Australia’s True Colours are Red, White, and Racist

Casual chatting. Guest posting allowed.

Welcome to the various guests visiting here. Why not register? The real PA—a home away from home when OzPol is down.

Hot topic: Handmaid’s Tale

Just post here—don’t need to join.

Moderator: johnsmith

Forum rules
The rules for this board are in the Charter of Moderation. Sand Pit is for having fun. Guest posting is allowed here.

Re: Australia’s True Colours are Red, White, and Racist

Postby Dax » 30 Sep 2018, 14:28

Sprintcyclist wrote:I grew up among maoris. They are one of the reasons I left NZ.
Whites have made the overwhelming majority of all inventions and discoveries.

Imagine an earth where Whites have never existed.
Abbos had a life expectancy of about 36 when we arrived.

Of course, those discoveries are destroying life on earth because of the way they are used. If there were no whites here, life in the planet would be evolving naturally and technology would be being used for better purposes then destruction.

Fools like you never consider the reasons why indigenous peoples never developed destructive technology, animists believe in the power of nature, not the destructive evil of mythical war gods.

As a god nutter foreigner, understandable where your deep seated racism comes from, but we can always get rid of you. Have to admit, have found it hard to accept Maori culture, to primitive and violent for me and the majority of indigenous Aussies I have spoken to.

If you knew anything about history, you'd know the average life span in Europe varied according to circumstances, if you did physical labour, you lived much shorter lives, miners lasted into their 40's if lucky and the poor, would struggle to reach that age. Then there was the plagues and never ending illness which wiped out people at very early ages and the never ending religious wars continues today.

Sadly for you, the facts are, when Aus was invaded, indigenous lived very long lives, many reaching 100. It was after the christians enslaved, tortured and abused them mentally, physically and biologically, by forcing them to eat denatured poisonous junk food. White flour, sugar, dairies, tea and tobacco, are not nutritionally supportive of life and was an attempt to continue the genocide with poison food. Exactly what they are still doing in missions and under the control of insane god nutters today, fully supported by government policy and approach.
Dax
Pitbull terrier

spamone: Animal

Postby Squire » 30 Sep 2018, 15:55

Sprintcyclist wrote:I grew up among maoris. They are one of the reasons I left NZ.
Whites have made the overwhelming majority of all inventions and discoveries.

Imagine an earth where Whites have never existed.
Abbos had a life expectancy of about 36 when we arrived.

Sprintcyclist left New Zealand because white privilege was more prominent in Australia.

If Nazi Germany still existed Sprintcyclist would have found it's way there.
Squire
Irish wolfhound

Postby Auggie » 30 Sep 2018, 22:35

DonDeeHippy wrote:Ahh so your white then I take it,

Actually I'm not white. EDIT: without giving away too much of myself - both my parents are migrants; I'm first generation Australian.

DonDeeHippy wrote:so have u ever been the giver of racism ?

No.

DonDeeHippy wrote:So in all your travels u have never heard a racist comment from peer's ?

Maybe once in my entire life, and once I opened my mouth the gentleman in question suddenly regretted his position.

DonDeeHippy wrote:bedside's u have never seen any racism in your life in Australia....... wow

I've seen racism. Racism is everywhere and in every country. What you seem to be saying is that Australia, as a whole, is a racist country, which I disagree with is. Trying to remove racism is like trying to remove crime; it's impossible.

Dax wrote:I see racism every day, at work, in the street and in every aspect of life. It's no different to any other country I've visited it's just the magnitude which differs. Only fools and those in deep denial don't see it everywhere and mostly carried out by those who claim to be non racist.

In what form do you see racism? Is it a dirty look? Is it generalisations about a particular race? Is it denying people opportunities for work? Explain.
The taxpayer - that's someone who works for the Federal Government but doesn't have to take the civil service examination. - Ronald Reagan.
Auggie
Pain in the Butt

Postby DonDeeHippy » 01 Oct 2018, 06:19

Auggie wrote:

Actually I'm not white. EDIT: without giving away too much of myself - both my parents are migrants; I'm first generation Australian.

No.

DonDeeHippy wrote:So in all your travels u have never heard a racist comment from peer's ?

Maybe once in my entire life, and once I opened my mouth the gentleman in question suddenly regretted his position.

DonDeeHippy wrote:bedside's u have never seen any racism in your life in Australia....... wow

I've seen racism. Racism is everywhere and in every country. What you seem to be saying is that Australia, as a whole, is a racist country, which I disagree with is. Trying to remove racism is like trying to remove crime; it's impossible.

Dax wrote:I see racism every day, at work, in the street and in every aspect of life. It's no different to any other country I've visited it's just the magnitude which differs. Only fools and those in deep denial don't see it everywhere and mostly carried out by those who claim to be non racist.

In what form do you see racism? Is it a dirty look? Is it generalisations about a particular race? Is it denying people opportunities for work? Explain.

which 1 is it auggie, u say u never even heard a friend say a racist comment, but trying to remove racism is impossible and isn't stoppable just like ppl being criminals isn't stoppable ???
If your right then racism isn't in the Australia u know at all, if u have never heard it.... Amazing not one disparaging joke or comment about a race heard in your entire life... again I need to move to where u live. :purple
Bongalong... for some reason women are just so superior to anything that ever existed or will ever exist!
DonDeeHippy
Pitbull terrier

Postby Dax » 01 Oct 2018, 06:38

Auggie wrote:

No.

Removing racism is easy, it's called proper education and understanding, the road block is ideology and crime can be reduced by proper education and real deterrents, which make people think before acting stupid.

You must live in a box to not see racism every day, my business is entertainment and hospitality and you hear and see racism in action all the time. It may be in words, looks or actions, even when there is staff who don't fit the common mold serving, you still here racist comments and those all come from those easily recognised as devoted ideologues.

However racist comments in our venues are low, compared to the battering politicians and the religious get. Most racist comments come from passing trade, not regulars, who get served by people from all over the world, but are not religious in any way.
Dax
Pitbull terrier

Postby Auggie » 01 Oct 2018, 12:23

Dax wrote:You must live in a box to not see racism every day

You're probably right about that.
The taxpayer - that's someone who works for the Federal Government but doesn't have to take the civil service examination. - Ronald Reagan.
Auggie
Pain in the Butt

Postby Auggie » 01 Oct 2018, 12:29

DonDeeHippy wrote:
Auggie wrote:

No.

which 1 is it auggie, u say u never even heard a friend say a racist comment, but trying to remove racism is impossible and isn't stoppable just like ppl being criminals isn't stoppable ???
If your right then racism isn't in the Australia u know at all, if u have never heard it.... Amazing not one disparaging joke or comment about a race heard in your entire life... again I need to move to where u live. :purple

Yes, sorry, you're right, I was moving the goalposts. What I meant to say was that I have seen third-hand racism, and have no doubt that exists. I think compared to other countries, racism in Australia is quite low. And yes, I've never heard my friends say a racist comment about anyone because they are all very decent human beings.

Maybe the reason why I haven't experienced racism is because I have actually assimilated into society and conform to social expectations. Many people who are first-generation Australians often stick within their own groups and retain certain cultural features of their parent's culture. I've seen this first hand happen to people around me. I have largely shunned most of parent's culture and have fully assimilated. So, maybe that's what it is.
Auggie
Pain in the Butt

Postby Squire » 01 Oct 2018, 14:07

Auggie slowly cleans the grime from its mirror and something ugly leers back at Auggie.
Squire
Irish wolfhound

Postby greggerypeccary » 01 Oct 2018, 14:41

" I think compared to other countries, racism in Australia is quite low."

I'd say the opposite.

The level of racism in this country is quite alarming.

Just look at people like Valkie, Mr Hammer et al. on OzPol.
greggerypeccary
Jaguar

Postby Squire » 01 Oct 2018, 14:57

greggerypeccary wrote:" I think compared to other countries, racism in Australia is quite low."

I'd say the opposite.

You missed surreptitious racists Grappler and Gordon who both try to hide their racism and bigotry.

Both of these people are time-displaced people who belong in Nazi Germany of 1938.
Squire
Irish wolfhound

Postby greggerypeccary » 01 Oct 2018, 15:05

Squire wrote:
greggerypeccary wrote:" I think compared to other countries, racism in Australia is quite low."

I'd say the opposite.

You missed surreptitious racists Grappler and Gordon who both try to hide their racism and bigotry.

Both of these people are time-displaced people who belong in Nazi Germany of 1938.

Yeah, the et al. covers a lot of ground over there.

And yes, Gordon is particularly bad.

He's a nasty racist, while Hammer is a stupid one.
greggerypeccary
Jaguar

Postby Dax » 01 Oct 2018, 18:30

Having travelled the world extensively over many decades, in my opinion Aus is nowhere near as racist as most countries and culture. Try any muslim or sth American country and the grandest of the all, the god fearing USA, they are racist against anyone when entering the shit hole of a country.

Racism being the fear of difference, has become ingrained in the human psyche since the evolutionary mental fault resulting in the superiority complex called ideology. Aus is probably of one the cultures which doesn't have an ingrained controlling ideology, other than what has been forced upon us.

The current indigenous had no ideology, they lived in harmony with nature. For those forced in chains here, the majority had no ideology, other than survival in an elitist religious society. They went to church and prayers because it got them out of their slavery for a few hours, or in indigenous cases, forced sometimes in chains.

It was the religious elites who did the slaughtering, they were the dedicated racists and still are. It wasn't the religious elite who brought indigenous into their families, or created families with them. It was convict and worker class who fell in love, had families with indigenous women and in some cases, indigenous men.

Indigenous people recognise that acceptance and it saved many an indigenous woman from slavery, abuse and an early death. Tasmania is a prime example of pure religious racism, it's a pity so many have no idea what really occurred.

As the church has lost more and more power and been revealed in it's true colours, so it's racist control has been diminishing and people are no longer afraid to be seen as a non believer. In the last census, more than 48% of Aussies ticked atheist and those people are almost all non racists. Then there is the silent fence sitters and confused want to believers, who have racist tendencies because they are still controlled by religion.

It's the believers who are outright racist, all the others which in my opinion would be well over 70% of people aren't racist in their desire to stop immigration and refugees coming, but fear for our culture and a sustainable future.

In my travels, see and experience racism everywhere, at country entry points in particular, in the streets when shopping, in fact everywhere. The amount of racism on public services, in most places is astounding, even in Sweden where I travel a lot, you see racism at least once day around or at you.

Yet in Aus, you get looks, but that's it and how you approach and interact with people makes a massive difference to the outcome. Most Aussies aren't racist, just fearful as they see a wonderful lifestyle being eroded by racist religious once again.

That's not racism, that's good thinking if we want to survive as a nation and not as a basket case of religious and cultural violence that is currently being imported.
Dax
Pitbull terrier

Postby Auggie » 01 Oct 2018, 19:53

Squire wrote:Auggie slowly cleans the grime from its mirror and something ugly leers back at Auggie.

What the hell is that supposed to mean?
Auggie
Pain in the Butt

Postby Auggie » 01 Oct 2018, 19:55

I'd say the opposite.

What? Based on the opinions of a few online characters??

I have heard that racism in Queensland is quite prevalent, but I've never been there, so I don't know. But, it would be stupid for a person to be racist if once you open your mouth you sound just as Aussie as they were.
Auggie
Pain in the Butt

Postby Squire » 02 Oct 2018, 12:06

Auggie wrote:

I'd say the opposite.

I have heard that racism in Queensland is quite prevalent, but I've never been there, so I don't know. But, it would be stupid for a person to be racist if once you open your mouth you sound just as Aussie as they were.

The lower the IQ, the broader the accent and the more intense the bigotry and race hatred.

Squire
Irish wolfhound

Postby Squire » 02 Oct 2018, 12:13

Sprintcyclist wrote:I grew up among maoris... Abbos had a life expectancy of about 36 when we arrived.

Poms, British Aboriginals, and closet poms implemented a process of genocide which reduced Aboriginal life expectancy and nearly exterminated Aboriginals.
Squire
Irish wolfhound

Postby greggerypeccary » 02 Oct 2018, 12:31

Squire wrote:
Auggie wrote:

I'd say the opposite.

The lower the IQ, the broader the accent and the more intense the bigotry and race hatred.

That's quite true.

Also, the lower the IQ the further out the car window the arm goes.

greggerypeccary
Jaguar

Postby Squire » 02 Oct 2018, 12:58

Squire
Irish wolfhound

Postby Dax » 02 Oct 2018, 13:34

Squire wrote:
Auggie wrote:

I'd say the opposite.

Elitism is the lowest form of intelligence there is, IQ relates to how much knowledge you have stored, not how well your brain works or understands life. I get more sense from bogans than from any over educated drop kick elitist, seems discrimination runs deep on your mind, can't get any more hateful than denouncing all those who don't fit your standard of life. You're elitist hypocrisy in all it's glory,
Dax
Pitbull terrier

Postby Squire » 02 Oct 2018, 13:48

Dax wrote:
Squire wrote:
Auggie wrote:

I'd say the opposite.

Elitism is the lowest form of intelligence there is, IQ relates to how much knowledge you have stored, not how well your brain works or understands life. I get more sense from bogans than from any over educated drop kick elitist, seems discrimination runs deep on your mind, can't get any more hateful than denouncing all those who don't fit your standard of life. You're elitist hypocrisy in all it's glory,

I perceive your tail is wagging you. You are projecting one-dimensionally.
Squire
Irish wolfhound

Postby Dax » 02 Oct 2018, 16:12

Considering you have no logical or sensible answer, you resort to trying to use reverse psychology and fail miserably. You need knowledge, life experience, understanding and logic to do that, failure seems your forte in life.
Dax
Pitbull terrier

Postby Squire » 02 Oct 2018, 17:04

Dax wrote:Considering you have no logical or sensible answer, you resort to trying to use reverse psychology and fail miserably. You need knowledge, life experience, understanding and logic to do that, failure seems your forte in life.

Answer correct. Question incorrect.
Squire
Irish wolfhound

Previous

Return to Sand Pit