OzPol

Casual chatting. Guest posting allowed.

Welcome to the various guests visiting here. Why not register? The real PA—a home away from home when OzPol is down.

Hot topic: Handmaid’s Tale

Just post here—don’t need to join.

Moderator: johnsmith

Forum rules
The rules for this board are in the Charter of Moderation. Sand Pit is for having fun. Guest posting is allowed here.

Re: OzPol

Postby greggerypeccary » 20 Sep 2018, 20:28

greggerypeccary
Jaguar

spamone: Animal

Postby greggerypeccary » 20 Sep 2018, 20:52

Physically assaulting children seems to be normal to these grubs:

http://www.ozpolitic.com/forum/YaBB.pl?num=1536791208/293#293
greggerypeccary
Jaguar

Postby johnsmith » 20 Sep 2018, 22:48

does set really think moronic said she needed a kick up the backside because he thought she was being lazy?

this was the defn. he put up

Slang meaning of kick up the arse/backside
kick up the arse/backside means: Vrb phrs. An encouragement to someone to stop being lazy or slow. E.g."If Annie wants to pass her exams then she needs a good kick up the arse."

:rofl :rofl
FD.
I hope that bitch who was running their brothels for them gets raped with a cactus.
johnsmith
Mastodon

Postby HBS Guy » 20 Sep 2018, 22:53

Stupid. Sometimes a kick up the arse is really a kick up the arse. Regardless—they are talking about a nine year old!
HBS Guy
Tractors to Australia

Postby johnsmith » 20 Sep 2018, 22:55

not only that but moronic has had more than enough time to explain what he meant if that was so . He didn't because it never even entered his mind. He meant it literally.

..... sets clutching at straws and in the process making a fool of himself
FD.
I hope that bitch who was running their brothels for them gets raped with a cactus.
johnsmith
Mastodon

Postby greggerypeccary » 20 Sep 2018, 23:00

[quote="HBS Guy"]Stupid. Sometimes a kick up the arse is really a kick up the arse. Regardless—they are talking about a nine year old![/quote]

Yes, that's it - they're talking about a 9 year old girl, and none of them have a problem with bullying her.

They really are the lowest form of life around, and Set is right down there with them.

What a filthy grub he turned out to be.
greggerypeccary
Jaguar

Postby johnsmith » 20 Sep 2018, 23:04

sets is letting his determination to condemn you Greg cloud his judgement. He's so desperate to jump on your back just because he doesn't like the way you latch onto something, that he forgets to think for himself.
FD.
johnsmith
Mastodon

Postby pinkeye » 20 Sep 2018, 23:27

mothra wrote:No question, they are abhorrent. FD has manicured quite the strangled, toxic little bonsai.

Oleander i suspect. White.

Ahh but the colour of the flower doesn't matter.
sleeping is good for you
pinkeye
Jaguar

Postby pinkeye » 20 Sep 2018, 23:36

pinkeye wrote:
greggerypeccary wrote:
mothra wrote:
greggerypeccary wrote:"It's just become a circle jerk for disgruntled old white men complaining that they are being made by society to consider the existence of other demographics."

Sad, but true.

Valkie, Hammer, The Mechanic, et al. are, unfortunately, destroying the forum.

No more debate, credible references, or facts.

It's all just personal abuse, lies, and fake news now.

Sad.

The levels of racism, sexism and prejudice on that forum have reached a point i no longer wish to be associated with.

I could count on one hand the number of posters left that actively stand up to it. Since you've left, there's even fewer.

It's just a hate site now. If i had any hope it wasn't, reading what those repugnant arseholes had to say about the 9 year old girl who dared to have an opinion contrary to theirs killed it off. I don't think i've been more disgusted with anything on that forum ever. And not a single voice of reason to redeem the site should anyone from outside look in.

I'd just be embarrassed to be a part of it now. The people on it are just horrible human beings.

Agreed.

I can't see any reason to go back.

Finally...
:beer :thumb

Well done to both of you

You'll likely go back and snoop.... but honestly? it's much better if you don't.

For YOU.

I see you remain somwhat obsessed with Ozpol, and certain dickheads thereon.

Honestly ? when you are trying to deal with an obsession/addiction..? non-involvment is the only way to go. In this case.. I'm afraid it's Cold Turkey, for you guys.

You either make the break clean, now, or you remain an emotional puppet of FD and Cods and all the other fuckwits on OzPol.
Up to you.
sleeping is good for you
pinkeye
Jaguar

Postby pinkeye » 20 Sep 2018, 23:43

. She can barely string a sentence together and rarely understands what is being said to her.

So what the fuck is the problem?

Too many people take comfort from the known. FUCK OZPOL.. FUCK all of the posters still there. YOU KNOW they are morons so why do you CHOOSE to engage.?

They're a bunch of deadheads, with nothing cogent to say. Why do you bother, you lot.?

Afraid to ditch the familiar.?
sleeping is good for you
pinkeye
Jaguar

Postby greggerypeccary » 21 Sep 2018, 01:56

The ones who condone child abuse are getting worried:

http://www.ozpolitic.com/forum/YaBB.pl?num=1536791208/331#331
greggerypeccary
Jaguar

Postby HBS Guy » 21 Sep 2018, 01:59

Jasin going mental. Sure sounds like Lisa bloody Jones.
HBS Guy
Tractors to Australia

Postby greggerypeccary » 21 Sep 2018, 02:12

HBS Guy wrote:Jasin going mental. Sure sounds like Lisa bloody Jones.

Mental doesn't even come close to describing it.

And, despite saying that I have a dungeon where I rape women, JaSin didn't cop a ban.

How low can FD and OzPol sink?
greggerypeccary
Jaguar

Postby HBS Guy » 21 Sep 2018, 02:14

It has become a pit.
HBS Guy
Tractors to Australia

Postby greggerypeccary » 21 Sep 2018, 02:18

HBS Guy wrote:It has become a pit.

xeej is inciting terrorism, and FD does nothing.

Astounding.
greggerypeccary
Jaguar

Postby HBS Guy » 21 Sep 2018, 02:58

Nope, predictable.

I doubt myself (banned on a lie even if Wayne had made a mistake at the time he knows now yet still I am banned) mothra or JS will be allowed back there, maybe allowed back then cop a months ban etc.

Aussie I think is useful to FD, you may start copping stupid bans unless you stick to TV etc.
HBS Guy
Tractors to Australia

Postby mothra » 21 Sep 2018, 10:39

The lunatic ravings from Cods and Agnes about Greg trying to get someone banned are just gobsmacking ... after the efforts they have admitted to putting in to both getting and keeping John and i banned.

Agnes, bizarrely (well, not so much for her really) is even calling Greg a "dobber" in the very same posts she's saying she's reporting him.
mothra
Duck

Postby HBS Guy » 21 Sep 2018, 10:43

Not the world’s biggest intellect is Agnes. I think cods is having a bad effect on her.
HBS Guy
Tractors to Australia

Postby greggerypeccary » 21 Sep 2018, 10:44

mothra wrote:The lunatic ravings from Cods and Agnes about Greg trying to get someone banned are just gobsmacking ... after the efforts they have admitted to putting in to both getting and keeping John and i banned.

Agnes, bizarrely (well, not so much for her really) is even calling Greg a "dobber" in the very same posts she's saying she's reporting him.

She's crazy alright.
greggerypeccary
Jaguar

Postby HBS Guy » 22 Sep 2018, 11:36

Booby is a bit smarter than FD it seems: he has realised banning me meant his board died which it has. So he has unbanned Aussie and myself. Not taking him up on this: he edited and deleted posts of mine and insisted I treat a lying charlatan as if he was telling the truth. Not only that, Booby is not fit to Mod a kindergarten bulletin board: it seems mothra and I MADE HIM troll us! We all MADE him use gutter language here. Sorry, Booby, you cannot accept responsibility for yourself so you are not fit to be a Mod.

Vic, backed up by FD, said I doxxed his name, Wayne. Ridiculous—Vic had posted at the sewer as Wayne for months, had logged on there as Wayne less than two weeks before the idiot claimed I had doxxed him to get the name Wayne. Posts had been made about Wayne leaving Set in the lurch and posting at the sewer as Wayne.

I guess FD did not like me pointing out a few truths.

He will not have to worry about me anymore. He can just watch his board sink into mediocrity.
HBS Guy
Tractors to Australia

Postby johnsmith » 22 Sep 2018, 14:30

HBS Guy wrote:He can just watch his board sink into mediocrity.

I'm afraid it sunk well below mediocrity a long time ago
FD.
johnsmith
Mastodon

Postby HBS Guy » 22 Sep 2018, 14:58

Further down then.
HBS Guy
Tractors to Australia

Postby mothra » 22 Sep 2018, 20:58

"to me thats an unfair advantage for mods....who can abuse away then hide it all...whilst at the same time reporting others.... "

- Cods

Is Cods talking about Agnes here? Can't be. She didn't mention the MRB Mod banning people for absolutely no reason other than than they don't like them and then trashing them where they can't respond.
mothra
Duck

Postby Aussie » 22 Sep 2018, 21:04

mothra wrote:"to me thats an unfair advantage for mods....who can abuse away then hide it all...whilst at the same time reporting others.... "

- Cods

Is Cods talking about Agnes here? Can't be. She didn't mention the MRB Mod banning people for absolutely no reason other than than they don't like them and then trashing them where they can't respond.

Yes....that is what Agnes does....but the accusation is against Peccary. I am waiting for him to come along and say ~ as I was at Golf this morning and missed whatever may have happened.
Aussie
Minister for Foreign Affairs

Postby johnsmith » 23 Sep 2018, 09:25

Anyone else notice Set going on about 'taking the high road while building their castle on a swamp'?

i though that funny coming from him considering he is pretending this is about Greg 'lying' despite his never having gone after anyone else for lying.

When I first read it I could have sworn he was talking about himself

he should give it up, he's not convincing anyone. People post obvious lies on that forum daily, and never a peep out of him. Set seems to have developed a personal grudge against Greg. Talk about castles on swamps :roll
FD.
johnsmith
Mastodon

PreviousNext

Return to Sand Pit