Cherie ~ Version One

Past election and other vintage threads.

Re: Cherie

Postby Cherie » 08 Aug 2018, 19:37

Cherie wrote:completely reasonable one would think as long as if they attack me I am free to attack in kind- I posted here for many years before Mothra and Smith turned up- what trouble did I cause then-? Anyone?

anyone care to answer this ?
Honor to God.

Loyalty to the Country Woman's Association.
Cherie
Jaguar

Postby HBS Guy » 08 Aug 2018, 19:40

Raking up past history is not productive. It is also what I am trying to avoid.
Abbott & Co are going to cause the mother and father of all recessions—be prepared!
HBS Guy
Tractors to Australia

Postby Cherie » 08 Aug 2018, 19:55

Cherie wrote:
Cherie wrote:completely reasonable one would think as long as if they attack me I am free to attack in kind- I posted here for many years before Mothra and Smith turned up- what trouble did I cause then-? Anyone?

the answer is there was no trouble and how can saying so cause trouble ?
Honor to God.

Cherie
Jaguar

Postby johnsmith » 08 Aug 2018, 20:01

HBS Guy wrote:If Cherie posts here I expect positive responses to her posts. If you cannot manage that then no response is the way to go. Holidays will be given to transgressors.

Cherie posts as Agnes on OzPol.

Get Fucked :up
FD.
I hope that bitch who was running their brothels for them gets raped with a cactus.
johnsmith
Rhinocerus

spamone: Animal

Postby johnsmith » 08 Aug 2018, 20:01

mothra wrote:
And i suspect John is going to just tell you to get fucked.

:thumb
FD.
I hope that bitch who was running their brothels for them gets raped with a cactus.
johnsmith
Rhinocerus

Postby johnsmith » 08 Aug 2018, 20:04

You attacked me before I even knew who you were, I suspect you didn't like my calling cods a drunk. Whatever the reason I don't care, I don't forgive very easily either. Don't come play the victim with me. You deserve everything you get
FD.
johnsmith
Rhinocerus

Postby HBS Guy » 08 Aug 2018, 20:14

Give her heaps here, if you must, but not to positive posts in other boards please.

Just trying to grow the board.
Abbott & Co are going to cause the mother and father of all recessions—be prepared!
HBS Guy
Tractors to Australia

Postby Aussie » 08 Aug 2018, 20:33

Cherie wrote:

Yes, I can. And Monk will agree that you caused endless trouble in the Management of this place (I'll leave it at that) ~ which stopped the very second you got the boot.
Aussie
Hero of the Soviet Union

Postby mothra » 08 Aug 2018, 20:41

Cherie wrote:
HBS Guy wrote:OK, never going to just dissolve into hugs and kisses.

Have a think, Agnes, and we’ll try again. Thanks for trying today—big leap of faith.

Thank you Monk- it shouldnt be this hard- but I appreciate your kindness-

Yes. His kindness. After the way you betrayed him, piled on him with the lowest of the low and spewed countless truly horrible things about him.

What kind of a world do you live in in which people behave the way you do without consequence?

Even if you had the integrity to say sorry, what evidence is there that you should be treated with anything other than contempt?
mothra
Duck

Postby mothra » 08 Aug 2018, 20:43

Cherie wrote:

You've been slagging his forum off with vile accusations and joining in with others doing the same for a better part of a year.

You've used the fact that you used to post here against Monk. You made false (and hurtful) accusations and betrayed confidences.

That's what you've done.
mothra
Duck

Postby mothra » 08 Aug 2018, 20:44

johnsmith wrote:
mothra wrote:
And i suspect John is going to just tell you to get fucked.

:thumb

I tried to tell him.
mothra
Duck

Postby Cherie » 08 Aug 2018, 21:00

you and smith are no more interesting than a couple of weeping school sores- and you deserve everything that comes your way dear-
Honor to God.

Cherie
Jaguar

Postby mothra » 08 Aug 2018, 21:06

Which was the lie, Agnes? That you were instrumental in having us banned or that you had nothing to do with it?
mothra
Duck

Postby Cherie » 08 Aug 2018, 21:12

mothra wrote:Which was the lie, Agnes? That you were instrumental in having us banned or that you had nothing to do with it?

which is the truth Mothballs that you have have two flat sacks of skin as boobs and that are filled with powdered vinegar? lol truth or not? ( jokes)
Last edited by Cherie on 08 Aug 2018, 21:50, edited 2 times in total.
Honor to God.

Cherie
Jaguar

Postby Cherie » 08 Aug 2018, 21:14

mothra wrote:Which was the lie, Agnes? That you were instrumental in having us banned or that you had nothing to do with it?

FD was threatened by you- you caused your own demise bitch- well earned I would say-
Honor to God.

Cherie
Jaguar

Postby Aussie » 08 Aug 2018, 21:18

How about you answer that ^^^^^^, and not post pure abuse?

:grn
Aussie
Hero of the Soviet Union

Postby HBS Guy » 08 Aug 2018, 21:19

mothra wrote:
Cherie wrote:
HBS Guy wrote:OK, never going to just dissolve into hugs and kisses.

Have a think, Agnes, and we’ll try again. Thanks for trying today—big leap of faith.

Thank you Monk- it shouldnt be this hard- but I appreciate your kindness-

Yes. His kindness. After the way you betrayed him, piled on him with the lowest of the low and spewed countless truly horrible things about him.

What kind of a world do you live in in which people behave the way you do without consequence?

Even if you had the integrity to say sorry, what evidence is there that you should be treated with anything other than contempt?

Was this post necessary?
HBS Guy
Tractors to Australia

Postby Aussie » 08 Aug 2018, 21:20

Cherie wrote:

FD was threatened by you- you caused your own demise bitch- well earned I would say-

Agh! This is progress. Link where she did that?

And also.....tell us if you told FD via PM that Mothra had 'threatened' him.
Aussie
Hero of the Soviet Union

Postby Cherie » 08 Aug 2018, 21:23

Aussie wrote:
Cherie wrote:

listen you old vagina- FD did me fucking favour- I didnt even have to say a word- Im sorry you are stuck with the inmate - but thats not my fault- FD made a good call when he booted these 2-
Last edited by Cherie on 08 Aug 2018, 21:32, edited 1 time in total.
Honor to God.

Cherie
Jaguar

Postby mothra » 08 Aug 2018, 21:24

HBS Guy wrote:Was this post necessary?

I certainly think so.
mothra
Duck

Postby Aussie » 08 Aug 2018, 21:27

Cherie wrote:
Aussie wrote:
Cherie wrote:

listen you old vagina- FD did me fucking favour- I didnt even have to say a word- Im sorry you are stuck with the inmate - but thats not my fault- FD made a good call when he booted these 2-

Post the link to where Mothra threatened FD. Or withdraw the bullshit.

It is a simple question.....did you, at any time, PM freediver concerning a ban on Mothra and Mr Smith.
Aussie
Hero of the Soviet Union

Postby HBS Guy » 08 Aug 2018, 21:28

I don’t—and I know and lived the history.
HBS Guy
Tractors to Australia

Postby mothra » 08 Aug 2018, 21:33

HBS Guy wrote:I don’t—and I know and lived the history.

I make no apologies for my sense of justice. I have been appalled by the incredibly foul accusations and allegations that she has made against you and others, myself included.

This is the piper calling.
mothra
Duck

Postby Cherie » 08 Aug 2018, 21:35

Aussie wrote:
Cherie wrote:
Aussie wrote:
Cherie wrote:

Post the link to where Mothra threatened FD. Or withdraw the bullshit.

It is a simple question.....did you, at any time, PM freediver concerning a ban on Mothra and Mr Smith.

FD said it so it isnt bullshit- so fuck you harsie hole
Honor to God.

Cherie
Jaguar

Postby mothra » 08 Aug 2018, 21:37

Aussie wrote:

How could you believe anything she answers? She won't even admit that providing two contradictory explanations requires her having obviously lied already.
mothra
Duck

PreviousNext

Return to Archive