:11

Dax wrote:Why don't you put the entire conversation up if it supports your pathetic denial. Know for a fact if your racist abuse was presented to the indigenous community or general public, you'd be hard pressed to lie your way out of it.

Then again you are a cowardly bully, so it's expected you'd backtrack as fast as you can. Just makes you look even more mentally deranged, if possible.


you are the one making the claim, not me. It's up to you to put up the evidence.....ALL the evidence. That you want to cherry pick two sentences shows you have something to hide.
my comments are up for all the community to read, including the indigenous. No need for me to backtrack on anything. Your inability to understand English is your problem, not mine.
FD.
I hope that bitch who was running their brothels for them gets raped with a cactus.
User avatar
johnsmith
Mastodon
 
Posts: 6882
Joined: 25 Sep 2017, 22:39
spamone: Animal

Re: Zooming along

Postby DonDeeHippy » 09 Oct 2018, 11:15

:c
Bongalong... for some reason women are just so superior to anything that ever existed or will ever exist!
User avatar
DonDeeHippy
Irish wolfhound
 
Posts: 658
Joined: 25 Apr 2018, 21:18
spamone: Animal

Re: Zooming along

Postby johnsmith » 09 Oct 2018, 11:25

DonDeeHippy wrote::c



if you're interested in the truth then read here.

https://www.polanimal.com.au/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=4393&start=275

unlike dax i don't need to cherry pick.
FD.
I hope that bitch who was running their brothels for them gets raped with a cactus.
User avatar
johnsmith
Mastodon
 
Posts: 6882
Joined: 25 Sep 2017, 22:39
spamone: Animal

Re: Zooming along

Postby Dax » 09 Oct 2018, 13:14

johnsmith wrote:
Dax wrote:Why don't you put the entire conversation up if it supports your pathetic denial. Know for a fact if your racist abuse was presented to the indigenous community or general public, you'd be hard pressed to lie your way out of it.

Then again you are a cowardly bully, so it's expected you'd backtrack as fast as you can. Just makes you look even more mentally deranged, if possible.


you are the one making the claim, not me. It's up to you to put up the evidence.....ALL the evidence. That you want to cherry pick two sentences shows you have something to hide.
my comments are up for all the community to read, including the indigenous. No need for me to backtrack on anything. Your inability to understand English is your problem, not mine.


What I posted, is the entire content of your post and the quote of mine you used to racially abuse me. Id what you claim is true, then yo would have used my entire post to qualify your racism and I'm afraid your own words condemn you. What you posted can only be aligned with what you posted, racist abuse.

Typical of cowardly racist, try to slither out of your own reality, when the words are there to condemn you. The reason haven't taken any action, is because it would shut down this forum and cause Monk and lot of trouble. He would be accused of supporting racism, trolling and online abuse. Which by the way carries jail terms and he doesn't really deserve that, even when it is his own moderator that is the racist abuser.

Unless he does something, someone else will come along and bring the whole show down, because they are a crazy zealot like you. Drop kicks like you, can never change, once a jealous racist always a racist.
User avatar
Dax
Irish wolfhound
 
Posts: 640
Joined: 12 Apr 2017, 12:15
spamone: Animal

Re: Zooming along

Postby johnsmith » 09 Oct 2018, 13:47

Dax wrote:What I posted, is the entire content of your post and the quote of mine you used to racially abuse me.


bullshit ...and i'm not here to educate you in the finer points of the English language so you'll just have to wallow in your stupidity

Dax wrote: Id what you claim is true, then yo would have used my entire post to qualify your racism and I'm afraid your own words condemn you.


not even close to being remotely similar. I quoted the part of your conversation that I was dealing with, in the context of the conversation we were having. The rest of your spiel was there for everyone and anyone to read if they wanted to see the whole context. Unlike you I don't have to cherry pick.
FD.
I hope that bitch who was running their brothels for them gets raped with a cactus.
User avatar
johnsmith
Mastodon
 
Posts: 6882
Joined: 25 Sep 2017, 22:39
spamone: Animal

Re: Zooming along

Postby johnsmith » 09 Oct 2018, 13:48

Dax wrote: The reason haven't taken any action, is because it would shut down this forum and cause Monk and lot of trouble. He would be accused of supporting racism, trolling and online abuse. Which by the way carries jail terms and he doesn't really deserve that, even when it is his own moderator that is the racist abuser.



:rofl :rofl :rofl


go ahead princess, try your best. I'm sure the authorities love to laugh just as much as I do.
FD.
I hope that bitch who was running their brothels for them gets raped with a cactus.
User avatar
johnsmith
Mastodon
 
Posts: 6882
Joined: 25 Sep 2017, 22:39
spamone: Animal

Next

Return to Sand Pit

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests