JaSin says Greggy is perverted.

Casual chatting. Guest posting allowed.

Welcome to the various guests visiting here. Why not register? The real PA—a home away from home when OzPol is down.

Hot topic: Handmaid’s Tale



Just post here—don’t need to join.
.

Moderator: johnsmith

Forum rules
The rules for this board are in the Charter of Moderation. Sand Pit is for having fun. Guest posting is allowed here.

JaSin says Greggy is perverted.

Postby Sir Bobby » 20 Sep 2018, 16:14

http://www.ozpolitic.com/forum/YaBB.pl? ... 135372/135

JaSin
Gweggy hates Poofs and Paedos - he accused everyone of being one.

While in his personal life he was a 'whore-mongering' Redneck. He would lure many a woman into his rape-dungeon of sexual perversions and addictions. He would dominate them, break their self worth down into misery and mental abuse. He would 'control' them like a Screw to a Prisoner. His ego of womanising would be satisfied with calling other 'weaker' men as Poofs, Paedos, etc. He was God's gift to women in his eyes and his female victims would be brutalised by his lies. His mental manipulations on his whores and victims would give him a false sense of intellectual superiority...

...but it all fell short when he mixed with us guys here.
He was in essence - completely vain.



Bobby,
Greggy boasted about committing acts of buggery on his female victims.

150 years ago he would have been hanged.



JaSin
Yes. He was a sex addict. The majority of his abusive posts against others always had 'sexual' connotations. I have no doubt he anal-banged his female whores and victims with angry cries of "I'm not Gay!".
The more he anal-pumped, the more 'women' he had to have to convince himself he wasn't Gay.

Right now, he is doing a hooker in Perth while listing to Phil Collins on his stereo.
Carl Sagan — 'Skeptical scrutiny is the means, in both science and religion, by which deep thoughts can be winnowed from deep nonsense.'
User avatar
Sir Bobby
Devil’s hound
 
Posts: 666
Joined: 28 Sep 2014, 20:44
spamone: Animal

Re: JaSin says Greggy is perverted.

Postby HBS Guy » 20 Sep 2018, 16:34

You realise Jasin is female? It is probably that mad bitch, Lisa Jones.
Abbott & Co are going to cause the mother and father of all recessions—be prepared!
User avatar
HBS Guy
Tractors to Australia
 
Posts: 49273
Joined: 27 Oct 2009, 15:37

Re: JaSin says Greggy is perverted.

Postby Sir Bobby » 20 Sep 2018, 16:38

HBS Guy wrote:You realise Jasin is female? It is probably that mad bitch, Lisa Jones.


I don't know who JaSin is but I have my suspicions that it's someone we all know.
Carl Sagan — 'Skeptical scrutiny is the means, in both science and religion, by which deep thoughts can be winnowed from deep nonsense.'
User avatar
Sir Bobby
Devil’s hound
 
Posts: 666
Joined: 28 Sep 2014, 20:44
spamone: Animal

Re: JaSin says Greggy is perverted.

Postby johnsmith » 20 Sep 2018, 16:38

bobby, did you notice that jasin thinks of you as a 'weaker man'?\

with calling other 'weaker' men as Poofs


I wouldn't take to much notice of what Jasin says boobs, s/he's just a hermaphrodite playing pretend on the internet
FD.
I hope that bitch who was running their brothels for them gets raped with a cactus.
User avatar
johnsmith
Rhinocerus
 
Posts: 5834
Joined: 25 Sep 2017, 22:39
spamone: Animal

Re: JaSin says Greggy is perverted.

Postby greggerypeccary » 20 Sep 2018, 17:14

I'd say that post is worthy of a perm ban.

Accusing me of raping women?

Jesus!
greggerypeccary
Jaguar
 
Posts: 1998
Joined: 27 Sep 2017, 15:52
spamone: Animal

Re: JaSin says Greggy is perverted.

Postby mothra » 20 Sep 2018, 17:31

greggerypeccary wrote:I'd say that post is worthy of a perm ban.

Accusing me of raping women?

Jesus!


It's completely disgusting. The fact that it wasn't widely condemned and is in fact being spruiked should see a number of bans.

And Bobby proves yet again he is as nasty as the day is long.
User avatar
mothra
Duck
 
Posts: 5145
Joined: 27 Sep 2017, 18:47
spamone: Animal

Re: JaSin says Greggy is perverted.

Postby HBS Guy » 20 Sep 2018, 17:44

Booby really, really wants to be liked. Pity then he is so repellent!
Abbott & Co are going to cause the mother and father of all recessions—be prepared!
User avatar
HBS Guy
Tractors to Australia
 
Posts: 49273
Joined: 27 Oct 2009, 15:37

Re: JaSin says Greggy is perverted.

Postby HBS Guy » 20 Sep 2018, 17:53

A perverted carrot for Booby:

Image
Abbott & Co are going to cause the mother and father of all recessions—be prepared!
User avatar
HBS Guy
Tractors to Australia
 
Posts: 49273
Joined: 27 Oct 2009, 15:37

Re: JaSin says Greggy is perverted.

Postby johnsmith » 20 Sep 2018, 18:31

mothra wrote: The fact that it wasn't widely condemned and is in fact being spruiked should see a number of bans.


the fact that it wasn't widely condemned and is in fact being spruiked by those on ozpol comes as no surprise
FD.
I hope that bitch who was running their brothels for them gets raped with a cactus.
User avatar
johnsmith
Rhinocerus
 
Posts: 5834
Joined: 25 Sep 2017, 22:39
spamone: Animal

Re: JaSin says Greggy is perverted.

Postby Sir Bobby » 21 Sep 2018, 06:33

Now - JaSin is trying to get Greggy banned:

http://www.ozpolitic.com/forum/YaBB.pl? ... 08/336#336


GreggaryPeccary's ABUSE of this Forum has been noted.

GreggaryPeccary's exploitation of a 9 year old girl to push his own 'abusive' agenda against other members here has been noted.

GreggaryPeccary's obsessed fascination with a 9 year old girl has been noted.

GreggaryPeccary's mental health issues have been noted.


GreggaryPeccary's situation on this Forum has reached crises point and a Permanent Ban is the only way to 'help' his addictive state of attention seeking via this Forum.
Time to send the 'post-junkie' out into the desert to 'dry' out and find himself ...alone with his own thoughts.

I understand the hurt you must be going through for this 9 year old girl, GreggaryPeccary. The suffering, the torment and the anguish that she must be going through, with no-one to protect her - but you. So we must Permanently BAN YOU so that you may find the time to 'go to her' and save her. You need all the focus you can muster to achieve your goal of being her saviour. We understand the toll this Topic and Forum must have upon you - the endless amount of Members who just don't share your point of view and their lack of support for your 'personal need' to be 'totally right' at all costs. I can assure you that you will be remembered and we'll light a little candle for you on a cold windy night.
It will remind us of what it means to be 'mentally abused' by a tortured soul that sought only to 'kick our arses' at any opportunity upon any given night - as a cry for help.

So, with that said. I hereby put forth 'my' effort to have you PERMANENTLY BANNED
Carl Sagan — 'Skeptical scrutiny is the means, in both science and religion, by which deep thoughts can be winnowed from deep nonsense.'
User avatar
Sir Bobby
Devil’s hound
 
Posts: 666
Joined: 28 Sep 2014, 20:44
spamone: Animal

Re: JaSin says Greggy is perverted.

Postby Sir Bobby » 21 Sep 2018, 06:37

mothra wrote:
greggerypeccary wrote:I'd say that post is worthy of a perm ban.

Accusing me of raping women?

Jesus!


It's completely disgusting. The fact that it wasn't widely condemned and is in fact being spruiked should see a number of bans.

And Bobby proves yet again he is as nasty as the day is long.



Nasty for what?
Nasty for reporting what someone else has said?
It must be a new offence that I didn't know about. :S
Carl Sagan — 'Skeptical scrutiny is the means, in both science and religion, by which deep thoughts can be winnowed from deep nonsense.'
User avatar
Sir Bobby
Devil’s hound
 
Posts: 666
Joined: 28 Sep 2014, 20:44
spamone: Animal

Re: JaSin says Greggy is perverted.

Postby HBS Guy » 21 Sep 2018, 09:31

You want to be liked so much and you are such a repellent personality.
Abbott & Co are going to cause the mother and father of all recessions—be prepared!
User avatar
HBS Guy
Tractors to Australia
 
Posts: 49273
Joined: 27 Oct 2009, 15:37

Re: JaSin says Greggy is perverted.

Postby mothra » 21 Sep 2018, 10:23

Sir Bobby wrote:

Nasty for what?
Nasty for reporting what someone else has said?
It must be a new offence that I didn't know about. :S



Don't try to play innocent with me, Bobby. I see all the way through you.
User avatar
mothra
Duck
 
Posts: 5145
Joined: 27 Sep 2017, 18:47
spamone: Animal

Re: JaSin says Greggy is perverted.

Postby HBS Guy » 21 Sep 2018, 10:38

Poor you! Yuck!
Abbott & Co are going to cause the mother and father of all recessions—be prepared!
User avatar
HBS Guy
Tractors to Australia
 
Posts: 49273
Joined: 27 Oct 2009, 15:37

Re: JaSin says Greggy is perverted.

Postby HBS Guy » 21 Sep 2018, 10:45

“Vulcan” was just here reading that.
Abbott & Co are going to cause the mother and father of all recessions—be prepared!
User avatar
HBS Guy
Tractors to Australia
 
Posts: 49273
Joined: 27 Oct 2009, 15:37

Re: JaSin says Greggy is perverted.

Postby greggerypeccary » 21 Sep 2018, 10:47

Sir Bobby wrote:
mothra wrote:
greggerypeccary wrote:I'd say that post is worthy of a perm ban.

Accusing me of raping women?

Jesus!


It's completely disgusting. The fact that it wasn't widely condemned and is in fact being spruiked should see a number of bans.

And Bobby proves yet again he is as nasty as the day is long.



Nasty for what?
Nasty for reporting what someone else has said?
It must be a new offence that I didn't know about. :S


Don't lie, Booby.

You claimed that I had a rape-dungeon.

You're a cowardly little grub.
greggerypeccary
Jaguar
 
Posts: 1998
Joined: 27 Sep 2017, 15:52
spamone: Animal

Re: JaSin says Greggy is perverted.

Postby johnsmith » 21 Sep 2018, 11:00

HBS Guy wrote:“Vulcan” was just here reading that.



of course he was ... they all do it. Although they don't all log in
FD.
I hope that bitch who was running their brothels for them gets raped with a cactus.
User avatar
johnsmith
Rhinocerus
 
Posts: 5834
Joined: 25 Sep 2017, 22:39
spamone: Animal

Re: JaSin says Greggy is perverted.

Postby mothra » 21 Sep 2018, 11:03

Bobby gloats about gossip. Remember when he joined the sewer and went off telling us all about how much he now knew about us all because he was now in the loop?

Not only, of course, confirming his objectives (and baseness of character) but those of the sewer.

Cods does it too. And she hilariously whinges incessantly about us talking about Ozpol and members of it on here when she does not only that at Ozpol and the sewer, she gets way down and dirty.
User avatar
mothra
Duck
 
Posts: 5145
Joined: 27 Sep 2017, 18:47
spamone: Animal

Re: JaSin says Greggy is perverted.

Postby mothra » 21 Sep 2018, 11:04

johnsmith wrote:
HBS Guy wrote:“Vulcan” was just here reading that.



of course he was ... they all do it. Although they don't all log in


No, they just go and rant hysterically about us at Ozpol and utterly bore everyone over there to tears.
User avatar
mothra
Duck
 
Posts: 5145
Joined: 27 Sep 2017, 18:47
spamone: Animal

Re: JaSin says Greggy is perverted.

Postby johnsmith » 21 Sep 2018, 11:10

mothra wrote:Bobby gloats about gossip.


not sure if anyone remembers "neigbours' in it's early years but there used to be an old biddy who was always sticking her nose in everyones business then running around gossiping about what she found out , stiring up trouble as she went

Bobby so much reminds me of her. Our very own Ms Mangle
FD.
I hope that bitch who was running their brothels for them gets raped with a cactus.
User avatar
johnsmith
Rhinocerus
 
Posts: 5834
Joined: 25 Sep 2017, 22:39
spamone: Animal

Re: JaSin says Greggy is perverted.

Postby greggerypeccary » 21 Sep 2018, 12:09

johnsmith wrote:
mothra wrote:Bobby gloats about gossip.


not sure if anyone remembers "neigbours' in it's early years but there used to be an old biddy who was always sticking her nose in everyones business then running around gossiping about what she found out , stiring up trouble as she went

Bobby so much reminds me of her. Our very own Ms Mangle


lol

That's little Booby alright :bgrin
greggerypeccary
Jaguar
 
Posts: 1998
Joined: 27 Sep 2017, 15:52
spamone: Animal

Re: JaSin says Greggy is perverted.

Postby Sir Bobby » 21 Sep 2018, 16:45

mothra wrote:
Sir Bobby wrote:

Nasty for what?
Nasty for reporting what someone else has said?
It must be a new offence that I didn't know about. :S



Don't try to play innocent with me, Bobby. I see all the way through you.



You only found out about it because of me -
I'm the one who finds out the latest gossip first -
you should be thanking me.
Carl Sagan — 'Skeptical scrutiny is the means, in both science and religion, by which deep thoughts can be winnowed from deep nonsense.'
User avatar
Sir Bobby
Devil’s hound
 
Posts: 666
Joined: 28 Sep 2014, 20:44
spamone: Animal

Re: JaSin says Greggy is perverted.

Postby Sir Bobby » 21 Sep 2018, 16:49

greggerypeccary wrote:
Sir Bobby wrote:
mothra wrote:
greggerypeccary wrote:I'd say that post is worthy of a perm ban.

Accusing me of raping women?

Jesus!


It's completely disgusting. The fact that it wasn't widely condemned and is in fact being spruiked should see a number of bans.

And Bobby proves yet again he is as nasty as the day is long.



Nasty for what?
Nasty for reporting what someone else has said?
It must be a new offence that I didn't know about. :S


Don't lie, Booby.

You claimed that I had a rape-dungeon.

You're a cowardly little grub.



Greggy,
You're the prick who made up bullshit about me sending you homosexual PMs
when I've never ever sent you even one PM - not ever.

You're a lying turd and Jasin has a point - you're also a pervert
even though he embellished the story somewhat -
where there's smoke there's fire.
Carl Sagan — 'Skeptical scrutiny is the means, in both science and religion, by which deep thoughts can be winnowed from deep nonsense.'
User avatar
Sir Bobby
Devil’s hound
 
Posts: 666
Joined: 28 Sep 2014, 20:44
spamone: Animal

Re: JaSin says Greggy is perverted.

Postby Aussie » 21 Sep 2018, 16:58

Sir Bobby wrote:
greggerypeccary wrote:
Sir Bobby wrote:
mothra wrote:
greggerypeccary wrote:I'd say that post is worthy of a perm ban.

Accusing me of raping women?

Jesus!


It's completely disgusting. The fact that it wasn't widely condemned and is in fact being spruiked should see a number of bans.

And Bobby proves yet again he is as nasty as the day is long.



Nasty for what?
Nasty for reporting what someone else has said?
It must be a new offence that I didn't know about. :S


Don't lie, Booby.

You claimed that I had a rape-dungeon.

You're a cowardly little grub.



Greggy,
You're the prick who made up bullshit about me sending you homosexual PMs
when I've never ever sent you even one PM - not ever.

You're a lying turd and Jasin has a point - you're also a pervert
even though he embellished the story somewhat -
where there's smoke there's fire.


To what extent did JaSin embellish what story, Bobby? When will you give Peccary express permission to post these alleged personal messages in which he says you raised homosexual matters?
User avatar
Aussie
Minister for Foreign Affairs
 
Posts: 6604
Joined: 13 Mar 2010, 18:25

Re: JaSin says Greggy is perverted.

Postby Sir Bobby » 21 Sep 2018, 17:02

Aussie wrote:
To what extent did JaSin embellish what story, Bobby? When will you give Peccary express permission to post these alleged personal messages in which he says you raised homosexual matters?



Embellish? - calling Greggy's Mother's basement where Greggy lives a dungeon.

Greggy has my express permission to post any PMs that I've sent him.
Carl Sagan — 'Skeptical scrutiny is the means, in both science and religion, by which deep thoughts can be winnowed from deep nonsense.'
User avatar
Sir Bobby
Devil’s hound
 
Posts: 666
Joined: 28 Sep 2014, 20:44
spamone: Animal

Next

Return to Sand Pit

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests