JaSin says Greggy is perverted.

Casual chatting. Guest posting allowed.

Welcome to the various guests visiting here. Why not register? The real PA—a home away from home when OzPol is down.

Hot topic: Handmaid’s Tale



Just post here—don’t need to join.
.

Moderator: johnsmith

Forum rules
The rules for this board are in the Charter of Moderation. Sand Pit is for having fun. Guest posting is allowed here.

Re: JaSin says Greggy is perverted.

Postby greggerypeccary » 01 Oct 2018, 14:38

HBS Guy wrote:Yeah, Princess Gobby posted:
What a fucking little girl you are Greggy,


You were saying, Gobby?


That Gobby's got a mouth on him.
greggerypeccary
Jaguar
 
Posts: 1993
Joined: 27 Sep 2017, 15:52
spamone: Animal

Re: JaSin says Greggy is perverted.

Postby Sir Bobby » 01 Oct 2018, 16:44

johnsmith wrote:
Sir Bobby wrote:
Abuse and foul language reported to a moderator.


maybe i should ban you for foul language you little shit for brains


Sir Bobby wrote:What a fucking little girl you are Greggy,


:roll




If Greggy acts like a girl I'll call him a girl.
Carl Sagan — 'Skeptical scrutiny is the means, in both science and religion, by which deep thoughts can be winnowed from deep nonsense.'
User avatar
Sir Bobby
Devil’s hound
 
Posts: 666
Joined: 28 Sep 2014, 20:44
spamone: Animal

Re: JaSin says Greggy is perverted.

Postby Aussie » 01 Oct 2018, 17:01

Did you use a roooooood word Bobby?

Whatever shall I do?

:grn
User avatar
Aussie
Hero of the Soviet Union
 
Posts: 6435
Joined: 13 Mar 2010, 18:25

Re: JaSin says Greggy is perverted.

Postby Sir Bobby » 01 Oct 2018, 17:09

Aussie wrote:Did you use a roooooood word Bobby?

Whatever shall I do?

:grn



I apologise for using the F word.
Greggy just gets to me sometimes.
Carl Sagan — 'Skeptical scrutiny is the means, in both science and religion, by which deep thoughts can be winnowed from deep nonsense.'
User avatar
Sir Bobby
Devil’s hound
 
Posts: 666
Joined: 28 Sep 2014, 20:44
spamone: Animal

Re: JaSin says Greggy is perverted.

Postby HBS Guy » 01 Oct 2018, 17:44

Look at this prick. Even when he apologises (a VERY rare event) he seeks to place blame on others. Yet this ponce got made an MRB Mod and no wonder he is fucking that up totally!
Abbott & Co are going to cause the mother and father of all recessions—be prepared!
User avatar
HBS Guy
Tractors to Australia
 
Posts: 49121
Joined: 27 Oct 2009, 15:37

Re: JaSin says Greggy is perverted.

Postby Sir Bobby » 01 Oct 2018, 20:22

HBS Guy wrote:Look at this prick. Even when he apologises (a VERY rare event) he seeks to place blame on others.
Yet this ponce got made an MRB Mod and no wonder he is fucking that up totally!


The Environment forum is doing well much to your chagrin.

It was Greggy's fault - it's always his fault -
can't you see that he's a troll and a serial pest?
Are you blind?
Carl Sagan — 'Skeptical scrutiny is the means, in both science and religion, by which deep thoughts can be winnowed from deep nonsense.'
User avatar
Sir Bobby
Devil’s hound
 
Posts: 666
Joined: 28 Sep 2014, 20:44
spamone: Animal

Re: JaSin says Greggy is perverted.

Postby HBS Guy » 01 Oct 2018, 20:35

Nah, Dubyne MRB is pretty much comatose. Nobody reads it.
Abbott & Co are going to cause the mother and father of all recessions—be prepared!
User avatar
HBS Guy
Tractors to Australia
 
Posts: 49121
Joined: 27 Oct 2009, 15:37

Re: JaSin says Greggy is perverted.

Postby Vulcan » 01 Oct 2018, 20:47

Well Sméagol (aka Peckerhead/Turd McTurdface).
Looks like you got me banned and won over the Moderators of OzPol.
The 'Precious' is yours now.
They chose YOU and your 'secret' complaint (I'm sure you've made zillions!) to get me banned over my first and only complaint to have someone banned and 'out in the open' for that matter.
It's obvious which one of us has 'balls' and it isn't you.
So be it - 'they' made their choice and they chose you. I bet you feel 'special' now - like you've always wanted to be.
Fuck OzPol and to think they just made me a Mod. :roll what a wasted effort that will come to be for that section.
Congratulations - the 'precious' OzPol is yours.
Since being banned, I've somehow found myself 'free' from such 'Forum' things.
Oh don't get me wrong - it did hurt a bit getting banned. It was like losing a finger from working the keyboard.

I only wish to say thankyou Pinkeye for long ago. Maybe you remember? Maybe you don't. But I've never forgotten. I wish you all the best. Your advice and trust was embraced.

As for the rest of you.
For fuck sake - get a life.
Since being banned, I know I have.

You're still a filthy Xxxxx coward Peckerhead Turdface. (Edited by me, Aussie.)
But at least you're one with OzPol in the palm of your hand.
I leave - deafeated by Sméagol (Peckerhead/Paedo/Turd McTurdface ...and more)
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Vulcan
Pitbull terrier
 
Posts: 346
Joined: 02 Dec 2017, 15:28
spamone: Animal

Re: JaSin says Greggy is perverted.

Postby HBS Guy » 01 Oct 2018, 20:59

Nothing to do with foul shit you posted, right Jasin?

Think you are the only one banned, four people here banned from OzPol for unexplained or bullshit reasons.
Abbott & Co are going to cause the mother and father of all recessions—be prepared!
User avatar
HBS Guy
Tractors to Australia
 
Posts: 49121
Joined: 27 Oct 2009, 15:37

Re: JaSin says Greggy is perverted.

Postby Sir Bobby » 01 Oct 2018, 21:32

HBS Guy wrote:Nothing to do with foul shit you posted, right Jasin?

Think you are the only one banned, four people here banned from OzPol for unexplained or bullshit reasons.


I thought JaSin's posts were funny, especially about Greggy -
the dungeon was the funniest bit - and also the bit about
Greggy trying to prove he wasn't gay. :rofl
Carl Sagan — 'Skeptical scrutiny is the means, in both science and religion, by which deep thoughts can be winnowed from deep nonsense.'
User avatar
Sir Bobby
Devil’s hound
 
Posts: 666
Joined: 28 Sep 2014, 20:44
spamone: Animal

Re: JaSin says Greggy is perverted.

Postby Aussie » 01 Oct 2018, 21:38

Sir Bobby wrote:
HBS Guy wrote:Nothing to do with foul shit you posted, right Jasin?

Think you are the only one banned, four people here banned from OzPol for unexplained or bullshit reasons.


I thought JaSin's posts were funny, especially about Greggy -
the dungeon was the funniest bit - and also the bit about
Greggy trying to prove he wasn't gay. :rofl


I guess people smarter than you saw it otherwise Bobby. You are wrong....again.

Vulcan.....nothing stops you posting here.
User avatar
Aussie
Hero of the Soviet Union
 
Posts: 6435
Joined: 13 Mar 2010, 18:25

Re: JaSin says Greggy is perverted.

Postby Sir Bobby » 01 Oct 2018, 22:06

Aussie wrote:
Sir Bobby wrote:
HBS Guy wrote:Nothing to do with foul shit you posted, right Jasin?

Think you are the only one banned, four people here banned from OzPol for unexplained or bullshit reasons.


I thought JaSin's posts were funny, especially about Greggy -
the dungeon was the funniest bit - and also the bit about
Greggy trying to prove he wasn't gay. :rofl


I guess people smarter than you saw it otherwise Bobby. You are wrong....again.

Vulcan.....nothing stops you posting here.



JaSin aka Vulcan - come back. :beer
Carl Sagan — 'Skeptical scrutiny is the means, in both science and religion, by which deep thoughts can be winnowed from deep nonsense.'
User avatar
Sir Bobby
Devil’s hound
 
Posts: 666
Joined: 28 Sep 2014, 20:44
spamone: Animal

Re: JaSin says Greggy is perverted.

Postby greggerypeccary » 02 Oct 2018, 08:32

"You're still a filthy Paedo coward Peckerhead Turdface."

Gee, I wonder why JaSin got banned.
greggerypeccary
Jaguar
 
Posts: 1993
Joined: 27 Sep 2017, 15:52
spamone: Animal

Re: JaSin says Greggy is perverted.

Postby HBS Guy » 02 Oct 2018, 09:30

Yeah, got me beat!
Abbott & Co are going to cause the mother and father of all recessions—be prepared!
User avatar
HBS Guy
Tractors to Australia
 
Posts: 49121
Joined: 27 Oct 2009, 15:37

Re: JaSin says Greggy is perverted.

Postby Sir Bobby » 04 Oct 2018, 17:38

greggerypeccary wrote:"You're still a filthy Paedo coward Peckerhead Turdface."

Gee, I wonder why JaSin got banned.



Because you dobbed him in just like you dobbed in many posters on Ozpolitic.


Image

Greggy can dish it out but he goes crying to the mods or the police if he gets a serve.
He even tried to get a poster put in jail for 10 years.
Carl Sagan — 'Skeptical scrutiny is the means, in both science and religion, by which deep thoughts can be winnowed from deep nonsense.'
User avatar
Sir Bobby
Devil’s hound
 
Posts: 666
Joined: 28 Sep 2014, 20:44
spamone: Animal

Re: JaSin says Greggy is perverted.

Postby mothra » 04 Oct 2018, 17:50

You mean like Cods and Agnes and the other sewer rats dobbed on John and i to Vic and manufactured a case for him to take to FD to get us permanently banned for allegedly threatening him?

Or like Lisa Jones, Cods and Agnes are always saying they're doing?

You mean like that, Gobby?
User avatar
mothra
Duck
 
Posts: 5083
Joined: 27 Sep 2017, 18:47
spamone: Animal

Re: JaSin says Greggy is perverted.

Postby Sir Bobby » 04 Oct 2018, 18:38

mothra wrote:You mean like Cods and Agnes and the other sewer rats dobbed on John and i to Vic and manufactured a case for him to take to FD to get us permanently banned for allegedly threatening him?

Or like Lisa Jones, Cods and Agnes are always saying they're doing?

You mean like that, Gobby?



Don't call me Gobby.

No wonder you're stuck here with the other trolls - you deserve it &
your prove it with every post you make.
Carl Sagan — 'Skeptical scrutiny is the means, in both science and religion, by which deep thoughts can be winnowed from deep nonsense.'
User avatar
Sir Bobby
Devil’s hound
 
Posts: 666
Joined: 28 Sep 2014, 20:44
spamone: Animal

Re: JaSin says Greggy is perverted.

Postby HBS Guy » 04 Oct 2018, 18:41

OK, Princess.
Abbott & Co are going to cause the mother and father of all recessions—be prepared!
User avatar
HBS Guy
Tractors to Australia
 
Posts: 49121
Joined: 27 Oct 2009, 15:37

Re: JaSin says Greggy is perverted.

Postby Sir Bobby » 04 Oct 2018, 18:45

HBS Guy wrote:OK, Princess.



OK Monk ey boy. :rofl
Carl Sagan — 'Skeptical scrutiny is the means, in both science and religion, by which deep thoughts can be winnowed from deep nonsense.'
User avatar
Sir Bobby
Devil’s hound
 
Posts: 666
Joined: 28 Sep 2014, 20:44
spamone: Animal

Re: JaSin says Greggy is perverted.

Postby mothra » 04 Oct 2018, 20:37

Sir Bobby wrote:
mothra wrote:You mean like Cods and Agnes and the other sewer rats dobbed on John and i to Vic and manufactured a case for him to take to FD to get us permanently banned for allegedly threatening him?

Or like Lisa Jones, Cods and Agnes are always saying they're doing?

You mean like that, Gobby?



Don't call me Gobby.

No wonder you're stuck here with the other trolls - you deserve it &
your prove it with every post you make.


Why not call you Gobby? You wanted everyone to call Greg 'Mud'.

Can i help it if your Gobby was stickier than Greg's mud?

Anyway, answer the question. Is that the kind of dobbing you are referring to?
User avatar
mothra
Duck
 
Posts: 5083
Joined: 27 Sep 2017, 18:47
spamone: Animal

Re: JaSin says Greggy is perverted.

Postby greggerypeccary » 04 Oct 2018, 20:45

Sir Bobby wrote:
greggerypeccary wrote:"You're still a filthy Paedo coward Peckerhead Turdface."

Gee, I wonder why JaSin got banned.



Because you dobbed him in just like you dobbed in many posters on Ozpolitic.

Greggy can dish it out but he goes crying to the mods or the police if he gets a serve.
He even tried to get a poster put in jail for 10 years.


I've never called anyone a paedo, Princess Gobby.

Everybody knows if you do that on OzPol, it's an immediate ban.

JaSin was a moron, and that's why he got banned.
greggerypeccary
Jaguar
 
Posts: 1993
Joined: 27 Sep 2017, 15:52
spamone: Animal

Re: JaSin says Greggy is perverted.

Postby Sir Bobby » 04 Oct 2018, 21:01

greggerypeccary wrote:
Sir Bobby wrote:
greggerypeccary wrote:"You're still a filthy Paedo coward Peckerhead Turdface."

Gee, I wonder why JaSin got banned.



Because you dobbed him in just like you dobbed in many posters on Ozpolitic.

Greggy can dish it out but he goes crying to the mods or the police if he gets a serve.
He even tried to get a poster put in jail for 10 years.


I've never called anyone a paedo, Princess Gobby.

Everybody knows if you do that on OzPol, it's an immediate ban.

JaSin was a moron, and that's why he got banned.



JaSin never called you a paedo - you're bullshitting again.
Time for Aussie to intervene.

BTW - I have carefully considered his writings and
I've come to the conclusion that I agree with him -
you are perverted.
Carl Sagan — 'Skeptical scrutiny is the means, in both science and religion, by which deep thoughts can be winnowed from deep nonsense.'
User avatar
Sir Bobby
Devil’s hound
 
Posts: 666
Joined: 28 Sep 2014, 20:44
spamone: Animal

Re: JaSin says Greggy is perverted.

Postby Sir Bobby » 04 Oct 2018, 21:03

mothra wrote:
Sir Bobby wrote:
mothra wrote:You mean like Cods and Agnes and the other sewer rats dobbed on John and i to Vic and manufactured a case for him to take to FD to get us permanently banned for allegedly threatening him?

Or like Lisa Jones, Cods and Agnes are always saying they're doing?

You mean like that, Gobby?



Don't call me Gobby.

No wonder you're stuck here with the other trolls - you deserve it &
your prove it with every post you make.


Why not call you Gobby? You wanted everyone to call Greg 'Mud'.

Can i help it if your Gobby was stickier than Greg's mud?

Anyway, answer the question. Is that the kind of dobbing you are referring to?



Mothra - change your avatar picture - would you -
what are you - the eternal victim?
Carl Sagan — 'Skeptical scrutiny is the means, in both science and religion, by which deep thoughts can be winnowed from deep nonsense.'
User avatar
Sir Bobby
Devil’s hound
 
Posts: 666
Joined: 28 Sep 2014, 20:44
spamone: Animal

Re: JaSin says Greggy is perverted.

Postby mothra » 04 Oct 2018, 21:06

Gobby, is the dobbing Agnes, Cods and the other sewer rats did on John and i, colluding with Vic to convince FD that we were threatening him resulting in permanent bans for John and i for no reaoon an example of the kind of dobbing you are now complaining about?

Or the dobbing that Agnes, Lisa Jones and Cods are always openly claiming to do to people in Ozpol?

That kind of dobbing?
User avatar
mothra
Duck
 
Posts: 5083
Joined: 27 Sep 2017, 18:47
spamone: Animal

Re: JaSin says Greggy is perverted.

Postby Sir Bobby » 04 Oct 2018, 21:19

mothra wrote:Gobby, is the dobbing Agnes, Cods and the other sewer rats did on John and i, colluding with Vic to convince FD that we were threatening him resulting in permanent bans for John and i for no reaoon an example of the kind of dobbing you are now complaining about?

Or the dobbing that Agnes, Lisa Jones and Cods are always openly claiming to do to people in Ozpol?

That kind of dobbing?



Just get another email account - get a new nick name &
go back & post as a normal well balanced person and
you won't get banned again.

Stop being an eternal victim.
Carl Sagan — 'Skeptical scrutiny is the means, in both science and religion, by which deep thoughts can be winnowed from deep nonsense.'
User avatar
Sir Bobby
Devil’s hound
 
Posts: 666
Joined: 28 Sep 2014, 20:44
spamone: Animal

PreviousNext

Return to Sand Pit

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests