Cherie ~ Version One

Past election and other vintage threads.

Re: Cherie ~ Version One

Postby Cherie » 10 Aug 2018, 11:15

HBS Guy wrote:Yes, I was “growing thc” and selling it on Gumtree. I had been to my block once at that stage. That was just being a bit nasty I suppose tho more silly than nasty. The stuff about the septum from thc use was like “what the simple fuck???”

Only thing that really upset me was her hinting about Annie’s death leading me to rescue whatever dignity I could for Annie and announce publicly that she had died. More rumors and innuendo would have been sickening. I have no idea what made Agnes do that except jealousy, that I spent more time, gave Annie more attention and support and love than I did Agnes. Similarly that nonsense about me ruthlessly pumping Annie for information about the sewer. I couldn’t care less about the bloody dump! Annie ringing Agnes and crying about my behavior towards her—unbefuckinglievable, but I guess a way of elevating her importance, her standing in the Annie-Monk-Agnes triad.

I blew my top at her at the time, who wouldn’t, even Jesus got angry! I stayed angry for quite a while but I got over it

thank you Monk and ADULTS DO get over things- it was never meant as an insult- deviated septum ( lol) /thc ( an anti cancer med)

A deviated septum is nothing to do with taking drugs ( you are born with one) and thc is an anticancer drug ( very potent because it is an extract) which you make yourself- it is a great idea and you might do well to make and sell it on gumtree- I intend to- at some point- make it myself
Honor to God.

Loyalty to the Country Woman's Association.
Cherie
Jaguar

Postby Aussie » 10 Aug 2018, 11:32

Agnes/Cherie....did you make any complaint or any communication with any GMod or freediver concerning Mothra or Mr Smith?
Aussie
Hero of the Soviet Union

Postby Cherie » 10 Aug 2018, 11:34

Aussie wrote:Agnes/Cherie....did you make any complaint or any communication with any GMod or freediver concerning Mothra or Mr Smith?

myob

Honor to God.

Cherie
Jaguar

Postby Aussie » 10 Aug 2018, 11:37

It is my business. It is everyone's business. You have been using cods to make denials on your behalf. Grow some balls and own your own shit.
Aussie
Hero of the Soviet Union

Postby Aussie » 10 Aug 2018, 11:39

In the last week or so, did you attempt to register an account here using the name "STOPSTALKING**** (The **** being my name?)
Aussie
Hero of the Soviet Union

Postby Aussie » 10 Aug 2018, 11:40

You have incoming mail Monk.
Aussie
Hero of the Soviet Union

Postby Cherie » 10 Aug 2018, 11:42

Aussie wrote:It is my business. It is everyone's business. You have been using cods to make denials on your behalf. Grow some balls and own your own shit.

Honor to God.

Cherie
Jaguar

Postby HBS Guy » 10 Aug 2018, 11:43

Cherie wrote:
HBS Guy wrote:Yes, I was “growing thc” and selling it on Gumtree. I had been to my block once at that stage. That was just being a bit nasty I suppose tho more silly than nasty. The stuff about the septum from thc use was like “what the simple fuck???”

Only thing that really upset me was her hinting about Annie’s death leading me to rescue whatever dignity I could for Annie and announce publicly that she had died. More rumors and innuendo would have been sickening. I have no idea what made Agnes do that except jealousy, that I spent more time, gave Annie more attention and support and love than I did Agnes. Similarly that nonsense about me ruthlessly pumping Annie for information about the sewer. I couldn’t care less about the bloody dump! Annie ringing Agnes and crying about my behavior towards her—unbefuckinglievable, but I guess a way of elevating her importance, her standing in the Annie-Monk-Agnes triad.

I blew my top at her at the time, who wouldn’t, even Jesus got angry! I stayed angry for quite a while but I got over it

thank you Monk and ADULTS DO get over things- it was never meant as an insult- deviated septum ( lol) /thc ( an anti cancer med)

A deviated septum is nothing to do with taking drugs ( you are born with one) and thc is an anticancer drug ( very potent because it is an extract) which you make yourself- it is a great idea and you might do well to make and sell it on gumtree- I intend to- at some point- make it myself

thc is not medical, Agnes. THC is the active part of marijuana, the bit that gets you high from ingesting marijuana or hash. Medical marijuana is low in THC since it isn’t being used recreationally. Medical marijuana acts as painkiller, muscle relaxant and appetite stimulator allowing cancer etc sufferers to manage their condition. It is not a cure.
Abbott & Co are going to cause the mother and father of all recessions—be prepared!
HBS Guy
Tractors to Australia

Postby Cherie » 10 Aug 2018, 11:43

Aussie wrote:In the last week or so, did you attempt to register an account here using the name "STOPSTALKING**** (The **** being my name?)

nope

Honor to God.

Cherie
Jaguar

Postby Aussie » 10 Aug 2018, 11:45

How about AUSSIEBELONGSINJAIL?
Aussie
Hero of the Soviet Union

Postby Cherie » 10 Aug 2018, 11:46

HBS Guy wrote:
Cherie wrote:

thc is not medical, Agnes. THC is the active part of marijuana, the bit that gets you high from ingesting marijuana or hash. Medical marijuana is low in THC since it isn’t being used recreationally. Medical marijuana acts as painkiller, muscle relaxant and appetite stimulator allowing cancer etc sufferers to manage their condition. It is not a cure.

I am afraid you are wrong you need to do some more research-
Honor to God.

Cherie
Jaguar

Postby HBS Guy » 10 Aug 2018, 11:48

We do not know who lodged those registrations because they used proxies.

Could be anybody from the sewer. Probably was Naffy after hitting the piss like she does.
Abbott & Co are going to cause the mother and father of all recessions—be prepared!
HBS Guy
Tractors to Australia

Postby Cherie » 10 Aug 2018, 11:49

Aussie wrote:How about AUSSIEBELONGSINJAIL?

Nope but its a good one :rofl :rofl :rofl any more?-
Honor to God.

Cherie
Jaguar

Postby HBS Guy » 10 Aug 2018, 11:50

I am right about THC and medical marijuana. I thought I might be able to get medical marijuana to help me manage arthritis but the clowns onl made it legal for last stage cancer sufferers.
HBS Guy
Tractors to Australia

Postby HBS Guy » 10 Aug 2018, 11:50

Cherie wrote:

Not helpful. Not helpful asking about it either, Aussie.
HBS Guy
Tractors to Australia

Postby Aussie » 10 Aug 2018, 11:52

Cherie wrote:

As you well know...seven more.

What is 'good' about that one, Agnes?
Aussie
Hero of the Soviet Union

Postby Cherie » 10 Aug 2018, 11:53

well at first I read aussie long balls- so yes that was funny- post the rest already
Honor to God.

Cherie
Jaguar

Postby Aussie » 10 Aug 2018, 11:55

Cherie wrote:well at first I read aussie long balls- so yes that was funny- post the rest already

Really? Liar.
Aussie
Hero of the Soviet Union

Postby Cherie » 10 Aug 2018, 11:56

HBS Guy wrote:I am right about THC and medical marijuana. I thought I might be able to get medical marijuana to help me manage arthritis but the clowns onl made it legal for last stage cancer sufferers.

get some monk- dont suffer with pain- its not neccessary- but there is a particular way you must take it- you can make your own- I know how- and I can show you how- being a great gardener the way you are ensures your success
Last edited by Cherie on 10 Aug 2018, 11:59, edited 1 time in total.
Honor to God.

Cherie
Jaguar

Postby Cherie » 10 Aug 2018, 11:57

Aussie wrote:
Cherie wrote:well at first I read aussie long balls- so yes that was funny- post the rest already

Really? Liar.

NOW you doubt moi? the rest ploise
Honor to God.

Cherie
Jaguar

Postby Aussie » 10 Aug 2018, 11:59

HBS Guy wrote:We do not know who lodged those registrations because they used proxies.

Could be anybody from the sewer. Probably was Naffy after hitting the piss like she does.

Correct....including Agnes.
Aussie
Hero of the Soviet Union

Postby Cherie » 10 Aug 2018, 11:59

Cherie wrote:
HBS Guy wrote:I am right about THC and medical marijuana. I thought I might be able to get medical marijuana to help me manage arthritis but the clowns onl made it legal for last stage cancer sufferers.

get some monk- dont suffer with pain- its not neccessary- but there is a particular way you must take it- you can make your own- I know how- and I can show you how- being a great gardener the way you are ensures your success
Honor to God.

Cherie
Jaguar

Postby Cherie » 10 Aug 2018, 12:01

Aussie wrote:
HBS Guy wrote:We do not know who lodged those registrations because they used proxies.

Correct....including Agnes.

YES lets get agnes at any cost- this troll turns posters away from here

Honor to God.

Cherie
Jaguar

Postby Cherie » 10 Aug 2018, 12:05

ok dudes back later - get the rest of those registrations aussie I need a laugh :rofl :rofl
Honor to God.

Cherie
Jaguar

Postby HBS Guy » 10 Aug 2018, 12:06

That is why I said it wasn’t helpful.

We had an earlier batch of these—Naffy must have hit the piss again.
HBS Guy
Tractors to Australia

PreviousNext

Return to Archive