OzPol

Casual chatting. Guest posting allowed.

Welcome to the various guests visiting here. Why not register? The real PA—a home away from home when OzPol is down.

Hot topic: Handmaid’s Tale

Just post here—don’t need to join.

Moderator: johnsmith

Forum rules
The rules for this board are in the Charter of Moderation. Sand Pit is for having fun. Guest posting is allowed here.

OzPol

Postby johnsmith » 17 Sep 2018, 12:18

Aia

ohn Smith, Mothra, Neferti and Rhino were all given permanent bans from my understanding. Unforgiven and Jovial Monk seem to have been given suspensions as well. Gregg is in voluntary exile.

Nef and Rhino were banned for revealing peoples identities. And so they should, doxing is the cardinal sin on these sorts of forums.

Mothra and I were banned because FD is a gutless dickhead with an overactive imagination. There is no sane reason for the bans from him. Someone commented that it was because we apparently threatened to report him, but as I didn't threaten to report him, that can't be right. He hides behind his pathetic excuse of not commenting on bans, but that's just a way for him to avoid being accountable to his members. Sure, I dish it out when warranted, but no more than the next person, and there are many worse then me and FD hasn't banned them.

As for Vic banning Monk for calling him Wayne, for fucks sake that's the user name he uses at the sewer. Vic has a hard on for monk and FD lets him get away with it. Pathetic.
Ozpol has become a muslim bashing forum, where real debate is stifled. Even Set is no longer willing to put up with FD's duplicity. One rule for one, another for the other.
FD.
I hope that bitch who was running their brothels for them gets raped with a cactus.
johnsmith
Rhinocerus

spamone: Animal

Re: OzPol

Postby mothra » 17 Sep 2018, 12:51

Don't lump me in with filthy doxxers.

John and i were banned because some pathetic, spineless old gossips joined forces with Vic to convince FD he was in harm's way from us.

It's actually highly amusing, shows FD's lack of basic logic. If we were inclined to take Ozpol down. wouldn't banning us inspire us to do so? Idiot.

As for us coming back to save the sinking ship, yeah but no thanks. It's just become a circle jerk for disgruntled old white men complaining that they are being made by society to consider the existence of other demographics. I see nothing to go back to.

You lot trashed it completely. Enjoy what you have created.
mothra
Duck

Postby HBS Guy » 17 Sep 2018, 13:31

Re my ban by dickhead Vic, I don’t know if the idiot had a brainfart or just decided to use doxxing to give me a long ban.

“Wayne” had logged into the sewer, as Wayne of course, less than a fortnight before he banned me. Less than a fortnight.

For that reason I believe Vic knew I had not doxxed his name and so banned me on a lie.

Great choice of GMod there, FD! Your forum is dying so let a GMod indulge personal dislikes and ban a prolific poster for a long time based on a lie.

If Vic had a brainfart then he and FD will know now that the doxxing claim was wrong and should end my ban.
Abbott & Co are going to cause the mother and father of all recessions—be prepared!
HBS Guy
Tractors to Australia

Postby HBS Guy » 17 Sep 2018, 13:48

Just edited the title (capitalised) of the above 3 posts. Just my pedantic nature.
Abbott & Co are going to cause the mother and father of all recessions—be prepared!
HBS Guy
Tractors to Australia

Postby greggerypeccary » 17 Sep 2018, 13:52

"It's just become a circle jerk for disgruntled old white men complaining that they are being made by society to consider the existence of other demographics."

Sad, but true.

Valkie, Hammer, The Mechanic, et al. are, unfortunately, destroying the forum.

No more debate, credible references, or facts.

It's all just personal abuse, lies, and fake news now.

Sad.
greggerypeccary
Jaguar

Postby HBS Guy » 17 Sep 2018, 14:10

Real Estate is gone. Stool Shed should follow, and Fringe. And Food.
HBS Guy
Tractors to Australia

Postby mothra » 17 Sep 2018, 14:37

greggerypeccary wrote:"It's just become a circle jerk for disgruntled old white men complaining that they are being made by society to consider the existence of other demographics."

Sad, but true.

Sad.

The levels of racism, sexism and prejudice on that forum have reached a point i no longer wish to be associated with.

I could count on one hand the number of posters left that actively stand up to it. Since you've left, there's even fewer.

It's just a hate site now. If i had any hope it wasn't, reading what those repugnant arseholes had to say about the 9 year old girl who dared to have an opinion contrary to theirs killed it off. I don't think i've been more disgusted with anything on that forum ever. And not a single voice of reason to redeem the site should anyone from outside look in.

I'd just be embarrassed to be a part of it now. The people on it are just horrible human beings.
mothra
Duck

Postby greggerypeccary » 17 Sep 2018, 15:22

mothra wrote:
greggerypeccary wrote:"It's just become a circle jerk for disgruntled old white men complaining that they are being made by society to consider the existence of other demographics."

Sad, but true.

Sad.

The levels of racism, sexism and prejudice on that forum have reached a point i no longer wish to be associated with.

I could count on one hand the number of posters left that actively stand up to it. Since you've left, there's even fewer.

It's just a hate site now. If i had any hope it wasn't, reading what those repugnant arseholes had to say about the 9 year old girl who dared to have an opinion contrary to theirs killed it off. I don't think i've been more disgusted with anything on that forum ever. And not a single voice of reason to redeem the site should anyone from outside look in.

I'd just be embarrassed to be a part of it now. The people on it are just horrible human beings.

Agreed.

I can't see any reason to go back.
greggerypeccary
Jaguar

Postby greggerypeccary » 17 Sep 2018, 16:52

mothra wrote:

Sad, but true.

Sad.

And even cods is agreeing with us now:

http://www.ozpolitic.com/forum/YaBB.pl?num=1536647100/74#74

Good on her.
greggerypeccary
Jaguar

Postby HBS Guy » 17 Sep 2018, 17:04

And AiA is not able to stir shit with just the boring turds who are there now.
HBS Guy
Tractors to Australia

Postby HBS Guy » 17 Sep 2018, 17:16

If Set had any balls he would be posting here as a member not sniping as a guest.
HBS Guy
Tractors to Australia

Postby johnsmith » 17 Sep 2018, 23:20

Funny how some fuckwits go on about cowards from the safety of a forum their targets can't reply
FD.
I hope that bitch who was running their brothels for them gets raped with a cactus.
johnsmith
Rhinocerus

Postby pinkeye » 18 Sep 2018, 00:37

greggerypeccary wrote:
mothra wrote:

Sad, but true.

Sad.

Agreed.

I can't see any reason to go back.

Finally...
:beer :thumb

Well done to both of you

You'll likely go back and snoop.... but honestly? it's much better if you don't.

For YOU.
sleeping is good for you
pinkeye
Jaguar

Postby greggerypeccary » 18 Sep 2018, 10:34

aquascoot gets owned (once again) by Sad Kangaroo.

http://www.ozpolitic.com/forum/YaBB.pl?num=1537215178/17#17

Horse Boy is as thick as a brick.
greggerypeccary
Jaguar

Postby greggerypeccary » 19 Sep 2018, 09:46

In a poll asking "Is it okay to stand by and do nothing, while a 9 year old girl is verbally abused?", I'm the only one who has voted 'NO'.

Is anyone else here disturbed by this?

http://www.ozpolitic.com/forum/YaBB.pl?num=1536791208/0
greggerypeccary
Jaguar

Postby mothra » 19 Sep 2018, 10:25

greggerypeccary wrote:In a poll asking "Is it okay to stand by and do nothing, while a 9 year old girl is verbally abused?", I'm the only one who has voted 'NO'.

Is anyone else here disturbed by this?

http://www.ozpolitic.com/forum/YaBB.pl?num=1536791208/0

Highly disturbed ... but not surprised.

To those revolting people, that brilliant, courageous girl is "one of them". They have very different rules for "them" than they do for people they embrace as "us".

On the day they closed down parliament for 2 days to throw their handbags at each other over who drives, a 12 year old girl on Nauru tried (in her third suicide attempt) to set herself on fire ... and recieved zero assistance.

That lot said nothing ... but had a monumental whinge about someone doing something non-kosher from inside Villawood.

To add to their contempt for "them", they are challenged by Harper's sentiments. She's made them think ... and look bad. She is clearly more free-thinking than they. This scares the shit out of them. The very question of total inclusion of the anthem give rise to suggestion she may have a point (she does), and that shames them, should they choose to accommodate it .... so they tell her she's fat and ugly instead.

That really is the level of sophistication we're dealing with.

Look at the levels of hatred and aggression they hold for Yassmin. Anyone would think she'd actually done something seriously wrong. It's full blown hatred. And they hate Harper ... or at least her parents. Harper herself they can probably redeem with a beating , sack-cloth and a branding.

But they're all for Pauline Hanson, go figure. So it's not about speaking .. it's about what is said.
mothra
Duck

Postby greggerypeccary » 19 Sep 2018, 10:33

I'm still the only one who has voted 'NO' in the poll.

I'm disgusted beyond belief.
greggerypeccary
Jaguar

Postby mothra » 19 Sep 2018, 10:37

greggerypeccary wrote:I'm still the only one who has voted 'NO' in the poll.

By virtue of her words and actions, Harper has removed herself from their consideration for humanitarianism.

She may as well be tinted.
mothra
Duck

Postby greggerypeccary » 19 Sep 2018, 10:50

mothra wrote:
greggerypeccary wrote:I'm still the only one who has voted 'NO' in the poll.

By virtue of her words and actions, Harper has removed herself from their consideration for humanitarianism.

She may as well be tinted.

They really are some of the lowest forms of "human" life I've ever encountered.

Especially The Mechanic.

cods refuses to condemn his cowardly actions, though.

She says:

".....but to each his own...."
greggerypeccary
Jaguar

Postby mothra » 19 Sep 2018, 10:57

No question, they are abhorrent. FD has manicured quite the strangled, toxic little bonsai.

Oleander i suspect. White.
mothra
Duck

Postby johnsmith » 20 Sep 2018, 08:40

cods

have a look at monks place greg a real hard look there are 9 threads on the front page of the sandpit all dedicated to OZPOL and its members.......[I can feel another one coming on]

that's because morons on ozpol (yes you are included in that cods) keep attacking members here. We can't post on ozpol to defend ourselves cods, our only recourse is to post here.

You could of course stop reading every thread here but we both know you can't do that, you need something to cry victim over.

I also find it funny how the person who starts a 'end of the world' type thread every time there is a news story about some poor kid being abused anywhere in the world, would rather attack Greg for defending this girl, then attack the people claiming she should be abused. Your so caught up in your tribalism and bile that you can't see the forest through the trees'.

Ohh, and you're still the biggest hypocrite across all three of these forums.
FD.
johnsmith
Rhinocerus

Postby mothra » 20 Sep 2018, 11:49

Buggered if i know why Cods keeps ranting about this forum on Ozpol. Those few that have any idea what she's talking about don't give a fuck.

She just comes off as deranged.
mothra
Duck

Postby johnsmith » 20 Sep 2018, 12:13

mothra wrote:Buggered if i know why Cods keeps ranting about this forum on Ozpol. Those few that have any idea what she's talking about don't give a fuck.

she thinks she's coming off as the poor helpless victim :grn
FD.
johnsmith
Rhinocerus

Postby mothra » 20 Sep 2018, 12:40

johnsmith wrote:
mothra wrote:Buggered if i know why Cods keeps ranting about this forum on Ozpol. Those few that have any idea what she's talking about don't give a fuck.

she thinks she's coming off as the poor helpless victim :grn

Oh yes, the perrenial victim ... yet she is nothing short of a divisive bully.

All her talk about us being outcasts ... Greg "attacking Ozpol", when he is merely trying to make a point that is waving in the breeze ... her constant referrals to how "we" are not wanted there ... her assignment of herself as spokesperson for an entire community shunning those she doesn't like.

Completely oblivious, in inimical Cods fashion, to the fact that i don't think anybody but Agnes takes her seriously. She can barely string a sentence together and rarely understands what is being said to her.

But it's typical bully behaviour. Make your enemies feel outcast and alone. Take endorsement and encouragement in the abuse of posters she would condemn if they were talking to one of her friends, not Greg. Just tear him, personally, to pieces in a pack.

Much like our politicians and the majority of Ozpol did to Harper.

And they say kids are cruel.
mothra
Duck

Postby greggerypeccary » 20 Sep 2018, 20:11

mothra wrote:No question, they are abhorrent. FD has manicured quite the strangled, toxic little bonsai.

Oleander i suspect. White.

Set's defending The Mechanic now.

It seems that none of them have an issue with people verbally and physically abusing children.

Sad, but not surprising in the slightest.
greggerypeccary
Jaguar

Next

Return to Sand Pit