Cherie ~ Version One

Past election and other vintage threads.

Re: Cherie ~ Version One

Postby Aussie » 10 Aug 2018, 12:12

YES lets get agnes at any cost- this troll turns posters away from here

No, but I want to see your own your own shit.

What posters Agnes?
Aussie
Minister for Foreign Affairs

Postby mothra » 10 Aug 2018, 12:16

Cherie wrote:thank you Monk and[b] ADULTS DO get over things

That usually starts with ownership of bad behaviour and steps towards making amends.

For adults at least.

You owe Monk a full apology on Ozpol. And to confess that everything you've said about his forum was out of spite and you actually want to be a member here.
mothra
Duck

spamone: Animal

Postby Cherie » 10 Aug 2018, 12:21

mothra wrote:

That usually starts with ownership of bad behaviour and steps towards making amends.

For adults at least.

You owe Monk a full apology on Ozpol. And to confess that everything you've said about his forum was out of spite and you actually want to be a member here.

you are the other troll who drives ppl out of here

Honor to God.

Loyalty to the Country Woman's Association.
Cherie
Jaguar

Postby mothra » 10 Aug 2018, 12:26

You don't think you owe your friend that, Agnes?
mothra
Duck

Postby Aussie » 10 Aug 2018, 12:26

Name these people Agnes.
Aussie

Postby mothra » 10 Aug 2018, 12:28

Aussie wrote:

Name these people Agnes.

She wants John and i banned from here.
mothra
Duck

Postby Cherie » 10 Aug 2018, 12:37

mothra wrote:You don't think you owe your friend that, Agnes?

This is nothing to do with a troll whose only aim is to hurt and villify a lady like cods ( and myself but I am tougher)- you are cruel and nasty beyond belief)- so what would you know about friendship- let alone a friendship that has nothing to do with you- you say you are monks friend but go ahead and trash his board and hurt all the ppl he knows in order to keep control here (( great friend you are))- stay the fuck out of my friendship with Monk- you toxic piece of shit
Last edited by Cherie on 10 Aug 2018, 12:58, edited 1 time in total.
Honor to God.

Cherie
Jaguar

Postby HBS Guy » 10 Aug 2018, 12:44

mothra wrote:

For adults at least.

I have not asked for that. Don’t put words into my mouth please.

I have found that on the internet people do not apologise. Some, SuperNova for one, seem to think that a bit of time, couple of weeks, means you have forgotten insults or other foul behavior and are best buddies. Not in my book and I told him so.

it WOULD be nice if Agnes were to admit she made that shit up about me pressing Annie for info on the sewer.
Abbott & Co are going to cause the mother and father of all recessions—be prepared!
HBS Guy
Tractors to Australia

Postby mothra » 10 Aug 2018, 12:44

So you don't think you owe your friend that?
mothra
Duck

Postby mothra » 10 Aug 2018, 12:46

HBS Guy wrote:
mothra wrote:

For adults at least.

I have found that on the internet people do not apologise. Some, SuperNova for one, seem to think that a bit of time, couple of weeks, means you have forgotten insults or other foul behavior and are best buddies. Not in my book and I told him so.

it WOULD be nice if Agnes were to admit she made that shit up about me pressing Annie for info on the sewer.

I didn't say you asked for that. You're far too sweet to do that.

I am asking for it.

Let's see if she really wants to undo the damage she's done to your forum.
mothra
Duck

Postby Cherie » 10 Aug 2018, 12:46

Aussie wrote:

Name these people Agnes.

I reply to you aussie because I know deep down in you there is some good ( very deeply buried) she and Smith should be banned because of their handiwork right there in the sandpit - they should be TOLD to stick to other parts of the board where they are not allowed to just let their venom LEAK out- ppl read the sand pit and some very good and nice ppl- who Have told me they would never join here while this goes on from these two- but even if they would just stay in politics and stop the damage they do here then that would go a LONG way to Monks board recovering- if you dont want to do that guys then fuck off and find somehere else to ruin- you have tried to turn everyone of Monks friends against him and vice /versa- you are 2 ungrateful cunts if I ever saw them- he offered you a offered you a place and you repay him this way by destroying him and alienating him from his friends

Aussie everyone knows you and in spite of your weird and rather mean ways- you are way out of the league of Mothballs
Last edited by Cherie on 10 Aug 2018, 12:50, edited 1 time in total.
Honor to God.

Cherie
Jaguar

Postby Cherie » 10 Aug 2018, 12:47

Cherie wrote:
mothra wrote:You don't think you owe your friend that, Agnes?

This is nothing to do with a troll whose only aim is to hurt and villify a lady like cods ( and myself but I am tougher)- you are cruel and nasty beyond belief)- so what would you know about friendship- let alone a friendship that has nothing to do with you- you say you are monks friend but go ahead and trash his board and hurt all the ppl he knows in order to keep control here (( great friend you are))- stay the fuck out of my friendship with Monk- you toxic p-o-shit- toxic piece of shit
Honor to God.

Cherie
Jaguar

Postby mothra » 10 Aug 2018, 12:49

Cherie wrote:
Aussie wrote:

Name these people Agnes.

I reply to you aussie because I know deep down in you there is some good ( very deeply buried) she and Smith should be banned because of their handiwork right there in the sandpit - they should be TOD to stick to other parst of the board where they are not allowed to just let their venom eak out- ppl read the sand pit and some very good and nice ppl- who gave told me they would never join here while this goes on from these two- but even of they would just stay in politics and stop the damage they do here then that would go a LONG way to Monks board recovering- if you dont want to do that guys then fuck off and find somehete else to ruin- you hve tried to turn everyone of Monks friends against him and vice /versa- you are 2 ugrateful cunts if I ever saw them- he offered you a offered you a place and you repay him this way by destroying him and alienating him from his friends

Aussie everyone knows you and in spite of your weird and rather mean ways- you are way out of the league of Mothballs

Now we've turned people against him? You're off your head. Completely. That would be funny if it wasn't so desperately sad.
mothra
Duck

Postby Cherie » 10 Aug 2018, 12:52

mothra wrote:
Cherie wrote:
Aussie wrote:

Name these people Agnes.

I reply to you aussie because I know deep down in you there is some good ( very deeply buried) she and Smith should be banned because of their handiwork right there in the sandpit - they should be TOD to stick to other parst of the board where they are not allowed to just let their venom eak out- ppl read the sand pit and some very good and nice ppl- who gave told me they would never join here while this goes on from these two- but even of they would just stay in politics and stop the damage they do here then that would go a LONG way to Monks board recovering- if you dont want to do that guys then fuck off and find somehete else to ruin- you hve tried to turn everyone of Monks friends against him and vice /versa- you are 2 ugrateful cunts if I ever saw them- he offered you a offered you a place and you repay him this way by destroying him and alienating him from his friends

Now we've turned people against him? You're off your head. Completely. That would be funny if it wasn't so desperately sad.

you have been exposed bitch- fuck off
Honor to God.

Cherie
Jaguar

Postby mothra » 10 Aug 2018, 12:57

This would be funny if it wasn't so desperately sad.
mothra
Duck

Postby Aussie » 10 Aug 2018, 12:59

You are wasting your time trying to butter me up, Agnes. I will not ever forget the many malicious lies you have posted, particularly your crap concerning stalking and being creepy. You do use those expressions often, don't you Agnes? In fact, you use those expressions as your basic bread and butter attacks on me.

I could not care less about your alleged 'friendship' with Monk, but with a friend like you, he sure will never need any enemies.

Name these people whom you say either I, or Mothra or Mr Smith have deterred from being here. We could then do a simple little test.

Yes indeed. If Agnes can't have Monk to herself (after all the abuse she has hurled in his direction....like garden gnome for example) you'll have to fuck off I am afraid.

:roll
Aussie

Postby Cherie » 10 Aug 2018, 13:01

mothra wrote:This would be funny if it wasn't so desperately sad.

so so very DESPERATELY SAD- hey Mothballs
Honor to God.

Cherie
Jaguar

Postby Cherie » 10 Aug 2018, 13:02

Aussie wrote:You are wasting your time trying to butter me up, Agnes. I will not ever forget the many malicious lies you have posted, particularly your crap concerning stalking and being creepy. You do use those expressions often, don't you Agnes? In fact, you use those expressions as your basic bread and butter attacks on me.

I could not care less about your alleged 'friendship' with Monk, but with a friend like you, he sure will never need any enemies.

Name these people whom you say either I, or Mothra or Mr Smith have deterred from being here. We could then do a simple little test.

Yes indeed. If Agnes can't have Monk to herself (after all the abuse she has hurled in his direction....like garden gnome for example) you'll have to fuck off I am afraid.

:roll

are you a long balled ratfuck aussie - ? Image
Honor to God.

Cherie
Jaguar

Postby Aussie » 10 Aug 2018, 13:06

You are wasting your time trying to butter me up, Agnes. I will not ever forget the many malicious lies you have posted, particularly your crap concerning stalking and being creepy. You do use those expressions often, don't you Agnes? In fact, you use those expressions as your basic bread and butter attacks on me.

Aussie

Postby Cherie » 10 Aug 2018, 13:17

Aussie wrote:You are wasting your time trying to butter me up, Agnes. I will not ever forget the many malicious lies you have posted, particularly your crap concerning stalking and being creepy. You do use those expressions often, don't you Agnes? In fact, you use those expressions as your basic bread and butter attacks on me.

oh another simple aussie test how unusual----- Im off out shopping but just before I go

Image (the guy who ratfucked you aussie)- I do have a kind of liking for you after a these years- the kind of liking you get after your 1 millionith time being fucked over by you- Stockholm syndrome isnt it ?!!!!
Honor to God.

Cherie
Jaguar

Postby Aussie » 10 Aug 2018, 13:21

I will not ever forget the many malicious lies you have posted, particularly your crap concerning stalking and being creepy. You do use those expressions often, don't you Agnes? In fact, you use those expressions as your basic bread and butter attacks on me.

Why have you accused me, constantly, of being 'creepy' and a 'stalker' Agnes?
Aussie

Postby Cherie » 10 Aug 2018, 13:42

Aussie wrote:I will not ever forget the many malicious lies you have posted, particularly your crap concerning stalking and being creepy. You do use those expressions often, don't you Agnes? In fact, you use those expressions as your basic bread and butter attacks on me.

coZ yer Honour you stalked me- you stalked me but good and then shared the pictures you found to pp in here ( cos Smith taunted me with them here in the sand pit))- these pics were not pics of me I hope you know-
Honor to God.

Cherie
Jaguar

Postby Cherie » 10 Aug 2018, 13:46

mothra wrote:
HBS Guy wrote:
mothra wrote:
Cherie wrote:thank you Monk and ADULTS DO get over things

For adults at least.

I am asking for it.
and you my lady can get well and truly fucked
Honor to God.

Cherie
Jaguar

Postby Aussie » 10 Aug 2018, 13:50

Cherie wrote:
Aussie wrote:I will not ever forget the many malicious lies you have posted, particularly your crap concerning stalking and being creepy. You do use those expressions often, don't you Agnes? In fact, you use those expressions as your basic bread and butter attacks on me.

coZ yer Honour you stalked me- you stalked me but good and then shared the pictures you found to pp in here ( cos Smith taunted me with them here in the sand pit))- these pics were not pics of me I hope you know-

Why do you very frequently accuse me of being a stalker AND creepy?
Aussie

Postby mothra » 10 Aug 2018, 14:01

Cherie wrote:
mothra wrote:
HBS Guy wrote:
mothra wrote:
Cherie wrote:thank you Monk and ADULTS DO get over things

For adults at least.

I am asking for it.
and you my lady can get well and truly fucked

So you don't want Monk's forum to grow?
mothra
Duck

PreviousNext

Return to Archive