Greg or Monica?

Casual chatting. Guest posting allowed.

Welcome to the various guests visiting here. Why not register? The real PA—a home away from home when OzPol is down.

Hot topic: Handmaid’s Tale

Just post here—don’t need to join.

Moderator: johnsmith

Forum rules
The rules for this board are in the Charter of Moderation. Sand Pit is for having fun. Guest posting is allowed here.

Greg or Monica?

Postby mothra » 02 Sep 2018, 21:52

Greg's bet with Bias vs Monica Lewinski's blue dress.

Which one qualifies most for "Massive fuss about sweet fuck-all" more?

Discuss:
mothra
Duck

spamone: Animal

Re: Greg or Monica?

Postby HBS Guy » 02 Sep 2018, 22:28

huh?
Abbott & Co are going to cause the mother and father of all recessions—be prepared!
HBS Guy
Tractors to Australia

Postby mothra » 02 Sep 2018, 22:47

HBS Guy wrote:huh?

I mean not since Monica's blue dress has so much fuss been made over so little ... regarding the drama unravelling on Ozpol about Greg's bet.

The wagons have circled, some very small people are trying to make themselves look big and the word "integrity" is being banded about by bigots who swear they'd kick their wives out if they put on weight.

It's all so serious. I'm enthralled.
mothra
Duck

Postby pinkeye » 02 Sep 2018, 22:52

Perhaps these posts belong on the OzPol topic.?
sleeping is good for you
pinkeye
Jaguar

Postby Guest » 02 Sep 2018, 23:06

mothra wrote:

I mean not since Monica's blue dress has so much fuss been made over so little ... regarding the drama unravelling on Ozpol about Greg's bet.

The wagons have circled, some very small people are trying to make themselves look big and the word "integrity" is being banded about by bigots who swear they'd kick their wives out if they put on weight.

Cu, I'm sure, has taken your concerns on-board, thought about them and discarded them for what they are. You should be more concerned with people keeping their word than sticking up for someone that welches on their bets. I'm sure you like men who do not keep their promises and are as wishy washy to use "i didn't say when". Sure, I promised to marry you, I didn't say when. Sure I promised to help your son, I didn't say when. Sure I promised you something, I didn't say when. Sure I said... I didn't say when. If a man can't keep his word, don't blame those that call him on it. Not many people have a problem with Gregg sticking around, they just want him to man up.

I'm glad you are enthralled enough and take it seriously enough to make a thread here about it. You could have just let it go but you didn't.

Postby someone » 02 Sep 2018, 23:27

pinkeye wrote:Perhaps these posts belong on the OzPol topic.?

Perhaps they do but when you move the posts perhaps a link to where they are moved to would be nice. If they are moved to where guests cannot respond that would be a bit of a travesty.
someone

Postby Vulcan » 03 Sep 2018, 02:54

*evil laugh

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Vulcan
Pitbull terrier

Postby HBS Guy » 03 Sep 2018, 06:50

someone wrote:
pinkeye wrote:Perhaps these posts belong on the OzPol topic.?

Perhaps they do but when you move the posts perhaps a link to where they are moved to would be nice. If they are moved to where guests cannot respond that would be a bit of a travesty.

So laff, to quote a sewer turd. There is no guest access to OzPol or the sewer. Off Topic, for your interest, has guest access as does the Global Warming board. I do not intend to have a heap of links to moved threads cluttering the place up.
Abbott & Co are going to cause the mother and father of all recessions—be prepared!
HBS Guy
Tractors to Australia

Postby HBS Guy » 03 Sep 2018, 06:53

Guest wrote:
mothra wrote:

Cu, I'm sure, has taken your concerns on-board, thought about them and discarded them for what they are. You should be more concerned with people keeping their word than sticking up for someone that welches on their bets. I'm sure you like men who do not keep their promises and are as wishy washy to use "i didn't say when". Sure, I promised to marry you, I didn't say when. Sure I promised to help your son, I didn't say when. Sure I promised you something, I didn't say when. Sure I said... I didn't say when. If a man can't keep his word, don't blame those that call him on it. Not many people have a problem with Gregg sticking around, they just want him to man up.

I'm glad you are enthralled enough and take it seriously enough to make a thread here about it. You could have just let it go but you didn't.

I doubt you have a clue what “Cu” thinks oh masked stranger. You will find it easier to comment if you register and log on.
HBS Guy
Tractors to Australia

Postby mothra » 03 Sep 2018, 07:19

Guest wrote:
mothra wrote:

Cu, I'm sure, has taken your concerns on-board, thought about them and discarded them for what they are.

No doubt. I've never known him to concede a point, irrespective of how salient the counter may be.

Guest wrote: You should be more concerned with people keeping their word than sticking up for someone that welches on their bets. I'm sure you like men who do not keep their promises and are as wishy washy to use "i didn't say when". Sure, I promised to marry you, I didn't say when. Sure I promised to help your son, I didn't say when. Sure I promised you something, I didn't say when. Sure I said... I didn't say when. If a man can't keep his word, don't blame those that call him on it. Not many people have a problem with Gregg sticking around, they just want him to man up.

"For better or worse, unless you get too heavy"? That kind of word?

Much more demonstrative of character than not anonymously contributing pixels to a forum with, let's face it, considerably bigger problems.

Greg is a good man. He's one of the finest men on that forum. His ethics and morality accord well with mine. I value that more highly than a childish bet that means absolutely nothing at all .. yet has positively captivated his enemies (lack of any other real exposed flesh i suspect) for years now.

Hilariously.

He backs them into corners in argument and they start crying. It's very amusing. Small penises i expect.

Guest wrote:I'm glad you are enthralled enough and take it seriously enough to make a thread here about it. You could have just let it go but you didn't.

Well that sounds a little sulky. Did i hurt your feelings?

The point is, Setanta, that you are more reconcilable with men who taunt people about rape, ethnicity, racial perjoratives, and general bigotry than you are with someone who welches on a stupid bet.

Yes you are. There's no denying it.

I'm not. I prefer me.

But we tried to have this conversation before. You struggle to accomodate other people's values. You are, for example, more irritated by unrealistic compassion than you are by racial vilification. I am not. We differ.

I think Gordy wants to be your friend thoough so ... :thumb
mothra
Duck

Postby HBS Guy » 03 Sep 2018, 08:05

Gordy would think Set drinks too much.
HBS Guy
Tractors to Australia

Postby johnsmith » 03 Sep 2018, 10:20

people need to get over it.

I seem to recall several incidents where people have made claims and then failed to follow through on ozpol. I don't see anyone getting their panties in a twist over them. The real problem they have with Greg is that he uses the finer details of people comments to show people how stupid they are, and they don't like it. This attack on Greg now is just a little childish pay back.
FD.
I hope that bitch who was running their brothels for them gets raped with a cactus.
johnsmith
Rhinocerus

Postby mothra » 03 Sep 2018, 17:45

What Spot said:

Not everyone. In fact not anyone. You are a pack of bullies.

Spot

http://www.ozpolitic.com/forum/YaBB.pl? ... 05/147#141
mothra
Duck

Postby HBS Guy » 03 Sep 2018, 19:31

How about logging on, Set. I will not approve anymore guest posts from you! Post deleted!

I will not be lectured by you, turd, about moving threads to where guests can’t reply—where is the guest posting facility at fucking OzPol, eh?
HBS Guy
Tractors to Australia

Postby Someone » 03 Sep 2018, 19:51

HBS Guy wrote:How about logging on, Set. I will not approve anymore guest posts from you! Post deleted!

I will not be lectured by you, turd, about moving threads to where guests can’t reply—where is the guest posting facility at fucking OzPol, eh?

So laff monk. Now don't be a hypocrite, delete this too.
Someone

Postby Aussie » 03 Sep 2018, 19:56

HBS Guy wrote:How about logging on, Set. I will not approve anymore guest posts from you! Post deleted!

Stuffed if I can find that Monk. Where?

:huh
Aussie
Minister for Foreign Affairs

Postby Vulcan » 03 Sep 2018, 19:57

Sorry to say John Smith.
But GregPecs is not intelligent. Pedantic methods don't cut it.
Often, OzPolitic members would get him into a corner of his own demise.
Hell, the idiot 'suicided' from OzPol via that Bet.
He obviously didn't see Gordon's timing out of nowhere.

Then you have his Defence Lawyer Aussie (aka F-wit). He who grovels daily to OzPol and rejects hanging out here with you guys at all chance.
To him, you are all losers here. To him, OzPol is the 'real Forum' where he can sell his wares and try to impress.
He couldn't reject OzPol and settle here in this Forum with you lot. It is too 'beneath' him.

Time for another *evil laugh
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Vulcan
Pitbull terrier

Postby Agness » 03 Sep 2018, 20:08

different conversations going on here- one about the beleaguered Pecca and one other- very interestink it is too* :bgrin
Agness
puppy

Postby HBS Guy » 03 Sep 2018, 20:09

More happening here than on OzPol.
HBS Guy
Tractors to Australia

Postby Vulcan » 03 Sep 2018, 20:13

I thought I would find you here Agnes.
You just confirmed something.
Vulcan
Pitbull terrier

Postby HBS Guy » 03 Sep 2018, 20:16

Aussie wrote:

Stuffed if I can find that Monk. Where?

:huh

Here, Aussie
HBS Guy
Tractors to Australia

Postby johnsmith » 03 Sep 2018, 20:34

Vulcan wrote:Sorry to say John Smith.
But GregPecs is not intelligent.

I didn't say he was .... I said he makes others look stupid.

By the way if I had to pick who was smarter, you or him, you' wouldn't even be in the running. You think trying to belittle Aussie by calling him a defense lawyer was a stroke of genius for christs sake
FD.
I hope that bitch who was running their brothels for them gets raped with a cactus.
johnsmith
Rhinocerus

Postby Agness » 03 Sep 2018, 20:36

HBS Guy wrote:More happening here than on OzPol.

Yes this is heartening I'd say?
Agness
puppy

Postby HBS Guy » 03 Sep 2018, 20:48

Yup. With Jasin, you, Dax and Ryder posting again we must have close a dozen and a half active posters. Not bad for a morgue, eh?
HBS Guy
Tractors to Australia

Postby Agness » 03 Sep 2018, 20:53

HBS Guy wrote:Yup. With Jasin, you, Dax and Ryder posting again we must have close to a dozen and a half active posters. Not bad for a morgue, eh?

indeed none too shabby at all-as long as my account doesnt keep playing up-
Last edited by Agness on 03 Sep 2018, 21:03, edited 1 time in total.
Agness
puppy

Next

Return to Sand Pit